I've not played this game for about 1year and was wondering if it's good now with the new patch...

I've not played this game for about 1year and was wondering if it's good now with the new patch? Can you still play as pure catgirls and such nowadays in FFXIV?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7vs7AVPLjBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know you're baiting for >catgirls >pure so let's just get that out of the way before telling you that the game is exactly the same as always, same good story, raids and trials, same great music, same braindead dungeons and retard-infested playerbase. So if you liked it before and quit because you ran out of content, now's the time to get back in and catch up before unsubscribing again until the expansion.

>pure catgirls

that's not how you spell sword

>trying to do anything using duty finder
Me on the left

Started playing it 4 days ago

Its really great. But theres lile 300 story missions to go through before heavensward

Where does one find someone who wants to erp with a handsome m.highlander?

Preferably not cats or lalas.

HW is just more story.

Midlanders are the best. Short lizard girls are fine. Fuck off catsluts.

When are we gonna get a beast transforming druid like class/job druid bestiality rp is top tier and carbuncles arent enough

250k active players

avoid it

Go play WoW you autistic furry piece of shit.

It's 350 to get to HW, 130ish in HW, and then another 35. Have fun!

no

Try /vg/. But I doubt anyone would ERP with anything other than cats/dragons or cute girls.

Source?

The entire game is story missions. The biggest mistake you can make is to think that you're just grinding through the story to get to the "real game". The story gets dramatically better in Heavensward but it's still the same general structure, so just take your time with it and enjoy the ride.

I'd love to play with a highlander but I play a trap cat.

leave your degeneracy in /vg/

futa is not trap

I know. I play a trap.

But you do blow through the story to get to the real game. I skipped every cutscene and now I'm free to do whatever I want without worrying about missing opportunities to make the most money out of updates while everything is still new. Like the new hair, bought a handful at 1-2m and since nobody was selling I sold them all for 3-4m

His ass. It's a meme that was posted on Cred Forums some time ago and WoWfags fell for it and started using it to shitpost.

The game has around 750k active subscribers.

The same applies to you though.

Source?

Congratulations, you now have a bunch of make believe money.

Do you feel fulfilled, user?

literally never
there's no reason to ever do that
In fact you specifically are a reason to not do this

And 700k of those active subscribers are absolute casual shitters. This game is beyond help at this point. Yoshi P is a hack job and only knows how to dish out the same braindead content patch after patch.

b e a s t m a s t e r

The vast majority of any MMO population are casual shitters, user

Do I feel fulfilled that I can now do more in a game I enjoy?

Gee, I don't know.

That's not what a beastmaster is. Of course the autistic furry shitter has never touched FF5 or 11.

This is the thing, though. They have never revealed their active player numbers. Therefore any figure is bullshit, but from my playing experience, my server is incredibly active, thousands logging in daily.

RDM tank

you know yoshida is gonna make beastmaster into some kind of wow druid since the fuck is just ripping everything from wow

You aren't wrong. I think I have an extremely high level of salt after getting a super shit Titan HM trial roulette where everyone died. I've been playing for 2+ years and I know people are bad but sometimes I just forger how truly bad they are.

God I really hope so

>casual shitter subs d-don't count!

Going to be a shit mix of two classes similar to astro.

>all sword jobs are tanks
no thank you

>go check out friends apartment like 5 hours after maintenance is over
>it's in the ward 1 subdivision
>lobby is empty
I don't know why I was expecting anything different.

give them a mace

But then SAM would be dps

yeah and then we can call it something else while we're at it

Is this the AFK place for catsluts on other servers also?

I just want a magic tank and don't care which class it is
RDM shouldn't be a healer though

The only thing that could make XV better is if it had cat grills.

DRK.

Only extrapolation. There are no official numbers but plenty of unofficial sources to judge from. Here's one table researched by some Japanese guy that shows 771k active subscribers back in January. The number is guaranteed to be lower now, but not significantly, not after this newest patch brought a lot of people back.

Note that it says that only 198k players had cleared the most recent story patch at the time of this census. That is the method of judging "active players" that was used to get the 250k figure recently, which shows how misleading that number is. A LOT of people don't bother with the main story, hell I'm the only one in my FC who is current on it.

It's Limsa on Cerberus and Ul'Dah on Balmung.

there's plenty of other options for a magic based tank. maybe templar.
i wouldn't mind RDM being a healer, but i wouldn't prefer it

How are neither of you considering the one color mage that gets stronger when it's attacked?

Bring shame to my race.

But majority of everything needs the MSQ to clear it.

That's why I never get close to that place. I'm looking fpr roegs, higlanders and maybe au ra.

i figured it would be hard for them to implement the whole learning monster abilities thing

Because it couldn't work with the way FFXIV is built right now.
I'd totally support it, though, even if you just learned monster abilities through class quests.

Please. If a popular class is dps the queues will be hell.

They would just give you the classic blue mage skills in quests like other classes, but fluff it as you going out to learn it by fighting the monsters.
Then they could do something with taking damage during a fight giving you stacks to use those monster abilities with. Like WAR, but from taking damage rather than giving it.

its going to be a meelee support just like brd/mch but with enspells

>their version of minuet/gauss swaps their spells from instant cast single target to cast bar AoE versions
>30s cooldown Refresh to throw on party members
>Bar- spells as an AoE version of apocatastatis
>cycle through enspell attacks in elemental wheel order to maximize dps

>Cerberus
I'm thinking about transferring to that server.
Would someone that plays there be kind enough and tell me a little about it. Is it a good server with a nice community? It seems like a decent populated comfy server.

>giving you stacks to use those monster abilities
>from taking damage rather than giving it
There'd be no way to use this job on training dummies.
I don't mind that, but there's people who do.

Why not tank support? We have dps support in BRD/MCH, healer support in AST's cards, we could have a tank that buffs the party in addition to soaking damage.

SMN being like SMN WHEN?

Monster abilities could just be pure support instead of giving damage so dummies wouldn't be an issue. Mighty Guard as super cooldown, Bad Breath as a stun/slow/heavy, White Wind as an emergency heal, etc.

Everyone tells me astrologian is shit and that I should go scholar. Is astrologian really that shitty?

At least A11S is fun, don't know if I'll go insane or not from the constant forward and backward though.

AST is great now. Your friends are retarded.

>same good story,

Do people actually believe this? I hear it all the time, and while I'm not entirely caught up in the MSQ (currently on "Heavensward" quest), everything has been fucking embarrassingly stupid story wise.

Am I supposed to care about these NPCs who die shortly after being introduced (or reintroduced)? Am I supposed to do anything other than roll my eyes when an impactful death of a major NPC happens, but is quickly written off as "lol jk?" Am I supposed to take a story about a dragon eating an elf "for love" seriously?

I feel like every time the game gives me something worthwhile story wise, something that gets me invested, they fuck it up.

XI was so much better, but then again I was 14 and maybe that's just nostalgia talking.

Just play FFXI. I like FFXIV SMN just fine.

>apocatastatis
As a BLM, why do I have this? I have a very tight rotation and barely even an opportunity to use my thunder procs. Also what do I even do with sleep after literally everything becomes immune to it?

how hard are A9S-A12S compared to the old ones? I want to try them.

All cats are sluts, it's their culture.

Yes, the 2.0 and 3.0 story. Not the 3.x patches. The 250k figure was based on how many players had completed all the patches, including the most recent one that had just come out.

AST are like feminists, they whined so much they got their way. AST was overbuffed, they're broken now.

Apoc is pretty good as an emergency cooldown for progression. It saved our asses more than once going through Midas.

4.0 WILL SAVE XIV

YOU'LL SEE

Should I make a character on balmung given the chance? Or am I going to be waiting around to log in all the time? Just started today in Jenovah and it is dead

It's a hugbox server. Lots of girls. Pretty comfy and highly populated but not the best for raiding.

best server to be a gay roe to do stuff with other gay roes and just roes?

I don't know how the SMN was in XI but in XIV the SMN is more a necromancer than a SMN with all the miasma, bio and dots it has. Where are my summoning skills? The whole job should turn around trances like they did with bahamut not just Dotting while our mini-garuda flies around.

>Haven't abandoned a single duty all week.
>Get tank that can't even survive the first pull in Aetherochemical Facil
>Leave
>30 min penalty.
That's what I get for not queueing up as a tank for fucking once.

Fairy.

only roes? I want to get an alt somewhere for some gay stuff too.

People are already speed killing them

This tier is really easy and is the best tier to get into raiding if you havent

They should do this and call it Mystic Knight or Spell Fencer instead of raping Red Mage lore like they did with Summoner and Dark Knight.

FFXI SMN is exactly what you want. Go play that and leave my job alone.

I play there and I've yet to see any gay stuff. Where?

>catgirls

Why?

Post yfw the tank asks you to pop quelling

green mage when?

Yoshida claimed the monster learning would be too radical and unbalanced for FF14, but Summoner still has to defeat their summons to unlock them like tradition, so there would be no problem with doing the same for BLU via quests.

They are full into harassing ffxi fags and I love them for it. I hope sam is not a tank and red is a healer or some shit like that.

same

Looking for a just gay roe fc or ls for event and chills

Alternatively what about Gilgamesh?

Just slap a role playing tag on and wear something provocative

Balmung

we have a discord too

But in XI SAM wasn't a tank, and RDM was usually a support healer when they weren't soloing their own shit like badasses.

I like Dreadwyrm trance too but they really need to decide what direction they're going with this class. Right now it's this bizarre cross between dots, pet summoning, and a 15 second burst period where you spam a direct damage spell and then a big AoE.

SCH has a clear direction and purpose. SMN is very confused.

how many guys are there? What kind of stuff do you do? Have a fc or ls?

Highlander here. Can we be pals?

>play BLM
>Tank has i200 weapon
>Tell him not to worry about me pulling agro, it's going to happen
>He tells me ilevel doesn't matter, only skill does
>the following boss gives me enough time to do my full opening

>no big and cute

nah

>rdm was a support healer
rdm was a main healer for all the 75 era

>Color guy blue instead of making it look like a roegadyn.

What if I get lady tells? Does this only work if you're a broe?

>tfw bought an ornate 250 drg chest for 2.4 mil due to a misprice.

Gilgamesh

Joined yesterday and now in a gay roe FC. Lots of gay roes on that server.

Don't all servers have lots of girls?

>mfw I declare myself the new tank

>cukc
Roes don't even look like that

But highlanders are big and cute!

There are two linkshells, one is basically homo erp, the other is the tame sfw one where we still act lewd in and do content together. Theres probably about 45 active players or so that log in throughout the day

I actually dont remember who runs the erp one though so you'll have to find out from someone

artist has major sameface issues

Go the fuck back to your degenerate general, you fucking worthless sacks of shit.

Fucking kill yourselves, kill yourselves by carving stupid shit and bleeding out just like that idiot tranny in your generals.

I know there isn't much to talk about in XIV, but holy shit, I really wish there could be ONE thread without stupid degenerate bullshit like this. I mean, it's one thing if you're being ironic, but you're not.

I hope every time you hop on to have your degenerate bear e-sex, I hope you think of your parents. How dissapointed they are in you, how you've failed at life so bad that you've resorted to having cyber sex in a final fantasy MMO to pass the time.

If only roes looked remotely like this and not like some big weirdly proportioned buffoon.

how bout I smokescreen your shit and put an end to your dank mayming

That thread is for nerds pretending to be futa catgirls. Fuck off.

>opener steals tank's aggro every time
>mfw AST drop a balance card on me just as the tank pulls the next boss

>degenerates
Go make a thread in your alt right containment thread Cred Forums

SMN is the only class I'll ever play for the exact reason that it's the only class that gives me variety and freedom. If they apply any """streamlining"""(read:dumbing down) to it in the next expansion I'll fucking quit. Every other class is "press this sequence of buttons over and over" or "press these cooldowns/heals at these points in the fight". With SMN I always have to adjust on the fly and weigh my options against eachother for any given moment. I can step in and heal or use powerful party-wide mitigation spells any time the healers are struggling, and even whip out a tank for the odd clutch moment. Add the fact that I control two characters instead of one and I have by far the most "powerful" and versatile role in the party alongside SCH, which I get as a free secondary class anyway.

>if you don't want people talking about ERPing as big hairy men in a video game thread then you must be Cred Forums
This isn't your hugbox, degenerate faggot.

Homos should be gassed, go back to /vg/.

I've been playing legion since launch and it's shit. Took me literally 2 weeks to get to an 851 Ilvl and already cleared Emerald Nightmare. It's boring. The whole game is literally Diablo now.

Bump for this.

This isn't your alt right hug box either Cred Forums. Now go suck a dick. It's pretty obvious you're craving for one but you're too far stuck in denial.

Well, for once it's not yuri catgirls

I'm a tranny and love sucking big fat cocks. I just don't go on Cred Forums and go screaming about how I want to ERP it out. Because I'm gay, but I'm not a fucking faggot.

Thats where your stupid shit belongs.

>tranny

Opinions dismissed, failed man.

>tank's fault if they die on trash pull
Blame the healer, retard.

>is a fag
>but not a faggot
You're alright user

Nah you need to fuck right off for being such an insufferable faggot and inserting your stupid ERPing bullshit into a video game thread. You have a general and an entire gay ass board to dick it out with your homo bear friends.

It's not catgirls, so it's not /vg/.

...That description sounds pretty accurate for a Red Mage user, I have no idea what the fuck you're bitching about.

Literally the tanks fault you tank cuck.

PS3 limitations. Your only consolation will be Egi-glamours, whenever they can get around to it.

>Hey guys FFXIV thread
>Sexual preference politics argument instead

>one job
>cant even do that right
what an embarrassing healer

The game itself isnt worth talking about so offtopic was bound to happen.

>implying those catgrills aren't all hairy fat dudes

Nah it belongs there all right.

How do I get into this game anons. I haven't played in almost a year or so. I loved the game but the way my guild mates explained the classes to me confused me. How can 1 class be every job? Am I getting that mixed up. I promise I'm not that retarded, i just don't get how 1 character can essentially do everything.

>decide to level THM for swiftcast in POTD
>level 31-40
>it's another all DPS party
>equip my mandatory cure/protect/raise
>carry the shitters like usual
>dumbass bard uses swiftsong and runs off without us
>look at his HP drop to zero
>he immediately rages
>mfw the duty finder gives us a tank

Why is nearly every bard I come across complete garbage? I'm talking about pulling aggro and pretending to be a tank as I try to keep them up with Cure I?

The general infects all XIV threads.

>egi glamours
3.5 I swear! Prease rook forward to it.

This is /xig/ all the time. It's why people try to have threads here instead.

Blame the PS3 Limitations, just like Yoshi.

I wasn't healing but nice try.
Even when I tank, the first big pull in there hurts pretty damn badly unless I use my cooldowns.
So it was literally the tanks fault for not using a single cooldown.

It's funny you keep trying to use faggot as an insult. It shows how deep your passion for cock goes. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll either suicide or get a good dicking soon enough.

Did someone say Yuri miqo'tes?

Fucking HALP
>I'm a lancer and I feel like i'm dealing 0 damage during dungeons or Trial bosses. I'm only level 26 atm, but my lance only has 14 physical damage. I recently unlocked another combo which fucking hurts, and I know how to do my combo, but I still feel weak.
>What's a raid? I'm new to MMO's.
>How do I get my mount/get company seals? Delivering stuff, basically?
>I wanna be a Dragoon- I do so by completing all the lancer quests and then getting Marauder up to level 15 right? Dragoons sound cool. Are they cool?

each class turns into a single job at 30 except arcanist which has 2 jobs
one character can level each class/job independently

There are significantly less avatarfags and circlejerking here.

So sorry, copypasting Carbuncle was too resource intense. Please look forward to 4.0!

You can level every class on one character

>you will never be a shota mi'kitten

What's wrong with baraposting? They're not bothering anybody. As long as we don't get any tripfags begging for attention it's fine.

If you weren't healing, how do you know it's the tank's fault?

>Someone wants to do something in game
>Its gay as fuck but still part of the game
>Someone responds
>Instead of just letting it end they spend 10 posts calling each other faggots

The bearfags were easy to ignore until that one faggot got triggered by them.

>projecting this hard

Sorry faggot, the only one who has admitted to and keeps defending this gay behavior is you. So maybe you should stop having so much dick, it'll cure your blindness.

Because you're like fucking furries that have to shove your fetish into every fucking god damn thing. It's not just FFXIV, it's Pokemon now, and Overwatch, and any fucking game with a muscular man. You're god damn obnoxious.

True enough, what's here is just a taste.

What server is everyone playing at?

And also post current idle location!

Why not be like every other fetishfag out there and keep your fetishes to yourself?

forward and back and then forward and back and then go forward and pack and put one foot forward

Faggotry isn't a fetish. If people are allowed to post catgirls why can't fags post their baras?

Well it sure wasn't hard to spot the faggot arguing with them.

This. In any MMO the healer gets blamed by the tank, only to find out the tank literally doesn't know how to use his class.

>if someone dies the healer wasn't paying attention!

The healers job is mainly to heal the tank. Which is why when DPS stand in the glowing colors and don't move expecting heals, boy they sure are disappointed when they die

I don't have tunnelvision and can see what the rest of the group is up to while I throw out fire2's.

Famfrit!
My house!

Khloe honestly looks like a boy in that picture.

Because catgirls are also obnoxious you idiot, just look at the /xig/

Why is BLM so boring to play? I just want to play a typical caster but I can't deal with that boring rotation.

The delays are making me think they're not even working on carbuncle, but on something else no one really asked for. I just want to adventure with carbuncle again. Ideally I'd like to heal with carbuncle as a SCH but I suspect egi-glamours means egis, not fairies.

So you were tanking instead? Or were you the diamond dozen DPS monkey that got easily replaced five seconds later?

You're cute son, don't worry that boipussy will get worked hard soon enough and you'll be whining about something big and thick instead of some random anonymous post on the internet.

Use Heavy Thrust and get a better weapon

It's a big ass max level dungeon

There's a quest at 20 to get a mount when you pick a Grand Company. Get seals from FATEs and leveling roulette

That is how you get Dragoon. They are reasonably cool

Because it's vile and disgusting?

What is the benefit of doing this? Are there abilities that can be shared between classes?

>random dungeon
>tank isnt using flash
>suggest he give it a try
>"I cant its locked"
>he was a gladiator
>at level 20

Can't wait to see what idiotic cross over event Yoshi P will bring us next.
Maybe he's got a pal that works at Japanese Taco Bell.

>Complete 50 Wondrous Tails
>Upgrade self to Khloe's best friend
>Pink one doesn't mind because she has upgraded herself to Khloe's wife

Your damage is probably fine, just keep your gear up to date. DRG rotation is very simple: Keep up Heavy Thrust and, at your level, just spam out your Full Thrust combo. Once you get Phlebotemize at level 30, you want to keep that up as well. When you get Disembowel, you ALSO want 100% uptime on that debuff as well - that's your top priority after Heavy Thrust, since it makes everything else you do do more damage.

Raids are end-game group content. In this game they are 8-man boss fights. Each boss has a normal version, usually done with random people through the duty finder, and a Savage version, you'll need to join a raiding group (called a static) to tackle those, but they reward the best gear.

Delivering stuff, complete FATEs, etc. At high level you have lots of roulettes you can do on a daily basis, if you greed on gear drops and turn them in you'll be drowning in seals. You should promote yourself in your GC whenever possible so you have room for more seals.

Yes, that is how you unlock DRG. DRG is breddy cool, rotation becomes pretty nuanced starting at level 56 though, but there's guides.

Well she most likely is the "man" of the relationship while the pink one is the delicate woman.

Didn't you know user? Lewd posting is only okay if it's about girls.

Yes

Also your sub can be cheaper if you only use one character

So is it like having multi specializations?

each job gets two classes it can take skills from. you can only take like 5 and there's only certain skills that can be taken, but some are absolutely mandatory.

Are you fucking kidding me, Koji-fox?

I'm down to get a Doritos Locos Tacos mount with a Baja Blast minion, senpai

You ever been to one of these threads? People tend to be against character posting of any kind as they feel it draws out the /xig/ cancer from its hole. Generic catsluts don't get special protection. In fact, they might even be worse.

That's how the director likes to spin it. But the reality is you're effectively leveling a new character every time you switch your class.

>not wanting dewritos in japanese taco form

Except you get to keep your gear if its for the same role which is huge on gathering and crafting

Aymeric is best husbando

you need new gear and everything for each job

Koji fox is pure cancer

patches don't change fundamental things about MMOs, even when it seems like they do (legion), the game is always the same at its core, so if you didn't like it before, you won't like it now, seriously OP just fucking don't bother trying to justify your addiction to MMOs, they are all shit, and will always be shit

So THIS is the explanation? God damn it, I want my Ruin, Ruina, Ruinga fuck off Yoship that's how the fucking katakana is

you know, that phrase wasn't invented by Cred Forums?

fun fact: "now that the dust has settled" refers to a real phenomenon from real life that would also occur within the setting of Eorzea

>see someone with a RP in a dungeon
>is a male roe almost naked
>we are not in the seme server

Kill me

Ahhh okay I get it. I believe i play a Conjurer since I wanted to start off the game with a healer. Do you know what job I should put my focus into?

I don't know man. I see catgirls being posted all the time and people don't bat an eye. They're just pictures, no need to get so worked up over it.

It's my job to keep everyone alive. It wouldn't be very good to have all my minions die in front of me, would it..?

That one isn't Koji's fault. Yoshi told them to do 1, 2, 3, 4 for the NA audience because he thinks they're too retarded to know the -ara, -aga, -aja system.

>falseflagging

fuck off

>Leveling SCH in Aurum Vale
>Tank pulls the whole room
>Forget I'm a healer for 2 secs and continue DPSing
>Wipe
>Tank starts blaming himself

They're offerbuffed but they were rather mediocre before.

In terms of how your character looks, you can use only the armor type that fits your class correct? Not really sure how this glamor system works

So what you're saying is you rape carbuncles

>Cred Forums invented the phrase 'now that the dust has settled'

I wish the fags that keep saying this would shut up. SMN is fine in XIV.

If dying in a dungeon teaches them use the mechanics they should be using, I'm doing them a favor

if you wanna heal, leveling conjurer will take you into white mage. your other option is to level arcanist, which is a dps to start, and become a scholar. then once you reach heavensward you can be an astrologian.
but as far as white mage vs scholar goes, it mostly boils down to regens vs shields and a heal pet.

>post yfw you do not have any friends in this game.

What's with butterflies and roes? They're fat and ugly, elezens are clearly the better men.

HAHAHA. This is actually great

>Making SMN focused around DoTs instead of summoning is fine
>Making one of the trademarks of the series into textureless blobs is fine
>Not even adding all of the summons because Yoshi doesn't know how to balance them is fine
Go fuck yourself, WoWbabby.

>running Aurum Vale for the first time
>dps doesnt get rid of stacks on first boss, gets like 4
>dies
>"wowwww healer ur trash"

no I let carbuncles rape me

you can only glamour stuff that class can equip

But Carbuncles are incapable of doing anything or responding in any way.

So you rape carbuncles.

>Aurum Vale
Say no more, senpai.

I don't need to look like a mix between cruella DeVille and Gandalf do I? That's how I picture the white Mage armor

Did you forget the Carbuncle in Mor Dhona that's running around looking for food while refusing its summoner's demands to come back?

White Mage is a pretty solid class since you're already on your way with Conjurer. It's fairly straightforward and relatively easy.

Just be sure to DPS as well, learn to rotate Cleric Stance and the like. Nobody likes a healer that just sits there doing nothing but healing.

>Aurum Vale
That shit should be a level 50 dungeon.

honestly it varies wildly. you'll look like shit leveling but once you hit 50 you can get all kinds of different gear. just expect most of it to be white.

even black carbuncles?

No, but I did not mention it because its doing those things, not ERPing.

Good. I was recently playing a Holy Pally in WoW and did relatively the same thing. I just hate the simplicity of wow now

>The healers job is mainly to heal the tank
Spot the guy that let dps die during raid wide mechanics.

>go into alex 11 as healer
>have clear
>the other healer is new
>he dies with almost everything and have to raise him everytime
>run out of mp and cant keep everyone alive alone
>are both of you new?

Fucking whitemages

I have no problem with the way it plays, it's pretty much my main job and has been since launch.

But it sure as fuck is SMN in name only.

Thank god. Last thing I want is to get to 50 only to find out my only options are clothes made from fucking sheep

Most healer gear are pretty princesses white dresses.

well you can just buy dyes from the market boards. get a bunch of your favorite color and go to town.

>not using Daystar
>not using the PvP sets
>not dressing yourself like a badass, suave professor
You're just bad at glamour, buddy.

They could make the SMN more Summon dependant. Imagine summoning diferent primal powers just based on the situation.

>A lot of aoe dmg is required, Ifrit trance, all my single target attacks deal fire aoe dmg
>A big untopable magic attack is going to hit the whole party, shiva trance, ice shields for the whole party that absorbs 15% of magic damage
>DPS burst needed, Bahamut trance.

etc.

We are summoners, we need summoning skills.

No thats different then a 5 man dungeon

>no trial o nthe moon where you fight the warriors of darkness
>instead it's a shitty solo trial

>daystar has metal boots
>literally no other heavy armor pieces a healer can wear
it's not fair

WHM - Healer
BLM - DPS
RDM - Tank

Makes sense, and I think RDM would be way cooler as a tank than as DPS or Healer.

That said, I really want BLU to be in the game, and I really want BLU to be a tank. I could give a shit about RDM.

>But it sure as fuck is SMN in name only.

The thing with Summoner is that it's only been "only summons things" in like, 3 of the 13 games. For the others it's always been an extra thing a white or black mage gets to do.

How the fuck is FFXIV SMN to a true Summoner when it's closer to what they've always been in mainline games? Summons in general have always been treated as afterthought by most FF game systems.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Stop posting your character!!!!!

Go back to /vg/!!

But he's right you know, at least in most scenarios. DPS can die and its kind of acceptable because shit happens, if you are in a situation where you have to choose between tank or 1-2 DPS, obviously choose the tank, you will eventually find time to raise their dragoon asses.

You can glamour, but that doesn't remove the fact most end game sets are dresses.

Go full edge with Odin's gear.

The Moon will be reserved for the final battle, since it's Zodiark's corpse.

The stuff from the latest summer event is heavy armor, dyeable, and useable by healers.

RDM will just be a spell fencer DPS.

What the fuck would Green Mage do in this game?

As long as it isn't a fur coat

>How the fuck is FFXIV SMN to a true Summoner...

What they did with the Heavensward skills is the patch to walk. Buffing up with aether and using the stacks to enter into diferent trances and each trance having a diferent finisher like deathflare, or diamond dust. If we can't summon because of the lore (summoning primals drains the aether of eorzea) at least let us SMN use the power of the primals.

Spell fencer healer or tank.

Yoship knows he has to make highly requested classes either of those or the queue lines are dying again like they did with ninja

melee support with hammers

yes

Just make a new job like Invoker. Make it like a Melee SMN, where you channel the different Primals using your own body as a vessel.

Green mage would be like FFXIV's SMN withouth the egis. Miasma and Bio based attacks.

>I skipped every cutscene

what the fuck is the point then, you're paying REAL LIFE MONEY to just ignore the largest part of a FF based mmorpg and end up with zero context at all for all those jobs/items/places? stupidest fucking thing i've read all week, holy shit user you're definitely on the spectrum unless this is bait and then 2/10 for making me reply and triggering me

only special snowflake attentionwhores and trannies play lizard females
prove me wrong

Thats basically what summoner does with bahamut right now

Alexander Trance when

those are cats

If I did unsynced Ifrit EX for Trails book does it count?

Make it like Arcanist then where you can specify between heal/tank/dps via job crystals.

yes

I'd rather channel different Great Wyrms.

I need that red Deathflare.

The bottle?

That is actually exactly what I hope happens.

>tfw spellblade class/job never ever.
>inb4 they add spellblade things to RDM

>Decide I finally wanna try to get into raiding
>Haven't touched anything
>Have to do 500 quests and trials through old content just to unlock current raid tier

What? I thought Yoshi said we wouldn't have to do the previous tiers to unlock stuff? Fuck this is going to take forever with these hour+ que times

You on Levi? pretty sure I saw you in Limsa this morning.

Try and find a noneslut miqo'te.(No Y'shtola allowed, she's the only pure and good Miqo'te waifu)

The fuck are you talking about? You literally only have to do the previous 8 Alexander instances to get to the current tier.

No dps. As soon as you add that as an option the queues are going to last forever.

Only old shit you need to do is Ultima hard.

Ok first off, yiff in hell furfaggot

But final fantasy has a shapeshifting/druid class, they're called morphers, they use souls as weapons, pretty fucking choice

The Great Wyrms aren't primals, though

>Cred Forums didn't invent the phrase 'now that the dust has settled'
Next I was hoping for him to say 'what should I expect? how long will it take me to reach 60?' Jesus Christ.

Being roeg and highlanders are the only acceptable options for WoL. There's no relevant characters of either races.

Oh uh I might have been exaggerating a little bit. Still though having to que through all 8 of those? I'm too lazy for that

>a level 50 dungeon
I think you mean removed

I want to channel Alexander as a WHM and get sweet sweet Mega Holy.

Ragehogg may as well have been. We killed him at the Aery and he willed himself back to life using Estinien with pure hatred.

>roe
>relevant

yep

If you can't do 8 retard level instances, how the fuck do you think you're going to raid?

>not being a lala WoL
memes aside, lalafells are the most OP playable race in eorzea once think about it.

SONIC BOOM

>playing the homo bait races
At least be elezen if you want to be gay, be stylish one.

Leviathan if you actually want to play the game

also
>me
>able to read

If it was bait intended to make you reply and trigger you then it's 10/10 as it fulfilled its purpose entirely, bucko.

what server are you on, by chance? if you ever need help or have questions about drg or other classes i could lend you a hand.

That is, if you're on Leviathan.

Gilga/levi/excalibur

until we go to ala mihgger and every npc is a highlander

There's papalymo already.

>being an awakward giraffe
Maybe if they looked more like best husbando

Next xpack is gonna be all about highlanders, isn't it?

>HURR JUST KEEP STACKING TANKS AND HEALERS BECAUSE MUH QUEUES
As if that's not going to happen already with any future DPS classes that they will inevitably be added later anyway.

>on Cerberus riight now
>looking for Sophia Ex training group
>there is one
>new faces welcome
>yet only wants certain jobs to join
Why do people keep doing this? It's supposed to be a TRAINING group, not fucking kill or party. EU is just as bad as NA.

enjoy your ala mhigger storyline

Yoshi himself said that female miqo'te is the canon WoL

It's because they're shitters who only watched Mr Happy's video and think you -need- two melee and two ranged for the black/white mechanic.

>play first class to 60; tank; PLD; also first mmo
>try out a DPS eventually
>get into a dungeon after gorillion years (relative to tank queues)
>mfw tanks don't do fundemental shit like keeping mobs away from their flanks/rear
>mfw they do single pulls and aren't sprouts

Dps classes can be shit no one cares about like idk coconut thrower or another support dps like dancer. No lel xD samurai rox deeps top kek please for the sake of the game.

But Hildebrand is a highlander

Come to Odin, there's still plenty of Training groups here.

It's not bait. I'm paying to PLAY the game, not go through an MMO story, which almost always suck shit. I would just rather spend my time raiding, or fishing, or almost anything other than sitting in a cutscene. Very few single player games get story right so I don't expect a multiplayer focused game to be worth shit

Jesus Fucking Christ, really? Well, that would explain it.
Bunch of inflexible cunts.

what do they transform into?

in ARF, as a tank, do you need to run behind second boss when he's in Naga mode to avoid the Petrification?
I swear it's just a chance, sometimes I run behind and get it anyways, sometimes I dodge.

Look on the bright side: Thanks to Wondrous Tails, a lot more people are going to be queuing up for the old Alex raids.

>Female miqote canon WoL

How can one man be so right?

No I'm just kind of put off that I have to sit in the que for like 8 hours just to get them done. Yeah they're easy, but no one is doing them anymore because they're old.

Get to 60

Its satisfying to nuke shit with Fire 4, i can promise this

>Raubahn
>Hildebrand
>Merlwyb
>PLD Warrior of Darkness
>Moenbryda
>no relevant characters

Huh. That's a pretty neat theory.

Optional Sidequest.

Can't. I have a house I'm still want to use.

This. I just finally decided on playing healer all the time in 4 mans because it gives so much more control. As a tank you can do everything right but if you have shitty dps/healer you're still going to fail. As a healer I can keep everyone up and still do top damage and basically carry the group.

That's bullshit but I believe it.

Joinable Ishgard Grand Company When?

You just turn around and untarget

This mechanic shows up a lot

Your catslut looks angry.

when the ilvl difference is huge actually yes, use your fucking quelling

I'll admit I was guilty of setting up a party like that when I got my first Sophia clear, though I recognize now as long as people know who they're matched up with the DPS classes are irrelevant.

soon :^)

>No I'm just kind of put off that I have to sit in the que for like 8 hours just to get them done
People are going to be doing them on Tuesday for Wondrous Tails. Also, stop playing by your fucking self. It's an MMO.

tumblr nose face is always angry.

Yeah I usually turn around when I see that animation, but figured jumping behind him would work too.
Thanks.

I'd like to see you carry a group where the dark knight is undergeared and refuses to use cooldowns.

dragoon dps best dps for desperate tanking situations. bloodbath/lifesurge/foresight.

feels good being the meaty dps

I'm replying only to say that my cat was not angry and the claim was simply ridiculous.
And now I'm going to work.

When an eye symbol appears on an enemy and there's no orange AoE warning for the attack, you should turn to look away.
This is a very common thing

That tumblr nose looks horrible!

You're wrong!

Monsters

Ahrimans, adamantoise, coeurls, dragons, lamias, you name it

In Final Fantasy Tactics they worked like this

Capture monster with Hunter class character, its now in your monster corral

You get the monsters soul, you use it as a weapon and can transform into and use its abilities

You think Hildi and Nashu fug

>that nose
fucking terrible

Your catgrill is cute! CUTE!

>there's people that have both and show it off in idyllshire.

>SAM DPS
>rotation mostly consists of side and frontal positional
>Maiming armor (DRG); also has higher VIT than other DPS
>oGCD's are mostly counters that you can use to absorb cleaves for beeg damage

I really want the bottom part of the dress....but no way I'm paying that much for it.

>People have disposable income and spend it on something they enjoy

Fuck those people.

that fucking moogle is unsettling

Hes a gentleman inspector. Shes his dutiful assistant. That would be improper and not befitting a Manderville man.

He probably bangs lala sluts so hard theres a ring of them in orbit.

That would be pretty neat actually

SAM in FFT games are so bladegraspy and parry friendly, thematically, they make perfect tanks, theres no way they wont be

>people don't value money and only buy it to be a special snowflake
I agree. Fuck 'em.

I was actually thinking about them having head-break, weapon-break, armor-break type skills to inflict weakness and vulnerabilities on enemies. Then again, I also have absolutely no idea about melee classes in this game, but SAM DPS seems like a more attractive option than SAM tank.

I like it. I just hope some kind of taunt is included.

Wyrms eyes act as compact hordes of crystals that beastmen use to summon their primals and can possibly have a variety of more uses that have yet to be seen. The thing is that in Nidhoggs case, his rage was so fucking immense that it still had a will even in his disembodied eyes.

I hope it will be a dps, I want it to share armors with drg so monk and nin can share armors once again, if casters and ranged do it why not the melee

Not him but

>Having disposable income means you don't value money

Textbook underage/poorfag

So essentially he summoned himself?

>Healer (WHM/SCH/AST)
>See that there's a leaning party in PF for SophEX
>Want to practice Phase 3 so I jump in
>Half the party dies on the pushback head
>3 times in a row
>Then tanks literally refuse to use CDs on tank buster and actually blame me for not shielding them (they were) or healing them when they have the debuff on
>mfw

WAR and NIN have Slashing Vunerability
DRG has Piercing Vunerability
MNK has Blunt Vunerability

SAM getting Slash debuff as a DPS would be redundant because WAR would use theirs anyway. SAM getting it as a tank would mean we could finally get a WAR replacement (because NIN using their slash debuff is a DPS loss).

SAM DPS needs a gimmick besides armor break because other classes are already using it.

basically

>Final boss of Xelphatol literally summons Garuda 2+ times in his fight
>The bitch actually does her trademark move

Why the fuck can't SMNs do some kind of shit like that with an avatar or Dreadwyrm style bullshit with the other primals instead? Come on.

>$18 for Far Eastern Garb for main character
>$18 for Far Eastern Garb for alt account
>$30 for Fat Moogle
>$30 a month for two accounts (even more if you play on PS4!)
>AFK in Idyllshire on your Fat Moogle in your Far Eastern dress
Money well spent.

He wasn't summoned. A dragon's eyes are basically their core. He just reformed his body because his blood was lingering on Estinien's armor. That's the same reason Midgardsormr is still alive even after the Agrius blew his body up. His eyes stayed intact.

>Make MMO
>Have whole set of races and world to use ala Ivalice Alliance, which is also not used very much
>"fuck it we're making everything from scratch again"

Bleeding edge raiding? Probably not possible. In a 4 man or old content? Thats easy. Hell that shit happens all the time and I still manage to either top or at least compete with the dps.

Stupid phoneposter

but I know that feel

>buddy brings smn in there
>he sees it
>goes fucking apeshit over voip

Ordinarily I'd agree, but shit dude that's 50 bucks

WAR is too easy mode, it needs a slight nerf. Fixing the tanks balance should be a priority over adding a new one.

>time your taunt just before tankbuster
>counter it
>die
>amidst the particle effects you see a "30000!" pop up
>healer swiftcast raises and you get ready to do it again

Making Primals evil destroyers of the land was a mistake. Can't blame Yoshi for that one though, 1.0 fucked it up from the start.

>buying digital objects
>valuing money

Primals eating the planet was something that only came up after Yoshi took over in the Seventh Umbral Era storyline.

wanna hang out?

>swap the potency on Storm's Eye and Path.

There I fixed WAR's OP

Primals aren't inherently evil

Damn, really? I just assumed it must've been there from the get-go to provide a reason why summoning was inherently bad.

I bet you're that guy that buys beer and fast food all the time and then complains he got no money.

Oh no i agree, wayyy too much fuckin money for virtual cosmetics

But i mean if you have the money to blow then go nuts, i'd say

Honestly SMN is basically Warlock from WoW, straight up.

DoTs, stupid AI pet, using the power of something evil for good. What gets me is that HW basically proves that primals aren't even real, just metaphysical concepts created from corrupted legends by people who hold faith in them. So how the fuck are egi even a thing? How are we summoning crystallized aether of something that doesn't even exist that we ourselves don't have actual faith in?

Even if the intent of the primal isn't evil, they still destroy the land simply by existing.

Love to but I already have too many roes in my stable

Summoning was originally bad because the beastmen stopped their crystal trades with the cities and started becoming more hostile because of the fear of Garlemald. The sylphs warned Minfilia that the Primals "darken hearts", but that was all. In fact, Minfilia was planning to try and get the beast tribes to ally with the cities again so they could use the Primals against Garlemald.

>go mining
>some other miners come
>there's always "clong" noise when they dismount and activate a node
>not the same sound I get when doing the same
>only hear it from others around me
The fuck is that? It's been there for at least a year.

>tfw I'm the only person ever at my idle location.
I will never meet a cute waifu to marry ingame....

Im not advocating making that kind of purchase, i personally wouldn't, i could, but i wouldn't, but if someones gotten themselves in a good financial position then they've earned the right to buy stupid shit if they so choose

It's explained in the summoner questline, it was something of an art of the lost allag race and you kinda just learn about it and copy them.

Yeah, but that doesn't make them evil. Ramuh and Alexander willingly unsummon themselves because they know they fuck things up

>Summoning was originally bad because the beastmen stopped their crystal trades with the cities
Ha! The City-states really are assholes.

>In fact, Minfilia was planning to try and get the beast tribes to ally with the cities again so they could use the Primals against Garlemald.
Well god damn. In that case, fuck Yoshi-P for ruining the potential for players to properly use Primals.

>missing the point on purpose to avoid actual discussion just to throw in insult as well to feel better about your shitty money decisions
Classy.

Could probably have worked with the Kobolds if Limsa didn't fuck that up. Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking

Because you're not summoning, you're building an aetherial construct fueled by the lingering aether of a Primal. Primals are thoughtforms, but once they're summoned they're still very real and have an aetherial signature.

why not idle at limsa
thats where all the cool people are
sometimes I just sit next to people and pet them then we exchange emotes

Limsa in Gilga is cancer

>battle magical pseudo-gods of aether, travel the world to uncover lost secrets, commune with a crystalline over-being between worlds in dream-like state, see the past through visions, draw upon the power of crystals and aether, speak with fairies and other mythical fauna, forge a pact with an ancient dragon, travel primarily through teleportation
>through all this it feels like I am the least out of place when being a wizard
>this
I'm not surprised but I still find it silly.

Summoning Primals is something that only began to happen in the last 13 years. They didn't think the kobolds would actually manage to call up their god to slaughter their shit.

>Nerf
>Instead of fixing the lesser tanks dps.
Climb up instead of trying to pull me down to your level.

Limsa in Odin is quite bad. A bunch of catboys and the same circlejerk people idling there all the time.

Aint that some shit? When i got to the part of the story where you learn that "oh noes people can turn into primals and use their power" my first thought was sign me the fuck up, but nooo, primals are eeevill so the player cant do that, that would be baaad

I like how Merlwyb tries to justify it simply by saying "I did what I had to do". Which is fucking hilarious. I can't remember if she was part of the reason the peace treaty with the Kobolds fell through

>listening to shitposters

>Yeah, but that doesn't make them evil.
Depends on the believes of those praying and the personality of the one summoning.

For example, Ramuh is only like that because the Sylphs in general are a friendly race who believe in a fair god. The Ixal believe Garuda to be a cruel mistress that will only grand their wish to fly when she is satisfied.

>a woman saving Eorzea

nice fanfiction, yoshi

Aurum Vale is legitimately the hardest dungeon in the game

Merlwyb came into power 15 years ago, right when summoning Primals became possible. She's at least responsible for continuing hostilities even when they can summon Titan, but it might have been her predecessor who actually broke the treaty.

I find that hard to believe with all the shitters i have to deal with trying to run Vault

AV can fuck up experienced players just as much as casuals

It's just one of those things, like Garuda normal

Ah. I know she's not been good with the Sahagin either. It amazes me how shitty each city-state is sometimes, though I think Gridania has to be the absolute worst.

Man don't remind me, I hated running it as SCH back when 2.0 first released, since Eos/Selene could be hit by the first bosses gold lung and that could stonewall you leading to everyone quitting.

The Sahagin are actually the only beast tribe that are actually deserving of hostility. They try to make you sympathize with Novv, but remember that Novv used to be the most evil fucker on the seas until his kids died. The Sahagin were raping and pillaging and killing people long before they even summoned Leviathan for the first time. Halfstone, where they have their new spawning grounds, used to be a a human village that they raided and destroyed to move into.

vault is a close second if only for the last two bosses

AV will ruin your life if one thing even goes wrong

Personally i've never EVER had trouble with AV, even the first time, but anecdotal evidence isnt a good way to go about things, so i'll take your word for it

I found snowcloak to be harder desu. Not the bosses but the trash mobs. They hit like trucks and it's easy to pull more than you intend.

>snowcloak
shit I meant stone vigil

Oh I'm well aware. Hell I knew Novv wasn't really sympathetic the minute you agree to do his quests, because he flat out says he doesn't give a shit if people continue being tempered. A good way to shoot whatever peace he wants in the foot if you ask me.

>The Sahagin were raping
LEVIABETHUSSS SSSSSEMEN

What? We are good to the moogles and sylphs. Moonscums and caveniggers are the problem.

>get into darkhold with two blms
>thinking that this is gonna go quick because of the aoe
>none of them aoe at all
>they only use fire 1 and blizzard 1
>takes over 30 min for a clear, told them to use their aoe and no response back

>Can be raped by trees at any moment

no

Typical BLM players.

>had to teach a BLM his aoe rotation and flare in dusk vigil
sometimes I catch them sooner but dear lord they exist and they keep going until they are stopped

>not using literally their only sutainable AoE spell is typical

I fear for a world where im the only BLM that AoEs

Novv doesn't want peace though. He wants a ceasefire with the Lomisans so the sahagin can breed in peace.

Sapsa is the last spawning ground they have left after the calamity and if push came to shove Merlwyb could make their entire race go extinct.

Novv wants to keep things from escalating before that happens.

I just don't like how if you travel around and such you can see that the people of Gridiana seem to wave off a lot of problems as 'the will of the elementals'. I think near one of he guilds, someone is dead and the NPC is saying it's because the Elementals willed it. I'm not too big on the supposed treatment of duskwight Elezen either, but I can't blame them for not giving two-shits about Ala Mhigo (God I really wish we weren't going there next)

That so? Damn it's been a while. But still, I think if he said what he did to a Lominsan official, that'd really sour things

Blame the game for not teaching people how to play.

It likely actually is the will of the Elementals. They're fucking heartless. There's a scene in 1.0 where the Garleans are carpet bombing the forest to stir the Elementals up, and they just start blowing innocent people and Wood Wailers away into aether. Elementals are fucking monsters.
As for Ala Mhigo, the Gridanian story in 1.0 actually involved A-Towa secretly supplying the Ala Mhigan resistance with soldiers under the guise of the Elementals taking them away. They care enough to do that.

It just goes to show that Gridania is all treehugging hippies and Limsa is just dirty somalian pirates

Ul'dah is the only good state, get money fuck bitches: the city state

But the elemental will it, stoip being a progressive faggot and accept their will.

The elementals are major cunts, though. Literal PMS Shroud. Also most dusks in quests have been assholes too.

Holy shit. When did the good goy shop jack up the prices to two sub fees? This is ridiculous and the sad part is that people are paying for this garbage on top of a subscription.

Because of that I feel like it will only get worse off from here on out.

>None of this will ever happen
>SAM will play the same as monk

Does Yoshi P hate black mages or something? It's impossible to have good DPS on A12 due to all the fucking movement

>Doing Qick Explorations with my DoM retainer.
>Only ever brings me shitty ilvl sub 150 green items.
Should I just stop bother with quick explorations and go for Field Exploration(18h) instead?

Aint BLM his favourite class?

If anything Ul'dah is right up there with absolute worst. They're goddamn awful too. I was pretty damn angry with how that bit ended during 3.0's launch.
Can't deny that, but I wanna say there are some dusks who aren't that terrible.

The cash shop was always good goy central. They've been testing the waters for awhile now and as long as people keep buying their shit, they will keep expanding upon it. Just be happy that all this shit is optional cosmetics and are mostly ugly.

I don't know how Black mages do it. Everything requires so much movement, even for range DPS. They must be actual wizards or something.

Use aetherial manipulation as much as possible.

Can't wait to go to Mhigo.

I hope we help them finish what they started and raze the shitty forest people to the ground.

It's just that terrible HW job design. Apparently stupid buff juggling gimmicks and hindering mobility leads to more engaging game play.

bruh

get gud, BLM is all about learning how to optimize the fight. if you cast leylines or enochain as soon as you have to move for a mechanic, you already fucked up most of your damage potential. once you figure out the boss patterns, the only thing that's stopping you is RNG mechanics that target you.

If SE really wants to rake it in, all they have to do is offer a dyeable lingerie set on Mogstation, and the ERP fags will eat that shit up. That, or make it a drop in savage if they want people to raid more. Oh, and make it tradeable, easy 30 million gil or more.

>tfw it's a sch or kick meta
I hate this class.

that said all ranged dps players are homos anyway

Didn't all the AST cucks say that AST would be 1000x times better than the rest of the healers?

>still cant wear the starter gear of other races
I want that damn hyuran skirt on my femroe

>AST really thought they would replace scholars because their shields are stronger, as if the Adlo shield was the reason scholar is picked.

nobody wants sch since everyone plays one, it's all about AST now.

AST is a shit hybrid that means it isn't worth picking. Even with the recent buffs.

I don't know of any ASTs that thought they would replace SCHs. All of them that I know just wanted the class to be accepted in statics.

And I want femlander underwear on my potato.

t. salty WHM

AST is the best of both worlds. You would have to be dumb to not have one in your raid. World/server first creator savage clears all have AST.

>tfw I can't find the healslut at the Aetheryte.
I wonder if (s)he is OK.

>We get Akh Morn in 4.0

>It's a lala potato that gets close to your character and just stares at you or/and does shitty macro emotes.
g-guess I'll just have to pretend to be AFK again...

Obviously you didn't see the threads when the changes were revealed

>You can actually see on the boss' HP bar when a BLM spell hits
I knew they were big dick damage but holy fuck.

Deathflare is already Akh Morn

My free trial ran up but I wanna keep playing. Instead of getting that pointless server swap you should buy me the game. pretty please.

Literally the jenova witness of Eorzea.

WAAAAAH

It needs to hit at least 4 more times to be a proper Akh Morn

Give me my multi-hitting Deathflare, Summoner's NEED it

Amazon fucked up and I get an extra HW code. What do?

>It's a lala that spams yellow ranger pose to slap you in the face episode

Because the threads are nothing but shitposting. Speak to people that actually play AST if you want to see their opinion on AST.

It's only like 20 bucks, dude

The game spends 60 levels trying to teach you how to play it. Some people are just too retarded to put 2 and 2 together and figure out how their class works.

>implying they can even reach my ankles
Just punt them away if they're being annoying cunts. So basically punt them all.

give it to

>tfw you make a kicking emote out of the catgirl /sulk

fuck off lalas

So I bought the game bundled with the DLC. Used the first code and it was ARR + HW, yet I have a separate and different HW. Did I get an extra HW for free?

Post feet and I'll buy it for you

Might be a collector's edition item code.

lalas are cute don't bully

Aetherial manipulation and stutterstepping

They're either french or shit bots

One thing I really like about the FFXIV community is the attention to RP. If a player is an asshole, they'll always play a Duskwight.

I don't believe so. I just got some dinky case and the code paper says heavensward on it

Should I play this or WoW? I like them both but I need to choose one.

This gets new content more often

Honestly i cant ever go back to wow, it looks and feels like cardboard

>fantasia into a lalafell
>friends bully you for being a midget tank
>have less HP than other tanks because of racial stats

But I'm an innocent tank! I shouldnt contribute to degeneracy right?

I don't understand BLMs who don't want to AoE, Triple Flare makes my dick rock hard. Kind of like healers who just sit around mashing Cure when the tank falls below 95 percent, outdamaging shitter DPS in dungeons on my WHM is some of the most fun I have in the entire game.

Is it better to gear up WAR or SCH to solo 2.0 content for Wondrous Tails?

Look at the last two digits of your poat and you tell me

I chose this over WoW because I can't even recognize WoW anymore. People in that game care more about what DPS rankings are than what class is actually fun.

Probably WAR.

WAR will kill things faster if thats what you're asking

I don't think most ex primals can be soloed

>Fantasia into catboi
>Can't use lala cuteness to distract from your fuckups
>Actually see the proper animations of your job
>Gear fits and looks better

I never knew enochian lifts your character off the ground when you use it

Some married couple are just crazy!

Why would you do a marriage between a man and a woman when forbidden love is allowed in this game?

Nothing in there can be soloed. Even PotD might be too challenging for some.

marriage between two male cats is the purest form of love

>catboi

Enjoy being shit at the game. Playing male cats is like fucking brain cancer, I have been playing for two years and never encountered one that wasn't complete fucking ass at the game.

EX Titan has been soloed.

I can't think of another one you could though. They all have something that would fuck you up.

Pity you can't break arr primals anymore with MCH turret

>play tank
>like it but hate some parts about it
>played healer
>same thing and went back to tank
>sudden urge to DPS
>tfw at this rate will NEVER finish the MSQ let alone do endgame content

Play EU. Less erp cancer than US

Sometimes i feel like i am the only Hyur male that's hit level cap

How? As soon as he Gaols you instantly lose.

It's alright, you're not missing shit.

Does he not goal you solo? Been awhile since I played.

Amen brother. We have achieved a Hyur state of being.

>Ex Titan
What do when Gaoled

not with enough hp, we're talking unsynched with echo here.

But still as bad as US when it comes to endgame.

Gaols only hit you for 13k when they break. WAR has had over 30k since the last gearset

I love this game but GOOD LORD the fucking general playerbase are just so fucking bad at playing the game.

The Gaol isn't an instakill in EX like it is in Hard for some reason

>tfw healing stone vigil
>drk with full Calvary gear and ilvl20ish rings

kek I never seen a tank take so much dmg

youtu.be/7vs7AVPLjBY

But if you're the only (remaining) player in the battle, then gaol will instant wipe you.

Ya but that is still 13k while he is also smacking you, I don't remember war self heal to be that insane.

Thread is soon dead, post your character!

see

I once ran had a GLD tank in stone vigil. we were two black mages and that was the clowniest back and forth ever. felt bad for the healer though

>doubting based warrior
baka senpai see

Don't contaminate this board with your filth.

>Thread filled with people discussing bestiality, ERP, sluts and all kind of things.
>Posting an image of a character is what triggers this user.
I sometimes do not understand people here.

The cavalry gear is literally the best tank gear from when you get it up until the sentinel gear from DD.
I have horror stories about tanks using the shared tank/dragoon gear.

>linking a comment directly over the two comments you reply to
Bravo!

>being wholesome and doing things the way nature intended is now viewed as degeneracy

/xivg/ pls go

You should have made both your retainers gatherers. Also quick exploration is a crapshoot anyway, I normally just have them bring me crystal shards or something.

rate my transmog

How is his crown flying like that?

what is a joke

I bought it in the cash shop

you must be new here then. whenever character posting starts, /vg/ leaks in and all sorts of autism and drama happens inevitably leading to the deletion of the thread.

Defensive cooldowns are only necessary in endgame progression. The healing classes are all equipped well enough to keep tanks alive without them.
You probably had cleric stance on a tad too long.

Almost TBC tier.

The drama and autism began in this thread even before a single character was posted.
Never once in the past month in a Cred Forums xiv thread has character posting done anything you've mentioned.

You get lucky sometimes. My WAR and MNK ones have brought me back some real good shit. A kingly whisker once back when they were still selling for like 4 million and a savage aim V just this morning which sold for like 220k. But yeah like said, it's a crapshoot. For those two things, they've brought me back plenty of lominsan achovies.

fuck you with this falseflagging

7/10 got me to reply to a dead thread

but is the thread still up? /vg/ never showed up because nobody has been character posting.
believe me the homo argument shit is nothing.