New Update 1.03

>New Update 1.03
>Changes:
>Modding tools published. Without some docs yet, but you are wellcome to try.

OH BABY
time to haydee

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!xpBVAKhb!8R1na8TQanFQawO4JNnFpWq6WP1pWwLastvJzHptyTs
onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AGxegZjKWKme77A&id=DF6FDB285C7FBAC!54539&cid=0DF6FDB285C7FBAC
strawpoll.me/11016828
strawpoll.me/11016863
strawpoll.me/11016913
strawpoll.me/11016949
strawpoll.me/11016982
strawpoll.me/11017047
haydee.booru.org/index.php
alexa.com/siteinfo/neogaf.com
alexa.com/siteinfo/Cred
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But I just beat it yesterday

Super sexy

still no massive futa bulge mod, why live

They're right, it's a game targeted at horny teenagers for the "HUUUUR THICK THICKER THICKER" crowd

Wow, broken clock and all that.

m'lady

>omg le wimin objectification

women are constantly trying to objectify themselves who gives a shit

they're completely right

(you)

Way to ignore every sentence in the pic

it's funny because it's just like Cred Forums

But they aren't.

can i have one, too

inside the gamefiles

mods can't ban me

>353671570
no

Then beat it again today.

>one guy admits the game looks decent and doesn't just cry about women
He got banned, didn't he?

If that were true they would never have come up with the retarded concept of slut shaming.

you forced my hand

social media alone proves you wrong, won't even mention everything else they do

I'll beat it again after seeing some lewd mods

This game is true sign that Cred Forums is dead.

Boring, ugly, indie shit that gets attention only because "MUUUUHHH THICK!"

Better games are being hated on here just because the hivemind demands it.

FUCK YOU OP FUCK YOU

>women having fun in facebook photos means they don't want human rights

Why is the main protagonist of this shit game a "UMG THICCC" girl? The game isn't even remotely lewd, is this what it's like to make a desperate attempt at selling a game?

You can honestly see her nipples in this game?

Holy shit.

the game is actually more metroid than federation force will ever be

sorry

you realize there is a multi billion dollar cosmetics industry that exists solely to make women look more attractive than they really are?

Jerry the intern just likes thick and busty robots man

>TFW I've loved a bit of thickness for longer than half of Cred Forums has existed, but it became a meme somehow and now everyone just thinks I'm a meme-spouting teenager on the rare occasion that I mention my love for women with a bit of thickness.

I really don't even know how it became a meme.

Jesus christ this game looks like garbage.

No user they're clearly trying to steal my money from me in this market where having a hot woman gets your game shit on.

>Censored image
>Still deleted

Cred Forums is such a different beast compared to what it was a decade ago. I really don't understand it anymore.

>modeling characters to be attractive means the devs don't want them to have human rights

Can anybody spoonfeed me the download with the latest patches and stuff? I want to try this game out.

Cred Forums mods are notoriously picky, and shitty.

That's not objectifying and men use them too.

To anyone who actually has and played the game, is it fun? It's indie, so I'm hesitant it's going to have vague puzzles and not so great design.

I'm interested in it. Thick is a plus, but it looks like a mixture of puzzles, Portal, and exploration. All of which I like.

no

I deleted it myself

you are not worthy

Yes, but where can I find more?

Please, we're just here for big boy mature points by proclaiming that hot women hold no dominion over us. You think we play games here? HAH

Pirate and see for yourself

I expect there to be a rapemod desu

You're not funny.

I already saw it on fireden, that's how I knew it was censored in the first place.

It's a mix of puzzles and platforming. And it's actually rather challenging. You may want to look at sone videos or try the demo if you want to see if it's worth $15 to you.

This wouldn't be true for some games, but Haydee was made half-robot for the sole reason that she can't have rights or feelings.

ah ok
you won a medal

edit: I don't have a medal

Pirate it don't buy it.

Honestly the thread for Haydee isn't that bad at all for NeoGAF. No bans (yet), and most people seem to be pretty humorous about it.

real women are fucking obnoxious and they act like they're the center of the universe.

if anything, games like this put emphasis on their only good aspects, which are boobs and ass.

if anything this game is trying to make women look good.

What did he mean by this?

The worst part is that she isn't even half robot
Just her face and her arms.

>people acting like sex doesn't sell

literally been a thing since recorded history

Try the demo.
It should still be up on the greenlight page

>Haydee was made half-robot for the sole reason that she can't have rights or feelings.

sounds like the perfect woman to me.

Haydee threads on night Cred Forums
>minimal shitposting

Haydee threads on day Cred Forums
>maximum shitposting

since gamergate Cred Forums has been filled with numale faggots, and night time Cred Forums is when they get out of their social studies classes.

>the latest ((("""game"""))) made with the express purpose of appeasing basement dwelling neckbeards and creating waves in video game ((("""journalism"""))) sites is getting talked about
Whoa...

I thought Gamergate was already removed from Cred Forums.

Oh no. All those poor oppressed half robot women in the world. ;_;

Aaand another retarded amerilard has no idea of time zones.
Can't say I'm surprised.

Keep on deluding yourself considering even mods delete Haydee threads now for the blatant shilling.

Uncensored bits too? I thought that was some dudes mod. Props to the devs if that was all in the files. Got a link to more?

Hi neogaf

wtf is up with that hexagonal ass?

cekd

T R A S H

This is Cred Forums right now

nu-Cred Forums

faggots so focused on bitching about women objectification that they don't even notice the trips

>THESE PEOPLE THINK DIFFERENT THAN ME REEEEEEEEE

loverslab

notorious chinese forums

Mods have deleted anything they don't like forever. There was a period about four years ago where one kept deleting Neptunia threads on site because he didn't like them.

>le poe's law post ;)

though fuck you just in case

show me an advert that tagrets men.

rip

There was a nice one last night you troglodyte. And that was the only Haydee thread all day.

how you doin

where i get one of these?

Been holding this off but today I'm kind in the mood for it, any links?

I really liked it.

$900.

desu I'm starting to resent all the hate this game is getting without bothering to consider the quality of the gameplay or the content inside

for fuck's sake, just because I like fat tits and ass that doesn't mean I want to send women back to when they were property

>green area by beginning of game
>that maze with slicers and the 1 slow guy
>have to go out form cover and lure a slicer who can just lunge like 10 feet and hit you while you're fighting the camera to shoot him
>do it again
>now here's a thumper
>oh by the way, you just opened the cell of another slicer

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ill be back in 6 hours :^)

It's up on IGG.

is there a mod to make the brown legs black or white? that shit is so off-putting.

>Cred Forums USED TO BE GOOD 4 MONTHS AGO WHEN I JOINED!

i hate when newfags pretend they know what Cred Forums used to be like.

American Psycho.jpeg was always a shit meme, but I can't believe the massive amount of ass hurt because of this game.

This

This place is dead. I hope Hiro actually does delete this board in his attempt to cut costs. Lord knows there is nothing even remotely good about it anymore.

I hate when projectors put what their images on a wall.

mega.nz/#!xpBVAKhb!8R1na8TQanFQawO4JNnFpWq6WP1pWwLastvJzHptyTs

>Bumping your head into the doorway to a death leap
>Controller is shit
>Kb+m is even worse
Uninstalled and refunded. I'd git gud but not with this garbage.

yes, but it betrays the whole point of her character

Haydee is a cyborg- most of her his flesh and blood

Man, I'm way out of the loop apparently since I have no idea what that is. I've been using Black cats and Gazelle for the longest time (well, not so much Gazelle as it's only been around for a few years, but still).

Their only good aspects, huh? You didn't have a good mother growing up, did you?

>Trips is a "good old days" thing

Haha, I've been here way too fucking long.

No need to pirate it since the demo is up. I honestly like how the game designer said fuck it let's have a thicc girl for the main protag I could respect it.

Here a huge mod compilation that includes all that and more
onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AGxegZjKWKme77A&id=DF6FDB285C7FBAC!54539&cid=0DF6FDB285C7FBAC

Who fucking cares, honestly who fuckinv cares. Just like the women you want to like. People who seriously get up in arms about this shit have no lives. If they really wanted to "make a difference" they'd be doing volunteer work and doing shit about countries where REAL women are oppressed.

But no they just sit behind a computer and create problems so they can feel sone type of validation in their fucking empty consumerist life.

>he couldn't get past the first challenge
>blames the controls
wew like pottery

>Artificial difficulty means a game is hard

lol

>anything I can't do is artificial difficulty

lol

how do I make her thinner

I want a firm ass but a slim figure

dont have the game but where can I find the official nude of haydee that someone posted earlier

>Locking saves behind a item is fun or interesting

No wonder you have to constantly shill on Cred Forums. Anyone going out of their way to make a hard game generally has no concept on what makes a game hard and/or fun in the first place.

You'd think all the SWJs would be happy that we now have a strong empowered black women as a video game protagonist.

Using logic won't deconstruct something based on feelings.

Feminism is the textbook example of the saying "die a hero or live long enough to become the villain". All the people who wanted equality won the battles and then left.

What remains are the parasites, lunatics and the mentally deranged.

register her to a gym

So, are the storage box contents shared among all other boxes?

Because I have been carrying the floppy disks with me forever.

>he never played a Resident Evil game

Please drink some bleach.

user who uploaded some files for me ysterday r u here?

delete this

see

Again, I don't take contrarian bait posts like those or yours seriously, and no one else should.

yo, gimme dat mod

So, did the updates add bounce when Haydee jumps?. Her tits bounce just from walking but they have no boob physics when she jumps.

FUCK MISSING LIGHTING THIS IS IMPORTANT

>Comparing RE to this garbage

Consider suicide.

So what you're saying is that because you don't personally think it's a good way to create tension in a game it's bad.

Alright.

Don't remember which one:

clicknupload.link/9ipl1wckg42v
clicknupload.link/uo8bztbg0pgq

But the player saves the game in a similar fashion and that is what was specifically brought up, so why is it acceptable in RE but not Haydee? Both are done to create tension for uneasiness for the player.

OH MY FUCKING GOD A PRODUCT HAS A TARGET AUDIENCE WHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA SOMEONE CALL KOTAKU THIS IS REVOLUTIONARY

Retards like you never seize to amaze me of how capable a human being is at being stupid.

Thanks guys.

It's a mod. The water doesn't even influence it, it looks like that even dry. It's almost as though someone is using trickery to try to deshekel the young goyim of Cred Forums with daily threads.

Is there a sandbox mode so I can bypass the game element and just concern myself with the boobs?

>being this desperate

Why not just play Skyrim?

You could always type tittynippleboob in Google image search, friend.

With mod tools, could it be possible to create a multiplayer mode?
I have some ideas
>a team of haydees vs a team of robots that are a fusion of brawler and assassin type who can one shot you
>the object of the game is the Haydee with the longest surviving time wins
>set time for teams to switch

>kill the master
>everyone is Haydee
>you must find and eliminate the master Haydee
>the only way to find out is the back of their heads
>to win you must have the longest surviving time as the master
>to avoid cheesing the system(shooting any Haydee you meet) you will be penalized if you shoot a normal Haydee

Actually just searched this, it's mostly creampies and anal and there's a deepthroat picture too. God fucking damn it Google now I have to buy a garbage indie game.

just make a multiplayer rape simulator

i'm the robot

Reminder that Haydee has an official naked model and has quite possibly the best tits in vidya

jesus

Link

Theres a mod somewhere for that.

>Vietnam War anime
>It ain't moe starts playing

>That inviting pose

>European Devs made the original female model tan/brown shit skinned
But why?

I think you already know

any buyfags in the thread?

heh

>what fucking kind of name is Haydee anyway

For an uncultured little fuck probably not much of one

Contrasts well with the white outfit.

Yes.

>MFW the Dev toolkit has a level editor

because eurocucks have been conditioned since birth to be servants to the mudslime hoard by their kike liberal jew governments.

Need some help, can you so a few things for me?

Depends, if you want me to upload shit, no go. If you want me to do something, maybe.

because it's exotic to them. same reason dark skinned people like light skinned people.

In Steam folder there is a depotcache/ folder and inside it the cheksum file For Haydee named 530891_5428895310088807530.manifest

Can you upload it? I will use it to check current status of my pirated copy and see what's missing.

>if you want me to upload shit
Yes but I do not need whole game, just a few files.

Fuck off. It's a scifi game so exotic would be blue or red skinned.

>people getting defensive when someone dares insult their titty game

These threads are pathetic

>for a place that has a culture up its own ass for spotting shills, they're never able to tell when they're getting worked.
Fucking A.

>because eurocucks have been conditioned since birth to be servants to the mudslime hoard by their kike liberal jew governments.
This. It's fucking pathetic that now even vodkaniggers are bending over for that Islamic dick. Guess jews do rule the world afterall.

>shitposters stop posting once they get called on their bullshit

Even more pathetic.

These mod tools are great

>fucking quiet instead of sniper wolf

get out of my face

>Giving robots genders in media means the makers don't want real-life people of that gender to have human rights

Who knew The Terminator was so Anti-Male?

I have to agree with this. If anyone truly cared about poverty, oppression, etc. they'd be out there trying to make a real difference. Volunteer like it was mentioned. Actually going outside, doing postive work. Trying to start this self-fulfillment movement by circle jerking online with strangers on the internet who you've never met, have no idea if you'd get along with, and projecting one's moral character doesn't make someone a better person. It's just an over developed sense of entitlement to make people feel like they're on a higher ground when in reality, they still don't equate to much.

>Haydee threads on Cred Forums
100% shitposting about a game you probably haven't even played or even intend to play.

>Haydee threads on /trash/
Constructive discussions about the game and mod dumps.

Cred Forums is for shitposting only and the toilet of the internet. Any actual discussion is to be had on literally any other board.

>coming to Cred Forums to discuss video games

:/ and it begins...

Less than 48 hours until we start getting shitty anime lolis.

It's frustrating as fuck to lose lots of progress because you can't find a save disc, but goddamn finding one and trying to high-tail it back to a save point (especially when you're not at full health) is a fucking RUSH. The tension outweighs the frustration.

It's actually really fun. I'm about ten hours in and it's really difficult in certain sections. The exploration and way in which the map is all connected is pretty impressive. The gunplay is meh, but honestly it's more of a puzzle game with platforming and occasional moments of "Holy fuck these robots are shredding my face open and there's another one that jumped out from behind in the dark!"

Cred Forums hates it because they just see the tits and assume it's shallow when it's a surprisingly solid game. The tits just keep you going when the difficulty makes you want to quit.

Play the demo on the Haydee greenlight page and decide for yourself.

it's more like early RE with 3D platforming.
it's a PS1 game with nicer graphics

>Thing I don't like is coming!
>Ignores possibility of things he does like
This is a good thing, my man.

Make a Purple Heart mode now with big tiddies.

>I don't have double standards, I promise

The way she walks annoys the fuck out of me

Like the spineless female in every jrpg ever

Ivy Valentine mod when?

I keep saying it but she seriously lacks any personality whatsoever
She's bland and generic, like a Girls Gone Wild video (except worse because she has no personality)

Nig, we're going to have to wade through 32,000 links of pony, meme, and anime skins before we get as physics.

Okay.
And? If it's something you don't like, don't open the link.

>bland and generic
Perfect, every anime waifu ever

Someone get on this

No, you dont understand.

I'll have to go through threads of useless meme mods just to find the quality mods.

At least so far in trash people have the right idea on what they want to add.

As far as visuals go it has a Portal aesthetic.
Gameplay wise it's a mix of Resident Evil's ammo/item/save management, if you spray and pray you can't beat certain areas without ammo. It has Tomb Raider platforming with lots of jumping and climbing along with Resident Evil-ish puzzles type puzzles. It's very Metroidvania-like where you have need X item to advance in an area, such as a gas mask and NVGs.
If you're a shitter that looks up guides on how to beat puzzles and you rush, you can beat the game in under an hour and get an achievement for doing so as well. It's a fun game and has three endings, and with lewd mods you can make your own waifu. There's softcore and hardcore difficulties as well. The controls can be pretty clunky. The game runs like hot butter on a skillet and my PC isn't even that great.
I think $10 would be a better price, but with mod tools released I think $15 is fine too depending on where the modding community goes for this game. It's a cute little game and I personally enjoyed it. You can always pirate it and try it out and if you like it, buy it. I'm going to buy it myself after having beaten my pirated copy.

A man after my own heart.

furry mods when

We really should use the Haydee Booru as a Mod dump.

>Cred Forums is too cheap to buy a $15 game that is genuinely fun
It's sad, really. There's basically no price point where people won't just outright go, "Just pirate it". Even with a demo available people still say to pirate it.

The game is a tits and ass simulator, it shouldnt cost anymore than $10.

>Judging a game without even playing it

Fresh from the oven

>id find it embarrassing to play this game
>this is pathetic and jonestly kinda gross
its THICC robot progressiv, shitlords

>Thin Haydee with small tits
I'm normally not one for thin, but that figure is delicious.

shes a fucking stick m8

LOLI HAYDEE WHEN

What with all of the shota-Haydee going around, i figured someone would have drawn or modeled this sooner.

Its supposed to be loli

What the fuck is this. Haydee is supposed to have fat brown legs.

Any buyfags around willing to help?

Oh.
Pretty tall for a Loli.

Not flat enough to be a loli.
More like a teenager.

d-delet this

heels

>Cred Forums
>having mods

>feminists defend that a woman or "female" can chose to wear anything they want
>they chose to wear sexy clothing
>feminists complain that sexy clothing is objectifying woman

Explain.

>It looks like a 13 year old boy made this

Do these types of faggots ever learn?

It's a videogame. It's not a real woman

How long until a mod with a smaller but better proportioned Haydee comes out? I'm not into this degree of thick.

There are mods to make her thinner and fatter already.

What a shitty game

Doesn't that fuck up the hitbox though?

No it just looks like shit

>desu I'm starting to resent all the hate this game is getting without bothering to consider the quality of the gameplay or the content inside
It's almost like...slut shaming, or being racist.

Except those who would judge this game by a single aesthetic element are the ones who denounce such things.

Wat

bump

>AH did a video about this game
It's going to be the next youtuber bait isn't it?
How much longer until pewdiepie makes a video about it?

why does that cop look like a transvestite ghoul hobgoblin midrange enemy

Anyone upload the update? I have the IGG copy and I want to update it, but they haven't fucking released the update patch, so I'd rather do it manually

I've been asking for any buyfag in this thread to help fellow user but they are all uptight prissy fags

Who really cares? I don't even know what AH is.

tried asking in trash, still waiting a response. At least there they actually talk

>nu male upset that not everyone finds them as witty and hilarious as they do

wtf I love haydee now

link to the thread?

I can help with making proper update for ALI213 version

God damn it!

>uptight prissy fags
>Being too cheap to buy a $15 game that you have literally beg multiple times for an updated copy
>Insult people who don't cater to you
Yeah, you're a real stand-up dude too.

>uptight prissy fags
Yes you are little shit, here is your reply: >beg me and suck my cock and may be I will help you

KEK
Or how about fuck off little shit. Seeing how /trash/ thread is way better than Cred Forums dump I will ask there

>here is your reply
>Quotes someone who isn't me
Okay. I wouldn't help you even if you did suck my cock. Buy the game.

Or I could just be patient and wait for the user who helped me yesterday.

Ah, delicious helpless faggot. You can't stop it.

>At least there they actually talk
WHO ARE THEY

As the guy who uploaded the original for you, politely fuck off. You aren't entitled to it and out of the kindness of my heart I did so.
You're welcome to keep asking, but don't be a dick about it, now please fuck off.

>As the guy who uploaded the original for you, politely fuck off. Y

You have to be 18 years old to post here

Bet you'd look exactly like that when faced with "sovereign citizen" bullshit

>Retards like you never seize to amaze me

And retards like you are a diamond dozen.

haha are you guys memeing?

epic, haha xD

How does somebody objectify themselves? Like, some Wonder Twin shit?

looks more like they told you to GTFO

I think I might actually buy it now.
Or at least, buy it as soon as there's a femboy Haydee with enormous wobbly bulge mod

Any buyfags around?

>buying
>this
this game is not for buying. That'd be like taking a slutty, easy woman out to a nice expensive night on the town; it's not necessary or even prudent.

Torrent it, mod it a bit, nut super hard, discard with a feeling of disgust, move on.

No torrent with mods tools

I have some old models I'd like to rig into

>Torrent it, mod it a bit, nut super hard, discard with a feeling of disgust, move on.

But this isn't a Bethesda game, user. This is actually enjoyable.

People who pirated it weren't going to buy it anyway. It really is true when you think about it.

You get a better experience out of the SFM porn. Which is completely free, by the way.

Some is behind patreon paywall

Not until it gets reposted somewhere.

how is that not stealing

>le THICC XD

No

because it's not you fucking retard

She reminds me of that lady legs toy from Toy Story.

Which one?

These people shouldn't talk too much about this. An imaginary female-looking robot is pretty much their only chance at procreation.

SFM Porn doesn't have as many exciting enemy encounters and tricky jumps.

why do they always go to 13 and 12 year olds?

>thicc meme crowd
>there is no game that hasn't been done better before, i.e. Tomb Raider, Portal, even fucking Shadow Man had the same gameplay
>blatantly "look at these jiggly tits"
You deserve the shitty games you get if you support this garbage. Not even an SJW.
Watch some porn and empty your balls, and you'll never click on this crap again.

>had the same gameplay
>More of the same gameplay with an aesthetic twist is a bad thing
>At a bottom of the barrel price point
People bought the original Tomb Raiders for her tits too. The platforming and puzzles were fun as well of course. Kind of weird that you're comparing it to Tomb Raider despite that.

>these comments
It's like I'm really on Cred Forums

Shame about the face

9999 levels of pathetic

Tomb Raider had a game attached, this is just shallow garbage made to sell purely on the fuckless market. And that's fine, but let's not pretend the actual game is any good.

Give it three months, and you'll see a massive glut of player character MS Paint skin mods and absolutely nothing to make it an engaging game.

>Tomb Raider had a game attached
The quality of gameplay in Haydee is at least equal to the original Tomb Raiders, and in some cases better. Your nostalgia is clouding your judgment pretty hard here if you think otherwise.

>Tomb Raider had a game attached
Tomb raider sucks and so does this piece of shit

>The quality of gameplay in Haydee is at least equal to the original Tomb Raiders

The only difference between the gameplay in Tomb Raider and Haydee is that TR had slightly better shooting.

Man I hope this fotm shit dies quickly

>fotm
what

I'm sure people will get tired of talking about vidya soon enough. You can go back to having a front page full of Toddposting, NuMale'sSky and LOL threads soon enough.

Whats even the objective in the game? Try not to get fucked by sex crazy bots?

Are you being retarded on purpose?

Tomb Raider is twenty years old, and it's still better than this rubbish?

Why exactly are people supporting this game?
Honest question.

>Tomb Raider is twenty years old, and it's still better than this rubbish?

Every game 20 years old is better than every similar game released today.

You should stop taking Cred Forums posts at face value

Because they like it?

Some people like the character design.

Some actually like the gameplay, like me. It was a surprise.

Some -- a lot of people actually -- despite liking the game overral were pretty vocal on Steam forums to devs about bad choice for PR and design.

Many asked for a different protag version.

The fact that people still liking the game despite fining some flaws in it says more than enough.

it is a solid game, not your Shower Dad dumb sim

Because it's still better than 90% of the shovelware we have today. Hell, by having gameplay alone it's better than at least half of 2016's games.

So it's shit, but not as shit as other shit
Yes, you should definitely encourage them to make more of that

It's also $15 base retail. They're not exactly marketing it at AAA value. It's a fairly solid platformer/action game. The methods they use to increase the difficulty are fairly archaic at times, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're bad.

The only one saying it's shit is you. Calling something not as good as another good game is not saying the first game is bad.

What a bunch of pussies, im glad theyre so triggered by Haydee

They must have really weak command of their minds

Because those are the ages that are immediately younger than them.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who can't figure out that first water room. Theres only 4 buttons but my stupid ass can't figure it out.

If you get stuck somewhere, go explore other places until you have all the items you need.

I didn't think I needed an item to clear this room, just more brain power, but I'll fuck off for now anyway.

i tried the level editor but i'm too dumb to understand. anyone has done anything with it? is it easy?

if you upload it I will try to help you

Mod tools have only been out for a couple hours.
Give it some time.

so you joined 4 months ago?

there's a level editor? holy moly

It's literally the program the developers used to make the game as far as I can tell.

pc version never
it kinda sucks

Tomb Raider was garbage and people literally only liked those games because of Lara's triangle tits.

I think reboot Lara and 4 are the only decent and playable games in the series.

>better games are being hated on

name one game that gets shit on that genuinely doesn't deserve it

>Tomb Raider was garbage and people literally only liked those games because of Lara's triangle tits.

I'n starting to like Haydee's face. Especially with the Triss/Bayonetta hair.

You have to be 18 to post here user.

MAH DUDES
:D
This game man
I fucking love it

game of the year desu!!
Dem puzzles ^^'
10/10 Would play again!

see post above yours

Man I used to love watching those triangle tits fall to their death. My tiny child dick went bananas for the barefoot around her mansion part

Triggered Neogaffer detected

When mod to add helmet to nude Haydee?

Furi

Posting OUR memes won't save you, boy.
Better buckle up kid, 4chans gonna take you for a wild ride. If you ain't tough enough you better leave, kid.

Already exists

Would this be a good redesign for haydee?

No, it is a shit and inconsistent design
>that anatomy

Needs more hips

What are those massive things coming out of her thighs? How is she going to climb and move through vents with those? Her tits are already limiting a lot of movement

No, it's far to busy looking.

Haydee is perfect just the way she is.

I went to the gaf thred and its not as bad as you thought like in the pic

And same complaints are as the same fucks who whine about haydee in not only Cred Forums but in /aco/, /clang/, 8/v/, and /trash/ as well

>jealous af

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIDE

>waaaah I don't like this game being discussed
>Cred Forums is dead

fuck off to cripple chan or shitddit, you won't be missed

>waaaah you disagree with me, go to *****chan!!!!
>waaaah
gay

So can someone upload latest version so I can make more nude mods or what

I just want to make these robots feminine as fuck and add portal voices from turrets

>portal voices from turrets
>Slasher jumps on you from behind and says "There you are."
Oh my...

Congratulations, you've just won your very own Haydee tailored to your specifications! Reply with your build and desired colors!

strawpoll.me/11016828
strawpoll.me/11016863
strawpoll.me/11016913
strawpoll.me/11016949
strawpoll.me/11016982
strawpoll.me/11017047

Wouldn't a single survey work better than many polls?

What website lets you make surveys?

survey monkey, google docs, etc

>I feel silly and stupid
>I'm acting grumpy

Are sjws finally becoming self aware?

Why does Cred Forums suddenly have so much traffic?
No wonder jacky Cred Forums is having financial problems.

>haydee thread
>no haydee booru in op

haydee.booru.org/index.php

Please don't make this mistake next time.

fuckton of american election shilling and bots
fuckton of shilling in general
election shitposting and also normies coming in after all the burger medias talk about """"Cred Forums alt right""""

So the election?
We'll see if it goes down afterwards.

alexa.com/siteinfo/neogaf.com
alexa.com/siteinfo/Cred Forums.org

The trend continues

Not only that.
This is a very popular site so with the advent of big corporate leaders catching up "on that internet thingy" 4ch is on every single marketing programme.
Literally every marketing group has 4ch as onr of the top sites to shill at.
So it will get worse i'd think

Can we funnel this advertising into revenue for the site so it can stay alive?

apparently the chinese love it

nope
Internet marketing companies make very little money so they could not afford to pay.
There is no way to monetize astroturfing and agressive shilling.as the very way it works requires annonymity of some degree.
What our current owner did with japanese chan in the past was to give them shilling passes for money if i remember correctly.
So we can expect that.

Not only are more people coming but they view more pages and stay longer.
Jesus no wonder this site is a wreck.

>scrolled through entire thread
>there are only like 2 thicc webms
...fuck is this shit?

Is this a good redesign for haydee?

Actually...
No.
I rather like the body, but the eyes ruin it.

no, that looks like garbage

wow im glad women showed me that they are 90% of the gamer market.

Why would i ever accept such a sexist mysogynist game in THEIR market?

So basically someone saved the torso and legs of a woman but not the arms or head?
smart man

the most important bits

>wanting ps1 era polygons
Quiet is bad enough as it is.

Haydee scat fucking when?

Anyone figure out how the mapmaking works yet?
Or how to add all the details to the game?

>Haydee fags don't realize people think their game is shit because it's an untextured poorly animated uninspired mess

but m-muh SJW!!

> saved everything below the neck

Only very basic mapmaking.
Theres no documentation for the mod tools yet so no one knows how to use them.

Haydeefags are annoying in /aco/

>people
Most who actually tried it seem to like it.

Because the only people that are going to shell out money for the game are thickfags

I thought Neofag was the home of elitist "hardcore gaymers who don't need no man".
The fuck do those faggots want here? Running out of trigger fuel or something?

>I haven't read a single review but I still will shitpost

A lot of people who gave positive did not like main protag design

I like a "mask-face" design
Either incredibly basic profile (shygals,Adventure Time) or only eyes (spiral knights)

>people actually bought this ruskkie shit

Don't worry.
Hiro is going to delete /aco/ soon anyways to save money.

this game looks pretty awful
but these people make me want to vouch for it out of spite

Reminder: ignore anti-shill and "it's bad cus muh thik" posters, replying to them only spurs on their campaign for more (You)s.

Fuck that shit

Let notch buy this place

Cause hiro gonna end up selling this place to jim watkins next like with 2chan

If only people actually played video games before criticizing them.

>wwah I need my safe space away from those dirty SJW numale cucks

Don't, it's not even good, it feels like the prototype of a terribly average game that they tried to save by adding tits and ass

add rei or asuka and then you can rake in the big bucks my dude

Funny, because a lot of people think this game would do MILE better without tits and asses and that most of the negativity is because of the MC design

Because youre totally not an autistic little metroidfag who gets triggered over anything that isnt muh 2d, SUPER FUCKING OVERRATED, or muh sarah bryant aran in smash bros?

Be fucking lucky nintendo isnt hardheaded to let something go due to a random low budget spinoff title, prime pinball didnt do well either.

most likely not since the prime focus of the game is the character design

remove that and what do you have?

Look at these averages-
>Daily page views per visitor: 9.54
>Daily time on site: 16:35

There's no fucking way that truthful, I leave threads open for long ass times as a do other things; an average of only 16 minutes per user is ridiculously low. I'm almost certain other regular visitors are in the same boat as me.

At least that's what I would say if I didn't consider bots exist and are constantly resetting their IP address which bogs down the average. Were else is a 5.6% user base of china coming from? Theres certainly not THAT much Chinese on Cred Forums.

>tl;dr
anyone who denies shilling on Cred Forums is fucking retarded

>Modding tools published.
whatever, hayde is perfect the way she is

Maybe you should find a hobby outside of jerking off with your IRC buddies.

The game is so good, I can't imagine being the kind of person who can't look past a pair of tits.

And you don't even want her to experience more adventures?

Now that the mod tools are out, how long until someone takes Experimental Wet and makes the see-through clothes trigger only after entering water?

I think the nudity is much better when it's subtle like that.

I thank the lord

Probably a while.
Once we get documentation, probably still a while.
Once big names get their hands on it, probably still a while.
LL has some talent, but only like 2 Mod gods.
And it's a totally foreign system for most everyone.
At the earliest, it'll be a Christmas gift to the Internet.

This game ain't for kiddies let me tell ya.

Wrong reply or is this a pathetic response from a samusbabby?

Even if some little bab got their hands on this, they'd be scared shitless from everything going on AROUND the tits too much to care about them.

The game is good, not great, but seems too expensive.

Personally it should still be in Early Access looking the way it does

>he didn't unlock the sniper wolf outfit for quiet

Nigga, please.

Someone post the cow pattern mod.