youtu.be/SeAAi7jWOl8
youtu.be/gQ5gtInauiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITT: My taste is better than yours because I don't like things

/thread

ITT teenagers try to fit in on Cred Forums

>English, Russian

[Your favorite game]

bait, but you're literally an evil white guy who does violence against several females, its an anti-nu-male game

>nu males liking a fapbait game

what

"Thicc" memers only pretend to like obese women because they have low self esteem, and can only imagine themselves having sex with women that no one else wants. They are "men" at the bottom of the barrel, who can't get laid, with nothing to be proud of. Hence, nu-males.

>I can't possibly percive why anyone would like something I don't like, so I'm going to invent an entirely new group of people out of thin air

>nu-males are an invention
t. nu male
Kill yourself.

I'm not talking about politics you fucking pol peice of shit

I'm saying nu males wouldn't play ANY fapbait game, regardless of what kind of woman you're into god damn

Well I guess I'm a full blown nu-male now because this game is a fucking blast.

>I'm saying nu males wouldn't play ANY fapbait game
They would, they do it in secret because no woman wants them. And only a nu-male would fight this hard to defend his own kind. So you've been found out. Now kill yourself.

is "nu-male" the new "cuck" in being a word that everyone mindlessly repeats to the point where it doesn't mean anything other than "thing i don't like"?

this game is garbage, like a retarded child attempted to pull a western kamiya but completely missed the point
>that projection

low test beta male, probable pedophile spotted

Its more along the lines of "people who like things I dont"

It means weak, inaffectual males

>Cred Forums pass is bringing back tripfagging into Cred Forums

fuck me I still remember lanced jack

>game lets you kill everyone just to be an asshole
>nu-male game
???

>just deleted it from my wishlist before posting it here few days ago

>pass users pretending they have any self respect at all

holy fuck lol

Gone Home

>SJWs: ALL MEN ARE CHAUVINIST ANIMALS

>Anti-SJWS: I resent that, and I refute that claim by saying all men SHOULD just be CHAUVINIST animals!

Didn't really think that one through, did you?

Most of Cred Forums's population would fall under that category

wow Cred Forums is such a shitty board

I hope hiro deletes this place and changes nothing else about Cred Forums. Site fixed.

>Site fixed.

dropping the entire site is the only way to do that silly

nu-males are puppets for SJWs you cucks. Haydee is the opposite of that.

What's a nu-male?

it's a meaningless Cred Forums buzzword like "cuck" or "degenerate".

What the fuck are you talking about? This nu-male backwards logic is so retarded I can barely even understand what you're trying to say. Just go back to your room and jerk off to disgusting hambeasts some more

>muh healthy women! muh thicc! fat is beautiful!
that's literally the SJW agenda you shitstain

>bitter that you're a nu-male who can't get laid

>being poor
Typical trailer trash huh

Someone I don't like.

>le body acceptance
>all le women are le beautiful :)
>babe, i love you...you and your rolls
Sounds like a case of nu-malia to me

someone couldn't git gud

>I found it hard, so it's good!

actually I found it fun so its good

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time...

Passfag, you're almost at 25% of the posts in this entire thread.

>I don't understand something, and that's somehow YOUR problem

That's literally the most nu-male thing I've ever heard.

Fun is just a buzzword

I liked it and Im not nu male

This is an odd choice. Why would nu-males enjoy a tough game that forces you to git gud? Stuff like TWD and walking sims like Firewatch seem more suited for nu-males.

its that a pizza slicer in the katana hilt?

>not liking furi

You're just a crybaby cuckold

Go prep your wife's bull

I don't see how the Stranger could be construed as white.

That said, OP is a dumb faggot. Furi is radical.

>fun
Not an argument.

>Pass user since 2016
what a surprise.

Us "passfags" are the one's keeping the site alive. You poorfags just sit around and soak up bandwidth, without paying for anything, then actually have the nerve at the ones who try to contribute to the site that YOU USE. Fucking retarded.

I'm not arguing anything though. I'm stating that fact that I enjoyed the game, that isn't an argument.

That game is so boring, it's like a shmup and hack and slash without the things that make them good.

It is actually YOUR problem, you pseudo-intellectual nu-male. How's that overpriced college education working out for you?

That's what you're supporting. Think about it.

What's the point of an opinion on its own? Doesn't contribute to any discussion at all. You are pointless.

Yep, I support my site. What do you do?

What makes shump or hack and slash good?

This thread isn't really conducive for a discussion considering the OP starts with ad hom attack on people who enjoyed the game. What's really pointless is this thread.

You're just an ineffectual nu-male who can't even back up his own opinions. Kill yourself.

i support, but i don't need a fucking badge to show to everyone, like you attention whores

Jesus christ dude calm down, you can't even bump the thread until someone else says something, here I'll help

based french

>What makes shump or hack and slash good?
Complexity, among other things. In Furi, you basically have one option to respond to attacks/deliver damage, a limited moveset, and everything basically comes down to timing.

I liked the game because it was fun. That's my opinion. If you want to deconstruct "fun" as an argument you can say "because the gameplay was challenging pattern recognition based gameplay which I have an affinity for."

How do you ask for contributing to discussion in one breath and then insult me in the other? You can't have it both ways.

Prove it. Show your badge and I'll leave you alone.

That's what your momma said

Buzzword is a buzzword

about what

i'm not even the one that you were talking to
i won't
i never used a tripcode or a name
i never used a faggy badge

Cred Forums is the place where anonymous people share their irrelevant thoughts. You are just a prancing princess who can't get enough (You)s

>shmup
>hackenslash
>complex

Am I missing something?

I dunno, I liked the simplicity of just three moves being able to get you through the entire game. Like the charge shot exists but I barely used it. I don't think throwing in more abilities makes a game better, it just makes it more cluttered.

>hackenslash
>complex
Yes. What's the problem?

I dropped Furi at the sniper lady because all of the bosses had way too much health and it took forever just to beat one.

What other action games have you played?

So you gave up. The game beated you.

The game is literally a boss-rush. Of course the bosses takes a while.

>You are just a prancing princess
Holy shit what a faggot nu-male

Epic,not dead meme at all

>walk like a snail to get to a boss and git gud
>do it again once you're done
WEW

They aren't complex at all...

How? It's literally Mash Buttons: the Genre.

samefag

Most of everything from platinum except Bayo 2 and W101 cause no wii u

No more heroes 1 and 2

Does hotline miami series count as action? Or just asking for 3D stuff?

DMC 3 and 4 SE

Arkham games

viewitiful joe series

basically most of the good ones

What was that one indie turn based rpg game where the combat is really slow and the girl they fought screams about normies?

I remember the demo came out recently and there was a big stink about it here

YIIK?

Oh sweet, a Furi thread

This game is the fucking bomb

Y2K: A Postmodern RPG?

You can't mash in furi, you get fucked shit on.

Yeah, that whole process is fun for me. I really enjoyed replaying the game and finding that the bosses that had previously frustrated me were now a cakewalk to beat.

Diablo series.
The Van Helsing games
I don't see what they have over Furi aside from boring rpg elements

What game would you even consider to be complex? There's no way you could play DMC 3 and 4 without noticing the advanced tech they put in the game

You can take off a whole healthbar in one hit if you charge your attack with the right stick. You have to time it right down to the second though.

It's okay. I like that the devs just focused on doing one thing really well, but it feels like it lacks complexity.

I mean I think they are pretty complex, and I'm not saying complexity is a bad/good thing. You said that an action game needs to be complex to be good. I don't think so. Furi's simplicity is elegant in its own way.

I meant 3D action like DMC, Bayonetta etc

>itt games OP can't beat because he's a little bitch.

>I like that the devs just focused on doing one thing really well, but it feels like it lacks complexity.

That's exactly their design philosophy.

Nu Male favorites:

>Gone Home
>Undertale
>Life is Strange
>No Man's Sky

I prefer a high skill ceiling over pattern and timing memorization

How's the soundtrack? I suck dick at hard games but if it has a good soundtrack I'll stick around till the end.

We do all agree that Furis designs are fuckin radical right?

Also that the final boss is shit just because it's pure bullet hell.

I thought "triple A" was a reference to a game's budget, not necessarily its design philosophy

Why is this game for nu-males? Why does Cred Forums hate it? I'm genuinely curious because it looks kinda cool.

The problem was the execution part. I mean it was fine, but there just really wasn't that much to the combat and that's all it had

And you were right

Its a combination of house and synth/darkwave.

think of hotline miami's soundtrack, but more fastpaced and intense.

Good enough to make you stick around til the end.

youtu.be/8QpUGCXwOks

that's fine, different strokes and all. I always found too many combos and stuff to be unwieldy.

OST is godlike

youtube.com/watch?v=LxrXSWh-d6o

Takashi Okazaki is a god

Men are biologically hard wired to find thicker women with bigger breasts and waistlines attractive as its s sign that a woman is healthy and therefore good mates for your off spring

Not liking thick means your testosterone is low and your literally low test which is what a actual nu-male is

here
furi.bandcamp.com/

>games only nu-males like

>How's the soundtrack?
Pretty stellar. Has a lot of the guys that did hotline miami 1 and 2 on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PzP7REU2o0
youtu.be/SeAAi7jWOl8
youtu.be/gQ5gtInauiI

>Men are biologically hard wired to find thicker women with bigger breasts and waistlines attractive
Here, let me translate

>I'm a pathetic virgin cuckold who can't fuck a REAL woman, so maybe I have half a chance with this sickening hambeast that makes me gag just thinking about "her"...gotta stay strong, gotta lose them v-plates

Wow, you're really mad

It's this thing people do where they open a thread by bitching about it, because negativity sparks discussion better than neutrality or positivity.

It's a straightforward boss rush game that combines hack and slash with bullet hell. Also baller soundtrack. The main value of the game is playing to get better, and getting better to beat your previous records.

>trying to justify your low test

Lmao I bet your balding at 20 due to all the estrogen in your limp wristed body

>u-u mad
AHAHHAHAHHA

You couldn't be a bigger nu-male if you tried

fuck off OP

I bet you bought the pass in October

>n-no u
Holy shit dude

kiss yourself

this game is one of the few fun recent vidya

Ayyyy, this sounds pretty gud.
Thanks anons. I'll check the game out.

I have no attachment to this argument and haven't even posted in the thread before

You really do need to calm down, your post quality is Cred Forums tier
ur a cuck isn't an argument

>just repeats u mad
Oh man...oh MAN

u mad

nice reading comprehension newfag

>newfag
>to a pass user
Guess how I know you're fresh off the boat from Reddit?

>being a pass user means your an oldfag
Good job newfag, its not like they're on sale right now
And I do have a Cred Forums pass, I've had it for 3 years but for some weird reason it hasn't shown on here or /qa/

>Pass user
>Not a newfag

>And I do have a Cred Forums pass, I've had it for 3 years but for some weird reason it hasn't shown on here or /qa/
Uh huh. Sure.

coming from the people who say "triggered" constantly which is just neo-u mad
do you have any self-awareness whatsoever

Hey. See that picture? You should act it out in real life. Just a suggestion.

Definitely not an argument

Just a lil suggestion. Have a think on it

You're so mad lol, I hope you aren't crying...

And?

Nice try autist

You stole that from someone else.

Sure
I did try logging in and out but it still won't show up with the four leaf clover, fucking hiro

>pass user since 2016
>grasping at straws this hard

wew lad