Battlecats just got to 25million downloads, will it get tge P&D treatment and get an anime...

Battlecats just got to 25million downloads, will it get tge P&D treatment and get an anime? It already has a 4koma and a 3Ds port. Also battle cat thread.

Is Deadly higher than Insane on the difficulty rating, because I can't beat any of those already.

unless it comes over to Europe with Mario on the package it hasn't gotten the PaD treatment yet

Deadly is higher yo
Mario is in the game kinda

Should I just use catfood to breakthrough and get the awakened cats? Seems pretty impossible otherwise.

Weird I've never heard of this game. Is it good?

It's pretty fun and not really pay2win, it's like those old base attack flash games where both sides send units to kill each other's bases

God damn I started playing about a week ago and the alien stages are kicking my ass, alien hippo in particular, should I go back and do ch2-3 of the main thing or do I just need a better strategy?

Get all those treasures from Empire of Cats at least.

>It's pretty fun and not really pay2win

Man, if you roll shit on those rare capsules, you're going to be stuck forever.

Dont do the alien stages yet bro, go to the stories of legends and start farming the easy stages

Awaken those mofos
I was actually saving up some cat food to do the 10-summon butbmy niece used up all my catfood when I let her play.

>Uber rare event going on now!!!
>Use my saved up cat food to get like 3 tickets
>Just rares, one is a fucking duplicate of one I already have

Make sure you save the rares that do damage to those fucking angels.

>I was actually saving up some cat food to do the 10-summon butbmy niece used up all my catfood when I let her play.

RIP

Should I save all my individual golden tickets for whenever uberfest is on or what?

Are any of these rares good? Just started a while ago and these are what I have so far

They're all actually good. Pogo and Pope cat i0are good for flying enemies. Cowboy cat is good for black enemies. Thor is good for Reds. They monk is good for every enemy sincde he lowers their attack.

Yea, I would. I believe Gao is a good unit he's only available for those anyway.

Whats the best description in the game?

Bumping with fan art.