Would you buy this for current gen/PC? I've been wanting to play this on something other than that shitty DS3...

Would you buy this for current gen/PC? I've been wanting to play this on something other than that shitty DS3. Also it would be nice if they remastered MGS4 at 60 fps.

I would, day one. Shame they'd have to remove pressure-sensitive controls like on the 360 though.

You can just link a DS4 to your ps3.

Only if it includes MGR, GZ, and TPP

Mgr ruined raiden

fuck off

That's not the sort of legacy they want to leave.

i'd buy it in a heartbeat on PC even if I already own it on PS3.

And I don't even own a PS3.

Would be nice but I already have them on steam, the real thing interesting here is MGS2/3/4

>MGS4
>PC

>Mgr ruined raiden
This is true but the PDrones aren't going to listen to this

And how are you going to hold up the guard in MGS2 to fool the retinal scanner? You can't press Square lightly on the DS4. How are you going to play MGS3 at all without pressure-sensitivity?

No it didn't
He was already an edgy cyborg ninja by 4, MGR didn't add anything to his character that wasn't already there

PC? Hell yes I would. I already own it on PS3 and it's a prized possession.

>doesnt include a physical copy of mgs1

suck my dick konami

This, despite the fact that not many games were using it, I was kinda baffled when the OG Xbox, Xbox 360, and now current gen consoles don't have pressure sensitive buttons.

>MGS4 in 1080p 60fps
Absolutely

yes i would, if controls and camera are open for reconfiguration

>Metal Gear Rising in a Metal Gear SOLID collection

fuck outta here

Play it with a keyboard.

>Raiden FINALLY stops running away at the end of 4
>MGR has him run away back to war anyways
>His family and anchor is irrelevant through the whole game
>He embraces The Ripper after some fuckoff nobodies tell him "LOL THIS IS WHO YOU REALLY ARE!" when MGS2 and the end of 4 hammered over his head that he's his own man and not what his past dictates.

MGS4 assassinated his character, but MGR fucking shit on the corpse, and this is coming from someone who enjoys MGR. Rising is just a spinoff, nothing more.

MGSV should have used this engine. Gameplay was perfect, literal and figurative perfection. Shame about the whole being a movie and shit.

>I've been wanting to play this on something other than that shitty DS3
DS3 is awesome, you turboslut fagget.

>MGR fangirls crying that their prettyboy homo was made into actual cool guy
Your tears are so sweet.
MGS4 fixed everything wrong with MGS2, and MGR was just a great check on what future might hold in the saga.

Spoken like a true pleb. You even botched your chuckle chevron text.

Day one, even for $100.
And I own every single game of the series on console.
But Konami will never get off their asses and actually release this.

Xbox did have pressure sensitive buttons

I'd buy an mgs4 remaster in a hearthbeat.

Can you link a DS3 to your PS4?

Do you even read the posts you reply to? I was saying that you can't use a DS4 when playing MGS games on PS3, not that it's utterly impossible to play MGS games with no pressure-sensitivity (which would be a retarded point to make since the 360 ports of MGS2 and MGS3 exist)

MGS4 will never receive a port outside PS3. It's too late now, Kojima left, Konami is cutting budget for pretty much anything, porting that game to PC would take some time and money, not to mention legal issues since Sony never let that game go anywhere because they paid a lot for its exclusivity on early PS3 days.

Not happening.

OP's question is not if it will ever happen. It's a pure "what if" scenario.