Just pre ordered. don't cry, little white guy

just pre ordered. don't cry, little white guy...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CD7VYKN6Nh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh wow, you sure showed me and my fellow white brethren. All that sass must come off of either a black guy or a cucked homo.

Cred Forums was a mistake

Did they at least send you a thank you email for doubling their pre order numbers?

Tell me about the negroid mafia, my friend.

This is another one of those instances where a manufactured controversy is being used to mask a horrible truth: It's just another generic open world game.

I'm cool with playing as a black dude, San Andreas was a pillar of my teenage years. I'm cool with killing some KKK assholes, they're actual real life villains. None of that shit bothers me.

But I don't want to play a game that, on pure gameplay, is just completely and totally uninspired from top to bottom. It doesn't just look mediocre, some parts like the stealth and driving physics look outright terrible.

It's another totally forgettable game that, after the dust settles, everyone will have forgotten about within a week or two.

I'd rather play an open world game with good gameplay like pic related.

Enjoy your epic flop of a game.

>game about black people
>game about black people committing crime

I don't see anything wrong here

Safe to say I will not be buying this game because of it having black people because I'm an insecure racist fuckhead. Take that, cucks!!!11

>White protagonist
>I can't repeatedly rape my daughter, fuck one of my horses or do my shopping at wal-mart

Immersion ruined

>insecure
>said the open open to self-racial obliteration

The reverse psychology ad hominem is astounding sometimes.

I have no interest. Don't cry nu male cuck.

daughter raping is not a "white people" monopoly.

>The only insults I know are cuck, nu-male, nigger and kike
Wow, it's like I'm really on Cred Forums

do u guys think will be a interracial fuck scene with lincoln and a white woman? asking for a friend

They're not insults, they're what you are.

Ultimate Destruction was such a fucking great game.

youtube.com/watch?v=CD7VYKN6Nh4

Niggers love walmart

i just wanted to be in the mafia
Couldnt this have been a separate game

>wasting your money on garbage
Who are you gonna mug to compensate for that cash you just lost?

>u-uhh w-white people!!!!!

I don't know why devs are so intent on shoving white guilt and marxist politics down our throat, why can't they make a game with great gameplay?

>I'm cool with killing some KKK assholes, they're actual real life villains.
ah yes, bunch of old senile men in white robes praising sun and cracking nigger jokes.

what a villany

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>they're actual real life villains

they havent been anything for 60+ years

Why did they call this game Mafia

If it was something like Gangs of New Orleans people wouldn't care as much, only nitpick the actual quality of the game which is really the only thing that should matter

Speak english Pablo

>dey dindu nuffin

I will not cry, i laugh harder because you are a nother sheep to like to pre order games. CPY Forever.

I'm pretty sure the KKK own up to their hate crimes as a badge of honor or at least used to.