ITT: trigger Cred Forums in a single picture

ITT: trigger Cred Forums in a single picture

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyvern#Comparison_to_dragons
youtube.com/watch?v=LFlMoAasW4A
nydailynews.com/news/world/girl-throwing-puppies-river-video-bosnia-won-face-charges-report-article-1.186803
youtu.be/zR6WdRIPV44
youtube.com/watch?v=jyyZ82SpUZk
youtu.be/UQ6CpenCmfM
youtube.com/watch?v=lMHxmlKnN6Q&ab_channel=DanCoen
robokopp.de/images/dragonheart/waterfall.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=wF_3Rp8oe1M
youtube.com/watch?v=ehCJOay2J1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but that's right

Cred Forums is a very ironic place.

>hates games like The Order 1886 and Uncharted for being cinematic and having too much story
>loves Final Fantasy and Metal Gear, even though they're the exact same thing

Dragons aren't meant to be realistic, they're fantasy creatures for a reason.

This is true though.

way past the point of being annoyed by retards who cherry pick to "prove a point" even though they get curbstomped everytime.

Also
>realistic
>dragons

Mission accomplished. Every single time I see it, it makes me mad.

Cred Forums has always been as hypocritical as the tumblerinas and nu-males they hate, this is nothing new.

Don't forget Witcher 3 with its barely worth mentioning gameplay.

Those are wyverns on the left, though.

The difference is that 1886 and Uncharted are billed as action games, the pace has to be fast.

MG is a stealth game, pace is slow, things are meant to be thought out, and stories about political intrigue make sense.

Final Fantasy are just weebs

I'll be honest, the Skyrim version has grown on me lately.

But there are absolutely no reasons that Dragons should exist as a whole either.
>being this big and still be a carnivore
>being this big and still have scales
>being this big and still be a lizard
>being this big, a carnivorous lizard, and surviving more than two minutes
>having wings of this size
>being able to stand upright
>having horns

They aren't actually dragons though. According to western mythology those are Wyverns. Dragons in myth are defined by having 4 legs and wings on the back.

It's just one of the several things wrong with that image though.

Move over fellas

Large carnivores existed millions of years ago, and still do. Killer Whales are a thing.

fucking dammit
The one with the squigly lines on is better though

wew

This

>Implying I hate Uncharted
Whoops I just proved your entire post wrong.

>Final Fantasy are just weebs

Nice argument, user.

The creatures on the left are Wyverns; they have hind legs and their frontal limbs act as wings.

Dragons have four legs as well as wings. They're different.

Literally heroes.

>MG is a stealth game,
I guess I can't argue against this, since I can barely see the gameplay amidst the story and cinematics

Eh, sure. I should've specified.

>realistic
>dragon

Dragons are pretty broing and are definitely getting stale. The Vagina Dragon in DaS was actually refreshing.

>dragon
>two legs

that's called a wyvern, not a dragon

This is much more of a /tg/ bait than a Cred Forums one... I love when /tg/ goes through the whole "dragon vs. wyvern" episodes, though lately it seems people got savvy of them and mostly just make fun of it.

See?

>liking Uncharted

Nah, if anything that just proves my argument even more.

>not liking dumb, poppy fun

I only liked 4 and would place the first one among the worst games of the past gen.

Wyverns are still a type of dragon.

>why does Cred Forums hate...
>how come Cred Forums loves...
>why does Cred Forums like... but hate...
>why is Cred Forums a hypocrite???

Gee, I don't know... probably because Cred Forums isn't a single fucking person, and therefore the group that likes one isn't the same group that hates another...

Honestly some of you people are fucking retarded sometimes.

>thread where you're supposed to post pictures
>nobody posts pictures

Every fucking time

>Dragons
>Fantasy creatures
>Realistic

>According to western mythology
No.

Even if you were correct about anything in your post, literally no one cares about whatever legitimacy you assume can come from established myth.

It's literally just a matter of aesthetic choice.

Hey guys

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"""""""""""""""""""""realistic dragons"""""""""""""""

That's right.

>According to western mythology those are Wyverns
Wrong,.
According to memology as found in Dungeons and Dragons you fat cheetah stained American swine.
This is a Dragon in Western Mythology. Many Western Dragons don't have legs at all. I'll take thousands of years of mythology over some fat loser who rolls dice, okay.

This shit is so stupid. How can someone write that shit when wasps exist?

>dragons are insects

Wewlad.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GG posting a picture of a Wyvern saying its a dragon.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyvern#Comparison_to_dragons

lol i trol u

Spoiler this please.
I don't want to rage unnecessarily

They don't understand just how formidable, extraordinary and fantastical dragons are supposed to be. Fuck, the original dragon was straight up satan.
They think dragons are supposed to be just another animal.
Dragon's Dogma gets it right. Ironically it's a goddamn japanese game that understands western mythology better.

>g-groups don't matter
>threads about games Cred Forums doesn't like get carpet bombed with shitposting until it gets deleted
lol, just lol

but THAT IS AND ARGUMENT

>Source that decides the Anglo-Saxons were wrong is from 1975
I don't think so.
Oh, but if you go down just a little in your article they admit that the difference between Dragon and Wyvern is pretty much an invention of modern fantasy, not mythology.

I wish it was that easy

But nothing about either of those dragons are realistic. Dragons can usually fly. This doesn't make sense since they're supposed to be heavy. Birds have hollow bones, and while swans, geese and duck can be vicious fucks, they wouldn't stand a chance against some dude with a sword. So any huge land dwelling creature would only have vestigial wings. Maybe as a sexual display of some sort. Then there's the fire breathing. There are species of insects and reptiles that can spit poison and corrosive substances, and species of shrimp and whale that can stun enemies with sonic shock-waves. But no creature can make fire (other than humans, and we cheat). There's also the issue of having an eco-system able to support an apex predator like a dragon. Tyrannosaurus rex could exist because there were a lot of huge prey species everywhere. Whales can exist because they literally have food constantly flowing into their mouths. A single dragon would eat an entire herds of elephants, deplete their number to the point of extinction and starve to death.

>People getting exactly what they deserve

wew

Done

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

>Realistic
>Tons of spikes
>Tiny ass wings
>Supposedly possess intellect despite having to walk on 4 limbs and lacking anything resembling a hand

Those spikes all over serve no purpose and would on a flying animal just be too much of a hassle.

Those tiny wings couldn't support a creature of that sizes weight and allow flight.

Those wyverns would be nothing more than savage animals. Learning to walk on two legs was one of the biggest changes humans ever went through, and it's what allowed us to become the dominant animal on the planet.
Hands = intelligence.

Completely realistic.

Is there a general consensus on the difference between dragon and wyvern? The only game i've really seen both in was monster hunter, but they say a winged firebreathing lizard is a wyvern, and a giant octopus is a dragon, so i don't trust them..

The point is that no amount of gameplay justifies throwing cinematics at my face. If a good game can offer me several thousand hours of gameplay without even a single cutscene, then what's Final fantasy's excuse?

You want story? GO READ A BOOK.

you win

the united states army. How is this even a question?

You're contributing to the same sort of heartless treatment when you eat any sort of meat product, desu.

That is an argument though
Go back to playing Tetris

HIROOOOOO!

So this is what it feels like to be #TRIGGERED

>game is 10 hours with 2 hours of cutscenes
>game is 80 hours with 10 hours of cutscenes
Which one has more gameplay,

SHKRELIIIIII

Those degenerate shit stains need to know their subjective opinions are objectively WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=LFlMoAasW4A

By your reasoning, Tetris sucks because it doesn't have enough story.

the western one are wyverns. they only have 2 legs

I hope that cat was okay.

The thing that disgusts me most about this is the sheer cowardice.

So you are a dumbass that let their animal get knocked up without any way to take care of the consequences. Fair enough. However, what kind of piece of shit are you that you are so cowardly you can't do the deed yourself? It's your responsibility to take care of. Kill them yourself. Don't let nature handle your mistakes for you.

>what are dinosaurs

Where did I say groups don't matter? Thats right, i didnt. All I said was Cred Forums isn't a single person, so saying shit like

>does Cred Forums like this?

Is retarded because obviously there's going to be different opinions.

Threads get bombed with shitposts because a lot of the people here love to shitpost, and because your more likely to trigger someone who disagrees with you than to get someone who does agree to add to the conversation.

Why did my image do this

pls explain

I'm a pescetarian. Fish are aliens, I kill them without feeling anything. And even if I ate meat, I don't live in a factory farming country.

I'm not a history buff but didn't America win that war?

Dragon is a hyperonym which includes wyverns. The only place they exist side by side as separate entities is in heraldry, or any fantasy setting that cares to make a distinction, of course.

>break their bones fairly easily

That one's pretty funny no lie, but how did the battles of Hiroshima and Nagasaki fare?

This was supposed to be a dragon thread. Post dragons.

Cosmic rays

Well this does trigger Cred Forums every time

this is triggering because it implies that people think neptunia is even remotely good.

Letting nature take care of them would be releasing them after they don't need mommys milk anymore.

And you know what? The unrealistic shit looks way cooler save for edgzard. Not shitting on western dragon design, but the 3 on the right look like the same fucking thing.

Also because obvious bait is obvious
>"realistic"...dragons...

NIGGA WHAT

The one made in response is actually way worse.

And the one co-opted by gamergate to advertise 8gag was the worst.

>it will never be this easy to drive feminazi cunts off the internet
feels bad man

>If a game's gameplay is so good, when why does it need the story?
What the fuck did he meant by that?

Fuck you and your dragons, I'm gonna shitpost and there's nothing you can do about it.

Left are fucking wyverns and right are dragons you stupid fucking retard OP go back to sucking my cock you fucking faggot

Really wanted it to die.

>what are sauropods
>what is high school

The only answer is Drake-Gold/Crystal-Worship-Majesty
>become a majestic dragon sun god
>build glowing crystal altars for followers to worship on and to impale nonbelievers

how did it not break all four of its legs.

agreed

Don't be a dumbass. It's just gremlins. They get in to machines and fuck things up. Everyone knows this.

Cat's are really really good at falling from places.

Cat's terminal velocity in that specific pose < Velocity needed to injure the cat.

Nature's great yo

It broke its hind legs you goofball

Cats can decelerate in the air to none terminal velocities doing a flying squirrel maneuver given enough time. A cat will likely survive very small or very large falls, but not middling ones.

Falling at terminal velocity isn't even lethal for cats, much less falling off a three story building.

Dragons are mystical beings that take on some animal characteristics.
Wyverns are giant flying lizards.

>people clamor on about how a game's gameplay is amazing
>however, they refuse to consider the game good unless it has millions of dollars invested into graphics, voice acting, and non-interactive cutscenes, implying that the gameplay is actually terrible and they wouldn't ever touch it if it existed in a vacuum

>tfw you're so wrong about everything that when you try to look sarcastic you end up looking genuinely in the right

>Japanese people are Vietnamese

>literally "look guys, I'm an oldfag, aren't I somebody?": the picture
Yup, I'm mad.

Where are my fellow PASSers at?

Except Uncharted and The Order have shitty stories.

Go back to neogaf and maybe they'll circle jerk those piece of shit games for you.

I'm actually happy about it. Cats are fucking demons, they just manipulate you and don't have any respect for you.

>inb4 le so edgy guy meme xDddd

No, I hate cats because they're absolute shit and don't deserve the attention people are giving them.

>wyverns

No you're not

Animals being raised as cattle, generally speaking, are given shelter, food, protection from disease, and protection from predators. They are also less aggressive and less stressed than their counterparts in the wild (compare wild hogs with domesticated pigs). They're not being thrown into a river as kittens for no discernible reason. The only reason why we think it's horrific to be raised like cattle is because as humans, we're used to being free and having more abstract ideals of happiness and pleasure than simply trying to survive and reproduce, and we are projecting what we want onto animals when they do not think the same as we do, aside from some basic, obvious things like feeling pain or self-preservation.

They're puppies you mongoloid

5edge8me

>And the one co-opted by gamergate to advertise 8gag was the worst.
someone post it

>youhaveautism.mp4

>tfw will never be impaled on a dragon's crystal altar

And Metal Gear and Final Fantasy don't?They're nothing but meme spewing cinematics everywhere.

>nanomachines XD
>le played like a fiddle!
>standing here rules of nature! upvote!

If I wanted that many memes in a game, I'd probably play something off of Steam greenlight.

If you want to be retarded you can think like that. However for most people they need some sort of motivation to keep playing a game in singleplayer. Unless you love grinding, playing the same kind of roguelike over and over, or are autistic enough for a game like Terraria or Minecraft to keep you occupied, then eventually no matter how good a game is, you'll need some sort of story to keep you interested.

Those were dogs, user.

isn't the argument
>you can't have both good gameplay and story, it's unachievable, if you have story and cutscenes than there is no gameplay!
rather than strawmen you made?

here have best husbando

Anybody who actually thinks about games in this way may genuinely be autistic.

So wyverns are the classical western depiction of a dragon? I cant think of another example of a dragon, except maybe chinese snake ones..

I just dislike cats and kittens in general

>they need some sort of motivation to keep playing a game in singleplayer
How about the gameplay being well designed and made for replayability? How's that for motivation?

But there is a gain to eating meat, this is just cruel for no reason

>Guys, we're heroes ! We killed hundreds of thousands of inocents, we WON this war ! For USA ! Yayy ! I'm so glad we decided to go on war simply because of our vainglory, not because our allies were dying ! For USA ! Yayy !

Those are puppies

nydailynews.com/news/world/girl-throwing-puppies-river-video-bosnia-won-face-charges-report-article-1.186803

>She can do nothing for him
Is that a pained expression I see at the end?

Also, if I remember this one right, they ended up helping it. Never returned to the wild, I think, but they rescued him.

MOOK

Both of you are fucking autistic

I want Cred Forums to leave

name ONE(1) non-roguelike game like that

There's a difference between disliking something and wanting it to die, edgehog

>muh nukes

Spot the triggered American, how does it feel to be deeper in denial than the japs.

"I'll make a list of popular games I don't like and call them meme games"

The argument is that the gameplay should hold up without the story, and excessive story does nothing but hurt your game.

But those are puppies.

It will get boring within 40 hours for most people. That's the keyword though, "most." There are always exceptions, and JRPGS are not excluded. Some people love replaying FF7 or 9 or even 13 over and over, with hours totaling in the thousands.

you win

That ain't no dragon buddy thats a turd stain on a potato sack.

I wish their was more on this, like what happened to the commanders who failed to realize their was no enemy

Final Fantasy

Id fug all 9 of them.

not only are you edgy but you are retarded and blind

Yeah.

Any shmup in existence? Crimson Clover, Ikaruga, Altynex? Those ring a bell?

>It will get boring within 40 hours for most people.
Compare that to your average cinematic game like Final Fantasy, which gets boring in 2 hours since the games often force cutscenes on you and make you dredge through plot that doesn't make the gameplay better.

Can we talk about how retarded chink dragon sare?

First of all It's just a cat. It was scaling a building and so it would've been no surprise if it did die.

Second, don't think you quite have a firm grasp on what the word edgy means.

Shit son this ain't old but it's been a while.

>They all fell for it

neo Cred Forums please leave

wyverns are known to have a dragon-like head with a reptile body, but thats where the similarities end.

some Wyverns are more of a seabased creature and have poisonous barbed tails, mostly when it comes to fantasy vidya they're a subspecies of Dragon because of the similarities but their different enough that people like to make it clear one is a traditional dragon be it Western themed or Eastern and the other is a Wyvern.

fact is any writer can create their own cannon and if they want Wyverns to be the Dragons of their universe (Skyrim) thats their choice but naturally it triggers people because there's an obvious difference between the two.

but those are puppers...

Theyre both cute.

>shmup
Any non-autist will get bored out of shitfest shmup's are after going through all bosses/stages once

mfw

>merely pretending

Cute!

Depends on what you define triggering, I guess

Everything Sony related triggers Cred Forums

PS4 pro, PS VR, etc.

Chink dragons were still notorious for being dicks and doing shit like eating kids and spreading plagues for laughs. It was considered okay cause dragons are sacred.

Friendly reminder that this shit sold 2 units

Yes I'll always get triggered by this picture.
The lack of knowledge surrounding the basic principles behind evolution is a truly scary thing.

>innocents

#triggered

You said you really wanted something to die. I'd say that's pretty fucking edgy.

>smb3
>windwaker
>darksouls
alright I'm holding strong
>DK64
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

She got found, didn't she?

Majestic Skeletal Naga that eats Virgins for immortality.

Personal opinion. The success, and number of people discussing and dissecting the plot of any given JRPG is a strong indicator that your dislike is simply your personal taste.

>They keep posting

neo Cred Forums, please leave already, you don't belong on my Cred Forums !

>i was only pretending

Is this what defeat looks like?

this image is not wrong, but there's also nothing inherently wrong with a story, and perhaps even cutscenes. sometimes it adds to the enjoyment of the game to have some sort of context or story unfolding, but if it's garbage included only to add arbitrary and unentertaining meaning to whatever it is you're doing then it's of course void of any actual meaning and void of good storytelling
if your core game is good you don't need any context at all, "people are shooting each other in an arena" "you need to survive" "get a high score" etc, but in some cases a game can be enhanced by adding context, and in other cases yet the core game is based on the story (such as in rpgs)
(witcher 3 and phantom pain are both overrated as fuck and not particularly amazing in either gameplay nor story)

This has literally nothing to do with Cred Forums retard

Would a dragon eat a Capybara

Keep in mind, all creatures love the Capybara

>So wyverns are the classical western depiction of a dragon?
Well, recently, the four-legged variant seems to have assumed a monopoly, only to be challenged even more recently by the growing popularity of wyverns, but historically, people didn't give a shit. It's a really big snake lizard thing.

>being this new

get the fuck out man. Cred Forums never agrees on anything, there is NO game that "Cred Forums doesn't like" nor is there a game that "Cred Forums likes".

That's exactly why every thread is a discussion.
We used to have some manner of civil discussion (yes there have always been shitposters), but newfags thought they had to shitposters to fit in and now basically everyone is a shitposter.

Newfags ruined Cred Forums and Cred Forums in general, but that's old news.

>Edgelord acting like an edgelord

Get fucked fag. You clearly stated you wanted a living thing, that has done nothing wrong to you, to die simply because you dislike that particular species.

Okay that clears it up, thanks anons

>people are replying to ACfag
Why?

>Any non-autist will get bored after playing through the video game

And it's better to go through cutscenes and non-interactive cinematics that don't let you play the game?

>video games need to have less gameplay if they're going to advance as an art form

I really don't care for whether games are "art" or not.

The picture is funny and all but how is it fair to compare a country as big as Europe itself to countries smaller than one US state?
Because I know that shit isn't %based

I half expected her to just shove her hand all the way in.

>Mexico
>#2 in plastic surgery

Wut l, I thought that it was Venezuela or Colombia

Their women are pure walking plastic

>allied forces won ww2
>Stop being in denial burger jeez, you didn't win anything!

Kill ur self pls.

This. You could theoretically throw a cat from a plane and it could survive.

Theoretically. I don't think anyone has ever tried and/or proven it.

>trigger Cred Forums in a single picture

The game with 10 hours, of course. The one with 80 hours has constant padding and grinding and going through hallways designed to get you to the next cutscene, instead of being interesting places for you to explore.

You do realize those weren't memes when the game was made, right?

Anacondas eat capybaras user...

for what reason

Get over yourselves. Also, here's this:

youtu.be/zR6WdRIPV44

Nothing personal kid...

You would think china, russia, and india would be higher on the crimes list since they have so many prisoners.

Venezuela literally have won 7 times the miss universe.

Welp, you got me so i might as well answer this.

That's not how evolution works... that's not how any of that works.

Evolution is a trial and error process where the inherited genetic traits are directly related to survival. A lot of traits would be carried over if say wingless dragons fucked winged wyverns. Those traits would initially be regarded as mutations. If useless the being would just die unable to adapt, if useful the rate of reproduction over time would eventually lead to the evolution of the creature, in this case the growth of wings.

The grow of wings would obviously change how the creature moves but it wouldn't necessarily render the front legs useless.
If the legs became useless the muscles would stunt, if useful to catch prey mid air or to move when flying is not possible or if flying would prove to be just a secondary mobility mechanism due to weak muscles or body strain then the legs would remain.

Also, as we are discussing fictional beings the word would be plausible not realistic.

I know you faggots are still salty over this

>Realistic
>Dragons
>Uses fucking Charizard X as an example
>Doesn't realize "western dragons" are wyverns
>Mistakenly associating wyverns as western and dragons as "japanese"

>Cat's terminal velocity in that specific pose < Velocity needed to injure the cat.
It won't kill them but they get injured for sure.
They break their legs and shit

Wyrm,Black, Worship, and terror Terror. Like Tremors but with scales and people thinking it's a god

>things have to be one thing or the other literally no inbetween
Autism

Artistic license by the museum staff

>These strawmen

Nobody said anything about video games being art you autist. Cutscenes can be a nice break from the action, or set up a villain and add some tension and emotion. Pure gameplay can be thrilling, but adding some emotion will make a game memorable.

If you're only interested in gameplay though, there a many many games that cater to that. Not everything needs to fit into your niche.

CRAWWWLING IIIIN MY SKIN

Fairly sure that at least for some cats, their terminal velocity isn't even high enough to break their bones.

Keep being edgy edgelord. Maybe once you're older than 16 you'll look back on this and realize just how stupid you look.

>asked to name one game
>he can't back up his words and start to spew some strawmen about "videogame being art"
>for his tiny mind it's hard to comprehend that story is important part of most games and team that makes gameplay and team that writes story/dialogue/"other unimportant stuff that shouldn't be in games" are different team so having one doesn't remove another
>his head when writing this posts

>My country's population is a fraction of the U.S
>Suck it burgers, you have more people in jail
>I can't do math

It doesn't even trigger Cred Forums that much anymore.

What does that have to do with plastic surgery rates?

>dragons
>real in any sense of the word

never thought they would like petting
saved

WAKE ME UP
>wake me up insiiiide
I CAN'T WAKE UP
>wake me up insiiiide
SAAAAAVE MEEEEEE

That looks pretty real.

She named multiple games.

that didn't fit criteria

The best version of this has "Cred Forums taught me to hate myself" at the end.

Ye, but they couldn't press charges, since she is too young to go to jail, and an old women supposedly saved all the puppies..

youtube.com/watch?v=jyyZ82SpUZk

All wyverns are dragons, but not all dragons are wyverns. Though, in reality, back when the terms were invented, wyvern, wurm, drake, and dragon were all interchangeable.

It is only now people are beyond autistic and go, "Nuh uh! A wyvern is not a dragon!" These are the same morons who got their sword terms and weights, and armor flexibility from Dungeons and Dragon. That is to say there is a very strong argument that they are more ignorant than someone who has never seen or heard of these things before.

Oh God damn

Did you mean to post this to?

>persona
>17 hours of movies
Thats like the length of most AAA games with all shit unlocked.

>an old women supposedly saved all the puppies..

Bollocks.

>Cutscenes can be a nice break from the action,
That's what the pause button is for, as well as slower sections filled with maybe some puzzles or other types of gameplay. It's called pacing, and using the story to regulate pacing is a little lazy if you ask me.

>or set up a villain and add some tension and emotion.
You know you can do that during the game, right? I don't need to be told that a villain is bad if I'm witnessing it first hand WHILE I'M PLAYING. Actions speak louder than cutscenes.

>but adding some emotion will make a game memorable.
Emotion has to flow naturally, if you try and push it like most RPGs do, the game just comes across as disjointed and tryhard. If you want me to care for a character, make it so their impact on the gameplay makes me miss them. Don't have them just be a random NPC who I'm supposed to like because the story dictated their level of importance.

>Not everything needs to fit into your niche.
I understand that, but on an objective scale, criticism is always welcome.

what snake is doing there?

Looks like a tegu. They tend to be more affectionate and petlike than other lizards.

This is trigger Cred Forums with a single image, not a single shitpost.

>slime with obvious MSPaint eyebrows
Why?

Besides having the gayest accent humanly possible, what's wrong with Larry Bundy Jr?

I can see the fucking megaman face. I know it's not there, but I can still fucking see it.

I was looking for this. Still mad

Who are you to say that? I've logged at least 10 hours into multiple different shmups, going into harder difficulty modes, going into branching paths, unlocking cool new ships and abilities, and so on. And I don't need some princess to save, or some kingdom to rescue, or some convoluted plot about anime teenagers crying and having feelings like your average episode of Steven Universe.

>Cred Forums rages at this
>still eats meat
Hypocrites, all of you.

Are you saying that there is not a single SHMUP that is well designed and has decent replay value?

If that's the case, you're simply wrong.

Refer to aforementioned games.

Dragon, Gold, Gold, Majesty.

Aquiring that much money when you're super charismatic and a fucking dragon is not difficult. Red Bull would probably pay you that much to drink a can, say "Red Bull gives you wings," and fly off on Camera.

Fuck her. If she didn't want those pups, should have got her dog spayed or neutered.

On the bright side, she was found eventually IIRC

youtu.be/UQ6CpenCmfM

You're on!

How about the fact that both sides are an affront to the culture of free speech?

>No SsethTzeentach
I always knew Cred Forums had shit taste

Good to know.
Thanks!

i doubt it's per capita, the only outlier is japan having the second most mcdonalds and puerto rico having the second most divorce rates
it'd also be hilarious if south africa has the 2nd most rapes in sheer numbers and not per capita

If feminists and SJWs weren't actively trying to censor video games in the west, more people might think you had a point. As it stands, nothing anyone has done in the last 2 years has kept women from sharing their opinions concerning video games online.

If cats did have nine lives I'd say he just used all of them

There are many examples of RPG's with good stories. Not on the level of a novel, or even most movies, but there are many.

Name some examples of games that effectively use the gameplay to set up a villain or emotion. Most cases involve you being forced to lose to the villain, or some other contrived bullshit like that. If you ask me, those situations are a hundred times worse than a cutscene simply because you're giving false control to the player. Something that everyone has stated many times to be a bad thing.

Cutscenes to tell a story or set things up is simply the best way to do it, as 30 years of history will tell you.

You nigger

wait is Cred Forums triggered by an actual funny webcomic or something?

>feminists and SJWs trying to censor video games

will this meme finally die in 2017 ?

this is screencap Kino

why would you really want it to die
the expected outcome is that the cat dies, which is why it is doubly interesting when it didn't

This made me fucking laugh my ass off, people LEGITIMATELY see the world like this, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>meme
It's true

As I've said, you're one of those retarded autists that play same fucking thing in same fucking manner over and over again to gain "better top score", you're nothing better than someone playing candy crush

I don't know why but this freaked me the fuck out.

Fuck you

Since Steam made it where users who obtained keys can't submit reviews (aka paid reviews) we can be sure we'll see less bullshit like this Life is Strange PR tactic.

this is correct, wyverns are animals, dragons can talk

Criticism is literally the point of free speech. Note: I said criticism, not death or rape threats to people you disagree with.

This is the best I can do for you Cred Forums.

There are documented cases of anacondas eating small children.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMHxmlKnN6Q&ab_channel=DanCoen

did they make people change anything of actual importance that weren't fapbait ?

based reply

>OH NO! THE PUPPIES! RAGE RAGEEE
>Hmmm this burger is delicious
>what do you mean meat is murder? Fuck off it doesn't count because I say so

Always make me laugh just how blatantly hypocritical Cred Forums is.

Your favorite Joker is the Heath Ledger one, isn't it?
Go finish your homework, angstlord.

Since they have no plans to stop, no. That meme will last a while. "I didn't ask for this" however, will die Jan 2017. What a shame.

This

Funny how nu-Cred Forums is

What's the problem here?

People are easy to hate, puppies aren't.

>Dragon's Dogma gets it right. Ironically it's a goddamn japanese game that understands western mythology better.

FUCKING WEW-KEKEL-BERG

That's some next level dipshittery weeb-tardness.

Wew lad.

Dragons Dogma stole its entire plot from Dragon Heart, and guess what the dragon looked like?

robokopp.de/images/dragonheart/waterfall.jpg

Fucking kek. God, weebs are fucking unbelievable sometimes.

People have done more to keep women from sharing their opinions concerning video games online than feminists and SJWs have actively tried to censor video games in the West.

people like puppies
nobody cares about the feelings of retarded cows

>go over every single stage AGAIN!
>now bullets fly abit faster
replay value is highly overrated, slot machine and solitaire has fucking tons more replay value than any shmup, prove me wrong

>There are many examples of RPG's with good stories.
The only decent ones are the RPGs with less story, where the cutscenes are mostly skippable, and the gameplay dictates the pacing, not the story.

>Name some examples of games that effectively use the gameplay to set up a villain or emotion.
Super Metroid does a damn good job of it. Throughout the game, you get a feeling of isolation and loneliness, then as you get closer to Ridley you feel determination and a rising sense of revenge against him, then when you get into his lower norfair lair, you feel terror because the game has built up this nightmarish hell of a level with super strong enemies, tough as balls platforming, and an end fight culminating in a rematch against the demon you saw in the beginning of the game.

It didn't need cutscenes, it didn't need dialogue, it didn't need cinematics or handholding. Everything you needed to feel was delivered to you naturally.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I am choosing to interpret this comic as having a genuine tone.

Good job lads!

yes

You are the first person to bring up 9/11, user.

Now go back to your cave.

>comparing Ikaruga to Candy Crush

>buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords
>some movie that nobody can remember
>buzzwords buzzwords

somebody please save this generation of gamers

I will give this comic some bonus points because one of the evil men appears to be black. That is uncharacteristically generous of the types of people that make these usually.

pretty good

Seeing how this is anime I feel like the dogs raped someone

Old Cred Forums hunted down animal abusers all the time.

Just look at Anita Sarkeesian.

Exactly, hypocrites.

Why are frogs so cute?

It's not hypocritical at all.
People like puppies and as such they get mad when puppies are hurt.
Nobody gives a shit about fucking cows and as such nobody gives a fuck when they get hurt.

It would be hypocritical for people like the chinks to get mad, but we aren't the chinks, are we?

I don't give a fuck about cows getting slaughtered, I do give a fuck about live puppies being thrown into a raging river

is this a new meme, or is it just reddit?

>Super Metroid does a damn good job of it. Throughout the game, you get a feeling of isolation and loneliness, then as you get closer to Ridley you feel determination and a rising sense of revenge against him, then when you get into his lower norfair lair, you feel terror because the game has built up this nightmarish hell of a level with super strong enemies, tough as balls platforming, and an end fight culminating in a rematch against the demon you saw in the beginning of the game.
Jesus Christ I can't fucking believe it, let me write thesis on why The Room is masterpiece suing your brain because it looks like you can pull any bullshit out of your ass

Actually, since we're in a "trigger Cred Forums with one image" thread, just LOOK at Anita Sarkeesian.

yeah, I remember an old webm of some girls throwing a dog off a bridge or someone killing a cat or something.
Didn't some anons dox them or something like that?

I see no problem with this. Puppers are cute and lovable, people are jerks.

Everyone upset by this should spend some time on a farm, anytime, anywhere. Stop being such sheltered city girls.

Here is my gift to this thread

What's the matter? Not enough cutscenes and feelings for you?

So you're a hypocrite? Got it.

Hypocrite.

Apparently being a hypocrite is a meme now? You learn something new everyday.

>Can't prove me wrong

>resorts to le ebin default argument

You don't deserve to be saved.

P.S. The "mythology" (if you can even call it that) was fucking ATROCIOUS by Western standards, and got 90% of everything they put in it objectively fucking wrong.

there was a time where MAYBE she was hatefuckable, maybe even just fuckable, but she aged like shit.

If you felt those emotions during Super Metroid, good for you, because I didn't. For me, I was moving through different areas with different challenges and having a good time. Sure, some areas were spookier than others, but for the most part it was just a good game.

How do you even know the name of Ridley by the way? Through the story provided in the game manual. No build up was provided in the game.

so just reddit as usual then, thanks for confirming my suspicions

I'm surprised nobody spammed Dragonfus.

Also, the only shooters with good replay value are ones that either allow for alt pathes or bonuses for score. Konami shooters are usually good about this.

You fucking ass.

Bias is an acceptable facet of life because the very act of surviving day to day is the greatest act of bias one can partake in.

Those cows are also treated better than people. They have a fruitful life and then are killed humanely. Those puppies were just born and chucked in to the river to drown. Their last and only memories of life will be ones of abject terror and no ability to understand what is happening.

humans killing humans is fair game

>Tripcode
>'le ebin'
>objectively
I don't think you're capable of putting forth a decent argument without falling back on memes.

>living on a farm makes killing puppies ok
Fucking subhuman. If you don't want the pups, then fucking spay or neuter your dog. Don't kill puppies because you're too lazy or retarded to be responsible.

But, the left side are Wyverns and the Right side are Drakes.

>pescetarian

Thiis triggers me so bad, not only are fish cool ass shit, but you feel the need to put certain animals on a pedestal.

>OMG, I AM SO ANGRY xDDDD
>REEEEE xD

She accepted several hundred thousand dollars from naive/intellectually dishonest people to produce a series of videos about Video game tropes vs Women.

Anita only made a few of those videos, and only poorly constructed arguments were presented in them. What's the point of bringing her up?

>Sure, some areas were spookier than others, but for the most part it was just a good game.
See, that's the beauty of it. The story was so subtle and out of the way that, if you didn't care for it, it never bothered you. We both could enjoy it equally, and in different ways. Would it have been the same if it forced a cutscene down your throat every other area?

>How do you even know the name of Ridley by the way?
The story in the game manual, of course. aka the one place it should be. It provides context without shoving it in my face ingame, and I don't have to know his name to proceed. It's optional and out of the way, like all videogame stories should be.

You lucky ignorant fool.

Don't ever reply to me again hypocrite.
Your existence is taking up precious biomatter which could be used for making more cows. Please kill yourself so that it can be used as such.

Let me rephrase what you've said for normal humans: Through the game you get a feeling of joy and determinism to beat each level, when you reach lower lair you feel anger and frustration if you can't beat those tough motherfuckers and finally when you reach final boss you ask "literally who" as you blast his face

>some movie nobody can remember

It was nominated for an Academy award and was successful enough to spawn 2 sequels.

this shit makes me want to move to some rural outskirt that still might have internet connectivity and just retire from social contact entirely while I study stuff

All video game stories are out of the way though, what's your point? At no point in any video game are you required to understand the story in order to progress, it's just a nice bonus for any one who wants it. And yes, Super Metroid probably would have made the same impression that it made if it had a greater focus on it's story.

>thread about triggering Cred Forums
>second post has people unironically triggered as fuck

well done user.

You fucking faggot idiot. I work in an organic food store and have to deal with the bullshittery of your fucking idiot ideoligies all day. Praising not eating meat or being a shitfaced vegan, but driving a car and buying cheese with fucking rennet in it. Animals are fucking kept for food, and if you buy meat carefully, and from the right places, they are fucking fine with it. I just had a discussion with a fucking coworker a few days ago how she is vegetarian but eats fish since she “just doesn't feel the connection“
Thats what you vegewhatevers are, hypocritical and full of shit
Heres your (You) you plant eating bitch.

Jonathan McIntosh could take every inch of Anita's 22 inch strap on.

Nice arguing with you, I can see you lack the ability to counter anything I say and merely fall back on logical fallacies, see you later kiddo.

>Fifth Phase: Dank memes
well fuck,I don't think I need to worry much about college anymore.
I'll just draw furry porn to make ends meet while I try and setup my startup

You mean apart from triggering you into regurgitating a bunch of irrelevant bullshit?

Anita Sarkeesian only had to hint that she would give feminist criticism of video games in order to receive massive backlash intended to silence her. She represents the very worst of what Cred Forums despises, and yet she has never once made a move to actually censor anything. But her opponents have tried to silence her many times, including by spreading libel about her like you're doing now.

Wierd, a thread about making people agitated devolved into arguing and shitposting, fucking bizarre, I wonder if this kind of thread has ever been made before, with similar results
A true mystery

>suggested videos
>youtube.com/watch?v=wF_3Rp8oe1M
FIGHT!

Hey faggot, why didn't you quote this guy?

sure, doesn't take away the fact that everybody's forgotten them user

How could my repetitive game be compared to Candy Crush, they are nothing alike! In Candy crush you connect same colour shit in 25968 levels while in my super unique and fun game you turn your ship the same colour as balls that fly on me on 25968 totally different levels

You people don't eat horsemeat or rabbit? lmao

Care to name one game in comparison to Dragon's Dogma that it did western mythology "better" than?

>the game makes you feel happy
>without story?!
>this is problematic! Games need to be art, not entertaining!

Seriously, what is this obsession with games being some kind of artform?

>All video game stories are out of the way though, what's your point?
Oh? Because last I recall, their stories are unskippable and force me to go through them constantly. And even if I can skip the cutscenes, I can't skip the 6000 lines of text dump they throw at me.

Infact, that was Super Metroid's one big flaw: the unskippable intro. Get rid of that and the game would make subsequent replays better.

strange that it would act that way.. scientist say they are incapable of such feeling and only have the will to eat or run away from danger

what did happen?

Its absolutely normal practice on farms to drown unwanted puppies and kittens. Maybe you dont want the animal sterilized and they get knocked up without you knowing. This can be particularly true of semi wild cats living around a farm.

Sorry if that triggers you. As I said, sheltered.

>rabbits aren't food
These people are retards if I have ever seen any.

I did it for the (you)s.
Also why not eat Rabbit and Horse? Basashi is pretty good and rabbit stew is top tier shit.

whom are you quoting?

>one game lets you literally pay for extra lives and is dependent on microtransactions
>another game is a one time payment and doesn't allow you to pay your way to victory, and forces you to get good to progress

NOPE, TOTALLY THE SAME GUYS.

Super's one big flaw is the horrible wall jumping.

She was being criticized for the poor quality of her videos. Anita's criticism of video games is fine but criticism of her video series isn't? The hypocrisy is quite apparent.

The whole planet is dying thanks to overfishing. Congrats, faggot.

I've heard horse is delicious. Can anyone confirm?

I've never understood the cultural bias against horse meat as if including it in stuff makes the food dirty. Seemed arbitrary. I'd eat horse so long as it's not tough as old boots.

i'm not disagreeing with your stattement, just that your over reliance on Cred Forums memes and your typical dweller hostility doesn't make your opinions seem more valid

quite the contrary honestly

As a matter of fact, it might almost be that it's happened many times before, and the creator of this thread knew this, but still made the thread anyway, in order to "bait", if you will, anonymous posters into arguing

move rabbit past the horse and then draw the line.

So you're one of those guys who think that absolutely anything that takes time away from gameplay is a massive negative. You probably also make your own stories in Minecraft or Terraria.

There's nothing wrong with that, don't get me wrong, but trying to tell a story purely through gameplay will never work as well a story told through cutscenes, and has been tried before.

but that wasn't any gook's doing you fucking idiot, it was a friendly fire incident that ended with the Canadians lighting the Americans the fuck up with a 7-1 kill ratio.

What the fuck?

>can't get good at the wall jumping

where the fuck are her nipples ?

do they even exist ?

Hell Knight Ingrid. Vol. 4. Just watch it.

>posts pony image
>gets banned for posting pony image

I don't see the problem here, Mods = Gods

The fapbait

I can do Shinobi double jumps, but will never master Super Metroid wall jumps.

>the only different he could find to prove his fav game is not like Candy Crush is microtransaction/progression goes
So Ikaruga is CC without microtransaction? Okay

That scene was such a fucking let down, goddamnit

>trigger Cred Forums
Mgsv V is good
Ds2 is better than Demons souls and dark souls 1
Konami did nothing wrong
kojima is a hack
Anime is great
I'm a furry who like futa
Your wifu is trash
nintendo is shit
sony is great
All games before 1999 is shit and you are just nostalgia fags.
Did i forget anything

gamergoobers need to leave

Horses are the real mans best friend so it's kinda rude to eat em.

>Oh, but if you go down just a little in your article they admit that the difference between Dragon and Wyvern is pretty much an invention of modern fantasy, not mythology.

The reason the word "wyvern" exists is to distinguish it as a wing-footed dragon.

>Its absolutely normal practice on farms to drown unwanted puppies and kittens
And that means it's right? Just because something is a certain way doesn't mean that it's supposed to be that way.
>Maybe you dont want the animal sterilized and they get knocked up without you knowing
Which proves my point, you're killing something because you were too lazy to be responsible. If you don't want to sterilize the dog, then you have to accept the risk that it will get knocked up or knock something up.

>Sorry if that triggers you. As I said, sheltered.
M8, you're making alot of assumptions. Namely that only sheltered people are against killing fucking puppies. That is not a good assumption to make.

the costume's pressing on the lower side of her boobs where her nipples are

Cred Forums is the best (say Cred Forums is the worst when dealing with crossposting Cred Forumsfags)

No

>trying to tell a story purely through gameplay will never work as well a story told through cutscenes
I highly doubt this, but if this is true, then at the very leaste we can "trim down the fat", as they say. Limit the story to anything absolutely necessary that's required for the most important of context.

Basically, imagine a Mario RPG and how little context and story they normally have. Compared to Final Fantasy and Uncharted, they have the plot of a shmup or atari game. Which is a good thing. Aside from flaws in the games here and there, the stories are decently composed and, even if they sometimes re-use bowser too much, they know not to overstay their welcome. Granted, they could be better, but if one of the biggest companies in video games can prove that an RPG doesn't need a massive story, then it should be setting a a positive precedent.

desu I'd eat dog, saying this as a dog owner.

true
true
false
false
true
false
true
true
false
false

Have another Vivian. I'm feeling generous today.

The time it would take to list all the differences would exceed the post limit and I wouldn't be able to enter it before the thread 404'd.

something something women and sjws are ruining good games something something

One time I went to New Zealand and bought a pair of possum skin gloves because they were being promoted with government approved messages of "if you buy these gloves, your money will go toward killing more possums"

>Ctrl + P
I feel like I'm about to watch something unsanctioned by the Holy Spirit

>Ironically it's a goddamn japanese game that understands western mythology better.

Better than what? You're not making an active comparison to anything. It's like you're making a factual, general statement, but the only thing supporting it is a video game which poorly implements western mythology.

Are you really that big of a fanboy?

>She was being criticized for the poor quality of her videos.
On the poor quality of her arguments, rather, but the only refutations I've ever seen have always resorted to cherry-picking, quotemining, and strawmanning in order to desperately misrepresent her.

Also, there's the implication that she has acted in bad faith which is meant to poison the well.

Bingo. Best answer.

doggo is not for eat

Horses are terrible animals in every way

Whatever makes you feel better while you eat baby animals, man.

I guess if you write code for one and second game in posts than yeah, you're right

>tfw melee
>tfw Pro gaming
feels good man

Also shinesparking costing HP

Like, what the fuck. It's more wtf than your image.

Well, even though this is a christian image board, I've seen far worse get posted here unanswered.

We're just going to go in circles at this point. It all comes down to personal opinion. There will never be a single standard for story telling in games, because millions of people will never come to the same opinion.

Science is a bitch sometimes

They like the warmth.

Bloodborne is my favorite souls game

They helped in construction, farming, and war, just to name a few. They're useless nowadays

The 40 million Ps4's that were sold has told me that already.

>realistic
>dragons

Cred Forums IS FOR WHITES ONLY YUO FUCKING NIGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Horses were hugely important to a whole lot of cultures as far more than food

No, they're terrible animals and 9 times out of 10 a donkey or mule would be better suited to whatever task you want to give a horse

Eating horses is retarded because they're kept as working/racing animals and military equipment. Even a horse that can't work can used to produce more horses.

Fucking keked hard how'd Americans fuck up this hard?

Do not reply to this post, you have been warned.

Bloodborne being the best souls game is objectively true though.

Misrepresent what, exactly? Anita is the one cherry picking in her videos!

"Meant to poison the well" like pretty much every anti-GamerGate hit piece since August 2014?

The well of criticism of video games isn't poisoned. Anita set out to prove video games are sexist and failed.

okay

puppies are innocent, people aren't

to bad fag lol

>when falseflagging goes bad

This makes sense. Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=ehCJOay2J1U

I always find this kind of shit interesting.
What are some video games that can give me this feeling?
i know of mount and blade

Oh man, we got a live one!

How's the subreddit these days?

>Anita set out to prove video games are sexist and failed.
She succeeded beyond her wildest dreams and it's all because of you.

Oh fuck, what did I do?

Horses are faster and easier to train

But that is not a Japanese Dragon design.
A truly japanese dragon design would be more like gyarados.

>Anita succeed in making a handful of shitty videos and uploaded them to YouTube! Yay!
Jonathan McIntosh's sore asshole couldn't be happier she no longer needs him.

KIA is doing pretty good. We've got front page threads cropping up on the regular.

How's the Wikipedia topic ban, Mark?

What a weak bait nigga

Who?

Just go back to plebbit where you belong.

This shit is fucking stupid.

fanatics that praise a god-king who were fervent until those bombs were dropped are not innocents, those who were innocent were on their way to Unit 731 and are lucky to survive the blast.

the only good dragons are cute ones

They shape shift into humans and then it's k

How about no? Here, have a Vivian.

The native americans ate all of their horses, and look how they turned out.

bro why

Without context I thought this was predicting America's future until I got to Unit 731

Or what? Is my mom going to die?

WITNESS ME

user, that's because it's disrespectful to let things go to waste. All the body will do is rot when the horse dies. Friend in life. Friend in your belly in death.

Now he is always a part of you.

Dude, don't even joke about that.

keep crying mexican

Friendly fire. Canadians, not being used to war, opened fire on the Americans.

>am I doing it right

Horse is delicious, yes. It's similar to deer meat. Dogs and cats taste like shit cause they eat poor pet food. human tastes really weird, almost lamb like.

>freed
>The four women, who all live in Leicester, were each sentenced to six-month jail terms, suspended for 12 months, at Leicester Crown Court last month
And that, kids, is why you always read the bottom paragraphs of the Daily Mail

Lol wtf

>People that didn't harm anyone and were manipulated to believe in something are not innocents and should die

American education with a lot of irony, everyone !

>co2 emisions
>China #2

Yeah, nah.

end

artist is sanzo

>The japanese masses were manipulated

Bullshit, keep talking you mongol-gened fuck, because a majority of them knew what was going on and those who didn't agree were guaranteed a future trip to 731.

No sex.. In the trash it goes

alright im ending my life

dragons are for hug not fug

what is happening

did i die

is this real life

Jesus fuck. A dragon with legs and wings but no arms is called a wyvern.

Christ, anacondas are fucking huge.

how do you know what human tastes like

I'm triggered because they didn't even attempt to give a source

God, I fucking hate American nature shows.

I'm officially triggered.

>those who didn't agree were guaranteed a future trip to 731
wow user it's almost like they were forced to conform or die

I am human.

so if you're agreeing that they were "forced" to conform and were not "manipulated" then ergo you agree that they knew what was going on correct?

Artists should at least do a little research before they commit tens of hours just to embarrass themselves.

It's a perfect grip for a handjob, though.

Oh. Okay.

What was his name?

If you are forced at gunpoint to rape a maiden doesn't mean you are evil and deserve to die.

You do, though.

Milo (I think he's cute)

His own need for validation

>people are forced to comply or else they and their families get vivisected or worse but they choose not to get experimented on so they're innocent and deserve to die anyway

what's your life like user ?

My favorite games are War thunder, hearts of iron 3, dark souls, and monster hunter. I like actual games, not movies.

I never understood Cred Forums's fascination with a lot of this story driven shit. Read a book.

>his

it was road kill.

I'm not sure how to get it across to you people, they knew what was going on, they didn't do anything about it, and majority of them agreed to it.

Those who didn't agree to it did it naturally to survive - understandable completely - but a majority of them did it /willingly/, saying that the bombs damaged innocents as if they were a majority as said is bullshit, straight and true.

have a shitty fucking image

whats the however on the hydra? seems pretty op

rectum

>CO2 emissions
>Japan #4

wut

isn't japan the strictest country about that?

what pony image?

The only difference between arcade games and casual/mobile garbage is that the arcade machine is owned by someone else that charges you to play on it -- so the arcade game is as hard as possible in order to get you to lose faster and therefore pay more money. They're both literal pay 2 win microtransaction industries that mostly exploit people that don't know any better than to keep inserting change for a few more seconds of flashing lights.

Ok user, how bout this: should we have tried the entire population of Germany for war crimes? Most of them went along with it willingly, so they're not innocent by your logic

starcraft 2 broodwar?
am i trolled?

Abso-fucking-lutely.

It's such a densely packed country that if they weren't as strict as they are they would be first by a long shot. Also shocking that they're #2 in McDonalds.

this, sadly

Fucking right dude?!!?

My boner went away so fast when they just fucking cucked you like that.

>Posting pony shit outside of /mlp/

How have you not been banned already?

Is that Twilight Sparkle?

Ok, another question

Should every white person be held responsible for racially motivated police killings? After all, they know it's happening and either do nothing or actively agree

|:^(

>using shrek for posting bait

You're the one who should be banned.

>Either you die because you refuse to be evil, or be forced and deserve to die

user, never leave your house, you might be the one getting killed someday

Holy shit you really didn't read jack shit of what I've been saying, fuck off back to your containment board.

>literally falls into the path of an older, meaner cat
>cat starts to chase him off

Kek, bad day for the kitten.

Yep. That explains how much nu-Cred Forums turned into tumblr

>LOLOL BUSH DID 9/11
>OH NO THE POOR DOGGO RIP IN PEPPERONI

I have yet to understand why i keep coming back to this place

I think you have brain damage, innocent people don't deserve to die, user

>G-go back to Cred Forums, you e-evil racist shit :'(

You're the one saying we should kill an entire country because their ruler was evil, user

Fucking idiots. The cat would have been better off if their stupid fucking asses didn't try pushing it around with an oversized broom. Death is sad but I'm pissed off at their fucking idiocy.

Are you fucking illiterate? I said saying the majority of the japanese being innocent was a bullshit statement, you guys started projecting hardcore after that.

What the fuck did I just say violates what I said here?

Fucking idiots. The cat would have been better off if the dumbasses had not tried pushing it around with a giant fucking broom. The poor fucking thing was terrified more of those retards than its own predicament. Jesus fucking christ.

I do not care what you say, this is true.

Our over reliance upon science as an End All Be All explanation of the world should be regarded with scrutiny. Science is a means to knowledge, not the sole basis of it. Science won't tell you that little lizard niggas be cute sometimes.

Please read and

So you admit you want to kill Mexicans, germans, and Japanese. Just because you don't like them?

You are as bad as the cat user.

Nothing I said violates what I said? You still fucking illiterate?

>x
>not "cutting the pizza"

>People are forced to stay or else they're killed
>People that stayed deserve to die

It LITERALLY means you want all the country to die, user

They just kill anyone they can't put on their gulag

>Being on trial for war crimes is equitable to death

Illiterate.

>Using "illiterate" when you don't even know what it means

Illiterate

>Attempting to drag it on further.

Still illiterate.

>not being used to war
>implying they fired first

See

In that case you should be tried for the crimes currently being perpetrated by the US Government.
I mean you're just as responsible right?

t. eight year old