What was the last game you finished? Did you enjoy it?

What was the last game you finished? Did you enjoy it?

risk of rain as mercenary, goddamn satisfying
and soon,
hostile waters
and underrail

Underhell waz pretty good.
>where the fuck is the next one?!?

The Final Station.
It was really shot, but great. Not worth the money right now. Wait for a sale.

No One Lives Forever
it's gr8

Just finished Shadow Warrior
rip Hoji
It was fun af

Yesterday i finished lisa the joyful
Now i feel depresed

>ywn fuck lavren
Why even live brehs

Aliens Colonial Marines, the only reason i finished it is because a friend kept pestering me to play it with him.

Nocturne.
Yes.

>af
Go back to normiebook.

Resident Evil Remake

My first run was shitty, but the next runs were much more enjoyable.

Star Trek Elite Force 2.

It's much better than it has any business being.

I want to cuddle Lauren

You sure got him kek

Post more boys wearing stockings.

999 and yes I enjoyed it

Chrono Trigger.

Yes.

Lavren isn't even the best Cred Forums waifu.

Mighty Number 9
It was okay, I guess, but I don't think I'll be replaying it any time soon.

I finished 72 Hour Mode in Dead Rising 1 a few days ago. If you don't count that, the last game I finished was Kirby Triple Deluxe. Which was pretty okay. I felt like the final boss fight was lacking something.

Who is this dairy fairy?

Hyper Light Drifter, was pretty comfy and fun, I enjoyed it.
How is Cred Forums perception on this one, do you faggots hate it like everything else?

I'll post this girl that is not wearing stockings.

you're right, the best Cred Forums waifu is Katy Perry

grim dawn

immensly

Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines

Yes.

Bayonetta 1, just last week
Holy shit, yes.

Wait a minute now.

>I want to cuddle Lauren

Wow.

Uh, Lauren is a strong, independent, intersectional feminist womyn, and you, shitlord pissbaby, are infantilizing her.

Sadly this. She's eye candy in a mediocre group, but if anyone dares mention it, they are monsters.

I think you mean

>mediocre group

hi red.dit

Dead Rising. Got all the achievements
I felt like playing it again the day after, I loved it.

Hi, I'm a 23, femme-presenting queer trans non-binary two-spirit genderfluid, xe/xir/hir/xirself pronouns, pansexual, PoC (1/16th Native American), white-passing except for hijab, Muslim (convert), neuro-atypical (self-diagnosed aspergers), economically privileged, sex-positive, body-positive, vegan, sociology major and 'pissbaby' is super ableist because it's essentially making fun of those who cannot control their bladders and/or it's very infantilizing, which is something disabled folks have to deal with all the fuckin time. Don't use it.

She cancelled a show right in the middle of one, when a fan asked her out on a date from the crowd.

>What was the last game you finished?
Trails of Cold Steel 2 8 hours ago.
> Did you enjoy it?
Yes. So much that I got Trails of Heroes in the sky on Steam even though I hate playing JRPGs on Computer. Sadly part one can't be bought for the PS Vita in the PSN (at least not in Germany) only second chapter can so I have to sit on my desk while playing it which takes all the cozyness away. Just like Steel 1 it is very boring in the beginning, the 2 minutes Olivier showed up were hilarious but it became boring after that again. I know that it will become better but I just can't make myself play more today. I will power through the bullshit tomorrow and hopefully I'll reach the good part. At least Estelle is better than Rean as main and I don't have to endure anyone like Alisa.

VIDEOGAMES
I
D
E
O GAMES

it thinks it's ok to stand on top of a show hosts desk and pretend to be punk rock

Shut the fuck up cracker

Seems to be one of those games that's good enough where Cred Forums won't go on about how bad it is, but not spectacular enough to generate much discussion.

fuck off, Marina is the best Cred Forums waifu

gross

wrong

Marina is the most attractive 30 year old and She makes the best music out of all Cred Forums waifus

all talentless millenial hacks

Seriously? Were you in the same thread a few weeks ago?

Did you get it from nolf. tk as well?

Seems weirdly coincidental otherwise. Maybe there were other threads I didn't see.

Anyways, holy shit did I love the fuck out of nolf. The shooting and the stealth felt so goddamn good and the bantz between the guards was equal parts hilarious and surprisingly introspective. Also the ending had me in stitches.

I've been trying to start 2 on and off but the new va for cate and the widescreen patch butchering the subtitles has kept me from getting into it so far. I will though, even the tutorial level has an inspired setting.

Man, I forgot what the subject of the thread was about for a moment there. To answer you query, it was Mankind Divided. I did actually enjoy it - I was expecting to be disappointing the entire time and it didn’t really happen.

Charli is better than this Old hag

>pedophilic lesbian
I dont think trying to spin it as a negative works on Cred Forums.

MGSV. I did not enjoy it.
However, I'm currently playing Ace Combat 4 and enjoying it quite a lot.

>finished Halo 2 for the first time
Man I really missed out as a kid. Really fun except for the brutes going ape on you instead of having overshields like Elites. Shit like the sentinel laser and the energy sword made Flood go from tolerable if you had a shotgun to fun to fight.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
One of those rare games where I immediately start a new playthrough after I finish it. Tried to get as many augs unlocked in the second go, missed 3.

>Crash Bandicoot 1
Didn't enjoy it at all. The platforming is frustrating as fuck and often it just feels like luck more than skill when you pass a hard part. Also the save system is fucked up, the people who finished it probably farmed lives before going to the next level. The legit way wasn't even hard, it was just frustrating as fuck, thank god I'm done with this shitty game.

Yeah I got it from that site when it was posted here, probably the same thread
And the same problems are stopping me from playing 2 now

Top qt.