Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa1LZi-qAIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link?

Same person

Also literally who

what game

Not videogames, fuck off

Which faggot is jumping on the hate train this time?

Leafy does bad videos. woopydoo.

I totally care about this random guy from tumblr.

>the horrified sonic
every time

you guys are making me CRINGE right now!

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa1LZi-qAIM

chris?

>Literally who?
Excuse the question but i don't give one single fuck about youtube and/or streamer wannabe celebrity attention whores.

and still making a fortune about bad gaming and cyberbulling children.

Hiro wants to merge boards but we need a /yt/ board for internet celeb shit like this

>literalwhotuber
>starts saying IM NOT JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON THIS IS DIFFERENT THAT IDUBBZ
>"im going to expose him"

i hate current youtube.

literally who the fuck are all these people jesus christ
sage

>getting BTFO

Yeah clearly... he's clearly getting BTFO while he jumps in his pool full of money like scrooge mcduck.

Youtube Drama is fucking hilarious. Do you guys actually think Leafy gives a shit? He's made enough money to fucking retire and he's only TWENTY years old.

I don't watch his cancer videos but you're ignorant to think anyone who gets "called out" or "exposed" doesn't come out better for it.

It's a youtube conspiracy. It wouldn't surprise me for a second if there was just a pecking order in place for people to get "exposed" to give them some hits and get some ad revenue boosts.

>Not liking Idubbbz

Fag.

Cred Forums should include internet shows. Then we can safely merge the Vs again.

Why is he shouting at the camera?

Is his mic bad?

>tfw h3h3 was right about him being a fucking retard

You serious? Leafy is a fucking PUSSY. He's an anxious, timid coward with social anxiety. This kind of shit tears him up from the inside no matter how much money he has. His response to Idubbbz shows this clearly.

Yeah cause he's a faggoty 20 year old.

In 10 years when he's grown up you think he's going to give a shit?

>tfw seeing Ethan looking at the Missing chin poster in Idubbbz video

That was gold.

>waaaah he didnt "shout me out"
>waaaaah he only paid me 50 bucks which i agreed to do
>waaaah he doesnt "hit me up"(?)

So how much makes this cyberbully now?
Is he the new Pewdiepie?

In 10 years he's gonna be irrelevant and he's gonna be bankrupt having spent all his money on his weed and other drugs.

HAHAHAAH

YEAH

I WAS LIKE

WHOA THATS THAT GUY I KNOW THAT GUY

FUCKING GOLD MAN

FUCKING

GOLD

EX

DEE

iDubs is ok, but he's just giving leafy free advertising at this point

You are more of a faggot then anyone who makes or post's in an e-celeb thread.

Completely retarded. If you agree to "not getting shouted out, just a description link" and "50 bucks and no shoutout" you have no legs to stand on.

You sit there and sucked off Leafy cause of his subcount, which makes you trying to piggyback, which is just as bad as leafy exploiting dumbasses.

......................... WOW MAN

............WOW

.......... LEMME JUST TAKE A BREAK TO COMPREHEND

WOW

>Completely retarded. If you agree to "not getting shouted out, just a description link" and "50 bucks and no shoutout" you have no legs to stand on.
Did you miss the point of his video?

The point is that he DIDNT agree to just a description link. He asked for a shoutout and Leafy didn't give it to him.

At least the dude admitted he was a faggot.

People get too blinded by so called "celebrity statuses" They let them get away with anything, even fucking themselves over just to make someone famous happy.

Plus if someone was making money off my work but refused to give credit I would be pissed too.