Cred Forums youtube channels

How's that youtube channel coming along?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/c/selfishdream
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jPWPrHjUZrA
youtube.com/watch?v=8kA7ZpIURM8
youtube.com/channel/UCv46EA-RPTQ7XrrfebS4LxA
youtube.com/watch?v=k55qFmRN320
youtube.com/channel/UC-AcYWVjRhpd4kn0NDdeX0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=47A10rJD4S
youtube.com/channel/UCjU0KCW-MSUHbQzWDbWUh1w
youtube.com/watch?v=47A10rJD4SI
youtube.com/watch?v=mdhBOyrlDa0
youtube.com/channel/UC7NVW9N9hlsLNFXnSkS7A6g
youtube.com/watch?v=MwgyG05rIVI
youtube.com/watch?v=J010O8XtRFg
youtube.com/watch?v=_sjZJ9i_mH0&list=PLGUJF8aG_m7t38BbdQVf505fH0MJT5hTQ&index=1
youtu.be/jN4mMw1pFtQ
youtube.com/channel/UC20eW5Ma2D4M9q9OLd04zNw
youtube.com/channel/UCBN0TmhywGh2H7gyGh4gJrg
youtube.com/watch?v=uKcn1J0xRJs
youtube.com/watch?v=j25B63FPLD0
youtube.com/watch?v=BNzsKb-O5TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lNEsig448sk
youtube.com/watch?v=aXz9f1jE-Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=hRVq3uggQno
youtube.com/watch?v=S7zwLGfibA0
youtube.com/watch?v=ne8fCMmZkdA
youtube.com/channel/UCyF6pp8YkFLMJyQ9pCvQGHA
youtu.be/gZyabB79llc?list=PLKR1pbDe2davU0ThNW6Xj3i0duCUy0GMW
youtube.com/channel/UC3xPPpJwAUY5XfVu2zf0S1w
youtube.com/watch?v=TE8ihg_O7Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=_kFmqmIQ-DI
youtube.com/watch?v=rpBlBJUgtzM
youtube.com/watch?v=irYXtkEuxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=A8Cf8xnvacM
youtube.com/watch?v=gXBnhXd5ErM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=9xyMd6HwugM
youtube.com/watch?v=0VirgAfG8fg
youtube.com/watch?v=8Wbe6IcHawg
youtube.com/channel/UCG1kFIv3PwPXPE3WZzElLWw
youtube.com/channel/UCrsLkLgj9-52roMwho1u87A
youtube.com/watch?v=QLQe_n22Sok
youtube.com/watch?v=h2vWqhaMpCY
youtu.be/pZn42A6mGpY
youtube.com/channel/UC4T8Cfv4_Co3-bWQVetwNHw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeVlAxTTtjA
youtube.com/channel/UCizSXuC4R_FtytQkKH_Yj6A
youtube.com/watch?v=k0XSbzXj0kY
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zz0wS1z0yU
youtu.be/7AT26Ie-hik
youtube.com/watch?v=-xEO4eVunoU
youtube.com/watch?v=8lBTBNDEJbA
youtube.com/watch?v=VYrKEU-S8_8
youtube.com/watch?v=W_q604IrCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=hhQkFQPilRE
youtube.com/watch?v=ba_UeUK3xQI
youtube.com/watch?v=hC7aJHYePJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=H_NmRuW6848
youtube.co/watch?v=H83lJonuFjo
youtube.com/user/UnusualCharacters/
youtu.be/gzrWKf9uWTM
youtube.com/watch?v=N6pHHJRX_bU
youtube.com/watch?v=_q88TUx4T6M
youtu.be/e1tQg8pue1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JU9Jf4ZjDgA
youtube.com/watch?v=oRXHr8q-cyw
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-blocker/jknkjnpcbbgcbdbaampbjlhkcghmgfhk
youtu.be/BPfb3388kO4
youtube.com/watch?v=xL296Ewcmlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being a "youtuber"

non-existent, just like it should be

Doing okay

m.youtube.com/c/selfishdream

I lets play obscure spooky and weird games. Some other stuff too.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jPWPrHjUZrA

nearing 100k subs
making 700-900 bucks per month with it

Failed. Nearly 40k subs. 11$ per month on Patreon. If only they knew how hard it is to make content. At what point is it worth it more to not be a content creator and just focus on my 9 to 5? Not pluging my shameful channel. WF.

>having a patreon to begin with

i hate what this world has become

MODS BAN THIS GUY

>40k subs
>failed
Please elaborate.

You can't name a single thing wrong with Patreon that isn't muh dignity.

Patreon>Ads when ad block exists

>comes to Cred Forums
>sees nothing wrong with patreon

i think this website may not be for you friend

The only thing more embaressing than having a patreon is having a patreon with less than 100 dollars in it.

>adblock exists
Yeah, it sucks but Patreon is scummy. I can understand it for some content, but most content creators that have one that's big absolutely do not need one, like Boogie.

What the hell.

I just make game reviews of every game I beat. I'm trying to clear my entire collection.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kA7ZpIURM8

I started trying to improve my production values because the irony of judging a games presentation while having shitty production values wasn't lost on me.

Also subtitles are the best.

Do you create your own thumbnail art because you honestly need something better

Your channel trailer needs some work.

I had no idea what was going on.

Also are you english second language? I always wonder why people who don't speak english try and make videos in english.

It's fine, comfy with under 10 subs

Yeah I made it myself. I'm not an artist as you can tell.

If you have suggestions on what could be improved I'm open to it. I wanted something that was recognizable for my channel, that I could easily fire out.

I had to shut it down because some stalker from my cam-whoring video followers found it and started posting comments on my youtube linking to my nude shit.

Sitting on 300+ subs

nothing too bad

Couldn't you just ban them ?

Also now you have to post the cam-site.

youtube.com/channel/UCv46EA-RPTQ7XrrfebS4LxA

Not bad, my goal was to have 100 subs by the years end, but 60 isn't too bad

You just got me now, nerd

It's like I'm on Newgrounds in 2001.

Things are going pretty well - nearing 14K subs which is nice. Recently did a cover of the "Shop" theme from Ocarina of Time, and we just finished recording Go Go K. K. Rider for our next upload.

youtube.com/watch?v=k55qFmRN320

yea, I`m hoping by 2031 I`ll be up to today`s quality

It's not gaming related but it's going well. Releasing an animation on wednesday

thanks man

Link us your nude shit so we can make sure to keep an eye out for you

Doing okay, finally got one of the members to compress game audio which helped the views of one of our series a lot. About to release a solo series for an indie game and hoping that goes all right. Been at 46 subscribers for a while now, but at least it's still fun.

That's a good attitude to have. I respect that, I subbed.

I usually sub to people in these threads honestly.

I did, and either other people started commenting with that shit too or the same guy made multiple accounts. I disabled comments but my main motivation was interacting with viewers so it just killed it for me.

Either way, it made me realise I won't ever have a comfy following online because I'll always have videos floating out there of me shoving dildos up my ass and jacking off.
Lesson learned.

I don't make video game videos anymore.

'preciate it

That sucks. I think if you kept with it eventually they'd get bored but I can see that being a hassle.

What did you do? Let's plays?

I don't have a youtube so I'm going to shill for someone else who does, I found them through one of these threads so I may as well help

youtube.com/channel/UC-AcYWVjRhpd4kn0NDdeX0Q

I went to look for a playlist and found your other channel. I think it's pretty good.

Shame you're just doing video game covers. I don't think 2 guitars is particularly good for that kind of thing.

English is indeed my second language.
My intro represents the tone of my channel, which is why it is the way it is.
Thank you for your time.

I wanted to make some Cities: Skylines tutorial videos this fall, but I started a new job and don't have much freetime. I know there are already six thousand of them out there but I think it would be comfy.

Could be worse, at least Boogie doesn't put a watermark and link to it in every little post he makes.

That's the real cancer of Patreon.

Guys got a good voice, but it's a shame he's doing lets plays. Lets plays are low-tier entertainment.

Mostly lets plays, sometimes streamed myself drawing.

And yeah, maybe one day.

It doesn't exist. I like my real job far more than I like video games.

Not even Cred Forums related but I just starting writing scripts for a new channel I want to do. I wish I had someone to bounce ideas off of but I'm managing alright on my own. I want to do multiple scripts ahead so I have enough backlog for a weekly release. My gaming channel was doing alright with the highest video being 6k views off the bat.

I'm looking for some youtubers to exclusively show off my in-development indie game.

Only thing I have to offer is cross-promotion and that I won't ditch your exclusivity for someone else near release.

Is that something that would interest any of you?

It could be. Boogie is also stream cancer.

Let's plays are one thing, I can see the appeal. Streaming is a whole new can of worms of horrible content.

>sub notifaction
>follow notification
>donate notification
>BIT's notification
>General assery by the streamer like getting BTFO in chat
>Memes out the ass

Seriously. I don't understand how anyone can watch a stream. It's like if you were watching youtube videos and some random shit popped up every 30 seconds. It would render it unwatchable.

i have 21 rage quits on my channel with very little views, like under 10

>youtube.com/watch?v=47A10rJD4S

How do people get more exosure? The main income of views i got are from this threads, it would be nice to get some independence

Might help not to post a dead link.

Honestly, these days I think it's just dumb luck, or you take the easy route and throw tags for whatever is trending, like Leafy and Content Cop and shit.

I just post video game music so, it's going great.

Pretty good user! I like your voice.

Doing OK

youtube.com/channel/UCjU0KCW-MSUHbQzWDbWUh1w

Working on our second Halloween show. Two horror games this time.

Related tags, consistency and somewhat original or interesting content is how it works. You have to have trending and related tags, like each video has to link to each other with the tags. It's partially an algorithm based system that gets you popular past your own interesting content. Also throw that shit everywhere online that it possibly relates to.

Fuck.

>youtube.com/watch?v=47A10rJD4SI

I think the idea of Patreon is great, if people want to give money to content creators, artists, whatever, then that's their choice. Just because there are so many people trying to use it doesn't make it a shitty thing. Besides, those people only get 0-1$ a month anyways.

I don't like people bringing up their Patreon in every single video or whatever it may be though, just leave a link in the description somewhere.

You posted your video under people & blogs with no link to music? Probably a bad way to try and get noticed.

>people do something that i don't do????????????

The harsh reality is that people are fucking sheep.

They don't actively look for things themselves, they just go where they're told. They do what they're told.

The reason people always end videos with
>like, comment and subscribe

Is because it works.

It's sad as hell.

I want to do something other than video games.

But I just don't know too much to be able to do it.

Thanks, I'm always trying to make it better.

It's ok. Advertising myself seems to be helping pick things up a bit (obviously). I want to do bigger things in the future, but right now I just post some these cause I have fun making them.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdhBOyrlDa0

You have to consistently make good videos over a long period of time. Channel growth is often exponential, so the more subs you get the faster you will get more after that. People give up because the difference between 1 and 2 subs is nothing and they get discouraged, even though that's double your viewer base. Then it's 2 to 4 subs and so on. It just takes a lot of time and dedication.

The thing with these Cred Forums channels is that 99% of them are just really boring long plays with little to no editing so there's not that many people interested in the first place and your channel will grow way slower.

You need to dump some cash for some better microphone and camera setups. This is like 2004 shit.

Until that happens I don't foresee you guys going anywhere.

Yeah that's true. I don't really mind if people put that stuff at the end of the video but I don't like a 30 second reminder about their Patreon perks and stuff before the actual video starts.

You do kind of repeat yourself a lot on the SotC video though. For example, you drone on and on about the length of the game, the scripted feel of the fights, and the exploration.

youtube.com/channel/UC7NVW9N9hlsLNFXnSkS7A6g
S'ok.

Channels doing alright. Getting small overhaul's here and there to be more presentable. Main problem I'm having is that my nets been cut off for about 6 months or so. So content has been on a stand still till I can pay my damn bills.

youtube.com/user/kiteatomsk

Yeah that's something I've been needing to improve. I've gotten better, but there's always room for improvement.

I'll put more effort into proof-reading my script and trying to cut down repetition.

Feel like a huge tool posting my channel but whatever, here goes. The length of the reviews probably isn't for everyone and my voiceover needs a lot of work, but here it is anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=MwgyG05rIVI

I often follow a lot of these Cred Forums channels for a little bit, some of them turn out pretty good but most die within a few months.

My only advice: EDIT YOUR FUCKING VIDEOS. A lot the videos people post here are just let's plays with awkward rambling throughout the whole thing. If you want to do that you should just livestream instead, at least then you can chat with your viewers and keep them somewhat engaged.

Newest videos have better sound, we upgraded to 2 separate mics and an actual preamp. It took a while but yeah we knew we needed to upgrade. As far as video goes, hopefully soon we can improve but we got an apartment and livelihood to pay for first.

Have any of you guys ever worked in comedy or performing arts before?

Do you know how many failed actors and comics there are out there? Desperately scrambling over eachother in the back of shitty basement comedy clubs and community theater projects?

And the answer to how you make it is the same as it's ALWAYS been, probably for the last 100+ years of entertainment.

First you have to be consistently and genuinely entertaining and once you have that down you need at least one amazing performance that spreads through word of mouth.

A performance so good that people who see it are compelled to show others. Then they stay for your other reliably decent performances.

Still making those script bux. Putting out a video about the Mafia series tomorrow. Feel a little mixed on it because I don't know the series super well but gotta maximize that SEO son

I honestly love this game, 60% of your points were pretty valid and 20% of them were straight up stupid though

nice voice, however

Thanks, its the first time i notice this. Since its in advanced config i've never noticed this before. I just changed it to games, and tagged the game.

The thing with tagging is that i dont want to over do it, or tag things just for the sake of it, making the video unrelated to the tags.

Thanks, will keep it in mind.

Friend you need to really work on your pausing.

You can edit those pauses out in premiere or vegas or whatever you use.

Also a still background is literally as boring as you can get. Post some gameplay. Put in some effort please.

So how the shit do you gain subs without viraling on Cred Forums like an asshole?

What didn't you agree with?

I said it in the video, but I am biased. I got a little butt blasted every time someone posted here about how Shadow of the Colossus is art.

I whine a lot in the video but I don't think SotC is that bad.

1. Your content has to be worth watching.

2. There's nothing wrong with "viraling" your shit here as long as you're not making threads just for your channel and keep it these threads. If people don't like your content they will move on right away and if they do then hey you just got free subs for posting on Cred Forums.

If you're not spamming your channel and making threads about your channel, I don't see the problem posting them in threads like these.

>viraling on Cred Forums like an asshole

Post about whatever current drama is.

Post something relevant and topical. I gained my subs from posting tutorials literally a few days after a game came out.

Post shitty clickbaity content like "Top 10 SNES games" and include everyone's favorites so no one gets offended.

Tag names of all the big youtubers so you show up in searches.

>just empty expanses of nothing

I gotta disagree with you on that one, I liked the game because it was so empty and dead

I fee like games now are so adamant on the amount of shit going on that it's nice to see a game that has the balls to just throw you into a huge map with bits of lore and architecture scattered through out

at that point you're actually exploring a world rather than fast traveling to a zillion exclamation marks on your map to complete a quest.

Not a bad video otherwise though. Fix your thumbnails, too. They're pretty ugly.

ME AND WEEGEE ARE GOING TO 1v1 SMASH 4 BEST OF 5
youtube.com/watch?v=J010O8XtRFg

This video isn't directly relevant, but it's still pretty relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=_sjZJ9i_mH0&list=PLGUJF8aG_m7t38BbdQVf505fH0MJT5hTQ&index=1

You may not want to be a voice actor, but there are some damn useful info for talking into a microphone in this vid.

If you keep it to threads like this, that's fine. I think it's pretty nice seeing anons post their videos and have us shit on the- er, give useful feedback.

I did a guitar cover of Ilias final form theme from Monster girl quest. I really just did it to post tabs, to help someone else who would possibly want to play it.

youtu.be/jN4mMw1pFtQ

Well I got 100 subs for doing jack shit youtube.com/channel/UC20eW5Ma2D4M9q9OLd04zNw

Wait, soulbro is on Cred Forums?

Re-upload your pro skater review faggot

It's doing alright.

Weegee I know you're here you fucking faggot

I can totally see why people would like that. I just think it'd be great if there was stuff to find. Even if it was just some scrawlings giving you some insight about the Forbidden land or Dormin.

I respect the Minimalistic-vibe that Ico and Shadow of the Colossus have going on and I think you're right. Less is more a lot of the time. I think Shadow of the Colossus just could have erred a little bit on the more in that regard.

>tfw everyone hates my thumbnails
I'm sure you guys really would've hated my old ones.

Back to the drawing board I guess. I'll figure something out.

>youtube.com/channel/UC20eW5Ma2D4M9q9OLd04zNw
No I posted it because I'm a fanboy.

I wouldn't be surprised if he hangs out here

>People don't like something I like????????

Incredibly autistic. It goes from autistic, to ironically autistic, straight back into autistic

Been pumping out pure garbage for years; still doing so but the only difference now is I put a minute amount of effort into them... I tend to receive positive feedback from the few people that do actually watch them.

youtube.com/channel/UCBN0TmhywGh2H7gyGh4gJrg

OH YEAH? POST YOUR BEST VIDEO FAGGOT
youtube.com/watch?v=uKcn1J0xRJs

Good work user!

Thanks, I'm not a sound mixing guy, but I at least tried. I hope that I can get some feedback from people who don't like it though.

Good job, mind post your channel?

This bled into auto-play of the actual one and I didn't notice so that's bretty gud.

Doing pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=j25B63FPLD0
Gonna make a new video within the next 5 or so years. Be sure to subscribe for more and donate to my patreon, facebook, twitter, instagram, myspace me for any info.

>nice shot kobe

Everytime.

Nearing 14K subs. I make rock covers of vidya songs, along with other music things.

www.youtube.com/c/shadycicada

If people are interested in Smash stuff, here are some examples of what I have.
youtube.com/watch?v=BNzsKb-O5TQ

youtube.com/watch?v=lNEsig448sk

notch do it

You ruined the thread, but it's not your fault.
I'll share the burden while you check this 6

You tried.

Fuck I should have set up an actual patreon, someone would have donated for those repeating digits.

Stalled.
I gain a sub, the next day I lose a sub.
Oh well, it's life.

Try this 3

I've been thinking of making a channel really similar to leafy's, i already own a Blue Yeti (got it on sale) so it would be ez... I know you fags are going to hate but it's easy cash...

I lost like 10% of my subs a few months ago when youtube started purging inactive accounts.

It happens.

It's not though.

"Roasting" channels are on the decline. Youtube has a tendency to go through trends. For awhile it was Pranks being huge, then Roasting/Commentary channels.

You want to be trail blazing the next trend, not riding the coat tails of a dying one.

One of my videos has 600k views and I have 700 some subscribers but it was all by complete accident.

I could maybe try to take advantage of it, but so many people do the same things.

youtube.com/watch?v=aXz9f1jE-Aw

same guy here, bright future if I get a 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRVq3uggQno

I played this a few days ago, it's a comically bad horror game about shooting dolls. It's on Gamejolt for free if anyone is interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7zwLGfibA0

Great! We're about to hit 100 subs.
youtube.com/watch?v=ne8fCMmZkdA

youtube.com/channel/UCyF6pp8YkFLMJyQ9pCvQGHA

Vidya stuff here and there, but it's mostly just trash though.

>Cred ForumsplaysCSGO.mp4

RomanAtwood never lost views because the "pranking trend" ended, Leafy isn't going to automatically lose his viewers because "roasting" is no longer trendy...

And even if i assumed what you were saying was true, it would still make sense to milk the "roasting trend" for what is has left...

Well, my main rig is still on the east coast so I mostly make SFM'S right now. Most of my game content comes from plays.tv.

youtu.be/gZyabB79llc?list=PLKR1pbDe2davU0ThNW6Xj3i0duCUy0GMW

youtube.com/channel/UC3xPPpJwAUY5XfVu2zf0S1w
New vid is about to start processing
youtube.com/watch?v=TE8ihg_O7Pg

Let's Play's where the camera man is second player and is a silent stand in for the viewer with the host talking to the viewer is going to be the next big thing, get in on it before it's started.

The big guys are going to stay big, that's the nature of youtube.

Look at pewdiepie. Some of his videos are just off the rails these days.

The point is once you've made it. You've made it. It takes a very conscious effort to kill a channel. Sam pepper still has 2.3 million subs and he did a damn fine attempt at killing his channel with rape allegations and horrible pranks.

Go ahead, but honestly, your looking at a userbase who's fucking retarded.

>so many let's plays
>so many youtube poop-style channels

I should not have come into this thread.

I don't know how it happened but dude's swearing at and threatening my girlfriend became one of our most popular series.

>Tried making this thread earlier twice
>Got deleted both times
GG janitors
Anyways I recently invested in a Yeti and Dazzle.
I'm gonna be doing an LP channel with my GF, so we can't both be wearing headphones and we can't mute the game's audio from the TV. How do we avoid the game audio picking up in the commentary recording?
youtube.com/watch?v=_kFmqmIQ-DI

How did you come across this knowledge?

It's just the natural progression for socially neglected game channels.

I'm pretty sure Sam Pepper was sub 1 million when he did those retarded rape pranks.
And who gives a fuck if your userbase is retarded... Thats youtube... and money is money.

>we can't both be wearing headphones

try pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=rpBlBJUgtzM

made this long time ago

r8 dont h8

Yeah I know those exist, I mean we wouldn't be able to talk to each other proper.

Aren't usb mics shit? Aren't I supposed to get a real microphone and use some audio box or something?

Strict advice here:

Return your Yeti
Return your Dazzle.

Get an HD capture device, like an avermedia or an Elgato HD60. Invest in a cheap ass HDMI upscaler. You don't need a framemeister since you're splitting the analog signal and most recording software has a huge delay regardless so it doesn't matter that theres lag.

Watch the video about being an online voice actor and invest in one of those mics.

The yeti isn't -terrible- the issue is that it's impossible to reasonably upgrade. You're going to want to invest in a boom stand and a shock mount at some point and the only one for the yeti is the radius 2 which is one of the most terribly designed things ever.

How so? just use two pairs of open headphones and turn the ingame volume down. Then if it's too quiet just boost it in your editing software afterwards.

We did plan on eventually upgrading from the Dazzle, we just wanted to cut a corner somewhere to see if we like doing let's plays first. As for the Yeti it is unfortunate if what you say is true that it's not accessory friendly but with our current setup having it on a table in front of us is sufficient.
A guy named Captain King commented on my video saying the reason it looked like fuzzy balls is because HDTVs can't really decode signals from old systems proper.

Yes, you should absolutely do that.

You'll notice if you ever bump the table. Any kind of shock to the surface your microphone is on without a shockmount will sound loud as fuck and ruin the recording.

I know your pain though. I bought a yeti in 2012 or something and I can't really justify buying a new mic either.

Dazzle quality is just shitty because it's primary function is basically to rip old VHS tapes to computers.

So I know pretty much nothing about Youtubing, and was thinking of just making a couple videos for my own fun.

Basically the style would be playing an entire group of games (i.e. playing all tank control RE games, a bunch of class based jRPGS, classic Fire Emblem and then another series on modern FE, etc.) and then rating them solely based against each other.

The problem is that because the point of the content would be the comparison to it's own series/genre, there would be huge gaps in content. Like a monthly series or something. Do Youtube algorithms just completely kill me if I'm not releasing videos with some sort of consistency? Or could a 2-4 videos at the end of every month kind of style still work?

Yes.

Youtube ideally wants you putting out daily content, bi-weekly would be your next bet, weekly would be the worst.

You can grow with less consistent content but you'll no doubt need to shill it somewhere like reddit.

I'm going to try to lightly advertise myself tomorrow morning on reddit and imgur before going all in with an actual link to my channel. I'll let you all know how it goes.

how your TV handles the signal has nothing to do with how the dazzle receives it.

Do you use splitters like pic related on the dazzle to get video to the TV? Those halve the voltage and degrade the video signal if they aren't powered externally. S-video is also better than composite video too but the same limitation applies.

All in all the Dazzle kinda sucks. The Elgato Game Capture HD (not HD60) Is a decently cheap option nowadays and it's the only one that still supports old inputs.

Just post it fagit.

It's fine. I just upload clips of gameplay with friends so we can occasionally look through our old shit and laugh some years down the line.

It's actually really depressing since we no longer have schedules that let us play games frequently together, so there hasn't been much new content lately

K So I'll get
AT4050 $700
Audio interface $150
Sony a6000 camera $700
Thanks.

If the game audio and mic audio are synced well enough the TV sound won't be as noticeable.

>start recording both sources, turn volume up
>click a menu button or something else audible in-game so that the mic hears
>line the two spikes up in video editor

Bad
See youtube.com/watch?v=irYXtkEuxjI

I don't mean my channel, I'm making something specifically for reddit and imgur that I think they would push to the font page, and then if it goes viral I'm going to link my channel to it. I'll let you fags know if it works.

I do a thing where I have to review random games I bought but never played.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8Cf8xnvacM

Tell me what's shit and I'll fix it

youtube.com/watch?v=gXBnhXd5ErM&feature=youtu.be
just finished

>tfw now clearing $10 a month on adsense
feels good man

Made a new episode in my webseries based around the PS1 version of RPG Maker:
youtube.com/watch?v=9xyMd6HwugM

We'll have a podcast worth listening to on Wednesday, about the the different RPGM versions (including the new iOS one, RPG Creator), and about how to make appropriate puzzles for your game. With how easy it is to Google anything anymore, the rules for your puzzles need to be clear, or your player will get frustrated.

So what's the best editing software for putting together LP's? I'm using Pinnacle studio because it came with my Dazzle but I can tell this software is garbage, even XP movie maker is better than this shit.

I bought Corel VideoStudioPro for like $70 off Amazon. It has everything you'll ever need to not suck (Two visual channels, two audio channels, good syncing).

What tipped them off to it being you?

Shilling mai waifu, do not steal.
youtube.com/watch?v=0VirgAfG8fg

Vegas is pretty good for casual editing. Really easy to learn and everything's got handles for trimming/stretching/volume/etc.

Any specific edition? There's like a gorillion of them

I use Adobe Premiere.
I found it better than vegas, but it's fine.

Doing mostly games discussion and shit. Last video I did was received pretty well which made me happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Wbe6IcHawg

Eh, 300 subs. Not god awful I suppose.
youtube.com/channel/UCG1kFIv3PwPXPE3WZzElLWw

I'm trying to do more like ah, chill-isher? stuff.

>just uploaded my audio surf playthrough of the entire bee movie script

feels good man

Thanks for watching my videos guys. Gained more views posting here than I did for basically a month and I appreciate some of you guys liked it enough to sub.

13 or 14 if you can find it. Magix bought it and released 14 a few weeks ago. There's no real problem going back to even 10 aside from maybe plugin incompatibility.

I'm sure it's 10x more versatile and more stable but I'm already way used to my Vegas workflow and it's definitely less complicated for stuff like LPs.

>just uploaded my audio surf playthrough of the entire bee movie script

>less complicated for lets plays

I don't think so. You can use premiere as drag and drop. You've got channels for audio and video so you just drop your gameplay, then drop your commentary on a seperate audio track.

It's going alright Cred Forums, I'm in the early stages.

Trying to only play games based on their movie counter parts, have a look if you're interested.

youtube.com/channel/UCrsLkLgj9-52roMwho1u87A

Having trouble deciding if I should continue each series to completion or if I should just move on when I get bored. Thoughts?

it's pretty self explanatory

Sorry should've posted this one.

>youtube.com/channel/UCG1kFIv3PwPXPE3WZzElLWw
I dig your style man, chill-ish vibe is achieved.

Know where to get 13 or 14 now that kat was busted not too long ago?

I didn't think anyone was this autistic, but after one search lo and behold... he actually did it

youtube.com/watch?v=QLQe_n22Sok

>beating retarded 4-year olds on for gloryhole

This is amazing.

Really dig this video, great concept.

Not everyone is retarded, I just wanted to show a recent Bayonetta game. Here's a better one.

youtube.com/watch?v=h2vWqhaMpCY

Why would anyone do this?

It's going....

youtu.be/pZn42A6mGpY

I have 8000 subscribers but I only get like 400 views on each video.
My videos are kind of shit but still.

I don't know what to do to make more of my subscribers watch my stuff.

Very informative and neither of you are obnoxious fuckwits. I dig it.

I already saw that one, too. I saw a couple of your vids of WFT and Ike, as well. Some of your opponents do fine until they make one fuckup that kills them, like that Ryu's DP, and none of your matches are very eventful aside from that stuff. I would just upload the good, close matches and JV3's instead.

Be honest Cred Forums would you sell out or act like a huge retard for money?

I'm happy with my pace of channel. It's a failure, but at the very least maybe I can have one of those Roger Ebert style artificial voices if my throat gets fucked up one day.

Channel:youtube.com/channel/UC4T8Cfv4_Co3-bWQVetwNHw

Latest Critique video: youtube.com/watch?v=ZeVlAxTTtjA

LP of Oxenfree ends tomorrow, Layers of Fear is the current game with Roundabout and Lovers in A Dangerous Spacetime starting in a day or two. Momodora Reverie Under the Moonlight and Castlevania will also be up soon.

>All of those autistic kids on your Undertale video
Kek, +1 subscriber from me

>Cred Forums would you sell out or act like a huge retard for a huge sum of money

Yes.

>Sell out
You mean do exactly what I'm currently doing, but put a can of Coke in the shot? Fuck yeah, I would

>act like a huge retard
I see the appeal, but not yet (if ever). Not ready for that many fans, or that level of retardation from that many fans

Absolutely. I don't give a single hoot as to what people might think of me. I just need money and my waifu. Everything else doesn't matter.

Thanks we try to not come off as too cringy

I've seen these threads a lot and it inspires me to do more for my channel, but I have total writer's block and don't know what kind of videos to make. I also don't even have a proper channel name.
Any ideas? What kind of content do you enjoy watching?

I'm still stuck on naming my channel.

>being a band wagon faggot instead of making your own content

fucking garbage mate

>What kind of content do you enjoy watching?

Griefing videos

I subbed you on my game and my art channel. Keep it up.

I usually like review style. Mostly more kind of discussion and analysis rather than big corporate style reviews.

I saw Joseph Anderson posted in one of these threads awhile ago and I like him quite a bit. I liked his Inside review because he doesn't take a total shit on it while still saying it's pretty shit.

The trick is to give a shit. That's one of the hardest tings to convey. A lot of people sound monotone and like they're reading off a script. You don't have to go full retard with the yelling and screaming, but you need to sound interesting. Sound angry if something makes you mad. Sound happy and have a laugh if something was good.

But post your channel anyways.

bretty gud

Most of the channels here are small, I don't know how useful they would be in getting your game out there. But if that's not a problem I'd love to do something like that. My channel mostly focuses on indie games in the first place. youtube.com/channel/UC4T8Cfv4_Co3-bWQVetwNHw

Who wants to work together for easy mode?

I uploaded them because of those one-off events, but I understand what you mean. Thank you for the feedback. I still have a bunch waiting to be public but I will aim for more of that when looking to make new ones.

Let's do tech review so we can get free shit.

What's the actual revenue rate? Nobody gives a clear answer

What did you have in mind?

I got 14 from one of those really sketchy looking youtube tutorials.

I can't find the specific one but it had a mega link for the trial installer and patch.

Youtube needs to make those fucking end cards available to everybody at this point, way too useful for putting your subscribe and related videos at the end of the video without much trouble.

Going pretty good. Released a new video Friday and it's already my most viewed video. It's a review on a bootleg Stardew Valley game on the Google Play Store called Stardew Valley Prison Bus 3D

youtube.com/channel/UCizSXuC4R_FtytQkKH_Yj6A
I've just been uploading random things lately, but I have been considering doing reviews or something to do with my massive backlog. Maybe even both.

It varies. Usually around $1-$2 per 1,000 views. In the Winter months, the payout goes up and in the Summer months it lowers.

Yeah, it needs to be on /vg/ but if you try no one looks there because they expect it here.

I'm this guy I like your stuff

I was thinking of doing gameplay videos of a single game to create a fanbase and build consistency. Follow the youtube "formula" to expand from there.

By having two people, it's easier to have commentary and appeal.
Creating additional content like "reviews", Q&A, etc are options to have a lot of fill videos.
Divide work based on knowledge and preference.
Pretty much look to how channels turned into networks to take examples.

I uploaded this an hour ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=k0XSbzXj0kY

A little more than I thought

Link to video.

>Previous podcast starts with an apology
>There's 20 others
Which ones aren't shit?

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be cruel but your voice is not pleasant to listen to, its got that nasally-autismish tone to it that won't keep a listener. Perhaps you could focus on writing the script for your videos and have a friend voice it?

Thanks, man

Fuck, oops. Sorry bout that
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zz0wS1z0yU

I think that would be hard to do unless you lived close to someone.

I think a "collab" would be better in the form of a podcast or something.

What font do you guys use for your spinning text when you say something silly/ something silly happens? How fast is a good spin speed, and how long should I have the "Can you guys believe it?" look on my face?

I'm trying to entertain. I don't want to make money off my work until I deserve it.

youtu.be/7AT26Ie-hik

your cartoon avatar is infuriating

youtube.com/watch?v=-xEO4eVunoU
I got some super good footage this last weekend. Next few videos should be good.

As long as you've got a decent rig and internet access, it's doable.
Sure living close to them would be more convenient, but I don't think it would be any harder as if you were to do it all by yourself.
Having more bodies working on things like post, planning, and strategy actually makes things easier.

Though, I'm looking to do this pretty seriously since I have profit in mind and I come from similar experience of social media management and other career paths.
I'd probably approach it more as a business rather than a hobby channel.

>500 subs
it's okay, currently working on a video about the depiction of valkyries in video games and the inspiration they draw from norse mythology.

And than probably doing something about the personas in Persona 5 and the figures they are based on like Arsene Lupin or Milady de Winter.

It's probaly way too niche so I doubt I'll ever reach 1k subs, but it's interesting to read about all that stuff.

>Writing
9, 12, 17, 18

>Game Design
13, 14, 16, 10, 21

>A bunch of dudes talking about video games
Everything except Ep 15

I mean I HAVE a channel, but it's devoid of content thus far. The issue being that my GPU died so I can't stream right now, and the channel is for dumps of full streams for friends/people who can't watch live. I've got a separate channel for cut down "highlights" for lack of a better term, but it's the same story.

tl;dr - busted GPU no content no popularity

>No Man Sky
>GOTY 2016

Brody I think your schtick is wearing kind of thin. Your last 2 videos weren't as good as it has been. Not saying they were bad but I'm getting a very "Joe Goes" vibe where your videos are all going to be basically the same.

I hope I'm wrong. God Bless you and your thriftstore garments and 70's mutton chops.

Its goin great. My channel's growing at a good rate and everyone loves my shit youtube.com/watch?v=8lBTBNDEJbA

Pretty good, keep it up.

Channels going okay. Taking a while to make my next video. This ones going to be a bigger one!

youtube.com/watch?v=VYrKEU-S8_8

>You will never be pewdiepie

You sound fat

These next two I filmed this past weekend should be good. I would hate to become the Joe Goes of gaming. Think it's time for me to put out another review, or something?

Who the fuck is Joe Goes and do you all keep bringing it up?

How cute do you prefer your youtuber to be? What kind of hairstyle do you like?

>s Joe Goes and do you all keep bringing it up?

Joe Goes was relevant like 6 years ago. He basically did Interviews at various cons (probably most famously Adult Cons and Anime Cons).

He never really expanded from it and his channel basically stagnated or declined and he's sitting around 300k subs these days.

I dunno. I don't know what would be a good fit for your channel. The interviews aren't terrible, my favorite video is still "Pickup Video! Huge Haul!" where you go to the hospital and are diagnosed with Autism.

memes

youtube.com/watch?v=W_q604IrCtk

youtube.com/watch?v=hhQkFQPilRE

No make up is priority. Well dressed and glasses. Dont be like this youtube.com/watch?v=ba_UeUK3xQI

Intro's too long. Keep it to 15 seconds or less. 40 seconds is fucking ridiculous.

How do I get subs senpai

I try to mix things up and not do the same thing twice. I'm glad you like that video, it feels under appreciated. I think if anything, my quality slips sometimes because I try to get out one video a week, but I'm not always able to get fantastic footage. I might go back to doing a review here and there to break up the monotony. Thanks for the criticism, though. That sort of feedback is much better for me than circlejerking.

I decided to abandon vidya videos and use my equipment for the greater good. Now I enjoy making videos on my hobbies and making weebs mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=hC7aJHYePJ4

youtube.com/watch?v=H_NmRuW6848

Get outta here Emilia fucking shits.

ye you're right and having it be the exact length of the game theory intro would be optimal for shitting on it as well imo

Yeah I'm sure your big youtuber friends are very positive and encouraging.

Sometimes you gotta hear some negativity though.

wake up mods

Pretty okay. Kind of stagnant at the moment, but that's my own fault.

I'm a working VA and for YT I tend to create content solely for Cred Forums's enjoyment, but I plan to branch out soon. I want to get into the realm of Let's Plays for that easy format and dosh, but maybe intermix them with scripted comedy sketches/ play games as certain characters (I have a few cosplays I can throw on, so that's an audience I can try for as well). I also want to get into reading horrible fan fiction in fun voices, because there's no end to that content.

Video example:
youtube.co/watch?v=H83lJonuFjo

Channel:
youtube.com/user/UnusualCharacters/

Just threw together a new banner and logo, appreciate them please.

Remfags leave NOW.

Wow this is a CraftyMatt ripoff

Do an extended dance session with Nathan barnatt. That was one of my favorite parts.

Never actually watched the movie. Watched all of this.

Oh hey, a yt thread that wasn't deleted immediately. Nice.

Here's my stuff: youtu.be/gzrWKf9uWTM

Feedback?

I actually have a ton of footage from that. I didn't want it to over stay its welcome.

Lulz

youtube.com/watch?v=N6pHHJRX_bU

doing alright. i finally know what i want to do, i spent a while making lets plays that i didnt really like, so now i've settled into trying to replicate the feeling i got when i watched the older AVGN reviews

Might be nice if you use it somewhere. Hard to figure out where it would go. Maybe in a sub-count special or anniversary special or something.

Filmed on a potato. Can't watch that shit, and nobody else going to either.

Really enjoyed this! Good Christian fun for the whole family.

cameras r expensive

Really boring.

youtube.com/watch?v=_q88TUx4T6M

As an atheist, this makes me proud.

My iPhone 4S has a better camera than that.

I know it's expensive, but honestly, you -need- good shit to actually be competitive.

I know youtube is a faggoty hobby for most of us, but if you want people to actually watch your stuff you need the production values.

Do a monthly installment plan.

Got a vid I'm working on

While you're here, there's a clip of you being tackled by what looks like a mailman in your channel trailer. Is that from an unreleased video or something? I'm been trying to find context for it, but can't find the video it belongs to.

Pokemon Go. It was a cop.

Hey, I'm this guy
I think you and I could do something cool together, whether it's a podcast or an in-depth look at another game. Wanna collab?

you're absolutely right, i'll film on my iphone 6 for the next vid

NANI?!

Maybe. Hit me up on on Limitedlives.com or on my twitter with details if you have something specific in mind.

I don't know what to do. Maybe a bit of tech reviews, a bit of gameplay, maybe some convention footage, not sure. Keep making these threads and I'll have something to show in about a few weeks. Thanks for the inspiration.

>reading horrible fan fiction in fun voices
I might watch that, depending on the production quality

What's your RPG experience outside of MMOs? Have you ever used RPG Maker, or made a game in general?

Thanks for making these threads, it gives me new channels to block.

Your post number ended in 69, which is something that grade faggot would enjoy. Good job on doing something a youtuber would do.

>GradeA
What a fucking whiner seriously.

His latest video about how youtube is a job now makes me fucking sick.

Also
>implying any of these channels will ever show up in your feeds.

link the add-on

youtu.be/e1tQg8pue1Y
Going great. Let me know what I can do to improve my content please!

Lots of RPG experience, mostly JRPGS though. I've dabbled around with RPG maker a bit back in the day and made a short little platformer thing back in school, but nothing outside of that.

Pretty alright. Not much attention but more than I expected from making a channel

youtube.com/watch?v=JU9Jf4ZjDgA
youtube.com/watch?v=oRXHr8q-cyw

Please tell us how awful we are

I'm already subbed to you, you faggot, but I only watched 1/4th of it.

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-blocker/jknkjnpcbbgcbdbaampbjlhkcghmgfhk

It's great. It completely eradicates the channel from youtube.

>JRPGs
Perfect. Our next next cast (the 19th) is gonna be Halloween-themed and focus on RPG Maker horror games, but after that we'll have a normal subject. I'll contact you as soon as I know what we're doing

Sounds good man

I kek'd so I subbed.

You're right. Here's something a little more exciting.

youtu.be/BPfb3388kO4

Beaten by College Humor.

You're boring don't try and deflect it.

Is this supposed to be a reference to something else or is this pure, unadulterated autism?

Aww man, can you please not block me? I need all the help I can get at this point.

I just use my channel to livestream games for other people to play.
youtube.com/watch?v=xL296Ewcmlw
Drawful 2 is on right now. Feel free to join in.

Good thread boys. Surprised it hasn't been deleted honestly.

mods are too busy getting rid of actual vidya discussion instead of fucking eceleb meme threads like this one

Mods have always been shit bruv.

Also if you don't like a thread just hide it.