So, where are you going to go to talk about video games when Cred Forums is kill?

So, where are you going to go to talk about video games when Cred Forums is kill?

I'll probably go back to ebaumsworld

Cred Forums and ogrish are the only sites i've visited for the past 15 years.

Not like you could talk about video games while Cred Forums is still alive.

Where are you going to go to make shitty metathreads when Cred Forums is kill?

the park

Right, let me just tell you so you and the other retards can arrive en masse and ruin it like you ruined Cred Forums. That sounds like a terrific idea.

Back to the 6

I'm going to reddit

>2nd kid is balding

ylilauta

People go to Cred Forums to discuss video games?

I might just stop talking about video games.

I wonder if the industry can survive losing my shit taste.

I must have missed it. Why is Cred Forums dying now? Because pass users get 4leafs?

What's up with all these Cred Forums is doomed threads lately. Seeing them on other boards too.

_chan

It was probably just ruined by one of his retarded parents thinking they're a hair stylist.

The local gamestop.

Can't wait to shitpost IRL with my fellow Cred Forumsirgins.

Hiroyuki doesn't know how to run the fucking site.

hiro announced on /qa/ a few days ago that he can't maintain the site with its current revenue, pending shut down unless he can figure out a way to either lower bandwidth cost, lower site traffic, increase ad revenue, or sell it to someone who can do these things

martin shkreli offered to buy it

I kept coming to Cred Forums after all the censorship and banning that occured during gooberg8, I kept coming to Cred Forums after we acquired Hiroshimoot, I'll probably keep coming to Cred Forums until after it's completely defunct.

At which point I'll probably just go to another chan.

Go to /qa/.

Hiro admitted that the site is suffering from financial troubles and needs changes.

>moot said Cred Forums was financially in a good place when he left
>now this

did hiro steal our money or something

yes

I honestly don't know. This shitty site's been part of my life on and off since 2006. I don't know how I'll go on without the memes.

After buying the site, and opening new boards, Hiro said the site can't be maintained due to advertisements not making enough money.

His options were all bad. Such as limiting image sizes/allowing malicious ads and pop-up advertisements.

People think he's going to take an honorable approach and sell the site or portions of it, but it's more than likely that the quality of the site is going to take a huge nosedive.

>martin shkreli offered to buy it
Nigger that's not funny. Don't joke about things like that.

Hiroyuki showed an ounce of weakness and the eightchan army are exploiting it as best they can to kill the site

It ain't a joke. Check twitter.

hiro even responded positively to him, user

im sorry

>moot in charge of the board for 12 years
>everything goes smoothly

>hiro in charge of the board for one year
>site is now in a financial crisis

really fiddles your diddle

This site couldn't be any worse desu

Literally who? And why should I hate him?

>Everything goes smoothyl
>Dies every two months in 2004
>Constant server issues until 2009+
>Almost shuts down because of no revenue every couple months or so until 2009+

No

bought rights to medicine to extremly increase the price. He is a bad guy

How much money could it cost to run a Taiwanese basket weaving forum anyway?

What a fucking asshole. I hope he dies in a car fire.

>In May 2014 Retrophin acquired the rights to market Thiola, a drug used to treat the rare disease cystinuria.[47] Shortly before Retrophin fired Shkreli, Retrophin raised the price of Thiola from $1.50 to $30 per pill; patients must take 10 to 15 pills a day.

Why
He's a professional cunt with more money than he knows what to do with, so he acts like a cunt to revel in the negativity and uses his money to further his cuntiness.

killing Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and limit image sizes would be a good starting

Hiro is a shady bastard, this was known before he took over.

I'll bet you anything this is just scare tactics to coerce us into buying more Cred Forums passes and accepting the loss of boards to cut costs. Cred Forums isn't in any real danger.

killing Cred Forums would be better and all you faggots can return to reddit

regards,
Cred Forums

I hope somebody murders that son of a bitch.

I would accept the loss of boards to cull traffic and increase site quality.

4chans popularity is inversely proportional to its quality.

>from $1.50 to $30 per pill
>10 to 15 a day

reddit

neo/v/

its the same shit anyway

You really think the site can get better? It's way too popular for that now. It's too late.

Any deleted boards will just leak their denizens to the rest of the site. That's why we don't want Cred Forums to be deleted.

Shkreli says 70% of drugs that his company produces are give away or sold for a much reduced cost, that price increase only affects the insurance companies that buy the pills, before the big pharma industry is exploitive and broken.

What if __Trump buys Cred Forums?

are you dumb? moot jump ship precisely because the website was a money sink and constantly had server and maintenance issues.

We could just merge some boards. /e/ and /u/ for example could be easily merged since there's a reasonable amount of content overlap and they both move pretty slow anyway.

The insurance company isn't going to take the hundreds of thousands (to millions) of dollars of lost revenue. Why should they? They raise premiums. This forces more people off private insurance.

He's a cunt, he's intelligent but highly malicious and manipulative. I wouldn't trust a word he says

>boo hoo a bunch of fags have to pay money for being too retarded to use condoms
Who gives a fuck, he has enough money to buy Cred Forums and doesn't care what everyone else thinks of him, so there's a chance he will leave the site relatively untouched. Shit, for all we know he secretly browses Cred Forums and just wants the site to continue so he can keep shitposting. It's either that or they shut it down.

Go away martin

Kids, man. They don't remember back in the day, when every other week Cred Forums was an inch away from going belly up. This ain't no crisis.

Is that why he called the website financially set and in no danger before he left

Sell it to the 4x2chan guy.
Wew

>increase cost to pharma
>pharma increase cost to insurance groups
>insurance premiums go right the fuck up

martin you are a horrible person and I hope you get an illness that will leave you suffering

>>Almost shuts down because of no revenue every couple months or so until 2009+
You got a single fact to back that up

He browsed Cred Forums on a live stream yesterday for 5 minutes and was surprised by the amount of "inappropriate content"

how about living in it, faglord

it felt like desperate times constantly until only a few year back

Sorry maybe they should have thought before letting some guy fuck their ass bareback in some nasty gay club.

>implying he wasn't acting