Hands up if you work for, or have worked for Rebellion

Hands up if you work for, or have worked for Rebellion..

I know you're in here...

talk to me..

Don't be scared. Lets talk..

I can smell you. You scared scumbag. You're the reason I lost my job on Sniper 4.

Fuck you. I'm coming for you

Lol

if you're on here you're probably low level paygrade, so probably a tester?

anyway its being a shit dick like youself you probably deserved it too.

I'm deadly serious. This isn't funny.

new Nazi Zombie Army game when?

I'm not a tester. I worked my ass off for that company for 5 years....

i worked for your mom's pussy

NZA update is in the works. Not long after SE4

considering you haven't explained yourself you must have fucked up pretty badly, or done something you shouldn't have.

Jealous could I work in the games industry..

what games have rebellion made? no idea and i dont feel like googlin

Overwatch

I was already on the bad side of management because I refuse to work constant unpaid OT anymore. I was happy to put a couple of hours extra here and there, but after 7 months of crunch, decided not to anymore. Slowly pushed out of team meetings etc. Anyway, lots of my work had credit piled on someone else. They said I hadn't been pulling my weight. Had a huge argument, got dismissed.

AvP, Sniper Elite

I'm here. Don't be scared. I said I would be here. I said I would expose you. I know you're here waiting to see what I will write. What will I say about you? Just admit you are here and I will begin and this will all be over..

Thanks for this thread, OP! You just helped me find old game of which name I had forgotten (Rogue Trooper). This image reminded me of the opening video, which led me to re-discover the game. Thank you!

I worked on that game.

>AvP ended in cliffhanger
>there will never be another AvP game

Rogue Trooper was the shit!

You deserved it you fat fuck. You just werent pulling your weight. We all knew you were a cuck.

I WORKED HARDER THAN ANYONE!

I WAS THE REASON SNIPER 3 DID SO WELL!

FUCK YOU ALL!

Im getting very upset now. Why wont you talk? Why wont you?

BE A MAN!