Upon filing this case...

>Upon filing this case, per advice of the local sheriff who could not help me or my business with a massive ARS-13-2921 criminal harassment problem on an Internet Store front and via email, The Plaintiffs business was destroyed completely financially disabling The Plaintiff, destroying usability of all current work effort, and untold other damages," the filing says. It seeks one of two options: A refund of the court filing fee and dismissal of the case without prejudice, or, if the filing fee is non-refundable, a 90-day extension on the action, presumably to give Digital Homicide time to scrape a few bucks together so it can continue the fight.

you cant make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/250580/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shit studio that made ripoff games got destroyed

Something good happened today

Watching them fuck themselves over and over with no self-awareness or common sense has been hilarious. If they had just ignored Jim and the bad press and kept pumping out shit or, maybe, spent the time and effort on making something good then none of this would have happened.

Valve could have solved this from the beginning, if anything this just shows more of how much steam sucks as a platform

>sueing john doe steam usernames

serves them right

they took all of their games off of steam

not sure what more you can do

that's the whole reason they were defunct so quickly

Delicious.

but what about that fat vaporeon will he still vore me on steam chat

More like "digital suicide" amirite?

I know, but they should have done that when Digital Homicide first started throwing their tantrums, not nearly a year later.

Digital Homicide? More like Digital Suicide. Am I right, guys?

you should fuck

Literally who?

But he's not wrong. The author should proofread his articles before he publishes them.

>Theirs no reason
What a funny guy.

They learned it the hard way not to fuck with the Gamer.
Lawsuits are a game, and we grew up learning how to win.

Wow, never heard that one before.
Still makes m laugh though

>us gamers amirite xD
Digital Suicide is fucking retarded but come on man

Why does this read like a plea for the first 3/4 and then turns into casual Cred Forums chat at the end?

I knew about the suit, but didn't realize he tried to get the sheriff to arrest internet people.

And nothing of value was lost.

>advice of the local sheriff
Couldn't even afford a lawyer.

>he took the shitpost seriously
Congrats, you are retarded.

And about them saying mean things for fucks sake.
This damn generation.

Plus the games were steaming (heh) piles of crap proving that Valve has no quality control. They might've been based, but it was very late and done just for the company image.

store.steampowered.com/app/250580/

>gives Gabe a death threat

some people are so dumb

>took a handful of games from one developer AFTER the shitstorm happened
>still keep hundreds of shovelware trash games

Yeah.

And Digital Homicide has been on steam for a long time and pumped out a bunch of games.

Does this include the suit against jim sterling?

>Andry Cuck
That's the ass wipe that does sjw shit right, did an article about ME Andromeda and their choice to lead with a female character, called him out on this and noe every comment I make has to wait for moderation.
Blog out.

>studio
You sure it's not just one guy?

I don't know what you expect. when you have virtually unlimited shelf space and algorithms to point people towards the types of games they want, as well as making searching and finding any game really easy, there's almost no reason not to put a game up on the store.

It's not free to get a game on steam either. Steam isn't looking for games most of the time, the games come to them. When it's raining money, you grab the biggest bucket you can.

As far as "bad PR" goes, a game being garbage isn't the fault of Steam. A bad product doesn't speak ill of the store it's located in when there are plenty of other great products there as well. You can just as easily blame the customer at that point. Steam even has a review system so you can see which games are shit.

The only reason they removed these games recently is because of the legal controversy. If a seller starts attacking Wal-mart's customers directly through Wal-mart, the obvious thing to do is remove that seller. But if they've just got a shit product, no harm done

When they announced their intent to sue Valve they flat out asked if there was interest for any lawyers working the case.

>They didn't post Advetures of Dung Flung Poo