Darkest Dungeon thread. DLC announced, what are you hoping for?

Darkest Dungeon thread. DLC announced, what are you hoping for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Buwei6ZWqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dreadful game. The most obnoxious grind I've ever experienced. Not excited at all.

King in Yellow inspired DLC? God please be that

I'll be hyped if the game has something other than RNG to make it challenging. Once you overcome the RNG the game is just boring really.

I love the artwork in this game, but the gameplay drives me up the fucking wall.

why is the design philosophy so all over the place in this game?

you got knights in full armor running around and other people straight out of medieval times, and then there's dudes with guns and people in powdered wigs from the 1700's in OP's pic

>ITT: shitters that can't into risk management

youtube.com/watch?v=_Buwei6ZWqU

No. The game has many great pieces but the over all puzzle is a boring, tedious grind once you overcome the RNG

>wine spilling intensifies
sounds fucking horrifying

>risk management
Why do people say this like it's some big challenge, or feature, of the game's mechanics? You make yourself look like an idiot if you say this.

I'm interested. Nice game, the only problem is that there isnt enough of it.

Eldritch shenanigans

this guy predicting the future

>Jewish vampires
There can be no hope in this hell. No hope at all.

Uninstalled after being TPK'ed by an impossible fight against some Shoggoth monster in the forest.

I had only just left the tutorial.

And apparently the game expects you to keep throwing adventurers into a blender without having any investment in them.

You are supposed to have an investment but end up jaded after losing waifu after waifu. The game messes you up as much as it messes the adventurers

>Risk management meme that keeps popping up everywhere in threads about this game.
>You throw mercs at a dungeon until you get good trinkets, then beat the game without much trouble.
What a cerebral strategy.

>Not sending party after party of 4 douches fresh off the bus into the blender, and keeping the ones that survive
>Not letting the ones that survive be your next group
>Not sacrificing them all to clear that last boss, so your A group doesn't lose a member
>Not grabbing more bodies of the coach, whispering sweet nothings to your precious A group
>Not weeping like a bitch when the last iteration of The Hag, who you've never had trouble with before, wipes out all but 1 member of A group

Git gud at gitting heartless.

Why? If you mix the same thing together it's stays the same.

Well PC Gamer said they will add a new character, but I'm not seeing it on the annoucement page. If the “The Blood! I must have the Blood!” is to be taken literally, I'm thinking vampires, so some kind of vampire hunter.

easy mode