Indie dev studio releases an overwatch clone that has the exact same amount of content

>indie dev studio releases an overwatch clone that has the exact same amount of content
>its free
>blizzard releases overwatch which costs 60 bucks plus online paywalls on consoles, 40 bucks on PC
>still only has 2 gamemodes

explain yourself overshills

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/watch-the-chinese-overwatch-rip-off-in-action-1782079892
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that wildstar?

You forgot to say cuck.

Copy everything, give them your own names, let them run about a lifeless game environment. Awesome. So cheap too, so we can make it free and bank on idiots buying skins for our oversexualized female characters.

Both games are trash bud.

Why don't you have a girlfriend, Cred Forums?

wasn't there a chinese copy too? was that also free?

HiRez is indie?

Yes, but the chinese copy only changed the names, it uses the exact same maps, models and assets from OW.
kotaku.com/watch-the-chinese-overwatch-rip-off-in-action-1782079892

Yes, actually. Somehow.

Didn't OW and Paladins copy eachother while in development at the same time, where some feature that showed up in one ended up in the other a couple of months later?

Because when I sneak up to them like that and get my cock out they call the cops

>exact same amount of content
>only 3 maps
>only 16 characters
>one game mode

Paladins originally was different.
It became an Overwatch clone not too long ago.

Here is the thin OP
>Hi-Rez: known for shitting on their games then abandoning them
>Blizzard: will keep their games on life support and continue to update them (Heroes of the Storm for example)

>blizzard doesnt shit on their games and abandon them

LOL

>It's okay when Blizzard plows my hobby until impregnating it with microtrans. I even prep it with preorders!

Examples?

like what game nigga?

>people playing this shit instead of Paragon

What the fuck is with this uninspired art style?

Final fantasy 11

even if Overwatch didn't exist I still wouldn't play this game because it looks tacky as fuck

All of them. Overwatch is rushed and has zero content. Anyone that believes this game is going to be alive a year from now are stupid.

Haven't people gotten tired of doomsaying Blizzard games?
It's Nintendoom tier at this point.

there are still people playing the shit that is D3 so I'm sure people will still be playing Overwatch in a year considering there's a lot more options as to adding shit to Overwatch than there is to D3

If it's not a problem why do apologists keep bringing it up every chance? Just ignore it if they're not in decline. All those unreleased numbers and exec departures are just a councidence after all

So your entire argument relies on data no one knows about?
That's sad.
What's a fact is that OW is the best selling game of 2016 tbqh pham.

There's no argument. You just wanted to shitpost

You are the one dooming a company based on data you don't have, the only data we do have is that Overwatch is the best selling game of 2016.

As someone who spent $60 on overwatch when it came out I'm having a lot more fun with paladins and I haven't touched overwatch in months

5ish maps for Siege (Sundial, Frog Isle, Frozen Guard, Ice Mine, Fish Market) and 2 for Payload
17 Champions
2 Game modes (Payload and Siege)

dumb costanzaposter

>overwatch clone
didn't overwatch also copied a bunch of things? just saying.

>Hi-Rez
enjoy it while you can bro

>Overwatch is the best selling game of 2016.

False since July.

probably can't run it.. can I?

This...is the power....of an Overwatch Killer...

Blizzard is fucked

>Blizzard: will keep their games on life support
?

Blizzard doesn't do shit. Overwatch has so little updates since release, that even a F2P indi game would have got more quality content in this time.

Not really gonna defend this shit because it's hi-rez, and also i haven't played it.

But I wonder if those shots would still collide if you backed off a few yards and tried that again, it might just be some shit with it being so close range doing that.

Are these threads genuine retardation or is it rampant shilling?
Surely there can't be people supporting anything by Hi-rez on my Cred Forums.

people are that desperate for Overwatch to fail that they would shill this garbage

What exactly is wrong with Hi-rez?
Redpill me.

Where is this blizzard hate oming from anyway? I only play overwatch so I have no idea how thwy handle their other games.
Surely they can't be worse than hi=rez.

Go look at Tribes:Ascend and how they handled that game.

So they added a fuckton of microtransactions and then just abandoned the game when it didn't match expectations and moved on to smite?

What happened in July?

Well it was f2p so microtransactions are a given, those assholes actually based the game's balance around those microtransactions and then they just cut the support and ran.

Does it have the same amount of booty?

The only thing I know is elf tits.

>Paladins
>Not the hottest new f2p garbage

>teheee, le cute anime pose

Eeeeeh... More or less.
Female characters are pretty scantily clad, or wearing thigh clothes. And some do feel like direct rips off of other games.
Like Skye a.k.a. "Not Widowmaker".

Tracer's ass is flat as fuck

> based the game's balance around those microtransactions
Oh, that is pretty shitty.

I've tried Paladins for a little bit and it doesn't seem to be going that way, at least not right now. I think all you can buy are cosmetics, nothing that will affect balance. Maybe those cards, but even then, you get those by playing and they don't seem to offer an advantage but rather a different playstyle.

sauce

no that's jojo lol

So Hi-Rez still haven't learned their lesson from Tribes?

Oh, it was much worse than that too.

The patch RIGHT BEFORE they dropped support broke 3 of the maps. So after they dropped support you could only play i believe 3 maps on CTF.

I believe when they had that "revival" patch a few months ago, they didnt even bother fixing those maps.

That's Alison Brie, don't know about the show.

wow ply paladins and have [spoilers]fun[/spoilers] with it, but this is disgusting

>Take Viktor because why not
>Spam QD while holding M1+2
>Kills everything

It's that easy?

yes

They are not exactly the same, come on. Overwatch doesn't have health regen on all characters. And you get a horse
L.

It's community and that scene is ironic as fuck.

Doesn't overwatch do the samething? I thought I saw ow webm of something similar.

>What happened in July?
not him but I guess another game sold better in July

After playing Kinessa a whole lot at all ranges, my current opinion is that the hitbox is influenced by a combination of range, lag reaction time, and the character model. Generally speaking, my mid-range snipes have 90%+ hit ratio but long-range snipes miss around my target's heads and arms all the damn time when they're on the move. At point blank range, its 99% going to hit if its aimed in the general direction of the target (not counting shot spread).

That only happens on practice mode (for some bizarre reason); in-game the hitboxes are relatively normal.

>is even more casual

Girls are cute, but it lacks the polish that Overwatch has.

>indie dev studio releases an overwatch clone that has the exact same amount of content

It's shit, there is only 1 gamemode and all heroes feels clunky AS FUCK (poorfag friends wanted to play it cuz no overwatch, downloaded it, picked dragon phara clone, tapping space makes your hero look as if you were lagging)

>its free
And garbage
Game being free is the biggest plague there is, i wish games I was playing (like dota 2 for example) costed at least like 20€, back in times where it wasn't out and not everybody got it the community was pretty good and the game overall felt better.

>blizzard releases overwatch which costs 60 bucks plus online paywalls on consoles, 40 bucks on PC
Why would they give a shit about "paywalls on consoles"? Its the same for every game on console.

>still only has 2 gamemodes
King of the hill, payload, control point.
Paladins? Some retarded version of payload.

fucking world of warcraft? literally drove the game into the ground and DMCA'd people nintendo-style when they wanted to play a version of the game that was good

when did I claim this game was the overwatch killer? all I said was that theres no reason that overwatch should be 40 bucks, let alone 60 bucks.

also those hitboxes only happen in prac mode while the shitty projectile hitboxes are apparent EVERYWHERE in overwatch. Even funnier is that they actually brought back the shitty hitboxes after fixing them kinda because people complained it was "too hurd :("

people feel the need to defend blizzard whenever their shitty first person draggler get attacked as if they work for the company lol

>play new gamemode where it's only pushing the cart
>Nobody pushes the cart even when we have 30 seconds to lose
everytime, any user wants to win some matches?

I don't want to play with free players.

king of the hill and control point are the same fucking thing

>stand in a point for a set period of time to win

thats not a new gamemode

>Tribesfags continue to be assravaged that their meme game didn't make enough money to justify its continued existence

>everytime i ask if somebody here wants to play so i don't need to be forced to play with cancer players nobody answers.

try /vg/

>Cred Forums
>playing games

Hi-rez getting the tribes license was where you should have just given up on tribes like any smart individual - Ascend is the worst tribes game there is.

thanks for the useless meme

The players in this game are so fucking horrible, even worse than Overwatch's casual scrub tier jesus christ.

I don't and will never understand the appeal of games like overwatch, a competitive online multiplayer only game is supposed to be fun?

You know, this will going to justify PC and Consoles crossmatch.

>Overwatch is rushed and has zero content.
>It doesn't have 20+ maps, 10+ game modes, and 40+ characters yet
>therefore it has zero content

This. My god they are brain dead retards that actively avoid standing on the objective. It's a shame because I like the maps more than Overwatch, and love that ultimates don't make or break a match.

Don't blame me. My Fernando focuses on capturing the point and pushing the cart.

more than 2 gamemodes would be nice