They gave him back the fuckhuge hitboxes

>they gave him back the fuckhuge hitboxes
>and made them even bigger as well

FOR WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE BLIZZARD? CAN YOU NOT FUCKING BALANCE ANYTHING RIGHT?

Shoot him in the head you animal.

... That said, so easy for casual retards to pull off accidental kills with this one hit spear caster.

His projectiles are actually smaller than every other projectile in the game. That said, they are still fairly large, you don't need to be precise.

>playing overwatch
>in october 2016, MONTHS after buyers remorse should have kicked in

Kikkity Kek

It's honestly one of the best games out right now.

Stay mad, poorfag.

Thats a lie, zens balls and mays iclecles are much smaller

>you're having fun with a game over a month after you got it
>lol fag

>it's okay because it's "FUN"!

>zen balls
>small

zen is the easiest character in the game to get headshots with

I jumped on the other day after I finally got a break from school
The last time I played was when they patched his arrows and actually hit what you were aiming at
I saw two kill cams where he shot to the side of my head and it counted as a headshot
I tabbed out and closed the game and just fapped instead
fuck that shit

>implying implications

>still cant do anything but get a few lucky shots around corners
will blizzard ever fix their defense heroes?

>playing overwatch
>enemy has roadhog
>that hook horseshit
>almost every time I get hooked their hanzo comes from out of nowhere and headshots me, instantly killing me and sending my body flying before the roadhog even pulls me back
I was so fucking tilted.

Holy shit where was this fight? The moonrunes say Korea but the footage says LA

instalocking/attack hanzo main here
been maining him since before the initial hitbox nerf, getting flawless headshots for months. all your tears are delicious :^)

proof?
go to training and make webm of it right now or opinion disgarded.

>Admitting to be cancerous
>Doesn't acknowledge that the hero they play is broken/toxic

You're the worst kind of person

name one game released this year better than Overwatch.

>tfw the enemy team has a good hanzo and you just randomly insta die without even being able to react
Only happened like 3-4 times but fuck its horrifying when it does.

Where do you see moonrunes in that video that isn't overlayed?

Battleborn and Paladins

KEK

Did they update the game today or something? I recorded this a week ago and it does have some odd moments, but it didn't seem too bad. Though I have been playing some Paladins lately so I might be a bit more tolerant of bullshit now, because man that game has some fucked up hitboxes.

>gearbox game
>a free to play Chinese ripoff of Overwatch

Kek,their combined max player count is lower than a single competitive bracket in a single region of Overwatch.

looks like working as intended to me

Paladins
Mecha Ritz
Blue Revolver
Monster Hunter Generations
Rabi-Ribi

>a cheap, terrible, ripoff of Overwatch
>2 indy 2d shovelware games
>2 Chinese cartoon games

You have abysmal taste, even if we weren't talking about Overmeme.

There was this one Hanzo on the enemy team during one of my matches and HOLY FUCK did he tilt me, I think he killed me a good 9 or 10 times. When I watched the killcam the arrows didn't even fucking hit my head but it counted as a headshot, he was hitting the fuck space AROUND my character and still getting the kill. He then proceeded to BRAG about it in chat, god I was so tilted I had to leave the match.

They are smaller than they were originally and are the smallest projectile in the game.

Hanzo is annoying sometimes but he's not OP.

Literally ANYTHING not your 20-tick polished alpha build trash?

And you don't seem to play video games. Oh GGXrd Revelator, Tekken 7 FR, and BBCF are way fucking better than OW as well. Blizzard makes very polished amd attractive games. Blizzard does not however make good games.

>Monster Hunter Generations
Ok now you can fuck off
That is the only Monster Hunter I could not do all the quests for single player, and I have been playing since FU. You have to talk to so many fucking NPCs and do so many gathering quests before you get to the main stuff. I liked the deviants but not the fact that you had to fight them 10 times to get the max level, and what I said isn't even true if you want their armor and weapons. You have to fight them over 20 times for the fucking tickets to even upgrade into the next tier. That game is a piece of shit, it's my least favorite monster hutner and 4u was better.
Also they fucking didn't include my favorite games main feature. The hot springs, like how do you fuck up that badly?

Whether or not MHX is a good game is irrelevant. The question is whether or not it's better than Overwatch, and it most certainly is.

Also fuck Kotoko, worst village. Also MHX is not without problems and I dislike most Deviants but MHX has a much, much better monster roster than 4U.

>a million games with people insisting Junkrat is good
>a million attack Meis
>both get offended if you ask them to switch and insist that they're playing their main

The community at the gold level is so goddamn goofy. You can tell solo que is a dice roll considering how bad some people play and how others will play above a platinum level but are stuck in gold.

Well I disagree and your favorite weapon is shit

both u dumbass niggas get your jap ass monster masturbation game talk outta my overwatch thread the only monster we should be fuckin talking about is the monster cock that roadhog gives me every day when i try to play zenyatta

What did he mean by this?

>Gunlance
DELETE THIS

I mean I like Switch Axe conceptualy but pressing X all game gets old.

I wouldn't call Overwatch bad, but it's very clear Blizzard didn't have a focused vision when making the game. They want it to be an esports game but they made most roles in the game retarded easy to do. They also made it so no one player can drastically outshine his team.

It also has a very limited map pool and maps are exceedingly simple. They also have no idea how to design maps considering there so much random clutter that gets 0 traffic in these games (like the shit in front of point A in Hollywood, or the stuff between points A and B in Anubis).

>expecting Blizzard to balance anything

>they gave him back the fuckhuge hitboxes
>and made them even bigger as well
>and he is still a detriment to have on your team in 9.9/10 games
FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

>erveryone thinks 20 tick is the issues
>game gets pushed to 60tick
>roadhogs hook is still retarded and cooking around corners
>hanzos arrows still kill you despite breezing past in the kill cam
>reinhardts fireball has a retarded radius as well

>9.9/10
>not 99%

TO WHAT END?

>STILL 100% USELESS IN 99% OF GAMES WITH 100% OF TEAMS
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Wrong.

No one has ever been killed by hanzo's arrows

Having played all mh games, this one is kinda shit. It does some things right, but does so many wrong.But here's the thing, I love about MH: MHGen Is a shit Monster Hunter game but its still an amazing game.

>Getting mad at a shitty hero who's outclassed by Mcree in every way.
Just go Winston bro.

>"stop liking things I don't like!"

Nah

GL is awesome. Blast dash is the coolest shit.

>Not playing Mei attack
Mei is actually pretty good in attack as long as you're not cancer

>TFW I never see anyone play Winston in my matches

I just started and I'm only level 18 so maybe that's why, guess he isn't popular in Quickplay. Maybe he's popular in ranked play, also what is he good for? Any reason to actually play him? He seems boring, also why is Ana so high? Her kit seems boring as well though she can put people to sleep which is super fucking annoying.

Some guy also told me in game on the mic that Tracer was the best point controller in game, is that true? I don't see how, I thought Mei was better at controlling a point since she can just fucking AoE freeze everyone standing on it.

Winston is good for KOTH and Ana is mostly used because of her ultimate.

>Tfw you Blast Dash into a monster and break a part off

It's still a blast but I DO have one problem: WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH ALL OF THESE TICKETS?

The maps, game structure, and character design along with the game's overall pace and forced team work centering around ultimates makes it a drag to play. I like Paladins because it's a faster paced and more loose experience.

>what is he good for? Any reason to actually play him?
The vast majority of his usage is KOTH.

>why is Ana so high?
Nanoboost combined with Reinhardt and Reaper is insanely powerful, and she's the fastest at getting her ult.

>Some guy also told me in game on the mic that Tracer was the best point controller in game, is that true?
I wouldn't say she's the best but she's great at stalling if you can use her blink and recall effectively. As with Winston though, most of her usage is on KOTH.

>I thought Mei was better at controlling a point since she can just fucking AoE freeze everyone standing on it.
Mei needs her ult to do that, Tracer doesn't.

>Hanzo gets play of the game
>nothing but spamming arrows and popping ult at a pack
>every fucking time

Yeah. Great "hero"

The stuff close to the spawns is there for flankers/harassers to hide in, as well as the attacking team.

It'd see more use if they gave defenders closer spawns since it'd encourage more aggressive play. Right now the game mechanics reward defending chokepoints really hard.

Play of the Game is a shit mechanic anyway.

Winston is mostly good on koth for his mobility and survivability, he and Ana are also picked a lot because of the current 3 tanks 3 healers strat where Ana can keep healing to gain ult charge and make a Reinhart rekt shit.
Tracer is the best point controller on koth, in defence Mei is better cause her ult.

Ana's healing is crazy fast and her kit is pretty goddamn strong, not to mention she can heal from a good distance easily.

People in Quickplay and ranked are shit and they will stick to super old metas that don't apply anymore. I've seen so many people talk about how they would prefer a Mercy over an Ana or a Lucio so many times that it's retarded. Not to mention people that think Torb or Junkrat are good.

>current 3 tanks 3 healers strat
Already outdated, current strat is Rein/Zarya/Lucio/Ana/Reaper/spare. Still same general idea with Ana's nanoboost, but Beyblade is getting as much usage as nanoboosting Rein.

>your team has a Widowmaker and Hanzo
>there is literally nothing you can do to win or either have fun
>happens again the next match

I've noticed that POTG goes to whoever got the most kills in the shortest amount of time, for instance if you kill like 3 or 4 people with Mcree or Hanzo's ult. The POTG mechanic in Overwatch is kind of stupid when you think about it, just get a multi-kill with your ult and you'll probably get POTG.

I HATE Junkrat players, he is just a spam based hero and they know that so that's why they play him. You can just camp somewhere and fire 1000's of grenades until you get a kill, or shoot into a group of enemies and get an easy multi-kill.

Like I get people find him "fun" but they need to realize he takes no skill and a drooling monkey could play him and get lots of kills, but I don't think they care about skill. They just play him because they know it upsets people and they can get kills really easily with him, that's all that matters to them.

>playing Ana
>trying to heal someone who is in the middle of a fight
>team members at full health keep jumping in front of your shots

That's an easy way to let them build ults. At least Hanzo's blind fire arrow headshots kill a lot of characters in one hit

Saying "it's fun" is Not An Argument.

My team actually won Temple of Anubis on Defense with them.
Our comp was Reinhardt, Lucio, Mei, Genji, Widowmaker, and Hanzo.
Just stall as long as possible and pray the enemies are full of retards.

>He goes to Cred Forums for a cogent argument

>Enemy with 10hp across map
>teammate absorbs shot at full health not even standing right in front of you.
>Throw grenade
>HITS TEAMMATE BEHIND YOU

Ana really needs a double jump or something. She's so frustrating to play without verticality.

>try to ult a reinhardy as ana
>mercy jumps in the way last second

Because Hanzo is perfection.

saying something is not an argument does not mean that thing is not an argument.