Convince me to buy a Vita

Convince me to buy a Vita.

It uses a proprietary form of storage that is 10 times more expensive than a microSD of equivalent capacity.

I don't give a fuck what you buy

Don't buy a Vita.

You could mod it and get free games.

Wait until they break the vita open.

Get a Vita TV for cheap and see if you like it.

don't do it, i bought one just because i wanted to play old FF games wherever i want. I never use it except to watch netflix in bed

haha

There are videogames with cute girls!
CUTE GIRLS!

Which ones?

This. You can get them on sale or used for around 25 bucks. I purchased one from Target two months back for 20 that was on clearance.

You are locked out from a few touch screen games, but hell, you can hack it now to play whatever. Only real cost is the memory card.

If you like it enough, don't buy a 32gb card. You can import a 64gb card from some asian fucking region, I don't know, for less than a 32gb card in the west.

What's sad is that this isn't even true.
Vita doesn't have netflix. This guy is attempting to give some use to the Vita in the end, but it's a lie.

It has no uses. At least the PS3 served as a grill. Fuck.

Its kind of neat to play ports on it, I use it like an arcade system.

>Spelunky
>Binding of Isaac
>La Mulana
>Shiren The Wanderer
>Darkest Dungeon

Generally if you dont like weeb shit its not really worth it.

The Vita sucks dick. If I wasn't well off I would be mad I spent the money on it. Although if I wasn't well off I would never have considered buying it.

Does it have on it(I dont give a fuck if they're consol exclusive or not) more then 5-10 games on it you want? Do you like the kind of games it has on it. Are you willing to pay for and tolerate cloud storage via psplus, expensive memory card prices and dwindling support. If so get it.

I love my vita but it is totally now worth it if you don't like indie game & Japanese RPGS, visual novels, and first person dungeon crawlers. It also plays digital copies of ps1 and psp games adequately.

Do you like weeb games? Do you like Monster Hunter but hate that it doesn't have plot? The Vita is for you.

Personally, I love my Vita because it has games I like, I have a 3DS for Monster Hunter and a Vita for RPGs etc. Between both of these handhelds I feel that I don't need to buy a PS4, Xbone, or WiiU.

It has lots of games and there's not much difference between the multiplats it shares on PS4, aside from portability.

I'd recommend MGS 2-3 HD and FFX/X-2 as they are all amazing ports of the original games.

uhhh yeah it does you fucking dumbass

You can get the netflix app off the playstation store on the Vita

Post YFW you didnt fall for the Vita meme

Now that it's hacked you've got access to free games, emulators, and stuff like moonlight for pc game streaming.

see We're already there user.

>You can import a 64gb card from some asian fucking region, I don't know, for less than a 32gb card in the west.
Every price I've seen from importers has been roughly the same as local prices.

is the vita dead yet? you never hear about new vita releases

Vita is still getting games, and plenty of games are being localized. Sony of America decided Vita doesn't exist for whatever reason, but that didn't stop it from getting games.

It's only getting ultra weebshit now, with the occasional indie port.

I bought one a while back hoping it'd become a dream emulation machine for older games, and it looks like that's finally coming around. If that angle or weeb stuff doesn't appeal to you I probably wouldn't get one.