youtube.com/watch?v=wJuEa-ncFEI
youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY
nps.gov/nr/travel/civilrights/al11.htm
chattanoogan.com/2005/11/4/75387/Klansman-Sentenced-For-Making-Bombs.aspx
splcenter.org/seeking-justice/case-docket/sells-v-berry
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/imperial-klans-america
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3665602/Sentencing-day-man-convicted-nanny-cam-beating.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does GTA have you shooting KKK members and donald trump

it's just Cred Forums being cancerous as always

Difference is thematic fit.

2004 game was centered around black culture in the 90s, where a black protagonist fit right in. 2016 game is about a notoriously racist crime syndicate hiring a nigger for some reason to combat groups they would align with.

IIRC in GTAIV on in-game saturdays you could gun down groups of Jews out on the town on the sabbath.

One was well done and the other seems like a cheap cash in on the current political climate.

GTA SA was about gangsta blacks in the 90's.

Mafia is supposed to be about Italo-american dudes in suits.
Have you ever thought how italians could feel, since you are appropriating their culture of being criminals?

There's already a thread up, retard.

Do Italians count as white this hour?
If so their culture can't be appropriated. If someone not white is copying a white culture then it is colonialism, so white people are still in the wrong.

It was never like this. user hated having a black protag until the game came out and fed their inner insecurities and envy. You all were listening to NWA and saying nigga to your wigger friends after that and you know it.

actually, if some user can help me look up for source, i can confute this.

Back in the old days, a black dude got arrested for having an interracial affair with an Italo-american woman.
The defense stated that since she was from sicily, she couldn't be counted as white, so the black guy was set free.
So, souther italy is not considered white by the american law, and mafia was mainly from south.

I don't think anyone here is unironically angry that a black dude is the main character of a video game

R-right

Cred Forums wasn't around in 2004

you know it's all /pol'/s doing.

>out of the military
>still wears his dog tags, and outside of his clothes

What a tool. I bet he goes into bars and demands free food all the time.

It's the current year. Anyone who dislikes any piece of media where the main character is not a straight white male is obviously just a racist/sexist/homophobic straight white male themselves.

The reason they actually give doesn't matter, they're obviously just trying to cover themselves.

I remember a lot of people complaining about San Andreas forcing you to play as a nigger but since it was just a goofy game based off of gangster movies and not some preachy libtard wet dream made by faggots in San Francisco where WE WUZ MAFIA goes around slaughtering hordes of evil wayciss whiteys people either looked over the fact that you are forced to be a nog in SA or stopped caring entirely because the game was pretty fun.

The devs should be happy that it is getting talked about anywhere at all.
No one outside of Cred Forums gives to shits about this game and for good reason.
Really, digging up the corpse of a dead franchise no one gives a damn about anymore and actually thinking it won't be dead on arrival.
Hopefully, when it bombs, the doors of those San Francisco shits closes.

Hahahaha what

So why is it a bad thing that a nigger is the main character of a video game? I don't get it, but I've never played a mafia game

>angry that a black dude is the main character of a video game
in a game about the italian mafia where you play as a member of the mafia

This, seriously what the fuck kind of straws are OP grasping at? GTA SA was made to be a gansta shooter set in LA, based on popular movies at the time. This game is literally "oh shit, we got a popular IP, and a shit ton of white guilt, maybe we can WE WUZ MAFIAZZ N SHEET". It literally makes no sense. And the Mafia games are all about PLAYING AS A MAFIA GUY. How many Mafia style games are there outside that series? Practically zero, so now they've gone and ruined the only series where I could play as one. Hell that time period isn't even touched, the only other game I can think of in the last 5 years was LA NOIRE.

This is just using an IP in a wrong way. People hate when other companies do that, and that applies here. If you think the game looks good, then buy it. There isn't anything wrong with a Black MC, I fucking love CJ, and even Franklin in V. However I just gone done playing a GTA style game as a black dude, now I just want to play as a Mafia guy.

>I've never played a mafia game
Neither have the fucking developers of this one. It's just liberal propaganda using the name of someone else's previously successful game series.

Hint, Mafia is not about killing people because of their skin color.

Do they explain in game why a black dude is the main character? Or do they just expect you to go with it?

It's the game itself that is bad, and the nigger is being used as cover. I'd say the game's more racist than anyone that gives it shit, like EA with gays.

this. most games and media now a days are made with this "fuck men" or "fuck white guys" slant to it.

one of those games is about a black guy in South Central, this is a MAFIA game and has little to do with the mafia. it's obviously just trying to cash in on sjw rhetoric

tldr mafia is deliberately politically charged and untruthful to the setting, gta was none of these, it was a game before games had to shoehorn in liberal politics

>IIRC in GTAIV on in-game saturdays you could gun down groups of Jews out on the town on the sabbath.
brb installing GTA 4 right now

mafia boss' wife's son

>most games and media now a days are made with this "fuck men" or "fuck white guys" slant to it
You don't seriously believe this, right? I think it's time for you to take a months break from Cred Forums.

It's not. But these days having a woman or a minority as the main character is an easy get-out-of-criticism-free card.

You can make your game as shitty as you want, but as long as your protag is a proud nonbinary Latinx womxn with starself pronouns, you'll win award after award and anyone who points out how shitty your game actually is will be labelled an evil bigot who just can't handle seeing a non white male protag.

I know it's an epic meme to act like a simpering retard but could you knock it the fuck off for five seconds please?

Finally, a game where you don't have to play as a cringey as fuck white person

>he seriously believes it and wasn't just shitposting
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>2004 game has black protagonist
>it's a good character in a good story

>2016 game has black protagonist
>it's a token character ham-fisted into a lazy story for progressive points

he's whiter than fucking obama
even his hair is straight

>game isnt even out yet
>HURRR SHIDDY WRIDING XDD AM I FITTING IN YET LOL

>Those two retards with their butts sticking out
Fucking ruined my white people photo

Jesus this thread is the reason we need to nuke Cred Forums

This

San Andreas was about the late 80'searly 90's NWA fuck you shit up gangsta rap, Boyz n the Hood lifestyle. And that worked perfectly.

I'm Hispanic and even I notice how white sjw devs are shoehorning "minorities" into every piece of media.

Yes, we had diversity before, and we didn't make a fuss about it because it wasn't advertised in a way that screamed "LOOK HOW INCLUSIVE WE ARE. WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS UNDOING SO MANY WRONGS FROM OUR RACIST/SEXIST/XPHOBIC PAST". It's pretentious and off-putting. Like they focused more on marketing through this attention-whoring scheme and less on key elements like gameplay, optimization, polish, writing, etc.

It's also criticismproof. If the game is shit and the playerbase shits on it, the dev can just call them out on their bigotry and claim that such criticism is based on discrimination against the character's ethnicity/sex. Normies will love the shit out of it for being progressive anyway, regardless of the final product's quality as a piece of entertainment media.

Anyway, here's some unrelated tiddies.

i'm sure the writing will be great

He's black in a game series centered around the Italian mafia

That's the fucking problem

gtasa wasnt made to push an agenda

same reson nobody bitched about franklyn

But isn't this from the based dev that called out a bunch of SJW bullshit on twitter and defended their game based in East Europe as having no black people?

I guess Cred Forums is just fucking stupid as usual.

WE

>MUH Cred Forums BOOGEYMAN
What will you fags use for a boogeyman if Cred Forums did get deleted?

he's right though

The main point is that Mafia III looks like legitimate trash.

Big titties on video game women are literally blackface, I'm triggered.

nothing, our problems would be solved if Cred Forums got deleted.

>newfag wasnt around to see the goobygate disaster

lurk more

Totally agree. Im not wholly against a black protag in basically anything as long as it fits with the theme and style of the game. I wanna play as some greasy Italian, extorting businesses, gunning people down, and influencing politics not some Dindu fuckhead who barely fits into the whole "Mafia" theme. I mean the game is basically about taking down the mob instead of being a part of it. Its not even a Mafia game imo its just a fuckin 60's GTA ripoff.

>>"best GTA protagonist to date"
>>"I really relate to his socioeconomic and racial struggles"

Don't talk about things you have no clue on.

Everyone should just pirate this game or not play it at all.

>>It's also criticismproof. If the game is shit and the playerbase shits on it, the dev can just call them out on their bigotry and claim that such criticism is based on discrimination against the character's ethnicity/sex. Normies will love the shit out of it for being progressive anyway, regardless of the final product's quality as a piece of entertainment media.

This. This method has been abused so many times to defend shit products and concepts that it's breeding a new generation of mediocrity, and aggressively redefining what we can and can't criticize by implicit censorship.

On paper PC is about avoiding things like racism or discrimination. Nowadays PC is used for avoiding anything that can offend someone.

>The rest of Cred Forums would go back to its uninhibited uncensored, offensive self

Actually, I want this too. You faggots have gotten soft. Too many offended newshits came crashing in unopposed when we rounded up the proto-Cred Forumstards and encased them in their own board.

>he wasnt around when /new/ was deleted
/new/ was Cred Forums steroids mind you and the reason we even have Cred Forums to begin with.This is a much spoonfeeding i will do for you newfriend

And/or when around a handicapped or mentally ill person.

Meant to quote

One is a legimate, black gang banger, the other is a fantasy character taking on the Italian mob so he can teach whitey a lesson

one was set in a believable environment, the other is a ridiculous alt-history fantasy insertion that makes no sense

where's the webm of the grenade toss thru the doorway? that shit had me laffing hard

The main character is betrayed by the mafia after robbing a bank with them. The story is about you getting revenge while helping other criminal organizations whilw they help you out.

>What happened to Cred Forums?
redditors and goobergaters

right here this game is shaping up to be a disaster
>that throwing animation
>people getting blown away while still in a seated animation
>guy reacts as if hes getting shot
>Invincible kneeling man
>the hooded man is the only one who reacts to the grenade
>Watch the plant pot closely

>it's a "stealth game with incredibly stupid AI" episode

I'm more concerned about the fact that the character can be 3 feet away from the enemy, yet the move will still work.

>San andreas
Its really makes sense that is full of niggers and mexicans so why not have it as the protag after all is SAN ANDREAS
>MAFIA
>Italian mob full of italian american criminals
>"Hurr les make the protag a nigger"
Are you really that stupid? You dont have to be a Cred Forumstard to see this is shameless pandering

I don't give a shit about the race aspect of the game. The worse part is that it looks like another ubisoft style check list simulator.

In that other webm, the laughable part is how he teleports ten miles to the guy.

This webm should show how he literally sneaks RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER WITH ZERO REACTION.

It's not. Daniel Vávra has nothing to do with this one, and he actually left 2K games in 2011.

>Mafia game
>white protagonist

Pick one, you dumb moor-shagging wops.

>Too many offended newshits came crashing in unopposed when we rounded up the proto-Cred Forumstards and encased them in their own board.
Don't you remember people complaining about /new/fags after /new/ got deleted?

Same shit would happen, nothing would change.

GTA isn't about KANGZ because it there really were LA black gangs in 90s.

Mafia is KANGZ because black organized crime has never really existed. Even the guy in American Gangster was really just a small time crack dealer in real life who distributed over like 3 blocks.

I bitch about Franklin.

Not because he's black but because he's a boring ass nigga who is the worst character in the game. He's a just a basic bitch. It doesn't matter what his race is.

In a way. There is that mission where Trevor kills those patriots trying to keep illegals out of San Andreas.

If it was a game pushing your particular ideology, whatever that may be, you would probably overlook a lot of the stuff in your picture.

I've never seen Cred Forums pick a game apart so much and, while there are some legitimate concerns, I think the Cred Forums stuff is definitely causing extra scrutiny and criticism.

this
you have the right idea in mind but lets be frank Cred Forums deletion won't solve shit the newfags yelling with the Cred Forums boogeyman will eventually stop bitching after this election is over. Afterwards Cred Forums or /r9k/ might be their new scapegoat to blame Cred Forums's problem again.

>illegals
They were harassing legal citizens because they were Hispanic.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE Cred Forums!!! YOU'RE A WHITE MAN!!

go back to faggot.

>I'm Hispanic
youtube.com/watch?v=wJuEa-ncFEI

>2004
Oldfags born in the 80s (and maybe early 90s) who grew up with things like Fresh Prince and Family Matters and didn't have the internet and weren't able to see the behavior of blacks online.
>2016
Modern newfags born in the late 90s and 2000s who grew up with things like Boondocks, MTV trash, microaggressions, etc. and have had full access to the internet since they were 5 and have been able to see the behavior of blacks for years.
Funny part is that kids who are (undoubtedly) browsing Cred Forums now are legit going to be the biggest racists ever and shit on the left constantly.
For example, LtCorbis.

As obnoxious as Cred Forums gets over anything liberal, it's true about the fact that these shoehorned characters are usually terrible and the Mafia 3 one looks to be too

On the other hand, there are also some good "diverse" characters like Lee Everett, Arcade and Miller from Mankind Divided

>xray vision
why?

That's the funny part? I thought it was how the photographer had absolutely no reaction to the person he was taking pictures of running away while screaming.

>hispanic
>not a sjw
>posts tiddies

Youre all right user

Because gta sa was about black people basically irl with day to day struggle and the protagonist was a gangstaaa

Mafia 3 is nigger dream's simulator that is about killing them evil racist un-progressives like donald trump and the kkk which are very related.

There is a reason "stop and frisk" was so effective in New York despite not being "PC". Wanna find illegals from Mexico? Check Mexicans.

Gee let's make a Mafia game except with niggers. Surely all the white kids will love it.

Wrong you stupid fucking mongoloids. I hope your company goes out of business.

Reminder the faggots that are pissed about the game are just salty because in 1896 Italy got their ass kicked by Ethiopia look it up it happened. Ethiopia lost more but they still won.

I'm going to respond to this shitty bait even though I don't give a flying fuck about this game

San Andreas
>Neither marketing nor game itself went out of its way to make skin color the primary selling point and instead was focused on it being a fun game

Mafia tres
>Game about infamous crime syndicate run and staffed by white people inexplicably stars black man and promises 'a serious story about race'

hmmmm

>gta sa in 2004
>fun story and fun gameplay

>mafia 3 2016
>WHITE GUILT , FUCK WHITE PEOPLE , KILL WHITEY

I am looking forward to watch dogs 2 tho

>"I really relate to his socioeconomic and racial struggles

Except that nobody fucking said this and most people didn't give a shit because gaming wasn't so fucking infested with politically correct bullshit like it is now, and some people DID have a problem with CJ, one of the very first PC mods for GTA SA was to turn him white.

I didn't know Stamper worked on video games.

people are pissed its trying to push a political message. Black people dont wanna buy it because it's extreme pandering. If this was about a black man during the 80's everyone would play this. No one actually gives a shit about the race of the character.

Pretty sure the IGN article said almost the exact same thing.

>i'm the cook

>Its a Cred Forums gets mad about blacks episode

WE WUZ BLACC HACKAHZ N SHIT SENPAI

PUT ON SUM MASKS CUZ DA DEDSEK R COMIN THRU WE THA HACKAZ KNWN AS WATCH DOGZ

>Topless woman

It'll be funny once the retards fire up the outrage wagon and accuse the game of being sexist

>Cred Forums actually thinks blacks want this game.
We could've had a game where we played as Sho Nuff but instead we get this shit. I hate to side with Cred Forums but this game is nothing but shitty pandering.

Go back where? I'm living in Mexico. I only cross over [legally] when I need to buy something I can't get here.

>there are people in this day and age that are afraid of the kkk

I'm Puerto Rican, you don't see me bitching about lack of representation in games.

Diversity at this point is just a meaningless buzzword, when someone says diversity they mean black, muslims, women or trannies, nothing else.

>first 2 games about italian mob
>now its le soft reboot with a black guy

yeah why would that be annoying

it doesnt help the game look ok at best

Hakers can be black user, calm down. Watch Dogs 2 is still a shitty game though.

but that was made in 2004

it's 2016 blacks have too many rights now

I'd rather have a Black Dynamite game desu senpai.

As long as he has a Sho nuff costume Id play the fuck outta that.

Que municipio?

>PR
is it as bad as they say down there? shit government, shit education, no jobs, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ

Watch this, perfect example of how dumb and bad the AI is. You also have x-ray vision which makes zero sense in this game. This is Mafia, not Hitman. He also teleports into animations instead of transitioning into them.

youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI

Then look at 0:40 here. The AI is just standing there shooting with one hand, they don't move while shooting, they don't take cover. Then skip to 1:36, and listen to the NPC doing the same recorded lines over and over again "UGHHH UH UH", 3x in a row. Holds his belly after getting shot in the legs. Keep watching and listen to the cringeworthy voice acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY

Then there's this, the graphics are extremely bad, the game is too bright and the colors are washed out. The world feels empty, NPCs look like they belong in a different game.

Skip to 6:28, look at the ragdoll, it just looks lazy.

The located damage is worse than in Mafia 2.

He's using modern weapons in a game set in the 60s.

It says it's historically accurate, yet there is no racism in this game. The police calls your main character "colored male", but I'm sure in 60s New Orleans they'd call him a coon or something.

Look at the fight at 2:18, do you legit think that looked good or exciting?

Voice lines from NPCs sound like some weird loud noise and have no difference in volume depending on what theyre doing or how far away they are. Your footsteps are sometimes louder than the voice lines, which proves the game has terrible audio mastering and mixing.

There's clipping while you hit solid objects.

You will pretend it looks good and deflect all of this by calling Cred Forums racist because you're a tool for marketing

I have literally never seen this pepe posted by anyone not being a tumblr retard. did they email this out with CTR instructions or something?

>guy clutches his chest

The reason most games have white protagonists is because whites are the only people advanced enough to actually MAKE VIDEOGAMES. Blacks want black protagonists but they need whites to actually make it for them lmao.

Boondocks was a good show nigger

>I've never seen Cred Forums pick a game apart so much
>Post an image of a game Cred Forums picked apart far more than this one

Saying a game that looks like trash is obvious trash isn't picking things apart.

Ponce.

Yep, horrible education, we're in the 6th in the world in crime rate(that's worldwide mind you), jobs are hard to come by and if you do get one you get overworked, treated like shit and don't get benefits because your shifts are purposely done to give you less than 38 hours and once the probation period ends they fire you and now we have an oversight commitee appointed by king nigger to take over our finances cause our government was so incompetent so basically we don't even have a government for all intents and purposes, we're electing a figurehead come November, nothing more.

>Blacks want black protagonists
Only white people think this

>game about black gangs
>black protagonist

>game about italian organized crime
>STOP BEING RACIST! BUY MY GAME!!1!

Eat a dick, you cuck fetishists.

Eat a fat dick, Hangar 13. I'm going to dance on the grave of your studio when you shit heads get shut down in a week from now.

>>What happened to Cred Forums?

The human need to revel in victim-hood. If any character in a video game is no-white/male someone will consider it proof of some conspiracy against them or pandering to people that aren't them. If asked what scenario it would be OK they'll have some trivial stipulation. "if this was in the 80's It would be fine." or "why can't it be blah instead of blah."

No such thing as a skilled black blackhat hacker. NAME ME ONE

Will.I.AM started as a hacker now he does the acoustic shit for his music.

>If this was about a black man during the 80's everyone would play this.
Make that 70s.
I'd love to play a game as a jive motherfucker in the 70s.

He says while posting a racist hate symbol

I'm a gay black guy from Dawson Springs, KY. The KKK scares the everloving fuck out of me.

I never said it was bad, but it didn't exactly present blacks favorably (which also isn't a bad thing).

This

Why? They just want discussions, that's all.

It tried to show a difference between blacks and niggas. Chris Rock nows the difference.

kill urself retard

>Chris Rock knew the difference*
FTFY

You're in the south though. I'm mostly referring to people in New York or San Francisco or other places infested with political correctness.

>white guy and a black guy are cop partners
>white guy is a hardened veteran
>black guys is a wisecracking newbie
>open world game
>set in the 70's
>disco, drugs, and bellbottoms everywhere

The controversy caused by Rock's constant use of the word "nigga" led him to remove the piece from his act. In a 2005 60 Minutes interview, Rock said: "By the way, I've never done that joke again, ever, and I probably never will. 'Cos some people that were racist thought they had license to say nigger. So, I'm done with that routine."

>knew
Chris Rock is alive and well

See

>I'm a gay black guy

couldn't honestly be shaking my head any more than I am right now

Nice rebutal Jigabo
Thank you nigga
Well duh, he just talked about the difference. That doesn't mean you should call every Tom,Dick and Harry nigs. That's tumblr tier.

>Nice strawman.

The difference is,a black protagonist fit within the setting and themes of San Andreas. The problem with Mafia 3, isn't the main character being black. The problem is that it shoehorns a black protagonist into a roll normally suited towards a white person.

That's where the WE WUZ meme comes in.

Political correctness in the gaming industry wasn't around in 2004.

btw I had a mexican friend that didn't buy gta san andreas because of the black protagonist.

>we'll never have a proper blaxploitation video game in the vein of Boss Nigger
>we'll only get this PC shit shoveled onto us for the sake of diversity and market research panels saying pandering to minorities sells
>we'll never have a cyberpunk game set with the aesthetic of Bladerunner but have the absurdity and fun of Black Dynamite or Dolomite only because people are afraid of being offensive

>The problem is that it shoehorns a black protagonist into a roll normally suited towards a white person.

a criminal? a member of a criminal organization?

Cred Forums was Cred Forums back then.

>Well duh, he just talked about the difference. That doesn't mean you should call every Tom,Dick and Harry nigs. That's tumblr tier.

I'm pretty sure he saying no one should be calling anyone niggers and racist are using a comedians joke as justification for that exact thing. thus him not doing the bit anymore

>2016 game is about a notoriously racist crime syndicate hiring a nigger for some reason to combat groups they would align with.

That's actually not what it is, at all. 5 seconds of google could tell you that but ofcourse, dumb shits like yourself like to make stuff up.

the klan hasn't killed anyone in over a hundred years. they're basically the legion these days. they do parades and get beat up by antifa, that's it.

The game actually doesn't look very good

Which is a shame, because there are so many great cars in that era.

Mafia 3 feels like a game 2k decided to make to fill the void between GTA5 and GTA6.
From what i've seen it feels more like a GTA game and not a Mafia game

>Sicilian gangsters
>"""white"""

The problem is that everything in the game smacks of condescending compassion and guity cumskins.

are you sure? what was hot coffee then?

i'll take retards on twitter getting their fee-fee's hurt over congressional hearings because of some boobies.

Cred Forums is leaking hardcore since trump

>the klan hasn't killed anyone in over a hundred years.

this bait...

I never liked nigger ghetto 'culture' to get immersed in San Andreas, but it wasn't a piece of shitty propaganda with enforced 'diversity' like they do todays.
Mafia3 writer is a straight up aggressive white-hating racist, but at least it's a fiction.

Niggerfield whoever is on another level - a deliberate mangling of history which is downright insulting to the nations used in the game.

>over congressional hearings because of some boobies.
Do you not remember feminists at the UN getting triggered over virtual boobs getting punched?

look it up then. I discovered that while trying to disprove it myself.

>a member of a criminal organization.

There were no 'organized' black criminal gangs in the south during the 60's.

they fall into the retards on twitter getting their fee fees hurt category

>UN
>power

Cred Forums has always been edgy newfag Cred Forums probably would have scared the ever loving shit out of you had you been here a couple years back but Cred Forums has superseded their boogeyman status since its election season

What is required in an "organized" criminal organization then.

Considering Obama is giving the UN power over some portions of the internet, I'd say yea, they have some power.

cause daddy US said its ok

Political correctness has been rife in the gaming industry since 1998, senpai.

What wasn't around was the cliques of silicone valley trustfund twats looking to work their sanctimonious activism faggotry into absolutely fucking everything.

>but it wasn't a piece of shitty propaganda with enforced 'diversity' like they do todays.

Is there any from of diversity you would not consider forced? genuinely curious

you missed the chairs moving independently of the people on the and that one of the shadows stays where it is

Because most of us were blue pilled liberalist-anarchist system of a down 12yo faggots when san andreas came out but now hopefully some see through the jewish lies

Some Cali KKK guy stabbed a kid

most devs in teh west were on the forefront against political correctness though, like a couple years back when GOW ascension came out and jaffe made that all female monster mode to piss off the feminists who were bitching at him.

Japan hasn't and still doesn't give a shit about political correctness so we are safe from that side.

nps.gov/nr/travel/civilrights/al11.htm

>On Sunday morning, September 15, 1963, the Ku Klux Klan bombed the Sixteenth Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama, killing four girls.
>Addie Mae Collins, Denise McNair, Carole Robertson, and Cynthia Wesley

1963 was 53 years ago

Let me guess, after the kid started beating him with a club huh?

Fuck Antifa, they deserve nothing but death.

It's in the name.

None, you can't appease them all

That's not the real KKK, the KKK is a religion of peace.

Not him, but I want one where all the characters are actual people first and [race]/[behavior] second.
I don't mind a black fascist or a homosexual in an abusive relationship or a power-hungry narcissistic woman.
I want characters who are diverse AND well-made, not just a boring blank slate perfect good-guy who represents the minority/vagina quota.

Dunno

so you we're just Bull Shiting then? If you couldn't think of an actual condition you could've just not responded at all.

False, the ICANN was always a private organization, they merely ended their contract with the US, the UN never had anything to do with them.

>2004 game has black protagonist
>"best GTA protagonist to date"
>"I really relate to his socioeconomic and racial struggles"

lol no

you didn't though

I stand corrected. regardless, they have no teeth today.

Why do people feel the need to buy this and other cancerous games?
Do you seriously have to play this cuck garbage? Might as well be called barbie's adventure land, cause I have 0 interest, and dont see why you idiots would have any either.
Buy something else, or do something else. It's not hard, you don't have to enable this cuck BLM propaganda garbage. Don't buy, don't play, don't acknowledge it.
Move on. It'll be a shallow short lived thrill if it even is remotely fun in any sense of the word. Look elsewhere. Pop GTA V back in or something.

>None, you can't appease them all
I don't understand. Who's "them", what do they want, why are you considering them when I'm asking for your opinion?

>
>actual people first and [race]/[behavior] second.

where do you draw the distinction? If someone's experience is informed by there race does that not count or would you not include those cases?

>not just a boring blank slate perfect good-guy who represents the minority/vagina quota.

It seems the problem is that they're a blank slat and the race and gender are tangential. I doubt you'd be more interested if the where a white man

t. Stormfront

Learn some vocabulary

These token characters have shitty writers behind them regardless. You aren't going to get a better written character from them, white or otherwise. The tokenism is just a side effect of corporate focus group bullshit

It's because previous Mafia games had you playing as someone /in/ the Mafia, Mafia 3's problem is that you're playing as someone working against the Mafia, the setting of which happens to fit in with a trend which evidently leaves bad tastes in people's mouths.

It would almost be like if they had released LA Noire in a time where people ate up sandbox games set around playing a role in the crime world like breakfast, lunch and dinner and called it Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

GTA =/= Mafia (which was about Mafia's and Italians).

Shit bait.

>Is there any from of diversity you would not consider forced

Organic characters that are defined by who they are not not what they are.

>where do you draw the distinction?
Where a character's big role isn't the fact that they have an actual arc, but rather the fact that they are [minority] who has a qualm with some sort of widespread system or are a [minority] just for the sake of it.
>I doubt you'd be more interested if the where a white man
I probably wouldn't unless he happened to be an actual Italian Mafioso, which is why I care about a Mafia property in the first place.
Yea, I agree, which is the problem.
The problem is that pretty much EVERY black/gay/female character in modern media is just some corporate focus group bullshit shoved into a show/game/movie.
BUT, that doesn't mean it's always bad.
For instance, the casting in The Force Awakens was obviously focus group bullshit, but the movie itself wasn't horribly written and the characters weren't all wearing a chip on their shoulder, so it was MUCH more tolerable.
Boyega wasn't playing a black stormtrooper, he was just playing a (traitorous) stormtrooper who happened to be black.

again that's a nice thing to say but yield that same response to that other user

>where do you draw the distinction? If someone's experience is informed by there race does that not count or would you not include those cases?

with the added question of if not why not?

I want them to be actual characters, I want the producers and writers to talk me about them like they are actual people instead of just showing political garbage down my throat.

Ever play RE5? Josh Stone is one of the best black characters ever written from a fucking japanese company of all things.

I'm glad that no matter how much white cuckholds and race baiting trolls try, Mafia 3 is going to bomb so fucking hard that it'll be the video game equivalent of the Ghostbusters reboot.

Damn it feels good to watch liberal ideology get trampled.

>low preorders
>only youtube shill can demo
>AI that can be outsmarted by Pong
>5th gen physics
>hideous character models
>lazy textures

It's like they spent more time researching black male on white female porn than actually making the game.

>you will never marry fo or amira

Kill me

Yeah they went and attacked like a handful of KKK people I don't even know if they were KKK or just neo nazis. But after getting attacked they just fucked them up and some spic got stabbed by an American Flag.

100 years? Really? Those newer history books are good work.

>One game is about the prevalent gang culture of Compton LA during the 90s.
>The other about the Mafia, but dey black

The SJWs can't realize how much they're ruining their cause by flipping out over every little thing.
Demanding progress won't change anything.

This.

Nobody complained about women in video games until they were retarded feminist caricatures.

Nobody complained about about black characters in video games until they turned into "ayo kill deez whyties."

are you genuinely not understanding the difference, its been explained in many posts right away inserting ethnicities where they dont belong just out of cultural marxism is repulsive bullshit

>Where a character's big role isn't the fact that they have an actual arc, but rather the fact that they are [minority] who has a qualm with some sort of widespread system or are a [minority] just for the sake of it.

I don't understand how the two are mutually exclusive to be honest. Can they not have an arch centered around that exact situation. Coming to turns with the system trying to change it, becoming apart of it? etc.

>I probably wouldn't unless he happened to be an actual Italian Mafioso, which is why I care about a Mafia property in the first place.

Not only are they are in the midst of a resurgence as racial tensions rise, but they've had an increase in violence for about ~15 years, even though they aren't as aggressive (yet, we'll see how bad things get after the election) as they were in the reconstruction era, the 20's, and the 60's.

They definitely still have teeth.

chattanoogan.com/2005/11/4/75387/Klansman-Sentenced-For-Making-Bombs.aspx

splcenter.org/seeking-justice/case-docket/sells-v-berry

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/imperial-klans-america

Is the KKK even a thing anymore?

What the fuck are you arguing?

but thats the goal. leftists are neo-racists seeding racial hatred, they are already promoting segregation like racists of the past

What gets me this is the constant re-writing of things or just flat out denying reality, so many women in games or sci movies and such way before this whole nonsense started yet you couldn't tell form looking at modern day media.

nothing. I'm asking why that incredibly specific and common story line is unacceptable

You seem to lack basic reading comprehension. In order to have a criminal organization it has to be organized. In order for something to be organized it has to actually be taken seriously.

There were no serious black criminal gangs in the south during the 60's, or at least as serious as what this game is portraying. Now do you get it?

I'm really not. the argument seems to be that there must be some popculture-influence or period piece which besides being needlessly restrictive may not work for all the different types of people in existence.

>Can they not have an arch centered around that exact situation.
They can't, but they typically don't, it's usually just there to push whatever agenda the developers believe in.
I don't know about you, but I don't like being a political piece for idiots.
Make characters that are more than just skin deep, characters that can be related to based on more than just race/sexuality/gender.

Lol at those SPLC links, adding Pepe as a hate symbol. If you are honestly scared of the KKK try to not be an antifa faggot who goes and fucks with their outings. Also KKK is far rarer than running into black people, far more likely to be killed by some other nigger than the KKK and that goes for whatever race you are.

>They can't
can*

no. if you ever asked me what organized meant I would assume it involved some key of hierarchy or system managing multiple parts, not something being taken seriously. Besides that do people not take small gangs seriously? and besides that what does it matter if they're weren't black gangs of any kind in the end? the events are fictitious and his two of the (five?) in his crew a white

I'm not the guy you're talking with, but my main problem comes from the writers.
If you write a gay or trans character, and their DEFINING characteristic is that they are gay or trans, you are part of the problem.
If you write a well rounded character who we find out later is gay or trans, thats fine.
I want real people in my game, not plastic caricatures of what is seen as progressive.

>The problem is that pretty much EVERY black/gay/female character in modern media is just some corporate focus group bullshit shoved into a show/game/movie.

But pretty much every character in modern media period is "focus tested" in some way or another, whether that means being exceptionally attractive, young, tall, gruff and manly, and sometimes it clashes in some way with the game. An example would be really skinny Japanese characters lifting huge heavy objects because these characters have to be sexy to be appealing. But these characters can still be well written and star in great games, movies or other media. TFA was good, as you said, because of good writing, allowing it to shine. Yet still some people refuse to see past black/female MC's because of ill informed ideology.

>Yet still some people refuse to see past black/female MC's because of ill informed ideology.
I think it's more because it's pushed so hard and if you dislike a character who happens to be a poorly-written black person/woman, you're a racist/sexist.
Just look at the Ghostbusters reboot.
Absolute fucking shit, but all criticism was dismissed as racist/sexist.
That's the kind of shit I fucking hate, because it shows that the faceless corporation behind the product is just using women/minorities as a shield to defend their shitty fucking writing.

GTASA's protag was black for artistic reasons

this protag is very clearly not for artistic reasons

San Andreas was just marketed as a Boyz N the Hood game about 1990's LA street culture.

Mafia III is marketed as a FUCK WHITEY game and the developers just talk about race identity and race issues the entire time during interviews and hands-on demos whereas rockstar didn't say anything about this.

>If you write a gay or trans character, and their DEFINING characteristic is that they are gay or trans, you are part of the problem.

but how does that work practically? the main thing I'm just not getting is how any of these qualities could dwarf the actually qualities of the character. Even if they had no other significant qualities save for being gay for example. what does that translate to someone who brings up the fact that they're gay randomly? They hit on members of the same sex constantly and a aggressively? Even if it was those two example I wouldn't think that they're too gay I would say they are socially inept/whatever based on the situations the say it in or trying way to hard be suave respectively. which are more character flaws than anything

This basically Also Mafia 3 also looks like shit, so there's that

but you know you're not racist and sexist and have reservations about the movie that re unrelated to those two things if you're confident in that and don't say anything that could possibly be construed as racist or sexist what do you have to be upset about?

One was made during the apex of social justice bullshit
and one was not

Any more stupid questions?

How do I look for a job in making games without getting hired by a studio that's filled with SJWs?

Apply to warhorse

>what do you have to be upset about?
Are you illiterate?
I'm upset about faceless corporations trying to use me as a shield to cover their asses.

I never said I was afraid of anything, I claimed the klan was still violent, as they are. Are you in denial that these things linked happened? If you actually read them that is. If you like statistics, you're more likely to be killed by white supremacist terrorist than a jihadist, yet there is far more hysteria over the latter.

The klan is hungry for "race war", and it's clear you are as well, based on how you post.

>tfw no Eastern Promises style video game about the Russian mob where you get more and more sick Russian prison tats as the game progresses

>trying

tried. and failed since that plan couldn't possible work. The "controversy" played out the same way they all do: in a why that wouldn't affect the opinions of normal people at all because they don't know or care. which explains the poor performance and no talks of a sequel. so again why be upset

When is the sequel coming out?

I still wear my dog tags because it feels weird without them.

Just not outside my clothes because I'm not a total tool.

I like statistics that's why I know I'm more likely to be killed by leftists "terrorist". I don't want a race war I just am being realist now. You are more likely to be shot and killed by a leftist or a nigger than the KKK. I don't know why you are so mad about it, blacks commit disproportionate amounts of violent crime and leftists commit almost all of the white people go on shooting spree attacks. It's factually correct to say you are more likely to be killed by a black than a klansman especially if you are black yourself.

>tried.
No, trying.
As is evident with this game.
Also Watch_Dogs 2 and Battlefield 1.
I'm not talking about Ghostbusters specifically, that was just an example, I'm talking about the media in general.
They don't give two shits about minorities, they just want to be able to dismiss criticisms of their horrible writing and pandering.
That said, even mainstream outlets like CNN were talking about "racists" and "sexists" hating Ghostbusters.

no, but that sounds like fun.

If they made a sleeping dogs 2 and had a black protag, Cred Forums would be just as pissed.

Gamefly it is. Godamn.

OK user I'm sure it will be different than those other times. because those hyped up triple A releases would've done so poorly if not for those mean old corporations manipulating public opinion. no one would have been interested in them otherwise

depends.

will it still be in hong kong?

Also, what is a black guy doing in hong kong?

Do you think Cred Forums would be pissed if the character sounded like Chris Tucker and joined forces with wei cheng?

>David Cronenberg game
>with hunky nude Viggo Mortensen protag viciously murdering thugs in a bathhouse with his jiggle physics dong flopping about

Fund it.

says you

start your own indie studio, make a shit game, hype it up, promise that all features will be in the final game, get financial backing from sony, release game, get money, hide.

You don't understand. What you are explaining is actual character traits, like trying too hard to be suave or social ineptness.
But you know and I know that a lot of the characters people are bitching about in this thread don't have those flaws.
If sexuality is a defining characteristic, you need to rethink a character.
No well adjusted person defines themselves fully on sexual preference, so when a poorly written token minority is hamfisted into
a game it just seems like cheap pandering.

What the hell are you talking about?

Not if it was Last Dragon tier schlock with a charismatic protag and a colorful cast of hammy villains to go lay out.

>posts white supremacist frog while complaining about Cred Forums

>I think it's more because it's pushed so hard and if you dislike a character who happens to be a poorly-written black person/woman, you're a racist/sexist.

That's just left-wing ill informed ideology.

>if you dislike a character who happens to be a poorly-written black person/woman, you're a racist/sexist.

Idiots exist all throughout the political spectrum. They can't see past the black and white partisanship and prioritize identifying which group others belong in, before agreeing or disagreeing with them since they lack the capacity to develop a political stance on their own.

Right-wing ill-informed ideology and stupidity would be like the shit posted on Cred Forums and more recently here about how this or that behavior is degenerate, and everyone who doesn't ride Donald's dick is a cuck/numale/shill or whatever group they put you in, to destroy the legitimacy of your criticism. They are right in the fact that there are hillshills but completely miss the point since there are fanboys who will shill ANYTHING and EVERYTHING from presidential candidates to fast food to video games.

Just like the trump fanboys on Cred Forums fans of Ghostbusters have already decided they like the shit movie and like any fanboys they will try and de-legitimize and deflect any criticism of their precious movie as sexism.

>But you know and I know that a lot of the characters people are bitching about in this thread don't have those flaws.

I promise you I don't know that mostly because no one in these conversations I've had has listed and example from an actual character.

I don't mean to be racist or ant-semetic, but the ADL can go straight into an oven and disintegrate into ashes for all I care.

>Just like the trump fanboys on Cred Forums fans of Ghostbusters have already decided they like the shit movie and like any fanboys they will try and de-legitimize and deflect any criticism of their precious movie as sexism.
Here's the thing though, the Trump fanboys on Cred Forums are just that; fanboys on Cred Forums.
The Ghostbusters fanboys were all over the media shilling their garbage movie and calling anyone who criticized it racist/sexist.
These are people who appear on national television, not just anonymous people on the internet (which is kind of why people have such a shitty view of the media).

>get financial backing from sony, release game, get money, hide.

That or you could follow the previous steps, be a chinless wonder, open up a patreon account and then intentionally bloat out the development time of your weeb hitman game to maximize the amount of internet welfare you get.

Have you played bombshell?
What character traits can you tell me other than "She is a kickass, strong independent girl"
What are her fears? Her hopes? What are her flaws, her strengths?

Oh wait, she doesn't have any, as they just made generic action strong girl to show how they were "diverse". Bombshell is a bad game, and any character they would have put at the helm would have sucked. They only picked a girl so that they could ride the PC train.

and yet you can find a whole bunch of people criticizing the movie just fine and people seems to here them just fine since the movie is a net loss

Why is Reggie Fils-Aime the MC of Mafia III?

Fuck off CTR shill
reported

ur duum

Yes, despite the mainstream media trying to push a certain narrative.
What's your point?

Do you not remember when james said he wasn't going to watch the movie, everyone turned on him and called him a sexist nerd?

KYS CTR FUCKING SHILL
LEAVE

>They only picked a girl so that they could ride the PC train.

how do you know that? judging by here outfit alone I would question any interest in the "PC train" regardless. I think what I'm starting to learn here is that people see what they want to in the end. Like there's some fundamental quality in people that you can't possible change. I don't even know why I'm typing this

>lt.corbis
Who?

Stop fucking reminding me that that series is dead

well CJ was likable the main character in mafia 3 has nothing that makes him interesting and his fucking facial animations are weird as hell. Also the AI looks horrible

source? did he go to prison?

>the mainstream media
>narrative
here we go. ok neglecting the fact that media outlets will just give people want the want to see (controversy) regardless and probably don't care either why. You have to know that I can find review from major publication talking about how bad the movie is

CNN likes to report on shit like this because it fits into their narrative. They learned this from Fox News after they were sick of getting their asses kicked with ratings. So, like Fox, they start telling their audience what they want to hear. Almost every single mainstream media outlet does this in one way or another, which is why you should never take what you hear from them at face value.

The problem with what many anons believe here is they think there is some sort of top-down conspiracy where in reality it's just that these entities are mostly acting out of a basic self-interest and maximizing profit. Most business falls on the left because that's where they see the future (younger, more liberal generation replacing older more conservative generation)

justice served
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3665602/Sentencing-day-man-convicted-nanny-cam-beating.html

You're asking for weak characters. I could give you tons of good characters, if you wanted.
Many games have fantastic protagonists who are also minorities.
It's just that its easy to write a lazy character and hide behind criticisms by calling them homophobic or sexist.

GTA:SA was set in early 90s south central Los Angeles. It made sense to have a black protag.

Mafia III is set in 1970 New Orleans with a story revolving around the MAFIA.

Fuck off with your retarded strawmen. This is shoe-horned agenda driven garbage. Accept it. Besides, the game legitimately sucks besides all of this. Have you even seen the gameplay footage? It's awful.

Now proceed to kill yourself. Now.

Are you saying that mainstream media DOESN'T have a slant?

>You have to know that I can find review from major publication talking about how bad the movie is
And for every one that says it's bad you can find 3 or 4 that say it's great and the people who dislike it are just racist/sexist.
The movie has a 73% on Rotten Tomatoes user, it's pretty obvious you can find more good reviews than bad.

>He says while posting the modern version of the swastica

I do believe that's what I'm saying. because their is no mainstream because there is no uniform opinion you can find any media outlet for any worldview

>it's just that these entities are mostly acting out of a basic self-interest and maximizing profit.
Exactly, that's my point.
These are just businesses pretending that they're doing something "good" when it's really just them pandering in order to maximize profits.
I don't like being pandered too, especially when it's done so obviously and poorly.

Question: Do blacks really hate being pandered to as much as I hear? I live in a VERY liberal place, so of course there are hardly any blacks living here.

I have never played any mafia games so I don't understand what's with all the fuss about the mafia 3 protagonist. I hear it's a direct sequel to mafia 2.

Is all the kicking and screaming because the black dude has never been shown in the first two so it seems like some political scam based on real life?

Those chairs are on colored time.

>x-ray version being acceptable in hitman or ANY game

San Andreas guy acted like a thug and was in games and stole.

He was your average black person. That's ok.

Making some random black guy take down mobs of white men while going to kill a rich guy that looks just like Donald Trump? Yeah, that's some political shit being pulled.

I bet you 10,000 fucking dollars that the protagonist has a white girlfriend or has white girls flirting with him in the game.

Screenshot this. Screenshot it now.

Not that user, but I remember EA basically advertising the sexual preferences of some of the characters of dragon age: inquisition, like dorian. I never played it because I don't buy games with the mark of the bEAst, so I can't tell you how he's actually written. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for.

Not if they make it make sense, UNLIKE MAFIA 3

HEY!!

IS IT POSSIBLE TO MOD THIS SHIT TO HAVE JUST ANIME CHARACTERS OR SOMETHING SO I CAN AVOID ALL THIS SHIT?

So you don't know what the word "mainstream" means?

Thank you
I'm southern Italian and I find this game very offensive and in bad taste
I played mafia games for their mafia story, this is just chimpout 3: kill whitey

The ones where people seem natural and not shoehorned for "FEATURING MINORITIES" lines on the cover and "pluses - promotes diversity" in reviews
Like GTA SA, Sleeping dogs, total overdose, most jap games, that black girl partner in RE5

let's say I don't break it down for me user.

no black people are very receptive to products/ entertainment target toward black people

>Hey our game looks like shit and probably plays like shit as well
>How do we review well?
>How about we throw in minorities and buzzwords

Aka the EA strat

hello lefty pol

Shit, nigga. We got a Discordian video game. Ossuary. I can't pretend I wasn't amused, but I could bitch for a week about the fucking amazing things they could have done if they'd spent a week learning to fuck around in Unity first.

Cred Forums basically made racism on Cred Forums the norm.

>And for every one that says it's bad you can find 3 or 4 that say it's great and the people who dislike it are just racist/sexist.

well what the fuck are you going to do about it really? beside complain I mean. The fact that it didn't work should have killed this conversation at the gate. but what substantive change or new awareness could you gain by fixating on it. At the very least if someone cared enough to look into they could find reviews from major publications that aren't "the liberals hijacking my ghost busters" or whatever.

San Andreas wasn't kill whitey.

>fixed for grammar

no, black people are very receptive to products/entertainment targeted towards black people

You're implying that mainstream = singular as opposed to dominant.

All of those things, but also because if it wasn't under the Mafia brand and had come out as its own shit it would be totally fine. It basically has nothing to do with the old Mafia games.

And literally everyone would love a fucking game based on The Last Dragon. The only thing that could be better would be one based on "I'm gonna git you sucka".

san andreas was based on real black gangs

mafia III is blackwashing history with bullshit

>Here's the thing though, the Trump fanboys on Cred Forums are just that; fanboys on Cred Forums.

just because they're on Cred Forums doesn't mean they don't vote and interact with the real world, attend Trump rallies, and support his policy.

An aggregate critic score of 60 isn't exactly a consensus. I happened to see the movie, and it was unfunny and pretty soulless, probably a 3/10. Wouldn't agree with a 6/10 but look at the actual reviews here. Hell the top 3 scores come from relatively unknown publications

Wait racism wasn't the norm pre Cred Forums?
What was Habbo hotel?

*blackstaining

In 2004, we were still dealing with right-wing nutjobs crying about future school shooters.

In 2016, we're dealing with left-wing nutjobs crying about non-existant issues and shoehorned diversity.

Also, when your game is about stealing cars and shooting people, its hardly far-fetched that black characters would be present.

how new are u plebitor?

On one hand, you have a game with god tier gameplay and great story. Race was hardly the focal point in GTA SA. It was a good setting as well and nothing felt out of place for the franchise. Characters were well made.

In another game you have the opposite. EVERYTHING you do has race involved, you kill specifically whites and "uncle toms" (there is even a mission named after this) because dey rayciss. Your enemies include donald trump, the kkk, and an all white mafia (inb4 italians arent white cucks). In an obvious attempt to ride off of the race relations in America, you pander the fuck to black people and perpetuate the meme WE WUZ MAFIOSOS. In doing so, you ostracize your fanbase with white guilt.

GTA SA had no agenda. You played a great game and had a good time. Mafia 3 is an unpolished (the sad part is the nu males will claim all these glitches and poor ai are part of the fun) agenda pushing clusterfuck of a game that told its core audience to go fuck themselves.

>beside complain I mean
That's really all I have to do.
I don't support the use of minorities/women as token characters or political points used to avoid any criticism, so I'll complain as much as possible and avoid any media that pushes it.

Cred Forums is filled with lefty pol or bunch of newfags from reddit

Hello summerfriend

>there are newfaggots that will fall for this bait
>95% of them are under 18 and browse Cred Forums