They're going to fuck it up with moonswinging aren't they?

They're going to fuck it up with moonswinging aren't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

arcadespidermangames.info/play/spiderman-city-raid.html
gamespot.com/articles/spider-man-gameplay-details/1100-6444140/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah

Yep

It's Marvel's first big game in their new plan, they're gonna make sure it's good.

Non-attach swinging was confirmed by the trailer. Why are you being a bitch?

>Non-attach swinging
Explain

>Fuck it up

Spiderman moon swings in just about every adaptation of the character. Stop having stupidly high standards for games unless you're making it yourself. I'm guessing every game that comes out disappoints you in some way? It's a game. It's supposed to be fun. If you aren't trying to have fun, maybe you shouldn't be gaming.

>Underaged who didn't experience Spider Man 2

Spiderman 2 did it 2 gens ago

>a game from 2004 got web swinging right
>a 2017-2018 game fucks it up because "physics problems"

There's no way people can defend modern developers' ineptitude. Tools and entire engines are practically already done FOR them, and they still find some way to be incompetent.

Kill yourself
also

If the Attack on Titan game can do swinging, I'm sure Spoderman can.

>combat based on button prompts
WHY

no they can't, because the world is infected with pieces of shit like this

Bait is getting old.
>Marvel's
Should we tell him?

That Article is fake as fuck you dense piece of shit

Too late. They ruined it.

It's fake you idiot

I play every console spiderman game that comes out i am begging this is a good one, not a mediocre cash cow like the last one was. I just want a good spiderman game damnit

Moon swinging is when webs that attach to nothing instead of attaching to buildings in the game.
It isn't confirmed to be in the game at all.

arcadespidermangames.info/play/spiderman-city-raid.html

What's your highscore, Cred Forums?

I remember playing Spider-Man 2 on PS2 on release, and saying
"I can't wait to see games in the future if they keep releasing great stuff like this"
What happened?

>It isn't confirmed to be in the game at all.
See

Have you seen Tarzan? That thing they did during the train scene is moonswinging. If you having to look it up it's pretty funny.

I find it insane how in an age where game devs copy each other all the time no one has seem to figured out to just copy Spider-Man 2

Are you retarded?

It's the guy who posted it samefagging as people who fall for it.

Autistic lazy developers and their boner for moonswinging.

Fuck, haven't played this in years

Sad

Everyone is trying to copy Dark Souls now, and nothing good came out of that.
It's not fucking hard, just don't do moonswinging for fucks sake.
Even better, if they're worried about casual gamers have moonswing on by default but allow people to deactivate it.

Its real actually

gamespot.com/articles/spider-man-gameplay-details/1100-6444140/

That's actually a pretty rad Ryu costume

>everyone is trying to copy Dark Souls
What?
>casual gamers
You know everyone here barely had their first pube when spiderman 2 came out.

>What?

Have you not seen Soulslike games

Then explain to me how moonswinging is even an option if it isn't because they're worried casualbabies will complain?

Excluding Nioh, no. And gothic Victorian theme doesn't count as a Bloodborne ripoff either. Lastly how did that come up in a Spider-Man thread?

Link or fake

Just a couple off the top of my head are Salt & Sanctuary and Lords if the Fallen

Thanks for rewording my point as a question back at me.
Yup that's everyone alright. Point made. Internets and brownies to you.

This is copy pasted from an amazing spiderman 2 article.

Why do people have a problem with moon swinging?

breaks immersion, and is a symptom of otherwise lazy game design

with moon swinging you just go in the direction you point, but in spider man 2 you actually swung around the side of a building and smashed into a wall if you weren't watching your webs, far more immersive and fun because you actually feel like you're swinging on webs

It looks really awesome though. I just like spidermayne games

is dumb? you may as well be fucking flying

But see its people people like you that shit up everyone else's fun.

>I'm too dumb to play a VIDEO GAME, they should make them easier.

You probably don't have any physical hobbies because "they dont make it accessible enough".

Holy shit, you should REALLY kill yourself if you think any should (more so,that anyone WILL,lol) suck at your level to make it even.

>spider man 2 you actually swung around the side of a building and smashed into a wall if you weren't watching your webs

i love spiderman 2 but it was nearly impossible to fuck up swinging in that game. and you didn't "smash into a wall", you just lost all forward momentum for a second and needed to wait 1 second to swing again to get all your speed back.

hell sometimes if you hit the walls at the angle you would bounce off in the side direction you wanted to go anyways.

and if all else failed, the superjump was the final insurance to make sure that swinging wasn't difficult. it was fun and looked the best it ever had, but not any more difficult than moonswinging.

i didn't say that to imply it was difficult to swing, just that it was more immersive. and you could smash into a wall if you were going around a corner and the web started to wrap around the building.

but no, its piss easy to move in either set-up, it's just more immersive when you're not slinging webs into the clouds

USM is better.

It makes it harder to get from one place to another reasonably. If you're trying to get from Gramercy to Midtown, and there's moonswinging, you can't tell where your webline is going to be, so swinging with the buildings in mind is out of the question, leaving you at the mercy of the game mechanics.

See

Woo black Betty, BAM BALAAM.

i want the noir parts from shattered dimensions to be their own game

Being aware of your surroundings is the ultimate immersion. Shitty devs will never grasp something like that . This will finally tell us if imnsomniac is shit tier.

holy shit, this game used to crack me and my friends up so bad. great times.