Dad simulator

Any other games like Princess Maker 2 where I can become a dad ?

Other urls found in this thread:

playdosgamesonline.com/princess-maker-2.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing that's translated that I can think of. Blame the west and their shit taste.

Try Little Witch Romanesque.

You teach 2 little girls how to do magic. The game play revolves around teaching them spells by rolling dice. You can go on a tangent and fuck your female staffs and get their endings. You can even prey on your students if you wish and get their ending. If you just teaches the 2 girls normally, you get to see what they pick as their occupation when they graduate.

it is a very simplified game, but very comfy nonetheless. I really really like the music too.

Yoshino a cute. CUTE

Slave maker. You just have to pretend really hard.

>Princess Maker 2
WHERE'S MUH TORRENT!?

Nigger you can download both the game and dosbox for free. I doubt the steam version has many changes.

Try Makai shin trillion or whatever the fuck that game was called, you basically raise girls to fight against some demon god thingie. They all die horribly if you fuck up.

Don't even have to download shit, just play it on a website if you are a poorfag and a lazyfag.

playdosgamesonline.com/princess-maker-2.html

That's more of a teacher simulator though probably the closest thing you're going to get that's translated. Just gotta wait for the other Princess Maker games to be translated.

Elite dangerous

>b-but muh 1995 edition
Fuck off grandpas!
I WANT THE NEW REFINE EDITION

Nier is the best dad simulator.

The Asian character for teacher is literally "Father Teacher".

Anyway, I digress. The feels is very similar. You don't even raise the child of heaven from birth in Princess Maker 2. And you get to marry her if you wish. Or send her off after you taught her all you can. It is a very similar feel.

maybe if you want to be the worst dad in the world

I haven't played that one yet. Are you actually a father/surrogate father to these girls?

Will look into that.
I've heard aboot that one, vita right?

I don't remember too well, but I think most of them want to fuck you.

There is something even more pathetic about this than a 20-something playing Generic Whore-Caller Simulator 2016.

your life

No one has dumped it yet unfortunately.
Time to play the waiting game

Yeah, complaining about things you don't like on Cred Forums.

>Idea Factory

Is it shit? Most of their games outside of a few Nep game are utter trash. I do want to try this because translated raising sims that aren't H games are so rare.

Why can't a kind user just make a mega for pm2?

won't it need a crack or somethinjg?

I haven't played much of it. The gameplay itself isn't that great, the main point of the game is definetly the raising part. I think some people from Disgaea are behind this game, at least everything about the game has this disgaea feeling about it. There's also nep DLC but they're retarded as always.

Not that user but it's actually pretty legit. I had a ton of fun with it myself.

No. You are a father figure to some of them though, but not anyone's actual father.

>Idea Factory announces release of Nep DLC
>Tweet them, asking if New Zealand is getting it too
>They say yes, it's just that America gets it first and Europe/the rest of the world gets it later
>It's been almost a year since then and I still don't have my fucking Nep DLC
>Ask them about it over Twitter again
>No response

Move.

Well, there is that one game in Steam Greenlight. I forget what it's called, but you find a dragon girl in a forest and you raise her as your daughter, or something. Apparently it used to be a hentai game and then it got a PSP port that added new content but took out the sex. That's what the Steam version will be, if it passes Greenlight.

I took a look at it, it seems fun. It's a beat'em up daughter raising sim. Plus you can train your dragon girl into having different personalities.

Can't you just get an NA account?

Apparently there are some people trying to crack it with the available tools for script kiddies without much luck.

I'd have to buy the game again. DLC is region locked, you see. I can get DLC for a New Zealand game on my American PSN account, but it refuses to actually install it because the two aren't compatible. I knew this already and I tried it out with some free costume DLC from another game, I can confirm this ain't gonna fly. I'd have to buy an American version of the game just to use American DLC.

A dragon girl looks up at the endless sky. Looks pretty cute.

Teaching Feeling.

So what's the difference between the dos and refine version?

I like this game but as a raising sim it's a little lacking.

I'm not a father but it seems to have all of the basics down.
What is it omitting?

Not him, but it's a little low on content. You basically headpat Slyvie until she wants you to fuck her, buy her clothes until she wants you to fuck her in them, and go out picking flowers together so you can make drugs to fuck her harder with.

It's a nice simple game I just wish there were more than three states for Sylvie and you can do other things to raise her affection level besides headpats, food and fucking.

What a bunch of amateurs..

Trillion was dumped awhile ago.

A bit different, but Graduation lets you raise 5 girls in a classroom and even marry them.

All of these anons giving recommendations while PM2 is getting cracked.

Its a really good feel

Asura's Wrath.

Ah ok, got it
I was searching under it's Japanese title, that's why I couldn't find it.

It isn't getting cracked though, it's too niche for anyone to give a fuck

Sounds like raising a daughter to me user.

Dragon Quest V

A lot of niche games get cracked every now and again. Its only a matter of time and patience.

It sounds more like a girlfriend raising sim to me
>Buy her food and clothes and shit until a girl has sex with you

Might as well ask here, but how the fuck do I raise my daughters "morale" in PM2 Refine?

She's got good combat shit but if she gets hit twice she gives up. Is it the morality stat?

She's willing to have sex with you without all that stuff. It's mostly about healing a broken girl through the power of headpats. You get pussy if your headpating game is strong.

Morale is combat skill. Raise your combat skill.

Thanks for the rec. It looks cute.

I'll pirate it.

I looks like it's maxed at 100 though, does it go higher? Take more fighting classes I suppose?

She gets her ass kicked in the tourneys because despite making good hits and having good health she gives up so easy.

In bioshock 2 you can be best daddy.

Looks like Princess Maker 2 has been updated. Can't find anything on what's been fixed though.

I think it's a combination of your FGT rep, MAG rep, CBT skill and MAG skill though I'm not sure.

>The ending of the 5 year old sction

it's cute when you fuck them too.

You can't do it though.