Share your webm's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OLVNDQfmCo
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10692/?
youtube.com/watch?v=BuOzmyED5qA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

metro 1 or 2?

>this is the game Sony Ponies trump up as their PC killer
kek...kek...kek. I guess cuckold fetishism and Sony go hand in hand.

if only you had pressed circle

What game?

Redout

I need an answer about this game. Is this game more in the line of F-Zero or Wipeout?

>>no webm thread in the catalog
>Share your webm's
>Immediately starts with Memeborn webm

Why the fuck did you even bother?

Neither, it tends to go in it's own direction regarding controls and it does it well. If anything, it maybe slightly veers toward wipeout, but honestly its not trying to be either.

>but honestly its not trying to be either.
Oh fuck off. It's literally wipeout.

That's intersting and unexpected. After that Neo Fast Racing on wiiu that everybody claims to be the next F-Zero and feels more like a bad Wipeout, I need some future-racing game. I was aways more into F0 than WO, but Redout seens to be a good game, at least it feels fast with interesting tracks

H-HAYAI!

It's literally not. If you play it like wipeout, classic or modern, I guarantee your times will be shit.

From the dev's own page, the very first thing it says in the game description:
>Redout is the spiritual successor to Wipeout

Just fuck off, you nebulous rectum.

The good thing about Nioh only being a demo right now is that you shitcocks can only post the same six webms found in every Souls threads before running out and having to resort to talking shit.

How did you even associate that comment with the Nioh webms? And don't get salty when someone calls you out of posting the same boring shit.

No, the first thing it says is
>Redout is a tribute to the old racing monsters such as F-Zero, WipeOut, Rollcage, and POD.
It says this on the steam page in 2 places, and on 34bigthings own page on their site about the game. Quit being retarded.
Fast racing neo to me felt like a really watered f-zero to me, although I can understand how some people can see wipeout in it. I managed to find enjoyment in it anyways.

How do I git gud at this? I can't get better than 4th on the first race.

youtube.com/watch?v=9OLVNDQfmCo

You are just a total clown. Shit stain. Not only is it named to sound like just like Wipeout, not only is the game designed to look identical in all facets, THE DEVS SAY SO IN AS MANY WORDS. Kill yourself. KILL. YOURSELF.

game?

Disgusting. Nice mod though.

Boku no pico

exanima

sauce on mods?

One of the big problems right now is the campaign. AI are pretty fucking weird, score mode is broken and survival is probably the least fun mode I've ever played in a videogame, so expect some trouble. Exit the race and restart it if the AI are being total assholes. You also have to strafe in the opposite direction for a bit before hitting a turn, push the stick one way and strafe the other for a few second until you hit the apex of the turn. The better the handling, the less you need to do this.
>and f-zero
Alright user you win, you successfully baited me. Yes yes, you were pretending to be retarded, we all know now. Can you leave so that I can actually talk about videogames?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10692/?

fckn hype

You are the biggest retard on the planet. You're telling me you can't even spell "video games"? It's written at the top ever thread on this board. It's your hobby (that you fail at). You see it written everywhere but you are so goddamn stupid your brain just cannot process it as being two words.

Scum of the earth. Literal filth. You nigger.

Boy this game looks rad. It's cars (ships?) give a strong wipeout vibe, but the tracks and gameplay look a lot more like F-Zero. I'll surelly buy this whenever it goes on a sale

Stop being retarded user, Shitposting isn't how you make friends on the internet

wonder how long it would take you to beat the game like that.

That strafing strat is something I tried pulling before, but they just eventually get past me, or bump into me like assholes and send me spinning. Guess I'll just do time trials or whatever the equivalent is for the thrill of going fast.

>Fuck kinetic weaponry
>Fuck laser weaponry
>FUCK PROJECTILE WEAPONRY
>CENTRIPETAL WEAPONRY

Seriously, though, what game is this?

What ship are you using? Some ships are really hard to win races with right now, especially the kogglesworth or whatever its called. the Jap ships, Asera, are the most OP right now.

Do you niggas even speak english anymore

Nice vidya, faggot.

I know you are but what am I?

While I like Jamais Vu, it would've been so much better with an HF sword.

FUCK I wanT It

starsector

Top left.

only a few more moths user...

it says the game name in the top right

Not every thread is platform war bullshit, user.

Ahh. I was too distracted by the rotating spaceship hammering enemies throughout the cosmos I guess.

this is alot more impressive when you realize that theres little to no invincibility frames in nioh

That's an interesting command system.

Found your problem, those ships can be hard to win races with, especially for new plays at lower classes. For class I, play either Asera, Conquerer, or Sulha.
Also remember to upgrade your ships as early as possible, and upgrade/use your passive/active modifiers.

kek, I hadn't seen that one before

*months
god i hope they overhaul the command system

game?

He parried waaaaay too early, it even replays it in slowmo. Parries in Dark Souls are the most stupid easy mode mechanic there is, other than backstabs.

Alright, thanks for the hot tipz. I'm ready to dive back in and go fast.

What game is this? It looks like Revengence, but I'm sure it ain't Revengence.

he parried at the right time because of latency
if he had parried at the actual right time he would've taken damage

they only got parrying netcode-wise in dark souls 2 and later

The turbo boost is a really good active modifier, I recommend it being a first purchase.

This game worth getting yet?

i think its worth getting.
you can always just pirate it if you want to.

Yeah I know, it's just super silly.
Good webm though, I low pretending I'm a noob or a spellcaster or something then completely surprising them.

People always complain about weapons having no weight in video games and I never got that complaint until now. That hammer REALLY looks like it doesn't have much weight to it at all.

Long long time ago, Kojima was making Metal Gear Rising, a 'hunter stealth' type game on the fox engine where you play as cyborg raiden during the events between MGS2 and MGS4. Those cutting mechanics you see in the webm were supposed to be central to the gameplay, but the devs couldn't figure a way to balance it. After that bump in the road and the game not getting anywhere, kojima decided to scrap his version of the project and turned it over to platinum, and they made the Revengence you know today.

STANDING HERE

How much content is there?
I'll buy it if there's actually stuff to do. All these webms seem to be inside a dungeon of some sort. I saw a youtube video years ago with some guy exploring a castle, is all that there?

it really depends on how you control the character and how fast the weapon swings.
there are two modes in this game:
story mode, which has about 5 levels as of right now, and arena mode. The devs have recently just been updating arena mode to have more content.

>Balance

Then... don't. Look at Saints Row 4. That shit has absolutely no balance whatsoever and it's fun because of it. In the first hour you will run faster than any car and so high there is no need to use helicopters ever again. Merely punching normal enemies while sprinting is a near guaranteed kill. And it only gets even more broken from there.

this was pre-revengence.

using fox engine, but not so cuhrayzee as the game we got

Why does that happen? I don't really get why character models can glitch out and they get all stretched and deformed like that. I get that part of it is due to a character being stuck and the physics tries to correct it but ends up sending them spiraling into madness but... is it impossible to lock the dimensions of a character or something? Spinning around like Get Down is understandable, the stretching is what I fail to comprehend.

If you're frame-rate is above 60 the physics bug

I think thats a player swinging it.
But yeah I guess bound to mouse speed it would have to have no wieght otherwise it would be awful to use.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

That's not the point of a Metal Gear game, there's supposed to be some sort of challenge. How're you gonna pull that off by letting the player cut everything to ribbons with regular attacks? You could argue that the player should be just as vulnerable to death as the enemies which makes sense, but remember that wasn't the only reason why Kojima Productions gave the project to Platinum. Makes me sad that I'll never see the original game come to be, but that's what happens when a game with ambitious ideas is revealed before such critical concepts are squared away.

Funny that MGS4 had more sneaking and ways to sneak than MGSV.

I was there for that. good times.

what game is this it looks really cool

holy fuck

Cool I'll probably check it out.
Um, didn't it used to be call sul genisis or something? I had a friend who was on about the beta and I swear it's the same shit.

I can't hate glitches like these, they are too funny.

Yeah, fair enough then. Bit of a pity though, a "you can cut anything" game would be cool. Closest I can think of is "Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers".

It's basically a 3D platforming game where you have three tools. A laser cutter that can cut almost anything in game, a grappling hook to pull things towards you and a rocket fist to push things away from you. It's kind of a puzzle game, you need to get to the end of each level by cutting the environment and then pulling/pushing the bits you cut off into place.

A bit short, but fun enough.

exanima is a prelude to sui generis, that game comes later.
youtube.com/watch?v=BuOzmyED5qA

These were the spoogiest enemies for me. Even worse than librarians.

>tfw never played a battlefield game
It looks like so much fun, but... I'm not sure about it.

They speak in memes. It's the only language they know.

its just a video game if you dont like it refund it on steam and buy something else

>camping that building
good times

Are they on steam? I figured it was Origin for some reason. I might just wait for the new one, no point in getting the old ones right?

Putting the HF sword into Ground Zeroes would require programming an entirely new set of game mechanics, physics etc. for one mission.

>Game Grumps VS.

What just happened?

>This is what people think fighting games are like

Fuck BF1, get a code for BF4 for like $10. And yes the games are only on origin.

If you sign up for Origin Access, you can play BF3, BF4 + Premium and Hardline (which is apparently shit.

I think its $5 a month so you could at least try it and if you don't like it, simply cancel

war thunder. they added tanks and mixed tank/air battles not too long ago.

this is wrong, it just had goofy shit with no application. you lost the floor hump and gained the box slide. don't be a retard in public.

He reversed the repair bot, and ran himself over.

>goofy shit with no application
what is 90% of MGSV

>the thought of instantly becoming a quadriplegic via tank shell

Not him, but the only good areas in MGSV were Camp Omega, that base where you rescue Huey, OKB0 and that facility in Africa. Everywhere else was pretty shitty.

Where were the cameras?
The guard rotations?

Honestly, Ground Zeroes' Camp Omega was better than anywhere in V.

Best mission in V is either Code Talker, Where Do The Bees Sleep? or the Huey one.
The longer ones were better. Also, why is there no option to do each mission with secure on site equipment only? Bullshit. You cant even unequip your weapons in the sorte. I just want to do each mission Naked damn it.

That sounds like a good heal tbqh, I'll give it a shot

more like this please?

It would've sold a lot more copies of GZ.

>no bullshit shockwaves
this is exactly why nioh is better than any souls game.

They're all garbage, user.

Just bear in mind that BF3 + Hardline don't have very large player bases anymore. BF4 is extremely solid though.

i had the exact same thing happen too.

>wipeout
>no airbrakes

pick only one, dumbass

finally

bipedal robot enemies that allow you to use your lethal arsenal without penalty

>I just want to do each mission Naked damn it
Download "Infinite Heaven"

it's funny because the guy who posts those nioh webms is a souls fanboy trying to make people hate nioh

i am dying, woke my room mate, and cant breathe

Metal Gear Solid: Prevengence

Game? This looks fucking great. It reminds me of this motorcycle street racing game I played waaay back where you could use bats and shit to attack other riders.

Road Rash.

Uphill Submission