Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice Hate Thread

Now that the honeymoon phase is over, we can all agree that Dual Destinies is way better, right?

Friendly reminder to remove Gramarye scum.

I agree. SoJ was a hot mess and Nahyuta is a piece of trash.

Nah fuck that

Who /apollo/ here? I'm happy he finally got a game he can say is his.

So what does everyone want from AA7?
And what does everyone except we'll actually get?

I want a good game. We'll probably get Athena shit and that's disgusting.

How do we fix Nahyuta for his guaranteed appearance as a guest prosecutor in AA7?

cut the "putrid lawyer" act. That's all.

More Apollo.

That was already cut in 6-5. Now there's no brainwashing to hold Nahyuta back from being entertaining.

>tfw own all of the AA games besides the two Investiagtions and the newest ones
>haven't finished the first game

Why do I keep buying them.

What's the verdict? I liked it.

So you're saying there's nothing that needs fixing

First game is the only good one. Sell the rest.

What needed to be fixed got fixed. Unless there's some other problem with Sad Monk.

Apollo is a fucking shit and you are too. More Phoenix is the only hope AA7 has for being good.

It was fine. I liked the little tributes to trilogy cases, like the murder weapon and the explanation for the time travel.

The reason for Edgey getting involved in the case was a real stretch but it was fun to go up against him again. Maya felt like she really regressed here though. I assume that the team was really proud of her having a mature moment in 6-3 because they flash back to it like four times afterward but in this case she was pure "weird observations and messing with Nick all the time" mode.

Maya wasn't that bad. Larry literally being the same chump he was in 1-1, about 10 years after, is my issue. What's his problem?

He's Dandelion without the success with the ladies

Cred Forums expecting another Turnabout Reclaimed is why a lot of anons hate it. I think it's a fun little side-case, if a bit predictable. The Nick and Edgey bantz were also spot on.

Catharsis.

Thalassa is literally scum though. Abandonment and running away are her favorite words.

>after credits scene is from Thalassa's POV
>see everything in perfect color and detail
IIRC Wasn't she blind?

Orgy when?

>it's been three years and they told us now?
>maybe they thought we couldn't 'handle' it. After EVERY CASE we did, we couldn't 'handle' it?

>Wanna go slap your dad around for being such a dummy?
>Sure thing, Apollo!

>play the DLC
>super obvious villain
>phoenix and edgeworth both acting like fucking retards, ESPECIALLY edgeworth

What the shit

It was all right. Very predictable, you know who the culprit is fucking instantly. I did like the backstory of the characters introduced though, they handled that quite well.

The throwbacks were neat, but it was odd to see Edgeworth not at all like how he had become eventually prosecutor-wise up until the very end. I would have expected it a little earlier.