Small indie game with cute artstyle

>small indie game with cute artstyle
>let's give this a try
>part of a $15 bundle with other game I don't care about
>only a couple screenshot available online
>no gameplay videos on youtube. NONE

I know it must be super short and have shallow gameplay but fuck I just want to know how it plays.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4OtfpQjvp4
juegosrancheros.itch.io/fantastic-arcade-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A screenshot of the game

It seems pretty cute.

These aren't coming to Steam later on? Still probably buying it either way

No chance, they are all very small games and they are being sold for a non-profit organization

Alright user, I'll definitely check them out soon

Cheers

I don't think much more discussion is going to happen, the thread will most likely be archived sadly. Thanks for making this thread and showing me these games though user. I appreciate it

I've been just kind of lurking the thread and It kind of gave me a craving for those less known games. honestly never heard about the one in this thread, where did you first get news of it?

wooow Cred Forums

wanting to fug an onion?

new low for you

Nice try at shilling your indie bundle, shitter.
Now head back over to your safespace, or try a little harder. Believe me, you'll catch some of these idiots hook line and sinker.

posts like this are why Cred Forums should be deleted
>7 replies 5 posters

i was joking, idiot
it's a meme, newfag

nobody in this thread said they want to fug the onion, stop projecting

although on a personal note I do want to fuck that onion and that is NOT a personal low. I've been lower, frequently

are you autistic

even further reason Cred Forums should be deleted if that's considered a joke. your "funposting" is only making the board worse

Is "I WAS MEMEING" the new "I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED"?

I keep seeing people use that as a defense when they make a bad post.

Glad I could show something neat to you user.

>literally complaining about the lack of media, the price and the game itself
>shilling
Im fishing for videos and screenshots

No I wouldn't

She'd need more layers if you know what I'm sayin

>implying that it wasn't implied with the posting of the picture

shiggity diggity

Ironic shitposting went too far. people started coming here for the sole purpose of "funposting". Cred Forums is ready for deletion.

Yeah, I'd fuck that onion

It's always been like that.

>tfw no parfait gf

Before your thread goes to shit OP, the most reasonable way would be to pirate it beforehand. It sounds greedy but in the end you'll buy it anyways, right?

>Not pirating when there are no demos or reliable information, then buying the game if you had fun

I was about to say this

the circle comes round again

back in like 2010 when trollface was endemic on Cred Forums everybody claimed they were "trolling" when they made a shitty post. I don't see that much any more. In 2014 it was always "i was being ironic". Now in 2016 it's now "it was a meme you dip :^)"

so many of the reliable sources for pirating things have gone away so I've honestly bought less games these days. speaking of which since it's less talked about I'll use this thread as an excuse. where do people get ahold of games like hylics.

Personally I purchase games that I think I'll enjoy

>people are coming here for the sole purpose of funposting for the first time
what?
jesus christ you guys need to lighten up, have you ever been on this website?
there are pastas and memes that get used all the time. if you want serious, structured, productive video game discussion, as opposed to a place to fuck around and enjoy yourself, check out reddit.

>the "i was only pretending to be retarded" meme is now just something autists use when they are annoyed at others for having a good time / engaging in board culture
that's what's killing Cred Forums. autistic "no jokes allowed" "muh productive vidya discussion" people like you.

I've been here since 2007. people have always "memed" but we always called you faggots shitposters. there were memes jokes and copy pastas but you could always find sincere discussion. now irony and (you) cravings have gotten out of hand.

I wish, user. But how can I expect to find a pirated copy when there are no videos available online? Nobody knows or cares about this game

>I was just pretending to be an obnoxious retard

I feel like posts are more sincere when it comes to unpopular opinions, but whenever its a discussion about anything popular its false-flagging shit on both sides, but its usually the OP in those.

that's how I usually go about it and I'm usually not dissapointed, but I really do feel like I'd buy more if I pirated more actively.

There's a difference between making a joke and acting like a faggot. A faggot act is a faggot act no matter what. Where's the punch line? What's the joke? There is no joke other than "look at me, I'm acting like a retard"
If you wanna joke then make a joke.

what is it called? searching inspector wolf turns up nothing

read the title again

it clearly says woof you illiterate faggot

Woof

youtube.com/watch?v=o4OtfpQjvp4

juegosrancheros.itch.io/fantastic-arcade-2016

No shilling but all those games look CUTE as fuck. Not gonna buy'em though.

Search INSPECTOR WOOF, by Klondike you dufus

Bark

is that from the fly bunny episode?

ft