Best one in the series?

Best one in the series?

Story from 2 might be better, what do you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmlCudR3JPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hell no. Animations were ass and the only redeeming qualities were the hook blade and that guy who looked like Jesus. They also cocked up the setting as well. If they wanted a game in Constantinople then they should have set it there when it was still Greek.

>when it was still Greek
The Ottoman Empire architecture is so fucking ass
>Run across buildings
>Mind as well be a nigger scrap heap put together
Boring to look at and boring to climb.

It was clearly a budget title, was less interesting as a premise, reused a little too much of everything, and set a bad precedent that the rest of the series has perpetuated since.

2 and Brotherhood are still tied for the best ones. 2 for it being a perfect example of a sequel, and Brotherhood for being essentially 2 plus more, I guess like an expansion pack (not saying that in a bad way though).

It had a city so boring I actually cant remember it, weak story aside from the Altair parts, which were about 20 minutes total, and some annoying-ass enemies. 2 or Bromance is the best with Black Fag behind them.

GOAT Main Theme too.
Basically because it's a remix of the AC2 one.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmlCudR3JPk

>Best one in the series?
literally the worst

desu the assassins dens are the most comfy fucking places in the whole series. like i'm a fag for wanting to design rooms in my house just like it. with fire place, rugs, candles and wooden furniture n shit. books

fuck

>what are assassins

how can you say Rome was better than Constantinople

You're thinking of 3, but Rev is second worst.

kys

that's not Black Flag m8

>le boat game

Which was the one with the wolf pelt armor for getting all the feathers? That was my favorite, and I stopped after the Connor one

Brotherhood, I think?

Its no 2 or brotherhood but its ok. I dont like how they took out the eagle vision puzzles

Yeah, you're right. The game looks a lot worse than I remember but that's how it usually goes

My favorite for sure, the ending of Ezio story was amazing and te fantastic closure it gave to Altair's story was great too, not to mention how creepy the game was at some parts (the dracula ruins and the mistery killer easter eggs)

>I dont like how they took out the eagle vision puzzles

well the in story guy that was leaving the puzzles for you to solve was "killed" by the animus' system in revelations
i miss them too, but it would make no sense for the puzzles to reappear after that.

Shit taste as usual OP
The best one's are 2 for story and brotherhood for MP

>eagle vision puzzles
Literally puzzles made by bernie sanders supporters

>2 for story
agreed, and I did mention that in the OP, shit reading skills by you as usual

>MP
what

Constantinople seemed like it was the exact same building copy pasted infinitely with Topkapi palace off to one side.

As much as I hate AC as a whole, I kinda had fun with AC3. Also I don't get people why hated Connor. He's alright.

I stopped with Black Flag ten hours in and never looked back. Cred Forums hyped this for me as the greatest pirate game or something but it's just repetitive combat and tailing missions.

Not the same user but MP probably stands for multiplayer

I liked AC3 more than Black Flag. Come at me you inferior fucks

Connor was just unlikeable as a protagonist
>WHERE IS CHARLES LEE???
The map was pretty ass too. The game tried to do too much and it didn't do any of it well

I honestly wish they had flipped the arcs in this game and made the main focus on Altair with flash-forwards to old Ezio