27 days until halloween

>27 days until halloween

They are gonna miss it aren't they? I feel like it will hurt sales A LOT if they do

They better fucking not

You know what I hate? Anything horror after halloween. Yeah they better hurry up.

>Releasing games on holidays where people go out

Wouldn't it make more sense to release it on the 13th of January?

>not knowing the type of people that play bideo games

It needs a lot of polish, but I'm pretty sure it's mostly done. It could be any day now. They are pretty active on social medias

Fingers crossed

Any word on the price? And is this a steam exclusive or consoles as well?

They'd better fucking not. All these salty survivor assholes that keep insisting I camp hooks even when I'm chainsaw sprinting around the map at full speed with billy are really starting to piss me the fuck off.

All platforms, don't know a price but since hollywood got its jew claws into it, it'll be 60

>Le all gamers are basement dwellers meme

I just want single player and I doubt it's gonna happen

>not releasing on the next friday 13th
>sessler is involved
Two huge red flags. Plus the game looks so bad right now.

Next friday the 13th is in january I think and nobody will care by then. Plus, games release on tuesdays

>Le gamers are not all basement dwellers meme

ARE WE MEN? OR ARE WE GAMERS?

So what's the deal with this game? Is it gonna be some meme game or something that actually tries like Alien Isolation?

1v7 multiplayer. Campers vs jason

Based on what I've seen I'd happily pay 20. Maybe 30 if it's really good and updated frequently

EPIC CRINGE HARAMBE HUGH MUNGUS MEM GAME

Gross.

Yeah. They keep teasing single player though

How woukd a good Nightmare on Elm Street movie work?

Same here.

gamers :(

If they cant' release by Halloween this year they honestly should just clam up and hunker down and polish the fuck out of it until Halloween next year or something.

>Gross

Nigga, it's about as good and on point as a Friday the 13th game can possibly be.