Are there any games where the strongest person in the game is just some random character who doesn't have a huge role...

Are there any games where the strongest person in the game is just some random character who doesn't have a huge role in the story or is never explained?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRVIVJjuaHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chunky Kong!

pokemon gsc

red

Not a videogame but combustion man from the avatar cartoon was pretty strong for just some random guy who couldn't ever speak a single word.

Also Ace from Rubyquest was basically just a janitor but was monstrously strong.

Holy shit this guy
I remember being hype as fuck fighting him because I got super gud at that part of the game.
I almost like how literally all of his story is unexplained because it's just fucking crazy

This asshole.

If you never played final fantasy, I guess you could consider sephiroth this in the first kingdom hearts.

Never forget

Yakone from legend of korra as well

that'sa cute dogoo

Devil Survivor 2 has Shizuo as a cameo character. He's arguably the best phys character in the game and he's just some angry asshole from Ikebukuro.

When he showed up before that in SMT IMAGINE the demons collectively shit themselves because they couldn't understand how some regular dude with no demons or magic could just shrug off the shit they threw at him before just beating them to death.

The vast majority of bonus bosses in Final Fantasy games are like this, especially Omega in FFV.

Cainhurst Crow is a strong as fuck literally who. Even the Queen doesn't even know or remember him.

Whaddya muthafuckas

who is he?

never heard of im

>summoning him in bfme2

Random cunt in a rundown alley shack happens to be the most powerful demon in the game

fuck now the song is on my head again
youtube.com/watch?v=RRVIVJjuaHE

>Rubyquest

fuck that takes me back

The thing about skyrim is for some reason any frost spell with aoe is a one-shot. He, among others, happens to have one, that's why he's so hard. But he's by no means the hardest. King Karstaag is the hardest.

Tom Bombadil. He could have simply walked in to Mordor if he wanted but he'd rather stay in the woods having tea parties with trees.

Tom Bombadil

iirc he's so strong in his own forest he rivals One Ring Sauron(ignoring his Isildur stupidity) and -could- waltz into Mordor if he felt like it, but he's too much of a GIGANTIC HAPPY FAGGOT TO CARE

yo

Dat pupper is a qt.

doggos are cute

Bravely Default has Adventurer

Old burger king

?

Auron in FFX is kind of a side character

Scias and the frog guy from Breath of Fire series were both surprisingly strong

The Master from Paper Mario.

I played the new naruto game since I just wanted to see how it would end and they just pull some god character out of their asses to BTFO the dude who you think is the main baddie. Thought that shit was kind of gay tho desu.

FUCK. YES.

I love this fucking guy. So strong he has to tie one arm behind his back just to avoid killing people.

That headhunter guy in the first Witcher who wouldn't shut up about Leo Bonhart

Legend of dragoon. Wow haven't played it in years. When he died...wtf was not expecting that the first time

Fun facts about Oro

He has a very large number of pets in his cave in Brazil

He gets money by giving tours to tourists

He constantly debates with himself whether he should keep his arm magically tied up while playing videogames or not

lel

is that fucking DOMINGO?

My fucking nigger

I don't get it. Why is she the strongest? Because she cannot be hurt?

Avalanche Abaasy and all the other super-bosses in the original Xenoblade didn't have much if any lore behind them IIRC.

maybe cuz she can literally break religious pacts like nothing? besting the gods themselves?