What's the Cred Forumserdict?

What's the Cred Forumserdict?

Pay to win out of 10

It was a heading toward being a good moba, instead it really really wanted to secure/extend its fanbase so it (hate to use this term) normie-ized the game put short match time ahead of good matches and people are not happy. But I have a lot of hope that theh can turn it around seeing as its not even out yet and it's still really cool. If it fails I'll be disappointed if it doesn't I'll probably play it regurlaly and even try to set up a team at my campus.

HasActualGraphics/10

It doesn't have cancerous autism clicking controls

Literally has never played

Not really, you can pay to get XP multipliers, or card packs and such but that pretty much equivalent to being someone who picked the game up earlier than most people. Maybe you suck and you're just salty you can't even finish 1 mastery or maybe I'm just projecting.

It's allright at least we're getting bumps to keep the thread alive. Lets discuss strategies to get this game more players

Play it everyday. Every character is actually balanced to where there isn't any meta. Requires basic MOBA knowledge and can is pretty fun overall.

>card packs
Literally the worst progression system of any moba. Devs should kill themselves

Feels so slow to walk around that I couldn't keep playing for long. Melee characters felt too strong when I played since it was pretty much impossible to escape then as a ranged character. Then again, I probably suck at this game

Haha character are balanced
>Pretending Twinblast is anything more than lane fodder
>Pretending its reasonable Stoneheart only has 2 abilites that use up mana or the fact that his ult doesn't use up manam
>Pretending there is anypoint in using Gadget other than to jack off to while drunk and never tell anyone except people online

Yeah movement speed is too slow and worse with animation that make you feel like your running through water but it's still a good game you should play with friends while you get good, i'd offer to show you ropes if i wasn't busy using the ropes to tie a noose for myself after I bomb all my exams this week

>Want to play Sevarog Jungle
>I clearly type out that I'm going jungle
>Next two people pick Grux and Rampage without saying a word
>Game starts
>I start rightmost camp next to red
>Turn around and see them both doing different camps
>Tell them to leave and go to lanes
>They keep going

This game is fun, but holy fuck people are absolute retards when communicating with team members. I'm always forced into a support position because someone always wants to play Gideon or decide that we need THREE ADCs. Game's fun but people are dumb.

So you guys just reminded me that I pretty much threw away a bunch of in game money. Totally forgot that Nvidia sent me these codes.

>tfw made it all the way to PhD without ever studying for anything ever

just git gud, surviving exams is a skill you can acquire

Oh, I didn't bother to check to see if the codes even work, so if they still work for whatever reason feel free to take them.

Gadget is great what are you talking about? That's all I ever use and she's a great pusher. I'm surprised more people don't use her.

definitely looks like a big and important project, i'm so glad they left UT4 to the fans to develop this

Nice

It's not a huge deal. Mastery isnt worth buying until you're already level 10 on a character and they throw tons of money/cards at you each week. You're only missing out on skins.

Paragon is really fun but the way they're trying to cut down on game length is retarded. Instead of earning levels and exp faster they decided to double down early game which just cements the armor meta. There's just no room for any kind of regen, lifesteal, or critical cards when building straight damage will take down a tower in 4 seconds and building armor is the only counter already overly strong fighters building damage.

total garbage with only pros being graphics

Slow as fuck, unbalanced out the wazoo. Somehow worsens the MOBA formula by including fucking card packs and decks for some inane reason.

Characters look nice and fun, and is overall a good looking game, but is horrifically not fun to actually play.