youtube.com/watch?v=jeN6anFp5zU
youtube.com/watch?v=oZNaJX-XrIs
youtube.com/watch?v=7GBt076aHjw
youtu.be/xpXfS-_v7x4
youtube.com/watch?v=VARw3iP80Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ywn play v5 ever again

Maplestory

Come play on Mapleroyals, feel the nostalgia!

Vindictusfag here

2Moons

Whoa, I thought I was the only one who played that piece of shit

>one
MU Online
Priston Tale
Yogurting
ROSE Online
Trickster Online

>you will never PK lowlv noobs with your overpowered Asal outside Flaris ever again
>you will never tell lowlvs asking "buff pls" to fuck off ever again
>you will never hang out at the lodestar with your classmates after school ever again
>you will never get to brag to your friends again about how you were the first to get a second job change
>you will never experience that one clockwork alpha invasion ever again
>the mercenary you made will never become a fully-eq blade

V6-7 really were the best versions, everything after that just couldn't compare

the OST of this game, particularly the Login/Flarine theme give me so many fuzzy nostalgia feels, damn I wish there were private servers with V6-7 mechanics

Silkroad Online. Never made it too far beyond level 30, but still sunk too many hours into it.

City of Heroes

My nigga. Played this piece of shit for like 6 years. Saddest part is that my younger cousin still plays.. on a private server.. and has spent a few hundred US dollars on it

>wanting Cred Forums to come to royals
game has enough assholes on it, while buying a zhelm I watched the seller guys talk freely about stealing drops and scamming people.

Martial Heroes (DO)

youtu.be/6VSheHaic7k

silk road online
fuck that was fun

wish i could get into MMO's gain

The graphics even looked like literal shit smeared across my screen.

Ragnarok Online. Good god, this fucking game. I miss it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCUNruxThQU

I played this game several years ago. In retrospect I don't know how I enjoyed it but I did somehow. I played up to about 50 then decided to quit because the already slow leveling got even slower.

I had joined some guild run by Romanians.

Art was cute and shit.
>game is more than a decade old

I miss Trickster even though I hated the drilling mechanic (which was about the only thing that set it apart from RO).

>Lost Saga
>Rumble Fighter
>Tales Runner
>Grand Chase
>Dragon's Nest
>Vindictus
All those hours gone, like tears in the rain.

Trickster mind

My OGPnigga. Rumble Fighter was the only thing I played for like four years.

Rappelz
Akia
Neosteam

Wouldn't call it shitty tho. Plagued by p2p and extremely grind heavy yes but pvp is not even essential.

1v1 me on blacktop you watermelon

That game had a dope ass soundtrack. I still have the game box.

Didn't Elsword succeed Grand Chase?

As far as I recall, it's practically a clone of it.

ADUKA S2 ONLY

youtube.com/watch?v=_cMG25Mr0mc

Perfect World. I played a venomancer or whatever, and I got to level 60. I remeber having fine with that game, and I don't think it was completely awful, but it was kind of bland.

Ha Ha!

I played it very recently and it's still exactly the same, minus a new host. No one plays anything but Moonlight, Glacier, and NHAA. Even the lag is the same. The new host is pretty generous with giving items away though.

Only game I can recall where the boss camping problem got so bad they had to make them instances and then had to force things like sudoku puzzles you had to solve in order to lighten the server load due to people rushing into boss instances non-stop.

>you're up against a good kal or boomer

There was this one Three Kingdoms MMO that was in english open beta several years ago that I thought was pretty fun for awhile. Whoever was in charge of it totally botched it by delaying updates from the original version, adding the cash shop BEFORE THE GAME LEFT BETA, then closed the entire thing down before it went officially live.

Playerbase didn't help matters since everybody jumped ship to whatever kingdom was leading the 'war', which totally destroyed any reason for having it in the first place.

How is the mobile version?

>tfw bot konga lines
They were entertaining.

played for a little while
never got to witness an invasion feelsbadman

I feel like playing an animu f2p korean mmorpg now. Any fun ones right now?

>s4 league will never get a sequel without the p2w elements, hackers, and laggers

No.

Gotta wait for Maplestory 2 for that.

I wanna impregnate the rabbit sisters.
They can be maids for your house too, i wonder if we will be able to use the customizable clothes on them.
>Tfw nude maids
Im going to get banned so hard.

Knight Online.
Didn't really understand it but archery was pretty fun compared to FFXI and EQ.

>Maplestory 2

Release already ree.
Is it p2w in the Korean version?

>Granado Espada
With a name like that, it was destined to be a BR shithole.

I remember being drawn into it on account of this

youtube.com/watch?v=lpo5ahy6usM

This shit right here, tried going back recently, but the its fucking awful now that it's F2P

Not as much as MS1 but yeah, its a nexon game, what do you expect.
Its not $10,000 per character like MS1 but somewhat around $150 per character.

We will hear about it once the EU and NA merge is done which is "Soon" in Nexon time, it has been moved 2 times so far.

Its doing well in China, next beta soon.
Not good in Korea, but not bad either.
And no wonder it didn't, the game was literally released with no content on it, like they skipped a beta to release it.

3 updates so far and the game has some stuff to do on it now, still lacks content.
The minigames and the other stuff make up for the lack of content.

How did Blade and Soul end up? I remember it being pretty poorfag-friendly when I stopped playing

i played some korean mmo 10 years or so ago that had the ost as christmas music but i don't fucking remember the name and i wish i did

Damn I played that forever, was my first mmo when I started in 2006 or so. I wish I could go back to being an innocent 14year old playing silkroad all night while using teamspeak for the first time

Mother

Fucking

Dungeon and Fighter

Flyff was nice... too bad its dead. I have lvl 95 RingMaster on Aibatt.

>That one time the GMs spawned like 3 clockworks in saintmorning
>all of those death exp chests and rip shops

good times

For me I started playing with a friend when it only had the Chinese classes. We basically played for a few weeks, primarily questing and a little trading, and stopped around the time we got to quest that required like 100 chaki eyes or something. I was lucky enough to get them all in a short timespan, my friend not so much. I came back by myself years later after the European stuff came around, leveled a bard till around 30 then called it quits.

I almost forgot about those bots. Quite literally conga lines of those fuckers.

The one that ruined my social life. I would rather be grinding then hang out with my friends. What a foolish teenager I was.

Friends are fleeting, exp levels are forever.

RaiderZ. Pretty fun action MMO with decent skills similar to Tera but a bit more fast paced and involving less flashy effects. It had almost no end-game content though pretty much one dungeon and pvp was the only available content.
It was heavily populated by huehues way back when I leveled a character; can't imagine the game being alive now.

Fiesta Online

had fun with it for a summer and never played it again. Pretty sure the games dead now.

Will the era of shitton of different of KRPGs come back eventually?

I played Shaiya for a month, saw tits on a monster (was the first time I ever saw tits), then uninstalled in fear the police would arrest me.

I still fire it up for the fun fishing mechanics

youtube.com/watch?v=R7MPVA8JczM

No, now people expect actual budgets and effort so you won't see as many quick cash-ins, plus ASSFAGGOTS has taken over the online space in comparison to MMOs.

my nigga.
I remember playing on the underground server as a dhan (lv80s) sneaking up on a another dhan who was leveling so I waited in stealth until he reached level 30 when he did I was surprised I didnt 1 shot him almost died if not for that one skill where you change health and mana bars of an opponent

Forsaken World

Killing everyone with Protector was fun.

THIS
THIS MY NIGGA

Oh man the grind was insane. It was fun as fuck with all those consumables.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Vp3Bd0d0WNg

>tfw sticking your thumb on the monitor to measure shots

well there's seems to be a healthy dose of diablo-lite's springing up so we'll see how the wheel crumbles

Kal Online

Shitty grindfest, alright since I had no money at the time

>Tfw my friend challenges me to a duel and says no potions but drinks one like a punk ass when he's about to die

>tfw never find anyone who played Tales of Pirates
am I the only autist?
that shit was fun

Heroes of Three Kingdoms.

Ran by Perfect World Entertainment.
No wonder it went up in flames.

There was this OST playing on the title screen for Trickster, it was like login page music and I wish I could find it on Youtube. I don't remember what it was called, but it was super catchy. I remember there being some anime dude on the cover, I think it was a mage or something. I wish I could be more specific but it's been years, I still remember the song and what not though.

God, it still drives me crazy to this day.

>DFO
>shitty

yea one of the most successful video games in the world is shitty

>Trickster Online
MUH NIGGA

LVL 400 Dark Mage reporting in, who wants to get this /gravity well/?

I think they changed some of the music around when they went through a 'renewal' phase of the game, so try looking for old versions of the soundtrack.

It carried over only a couple things from Grand Chase.

Elesis being the best thing.

wasn't is shut-down & restarted five or fours times or something like that?

The thing is I don't know what year it was when I heard that music, I want it say it's been years. I think it was in between 2008 and 2010.

>tfw I actually made a chart for this
>tfw I made a ruler for every 5 angles for every shots for this

Nexon NA's version was shutdown is NA but the developers relaunched it a while ago and it's been strong ever since

it's also the highest grossing game in korea and consistently in the top 3 grossing games in the world

It was probably after the revamp then. I quit sometime before it happened so I don't know for sure if it was changed or not.

Game was meh but enjoyed most of the soundtracks and some of the scenery before quitting.

former #1 clan leader with Aden caster and #1 Sigel Knight on Magmeld server, How bad is f2p now?

>No more Secret of the Solstice
>No more Holy Beasts Online
>No more Trickster
>No more WonderKing
>No more WindSlayer

It hurts.

anyone remember space cowboy and how it changed names? What is it called now, and is it any good? I miss it.

Also goonzu online

This?
trickster old log in

Woops

youtube.com/watch?v=unyZmJO-f8E

I think this was it, apprently there was only two title screen songs. The old one and the new one, but the new one sounds familar to me.

And it's so fucking catchy, god I fucking forgot how amazing the soundtrack for Trickster was.

youtube.com/watch?v=p0sdoAPXzJQ&list=PLA9BCAAC94A7187D9&index=23

Nah, I think it was the new login music not the old one.

>CTRL+F "Fiesta"
>(YOU)

my nigga.

Was this the game where you could just plop down as a shop and sell stuff while afk?

I played a shitty korean mmo called Archeage, it had cat girls and you could be a pirate and shit. But it ended up being pay2win and quit, I even bought a founders pack for $150 and shit.

Bots were pretty bad too, I could never buy land.

>Its doing well in China, next beta soon.
lol no
>Not good in Korea, but not bad either.
LOL NO

It's doing so bad in korea that they've migrated nearly all the developers back to MS1 and given up on the idea on porting it to the west.
muh nigga, I remember not getting too far in the game because I couldn't stick to a class.

youtube.com/watch?v=ES6hkN6pJY8

this?

Yeah, that's what I posted it, wasn't it?

I miss Trickster so much. I tried playing on a private server a few months ago, but I found it really difficult to click on stuff for some reason.

I played it for abit. Dropped it because I realized I cant live without certain QOL features (borderless widescreen, ability to alt-tab without pissing on my com). Also a number of stuff was broken (quest and certain npcs). I would prolly only play it further if I played with others.

Tree of Savior
Save its player numbers please

They weren't REALLY MMOs, but...

Survival Project
Infinity
Lunia

goddamn Cream the Naughty Angel was my jam, so much fucking stamina and DAT HALO GAME REDICULOUS

also because she could fucking DURIFTO you could driftslide into people with a prepped fist and PAUNCH

and since her stamina was so redic, literally 10x the amount of some of the characters, you could spam halos all day long and prevent dat approach/chip turtle

With Lunia, Eir was my tru nigga - dem Lunar Shards absolutely ruined people and her wakeup game absolutely silly

Oh shit son, I completely forgot about Lunia.

Eir was my waifu.

FRY AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

youtube.com/watch?v=1AzriIud3CI

youtube.com/watch?v=NbI5kPO4fv8

also english I guess

Fuck, the nostalgia. Why did they have to nerf the RM's AoE, the game just went to shit after that because the high lvl RM's had no solo lvl-ing potential. I've actually been thinking about coming back to check things out now.

My best friend and I tried to get into Space Cowboy when we were in middle school. We were hyped about it being "centered" on PvP and huge battles where skill was the determining factor of all. Until it turned out to be more the same as Flyff with insane grinding and p2w shenanigans.

It got renamed to Ace Online.

>mapleniggers need not apply
oh..

Dream of Mirror Online.

I think it went offline but then they kickstartered it back.

RF Online still had the best faction vs faction pvp

Then reminding me of Lunia also reminded me that I did play Infinity too.

>GMs give everybody shit tons of cash shop money during the beta
>somehow they thought the playerbase WASN'T going to rebel when it was announced nobody was keeping anything when the game went live.

tree of savior is hands down the worst MMO around in the last good 10 years
I'm glad the piece of shit is dying

The good memories from this game still haunts me. Fuck the devs for being so lazy

Wasn't that supposed to be RO's spiritual successor?
How did they fuck it up?

I played that when it first went into open beta, think it got hyped up but it wasn't that fun. I played it for a few days and got bored, it did have an interesting level up system and some other designs to it.

>lunia

the action RPG-lite that played more like Return to Norrath?

Pretty much.
I forgot the reason I stopped playing it, it was pretty fun from what I remember.
Probably because my computer was a toaster and bogged down severely during the more flashy attacks.

>nobody mentioning aion

Sunk 4 years of my life into it

Shame what a cluster fuck is has become i managed to break the habit and sell my account.

>that english

reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=zp0w346xI28

Terrible sologrind from 1 to 240~, all in the midst of one of the worst balanced MMOs that will never ever not run in less than 10 FPS in nearly any situation alongside with the limitation and crippling of so many mechanics and interactions to "avoid bots", where the developers are so braindead you might as well think there aren't any.

>tfw played flyff for YEARS instead of Final Fantasy XI
just kill me

Started v5, stopped caring v11, finally quit v12

Also played a few minutes of Maple but never got into it

I played Perfect World, did a little grinding and then masturbated to my female avatar.

Did the same thing for some 2D MMO called Mabinogi. For that one I'd take the clothes off, have her do the sit down emote and it made it look like she was naked.

I can believe they were super paranoid about bots considering how awful iRO was with them it's entire life.

I'll admit though, Fly For Fun was the comfiest game I'll ever play and the soundtrack will stay with me for ever

youtube.com/watch?v=3y26dc2Wy8I

>That couple in the bottom left corner kissing
>Guy named himself Protagonist

What a faggot, but it's two guys.

you think that's bad

>All good MMOs are dead
>all thats left is extremely indie projects, korean grinders, and WOW clones that have devolved into the same state as korean grinders, but with shitty solo driven 'story' elements.

At least I still have EVE, but I wish someone would make an MMO that isn't a shitty korean grinder.

People don't want to interact with each other anymore aside from griefing, let alone build a community.

Ultima Online was ahead of it's time, and you'll never see something like that again in this day and age. Granted most people preferred to spend their time griefing each other in that as well, but at least it seemed like an actual world with people in it.

I wish someone would make a korean grinder, I haven't seen one in ages.

And I mean one of those games where you actually get in a party of people and then smack mobs for hours upon hours, instead every game forces me to do these dull retarded boring storylines and quests.

Like fuck you, you aren't a good singleplayer RPG so please at least try to implement some kind of social requirement into the MMO.

play the original everquest or project 1999 it's right up your alley

Idk friend, if it makes you happy

I always wonder what it'd be like to download it on a rainy day and level to 60 just for that nostalgia. I always stop myself though

I think people aren't content to do the same thing over and over just to see their exp meter move up .01 percent nowadays.

There's a reason you hardly ever see RO private servers with original base EXP, as killing 100000000 seals for .001 percent is not fucking fun when you look back at it.

Who /Rappelz~Critical~Critical~Critical~/ here?

>There's a reason you hardly ever see RO private servers with original base EXP, as killing 100000000 seals for .001 percent is not fucking fun when you look back at it.
RO private servers are SHIT, they've been here for 8 years and none of them have decided that "oh shit we could fix renewal/add custom content to keep it interesting"

and I don't get why you'd bring up RO, which is a game where you pre-trans had literally no reasoning to actually force yourself to get to 99 as most of the content with a non-braindead party could be cleared at level 60~.

Atlantica Online

Pay2Gear aside it had the best pvp of any mmo

God damn so many people sucked on this game it was like a fucking shooting gallery.
Heard it's all hackers now.
>Tfw Gunz is ded.
youtube.com/watch?v=ABEVoZL6P8I

yeah instead we get to do the most tedious back and forth walking in order to get 0.5% per quest.

After touching tree of savior, I'm never even thinking about picking up a mainly quest based MMO again, and I'm never going to solo again, what a fucking mess.

>style on a K-styler so hard with a shotgun he goes 'wtf why don't u kstyle srsly'

I love me some GunZ shotgun

Yes, default shop was a mushroom. Upgraded shop at like level 30 was a pink mushroom.

cashshop shops were stuff like meowths and temples.

I was more of an assault rife guy myself.
>Tfw hopping around switching between sword to dash and move and my gun.
>Pop pop pop watchin motha fuckas drop.

I started playing it recently, it's fun as fuck.

Where are my flyff bros :(

Haha remember v6 guys???

I remember playing a fist fightan priest class and fucking loving it.
>Setting down your giant cross to create a boxing ring to 1v1 fagets in.
Are they still cool? I might just boot it up.
Is there any social elements? I want a guild to talk to ;_;

>Fusionfall

I was the man back in the day

S4 League is still around. It's...surviving, I guess is the word. A new weapon came out not too long ago.

GunZ, it's biggest rival, is basically dead. And it's sequel was hot garbage that killed off both it and the original GunZ.

Yeah priest is still cool as shit. Also seems to be though I haven't joined a guild yet.

Thats not a korean grinder.

Korean grinder is
>kill slimes/misnamed chibi D&D monsters for hours on end
>still don't get a level or that item you need
>never interact with another player ever except to gush over their cosmetics

Forgot my cool JUSTICE pic

Trickster Online. My heart broke when I heard that they closed the Western servers. It's not like I would've actively played it anymore but still, fuck it.

I got a bunch of these single-use teleporter items from a quest or maybe those few free Gacha minigame coins and found out you could use them to travel to regions that are no longer normally accessible. Walking around in those desolated landscapes already made me feel sad and nostalgic, it's terrible to imagine that it's all gone now.

I also liked DOMO or Dream of Mirror Online. It wasn't as terrible of a grind as Flyff but the flying gimmick was lame as shit. I was really excited about the multiclassing system and I even got a rare pet so I was mad about the shutdown of those servers too. But hey, it's now on Steam and it looks like utter shit in 2016.

But my all-time favorite was fucking Lunia. I really liked the combos and qt waifus but it was really the community and stage system that made it for me. It forced you to make friends. You simply couldn't make it alone and even if you could, then others would beg you to join. I made so many friends that I was excited just to log in and /dance1 in the town square. I think my guild used Square 7. I loved Lunia so much that it killed MMORPGs for me. None will ever compare. I really regret losing contact with all my Lunia niggas but as it always is, I didn't realize I would never see them again.

that went to shit with the expansions, Interlude was the last good one and the game was still pretty "western-looking" now it's barely recognizable and shit

Holy shit was this Mushpoie? I think I remember you

Flyff here.
I played on the FR server, I think I was the fourth or third Knight Master?
I stopped aroudn lvl 115 Master tho because the grind was getting too awful.

Man, what I loved about Flyff is the level of theory crafting possible since you could awake basically all your gears for stats, even the pet stats could be awake.

My build for Knight was something I created myself, I research the best amount of dex and block possible (Knight used to be the second class to get the most block per dex), I could solo giants relatively quickly and still aoe because of the sheer amount of blocks I had, it was 100% more efficient than full end since I had a fuck ton of STR and could hit like a truck too.

>check MU Online one day a decade later
>game actually has a built-in botting system now

Guess the devs gave up on getting rid of cheaters.

if flyff was downgraded back to when it was good would you play it again?
also wtf happened to it anyway, last time booted up my account was hacked and all the servers were merged and nobody was even playing

>fun as fuck in beta
>make it paytoplay when it leaves beta even though it was still the same chuggy memory leaking mess it was before
>nobody buys it so it goes back to free2play
>closes

I don't know what pissed me off more, then closing Cartoon Orbit for FusionFall, or them canceling FusionFall and leaving us with neither.

Not really, Flyff was a pretty trashy game even when it didn't get horribly fucked with updates.

Survival Project and Lunia was the shit. Where the fuck are the private servers for these things.

>mapleniggers need not apply
Not on this board too.

AiriesMS is pretty good.

>seek to install old mmorpg for nostalgia trip
Which of the following fates do you choose?
>shut down
>extremely dead game, only a few bots around
>gone through a million retarded patches, now convoluted shit
>servers merged, only BRs and french people playing, no one speaks english

How is Maplestory nowadays?

I'm one of those retards that actually likes grinding.

Fuck this game.

Deco online.

Full of Egyptians and BR's and other terrible people.

Anyone played this before?

Still the most interesting MMO setting to this day but hidden behind a typical Korean grindfest. RIP

I played Runescape all the time in middle school back in like 2006. A buddy burned a copy of this game for me and I played the shit out of this with him.
I still remember the conversation we had when I was installing it

>You install the game?
>Doing it right now
>.....I think it's broken, all I see are weird boxes
> ...it's Korean...

Shut down.
Better to have died a happy memory then live as a bot infested diseased husk that only says "br? br?".

I've never seen anybody else on Cred Forums in these type of threads admit to having played Redmoon Online back in the early 2000s.

Anyone else played Metin2?
Or Rappelz?

Black Desert Online.

spotted the romanian

>all random
>tfw someone else gets the dragon/unicorn/phoenix

Soul of the ultimate nation ;(
FUCK YOU IJJI AND WEBZEN

I used to be a pretty decent Nak. Too bad it was really fucking shitty on maps without much flat ground.

>friend bets me $20 in a boomer only match
>backshots and trickshots for days
>his face when he had to give me $20
Greatest moment of my vidya life.

Isn't there some private server of this with all mechs unlocked?

I remember playing it with some other people from Cred Forums and doing a boomerang only battle.

Holy fuck I remember watching some type of combo/gameplay video of a dragoon class or something with this song playing in the back and I have never been able to find it since. I'm pretty sure it was on google.videos too before they merged with jewtubes.
youtube.com/watch?v=H98VbZQTVag
Here's the song.
Game looked tight as shit too.

>ctrl+f "navyfield"
>0 results
cmon Cred Forums really

Dynasty Warriors Online

It died somewhat quickly but I had a blast playing it.

>ctrl+f "9dragons"
>0 results

apparently the what, 4th owner or something of the NA/EU version of the game called "GamesCampus" got it greenlit on steam and then abandoned it

i quit after i lost the level i had grinded my ass off for when the servers changed owners the first time. they promised account transfer and then it got delayed.. and delayed some more.. until they just fired up a month of 10x experience or something as if that made up for it in this grindfest hell

>tfw you get your first broom stick
>hundreds of acrobats afking in darkon 2 with something heavy pressed on their skill macro
>getting power leveled because you're an acrobat

Silkroad online, it made me realize how much I hate turks.

Anyone ever play Valkyrie Sky? It was a scrolling shooter MMO where you'd get gear to unlock new actives and increase damage output. Really fun, team based but could be done solo, incredibly unique. Unfortunately it shut down years ago and I don't see it ever having a private server or anything.

>you'll never impatiently wait for the end of the school day to hop on Kern and talk to your first mmo gf too naive to think it was just another guy again
Why live anons?

youtube.com/watch?v=RgcQ5-6GCHc

I'll never get over the fact that I did really well in this game and it just shut down.

spent way too much time playing this piece of shit

Jesus christ....Gunz. Many nights were spent playing that.

I remember playing melee only in Gunz on that beach map. Everyone fighting for that cliff ledge spot where you could spam right click.

>watch anime
>they play a mmo
>they find legendary loot while solo grinding

>play mmo
>normal mobs don't drop anything except quest items
>world bosses just give random crap that's not even good
>you have to grind dungeons with people to collect mats to craft decent gear
>said people won't party with you because you don't have the crafted gear that comes from that dungeon
I'd rather watch than play an mmo.

don't know about all mobiles unlocked, but there's that server that is just for Season 1

it's not one, it's fuckton

metin 2
4story
hero online
florencia online
rohan online
gaia
s4league
perfect world

perfect world and hero online was not shitty.
hero online had an epic story, i was playing the game for story.

Not an MMO, but I used to play a shitton of Pangya every day. Got started on the Japanese version and was playing almost every day for months.

Eventually, the tide of BRs pissed off Gamepot too much and they just rangebanned every IP that wasn't from Japan. The US and EU servers just weren't the same for me and I eventually quit.

my nigga.
actually game had fuckton of content. i was a 85 level venomancer. it was comfy.

Fun times. Especially pissing people off using rifles.

>"Spray noob"
>"Use skill"
>"k-style or kick"

Ha.

>I'd rather watch than play an mmo.
I think that's why the whole mmo anime genre became popular in the first place.

I had some sort of temporary arthritis during my journey to master butterfly style.

>ctrl+f
>no audition
Wow holy shit this game was flooding with gamer gurls.

Aika Online.
Also RIP Soul Master.

It was fun.

This never released though

>not O2Jam
Step it up senpai.

It was in Korea.

Thang online

post comfy music from gaes you played

youtube.com/watch?v=ixVjgTRFdvA

this is comfiest for me

Lineage 2
Granada Espada

naber kenks? manyak gibi oynamıştım lan bu oyunu.

my nigga!

Elsword

by Mitsuda Yasunori!

youtube.com/watch?v=CMpFVKsXh3c

tree of savior

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIIT

NIGGER

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

RIGHT IN THE FEELS

Best map track coming through.
youtube.com/watch?v=8MmBvaGD-IU
Shit would pump my skills with motivation.

Knight Online

it was a psedu-wow in every manner of speaking.

>orcs vs humans
>usual tank, healer, dps system
>exact same rogues, with stealth and running
>themepark zones
>pvp and pve zones are different
>raids
>wintergrasp like zone where you had to attack or defend a castle

I could contiune but all you have to know is it was really a wow before wow ever came about, without a blizz polish of course.

rf online
you got to pick between gundams, space elves, and midgets
that game had the best 3 way war out of all mmos
think guildwars 2 wvwvwvw but not as shitty
it was a clusterfuck but there were actual stakes and benifits to winning
there were 2 intro videos
the stupid ass song youtube.com/watch?v=lWpAtDhFvZY
and the one that made the game look cool
youtube.com/watch?v=kmX5a5or-5c

>tfw you hear YOU GOT THIS PARTY STARTED RIGHT
Does it have a offline client?

Shut down.

That way you don't get any false hopes.
You only remember the good times.

KO was let down by the complete pay to win aspect of the game.

My friend ask me to play this with him, the second day he left me and just botting his way to level cap, fuck him and the game is shit.

SMT Imagine

best part was the game was open pvp after like level 25 you you could run around ganking people
that and blowing up maus. those robot suits from the second video only the midget race could use em. they cost money to buy and repair if you blew one up that player was out millions though smart people would bail when it got low to save em.

I used to play this while listening almost exclusively to Rammstein, was an odd period in my life... but I loved boarding through the skies to Rammstein.

We need to get a Cred Forums server up and running for it.

I have a nostalgiaboner for it, even though I recognize it's shit.

I managed to find a source code dump for it before, never made anything out of it besides a CG ripper though.

Is there anything similiar to Yogurting? It's a shame it doesn't exist anymore

Who /rakion/ here?

the soundtrack was great though the only part of the game i remember was getting 3 musketeers and afking to level up. that a the mage had great tits

>Gunz is filled with hackers
>Get tired of it
>Heard of a new Shooter going in open beta soon called S4League
>Mfw youtube.com/watch?v=wH4lvVvjQnc

NO!
NO!
DON'T REMIND ME.
FUCK I WANTED TO LOVE THAT GAME SO MUCH.
I PLAYED THE BETA AND WHEN IT RELEASED I COULDN'T P2P BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T ACCEPT AUSTRALIAN CARDS.
FUCK.
FUCK.
MY GODDAMN ECLAIR BLASTER.

I don't remember much from that game other than the funky ass announcer and a sweet hookshot.

I spent so much time on f2p mmos it's not even funny. I tried a new one every couple of days too.

Oh shit nigger. Would kill to play it now.

I remember I got the flying surfboard and just stopped playing after flying around for a few hours.

Open beta was absolutely mind blowing fun.
Then the game got released, each update making it more pay to win than the other which simply killed my interest.

For some reason I love shitty f2p korean MMOs, I played tons back then but I stopped playing them because so many got shut down.
So many wasted hours of playtime for nothing... sobs

>sobs

you deserve it

Who else actually enjoyed Pangya?

Me.
I still boot it up from time to time, I used to have a fuck ton of fun playing it with my friends back in the days.

There used to be.
Might still be able to find the files if you search the web.

Only played it for like a week, played the portable version on PSP back then a lot though.

>9 dragons
my man

Me too!! I wish there where more console ports

Played it casually a couple times with friends. Surprisingly alright for what it is, though I couldn't be arsed to master shots.

>no priston tale
I remember playing the beta back in 2001-2002 together with Ragnarok Online

My nigga.
>get bow
>don't level any skills
>it bugs out and lets you farm a million skill points
>mfw having every single skill in the game at level 10

>down this shit
>spawn in some market
>dude who quits game has naruto quiz
>answer all questions
>2 minutes into the game have best gear
>uninstall

I still play Tree of Savior but i wish IMC would go bankrupt

I can't be the only one who played this bootleg Maplestory, right?

>F2P korean MMO
I never really stuck around for long on any of them. I just jumped around to a countless number of them. I mostly liked to just play whatever the newest hyped f2p mmo that was in CB at the time. Then jump over to something else after it was over.

Now, ToS is an absolute pile of shit good only for pornbaits i would never ever recommend to friends or enemies but there have been worse MMOs

>Flyff is still up
>They changed providers years ago
>Try to log into the new site
>Fuck around with some ancient email
>They merge my accounts
>My character is still there

Guys, I'm really tempted to install it...

>Muh tribute to RO
That's a wrong way to do mmo. You never do spiritual successor. No wonder it got fucked up

Ghost online was the shit man. Them huge jumps.

Am I the only one who played the shit out of Rusty Hearts?

>All this hate towards Tree of Savior
You are making me curious about the game

Nope, i played the gothic loli chick, i forget her name

Flyff
Maple Story
Knight Online
Trickster
Silkroad
Grand Chase
Vindictus
Granado Espada
Atlantica Online
Perfect World
Gunz
Fiesta Online
RF Online
Dark Eden
Rappelz

I pretty much bounced from 1 game to the next big hyped one.

this game was fun.

It's genuinely fun to play for a while but because the developers fucked up it has no lasting power. That's why it makes people so mad. The game has potential to be great but it will never be.

That was probably after I had quit already. Afaik they made several alternative avatars for the main classes but I never saw further than Roselle & Meilin. Unless you mean Angela but I doubt you'd classify her as loli

ROSE

I had a lvl 117 psykeeper on Aibatt. Good times,good times

Space Cowboy Online was fun until it went extremely grindy the closer you got to max level.

The whole faction system was kinda fun to, getting to participate in massive standoffs and showdown fights between the playerbase and shit.

Here, man.

Got pretty popular at mid 2000s here in Flipland. Pretty damn comfy to sink hours into with steady parties or just run around to do quests. Last time I checked it is still alive with p2w shit around, but its probably dead with most dedicated players switched to private servers.

>People mention gunz
>their all gunner trash

Mfw 12 yrs later and garbage like this still exists

There's a general on /vg/.
It's a lot of fun, and it's no longer that much of a grind until endgame.

What's funny is that even with all its issues S4 League was fun as fuck and probably the last game I played a lot in the good part of my life.

Playing shit with Cred Forums was fantastic back then.

I played it around 12 years back.
>Pick sword user
>Use defense build
>Aggro highest level ranged aoe mobs on the map
>Lure mobs towards lower lvl parties
>Stand next to healer of that party
>Aoe damage from mobs kills healer
>With no healing available continue to lure aoe mobs to other party members and wipe them all out
>When they die take any of the items they drop

It was so fun being an ass in that game.
Too bad the grind sucked and the death penalty was atrocious at higher levels.

What was your name? I played on Aibatt as well from day 1.

it could have been the best. ):

Damn, you're the only person i've ever seen actually talk about hero online. I really enjoyed that game until it went to complete shit.

see my billposter nigga I'm mad nice at this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=jeN6anFp5zU

The No Man Sky of MMOs
A barely working turd wrapped in broken promises and lies

It's been so long. I think it's Marshmallaz or something like that.

There were so many odd things about that shit.

>Best missiles in the game for the fighter class was in a level 40 area you couldn't farm after getting higher level
>You had to get lucky to have them drop in the first place, but if you did, you were set
>Game has THAT kind of enhancement system where if it fails, the item breaks.
>lost my Power Arrows because of that.

I hate that shit. It's still better than that but ToS not only failing the upgrade and consuming one of the item's resource for upgrades but setting it back a level is terrible.

rappelz

i had the names suiseiseki and souseiseki back when desu/rozen maiden were memes

Damn psykeepers were so fucking strong.

You only had to lvl int and buy full mana items. Spirit bomb did extra damage based on mana. It was so fucking good.
In pvp you just snared (satanology) and spammed spirit bomb. Theyre pretty much dead. Costs shitton of mana but their hp drops faster.
Crucio spell was also nice, reflect damage x2.

Tree of Savior is only good if you have friends. You'll lose motivation to play otherwise because it's very ho-hum questing out the ass until about 210~ or so where it becomes optimal/necessary to grind in a party. Better hope your class has something the grind party needs. Better not be a Swordsman without Peltasta. And also, thanks to ridiculous HP levels, hope you went Hoplite + Dragoon (IIRC) so you can at least be useful at fighting bosses along with tanking, otherwise if you're a Swordsman, as far as everyone is concerned you're deadweight not worth bringing along.

Personally I think the class system makes the game fall apart when you see the real game they want you to play around 170 or so, and it becomes incredibly clear that older Rank skills become useless outside of buffering your strong skills in DPS thanks to enemies with 50k+ health showing up and the skills being scaled mostly according to what Rank you got them.

Archer Rank 3 (Rank 3 in the game) skill does 230x2 damage at level 5.
Musketeer Rank 1 (but Rank 7 in game) skill does 400% +8000~ damage at level 5. Shit like that.

I'd rather RO's system where you can commit to a class fully.

Psykeepers were strong as hell but they were glass cannons.
>pvping against a Jester
>goes invis
>HoP and 1 shots you

And BPs were utterly broken with their assload of hp and buffs.

Nexus Kingdom of the Winds

Knight Online.

>tfw restarting character because you put points into vagrant skills
>tfw hitting level 20 and flying for the first time
>tfw spending hours just exploring the world
>tfw that darkon 3 music
>tfw pvping in saintmorning and losing every duel
>tfw leveling and selling a party
>tfw starting a guild with your friends
>tfw grinding in darkon and hearing that music
>tfw gaining mobbing capabilities
>tfw finally hitting 60
>tfw buying your first guardian weapon
>tfw refining your build and winning at pvp
>tfw just chilling in flaris at a high level
>tfw never growing tired of the wonderful music and atmosphere of the game
I know Flyff was shit, but it will forever be one of the most wonderful gaming experiences I had. I'll always treasure it

This is an outdate pasta
Swordman are better now and top tier in rank8
You can do 1-260 solo with 0 grinding and 260-280 with little grinding

Dragon Nest.

I'll miss you. RIP in peace.

I know. But once you snared someone they were pretty much dead.
BP could 1 shot most classes I think? Had a skill named asalralaikum or so. Also did damage based on mana + strength. But consumed it all.

>Monster & Me
This shit was pretty damn weird

DOMO anyone?
Best fucking skill system, could beat a boss 20 lvls over me, didn't get any xp from it though, waste of a half hour

youtube.com/watch?v=oZNaJX-XrIs

:(

Man, I loved the hipster classes like ranger and elementor

but then there came other updates after the game got dropped, this was the timeframe where they had a race to level 70 going on, gpotato had space cowboy then the license got bought in us and eu,
us got ace online and and eu got air rivals.

i agree the breaking upgrade thing was just greedy design, also suffixes and prefixes for which you had to buy cash shop items to get a random shitty-at-best-to-possibly-the-best affix and if you got a shitty one you had to wipe it with cash shop too, top of that weapon upgrades made it so if you got decent enchants you HAD to do it

the gameplay was rad as fuck and the multiplayer design was the best i ever encountered but too bad you had to be so greedy, casino online.

I guess that's true but Psykeepers eat the dirt when they go up against jesters and rangers due to low hp and even elementors to an extent. Because snare doesn't mean anything to a ranger when he has more range than your wand.

Although it was fun shitting on blades in pvp and there were so many of them.

I played a private server once with like 10k times the normal rates just to test out how powerful you can be at cap. There were BPs that had 300k hp and hit for 150k.

How were BJs at cap/very high level?

Remember when IMC was the hype company of the grindy korean MMO world?

IMC fucked up when ToS was badly balanced in the open betas and (last I heard) never fixed it.

Also, I miss Granado Espada. It was fun while the localization companies weren't unsubtly ripping off people with P2W items.

>Priston Tale

fuck me I loved that game and all its delayed glory. I remember being level 30-something and some guy offered me 50k to transfer gear from his pike main to his alt.

It took him like half an hour, so he gave me another 50k and some potions.

Sure, bps and yjs do a ton of damage in a single ability but the most fun I've had was on my 110+ ele casting that wind attack, I forgot what it was called.

If you had above average equipment, you could reach up to 2.5-3k per cast. To add insult, nobody could catch you if you ran in and out of the perimeter of the arena. It definitely was annoying and I didn't do it very often; but when the arena was packed I'd love to try to clear everyone before they could respawn.

Fun times at Lawolf arena, I was a nuisance.

Bjs fall off hard later on if you don't have AMAZING adoch stuff. At that point you might as well become a ranger.

I only played until v12 so idk about the new classes

There's a Cred Forums guild on mapleroyals if anyone wants to take a nostalgiatrip

They were very, very underwhelming. Because although they had like 140+% crit and like insane amount of knock back, their damage was poor compared to rangers or even normal jesters. They couldn't use most abilities due to having a bow even if yoyo was on toolbar swap.

>when you were with the cool powerful kids that sat in the middle of the arena
Good times. I got up to like 9k+ per cast of spirit bomb I think.

Elementors were fun, played my cousin's lvl 94 elementor. So much easy farm.

Conquista, dont know if it had an english server but the spanish translation was wonky as fuck (violet gem = gema violada = raped gem) so many hours wasted with friends

Conquer 2.0

Had a lvl 130 reborn taoist/warrior

Exteel, GunZ, Trickster, Gunbound, Rakion

All fun times, mostly exteel and gunz, i miss those so much

>Whooping kstyle fags everyday after school

It was fun

Rappelz
I have thrown 3 years of my life away into that time sink. I got two main chars, one lvl155 and one got to 154 I think. Too bad the game turned into p2w from t-PRO onward. Still have good memories from Rappelz, just started playing the OST from yt. Music was really good.

I played another Maplestory clone

>when you were with the cool powerful kids that sat in the middle of the arena
Pretty much. Nobody fucked with anyone associated with iCe, which I found funny

I've always found psys to be a shit class. Bad leveling and even worse in the arena. Though there was one Psy that I remember who could hold her own in the arena. I didn't mess with her

Also yeah, as soon as you got windwall at level 60 or whatever, just go to Azria and farm 103 mammoths and never take a hit. 10 levels in one batch

Mabinogi was the shit.

Semi dead. Still has an hardcore fanbase of loyalist in the low thousands. Cap raise and pretty big roadmap in the work too.

Problem is, the developer is shit and the CS is horribly unbalanced, among other things.

Pic related, guild tournament, only thing I still bother logging in for aside some guild activities

>ctrl+f NosTale
>0 results
What the heck

Eh, I chose my targets. I always attacked first and went after blades/unsuspecting jesters/Psykeepers/elementors. Basically anyone not able to take many hits from my spirit bomb. I never fucked with the powerhouse BPs and knights. They just tanked my hits. And I didn't kill RMs because they were nice until one decides to AoE in the middle of everyone sitting.

Azria was an amazing place to farm. So much exp per kill and the density of mobs were so high.

Dragonica was fun for a few months I played it

I wanted to be a mage in this so I spend all my stat points on INT. I did shit damage and it took forever to level up. Turns out your stat points reset when getting the class.

Rappelz looks awfully similar to L2.

Not sure if Korean or not, can anyone help me find the name of this MMO?
All I remember are two weapons: the crystal spear, which is was pretty good, and the Imp Spear which everyone wanted to have. The latter you had to get from a dungeon that was nothing but fucking imps/goblins.

Other than that it was a really generic boring MMO. I never made it very far in it.

tibia was amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=7GBt076aHjw

>L2
You mean lineage 2? cause if thats what pic related is then it looks pretty good. Do you still play? Might give it a go

We still got an active guild on mapleroyals going called Comfy.

>rusty farts

Cabal

The only good thing about it was the music.

Lunia was my shit. Had a lvl 82 Dacy named Unsquishable. Always used Wari and Pandamo to frustrate the numerous Tias and Siegs

I remember being a part of Audacity, one of the most powerful guilds there. I could hold my own against Kckrypyonite. That motherfucker had a crazy Dain

V15 was better tho

I only played this for some Steam sale event achievement.
At least I think it was this game.

I don't know how early you got into Flyff but before Azria was a thing, everybody leveled in Darkon 3 which was so cool and diverse and huge with tons of things to see and places to explore.

When Azria was introduced in v9 or v10 or whatever, people NEVER want to Darkon 3 unless they were doing the job/master/hero quest. It was like the devs completely scrapped 1/5 of the entire map.

And then in v12 they introduced that beach map for lower levels which pretty much replaced Saint Morning for leveling.

It was fun going out and leveling and finding 3 or 4 other people out there doing their own thing. But in Azria you would have to constantly change channels because somebody had an entire spawn. I'm guilty of that because I played aoe

Yeah, Lineage 2. I haven't played it anymore since the last big english server died. Russian/spanish/br servers still going strong, though.

Anyone else who played Atlantica?
It's the only MMO I've played with enjoyable combat.

oh, gay.

Finally someone who also played Raiderz, yeah game is ded years ago. man did miss pre level 45
where ppl fought at Snow Mt. Faction

I played somewhere in like version 6 or something. I remember trying to steal mobs from people because they were so scarce. Darkon 3 was so fun to explore,all the little nooks and crannies. Especially in the foresty area with those mushroom dudes and the grasshoppers. I hated the ancient ruins place or whatever it was called. It looked cool, but was a pain to level there.

I stopped somewhere before that beach place. I loved the little cave at the end of saintmorning. Or those GM games to find them and get prizes.

MS is P2W? Is this a recent thing? When I played it all you could buy were cosmetics.

my lads, i was hoping to find this here

i actually liked the setting of it, went back to look into playing it for nostalgia's sake when i read that it was kill

This was flavor of the month on Cred Forums

>went to check how's that one game doing
>Note: This game has been cancelled or shut down and is no longer available for play

Damn, the Mushpoies! Yeah the part of Darkon with the grasshoppers and winding tree branches was the coolest. And the desert area with the boomcranks or whatever they were called

i remember briefly playing that, but only the name rings a bell. i couldn't pick it out from a screenshot if i tried. it was just so plain jane.

Last I heard Metin 2 was still at large in Central/Eastern Europe.

Please tell me I wasn't the only one retarded enough to pronounce Lineage as Line-Age.

what about project gorgon? tried it a bit ago but it was barebones, re downloading it now. Anyone have any experience with it/wanna check it out together?

Its still alive though, the nexon one just got taken over by a new publisher and servers are actually alive again. for now

It's pretty much Generic: The MMO.

This is the only thing that kept me going:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL-8hejSbAg

LAWOLF SERVER MASTERRACE
AIBAT FAGGOTS CAN LEAVE NOW

Played this fucking game for too long.
Would still be playing it if it didn't rely on being in a guild to get anything half-decent.
Archeage in case you don't know, wouldn't recommend you start playing it now anyway, the levelling takes a long time if you play solo and you have literally 0 chance of getting anything good without being in one of the top guilds of your server.

I don't know what its like now, but PWI about 8-10 years ago was great. Gameplay vise its was a grindfest, but at least the community in general was good, and the character creator was ahead of its time as I recall.

When I first played DS1, the mushroom family reminded me of the mushpoies.

And it was interesting how the desert didn't have the regular small/normal/captain but had more military rankings.

>Lightning
My goddess!

>You will never get to play 100k players tibia ever again

>tfw being a buff priest
the spell graphics were exciting at the time, more than WoW's
I can't remember, but I think it didn't have a cash shop at first. Probably within the first few years.

What shitty F2P MMO can I play now? I want to kill some time.

first fucking time i see someone else who played yogurting here. those were the days.

Worst grind I've ever experienced, nothing else compares.

Dungeon Fighter Online is great.
Also Dragon Nest seems to be fun but I've yet to play it.

>Elder Druid in Tibia
>Summoner in Rappelz
>That fan class in Metin 2
>Strider or Gunslinger in LaTale
>Psykeeper or Ranger in FlyFF
>Explorer in Florensia Online
>Every day I wake up with knowledge that I will never get to play these ever again with same feel I had back then

>It's a lot of fun, and it's no longer that much of a grind until endgame.
>endgame
>DFO
are we thinking of the same game because DFO HAS NO ENDGAME and that is entirely why it's dead in NA

>Make assist into ringmaster
>Pretend to be a girl
>Get insane ammounts of free gear and penya just so I can turn on follown on some BP and put some weight on heal button for few hours

Also
>That amazing feel when you upgraded your pc and got second monitors and could run 4 Flyffs at once

>geared ringmaster decides he's bored
>everyone in the arena is now dead

know any good private servers?

>literally 0 (zero) posts for based talisman online

One of the classes literally used weapons that were like a mix of Kratos swords and Ivy's weird chain sword thing. This game was the shit.

Tibia
Gunbound
RF Online
Cabal Online
Mu Online
Lineage 2
Flyff
Ragnarok
Priston Tale
GunZ
Silkroad

I played all this trash and loved it all. A shame I can't enjoy MMOs anymore, especially since everyone decided to follow the WoW format and I fucking hate WoW.

That edgy shit was gold for an angsty teenager like me. Requiem Online

>GunZ
>Didn't like K-Style
>Saw some video of a motherfucker wrecking K-Stylers with dagger
>D-Style
>Rocket Launcher+That really fast rifle
>Or double shottys
>or double revolvers
>imitate his ass
>get halfway good
>molest fuccbois in corner with dagger stabs
>well timed lunges insta flatten your opponents on their back
>if you get parried you can angle 45 degrees from the attacker to completely avoid charged sword
>infinite wall walking, even around corners

youtu.be/xpXfS-_v7x4

If you showed me this game today I would STILL know how to move like a sanic nigger. It's ingrained in my muscle memory.

Priston Tale

Fucking Pikeman for life!!

Jacktheripper specifically. Maybe someone who was there will see this.

DOMOs a very strange game, I remember Cred Forums started playing it a while ago.

Doing that shit destroyed my fingers back then.

COME ON!
COME ON!
COME ON!

Living in korea and having an interest in MMOs in 2000 ~ 2010 must have been the fucking bomb.

>you will never play pre-F2P again

I used to be hype for Tree of Savior. Then I learned its by the same devs that did Granado Espada and after that I knew it'd be shit.

And it was, from the ground up Tree of Savior is just a bad game that cannot be salvaged. The core mechanics, the way stats work, the games engine and the games progression are all too bad to fix with simple patches. It's fucking astonishing because I managed to log some 400 hours into during the 2nd closed beta and the only thing that kept me going was cute costumes/hats and the idea that maybe they'll delay it to fix the problems.

>trickster will never return

Why live

Pretty much this. When I was a kid during the early 2000's, if I saw any game that looked like weeaboo trash I almost never picked them up to play them except for a few occasions like Conquer Online, Knight Online, RF Online, and a few others.

I was stuck playing DAoC, Anarchy Online and freemium games like Project Entropia and Astonia III

Wait a second. Was this that MMO where you can play as a student in a fighting high school, and the two different schools in the game had rivalries?

My nigger, I played this all the time

Picked this game up again back in 2012 just to see how the game was doing.

It's basically filled with BRs and Spanish speaking spics, and I forgot how grindy and tedious the game was after you completed the first region and head off to the first major city.

>tfw Kartrider never made it out of beta in North America
>We got a shitty watered down Facebook game instead
Chibi shit is like Initial D and Mario Kart mixed together
youtube.com/watch?v=VARw3iP80Uw

Survival project

MMOs were amazing for everyone during 2000 - 2010 where ever you were in the world user..

In the west, the early 2000's was literally an MMO goldmine.

I wouldnt touch GMS with a 10 foot pole. The people left are players that stuck around for several years with gear costing ~10,000$, or noobs that can't even compare. Some content is even locked off to those that can't hit the damage cap, since they did away with 30 people raids.
Reboot may or may not still have a hacking problem, but regardless, the community there is pretty lackluster as well.
The closest you'll get to a close knit community in grind-heavy maplestory is probably Mapleroyals, simply because its the biggest private server pre-BB, and PQ's are still mandatory for early leveling. Just avoid Cred Forums guilds, unless you actually like underage memers.

I miss it so much.

>365 replies
>only 5 posts about Ragnarok Online

Fuck this place.

>tfw got into SMT after the game died
It looked fun, how was it?

Therealmofchaos.com

Used to play this shit a BUNCH

I was never any good at it but I enjoyed joining in on the massive swarms and shooting in the vague direction of the enemy.

Shame the combat was so crap outside of small-scale scrims though.

>You will never go all starship troopers on those fucking bugs ever again

>But in Azria you would have to constantly change channels because somebody had an entire spawn. I'm guilty of that because I played aoe
>Dex/Str/End Knight
>Was able to take literally every single one of those white Elephants mobs on me with my cleric bot spam healing me
>We're talking about 100 of them
It was so great in term of exp, but I also caused so much shitstorm...
People spamming Sneaker thinking that it would kill me, or some guy making a bp only to asal me mid aoe which caused a huge shitstorm since they were from a popular guild and people started to give them shit for that (like refusing to take them in parties or buying things they sell..Etc)
Good times.

Who /talesofpirates/ here?

I still play it with the same group of friends at least a few times every spring. It's almost like a seasonal tradition thing. New courses never

>florencia online
Fuck, I really liked this game.
The combat and movement on the ground was kinda slow but being able to take a boat and explore the whole sea while fighting other people or monsters in the sea was neat as fuck.

I never really got into FoM, it looked just... obtuse and tedious in every aspect of the game

Fuckign hell, I can still hear the aibatts and lawolfs

>flyff
Guys, you're making me unlock memories of having that qt clockwork meido pet before I quit, and that's not helping anything.

...Do Russkie MMOs count too?

I honestly wish this game was still up

It was so cute

This had gender locked classes, right, where the little girl was a healer?

or maybe that was pirates online, I can't quite remember.

I just realized I've been playing MMOs for quite a long time now.

BDO is turning to garbage shit fast, people that are 59+ still farming sausans and pirates, people soloing instead of grouping because fuck splitting xp anymore, no communication from devs or publishers anymore and what communication exist solely to either lie or pad response from cash shop shit to make it look like players aren't getting ripped off left and right.

Anyone here ever played the literally best PvP/sandbox mme ever out there?

>talisman online
my fucking nigga

I loved how you could click a waypoint inside your quest log and it auto ran there

yeah I played it back when it was still official.

But I never got far into the pvp part.

DESU with all that setting lore I think an RPG or trad mmo would be good

There's a running private server for this game

playtrickster.com/

Im someone that never cares about lores and shit in games but shadowbanes grim lore I got to know from time to time hooked me somehow. I also like their art. Feels like a fucking book

>up against a good boomer
>can't even be mad about getting your shit pushed in
Fuck Naks though, I had to stop playing in avatar enabled rooms because of the easy mode one-shots.

and its avoided by anyone with a brain for a reason

I've basically given up on BDO, only do weekly boss scrolls with friends because it's free shit and an itty bitty chance at boss gear.
No penalty for dying in pvp means any chucklefuck can just keep smashing his face against me until I'm about to go negative karma. Friends talked me into it, and I was stupid enough to get suckered into just another shitty Korean grindfest with garbage PvP and a ton of Facebook-esque shit.

>tfw no racing MMO with permaloss