If you could play any game for the first time again, which one would it be?

If you could play any game for the first time again, which one would it be?
Lemme start

Dark Souls

The entire MGS series.

But RDR is also a good choice.

Fallout 3/NV

RE4

Half-Life and Opposing Force

Probably Dark Souls.
The beauty of your first playthrough is great.
Entering Dark root for the first tine is amazing. It is so beautiful.
Everything around Undead Parish is pretty.
Also playing it for the first time again would be fun because of the struggles.

mercenaries

MGS3

Great taste but Playground of Destruction mode makes the second time better

Hotline Miami 2

Bad Rats

Runescape.

Ghost Trick or Journey. I had such magical experiences with those. Journey would all depend on who I get as my co-op partner, I think my original run played out flawlessly, I had one bro for 95% of the run and we had some crazy ass separation moments where I thought I had lost him for good. Just because of the risk of a redone run not being as good though I'd have to choose Ghost Trick.

Super Mario 64

Why? The first one was better

MGSV this time without knowing about big medic

I loved it. Was in all the hype threads. Just loved it.

Team Fortress 2.

MGS 3, Majora's Mask, or Hotline Miami

New Vegas I would specifically because when I first started it my asshole friend held my hand and made me use the wiki whenever he came over so I didn't have the true New Vegas experience.

tfw I will never know what it's like to find out by myself that Jeanie May was the one to sell Boone's wife to Legion because once we got to Novac, he said "It's her, just check her safe once she leaves and take the receipt and you'll have Boone as your partner. "

Minecraft, t b h
Never been more comfy in any game since

Fuck that, I just want to go back to the days when Dark Souls had a cult following, and none of the meme-spouting retards that latched onto it once it hit the PC (not implying all the PC users are assburger faggots, but they are unarguably coming from your side of the spectrum).

For some reason Uncharted 2. All my other favourite games have seemed to get better the more I play them.

The first Mass Effect. So many hopes and dreams that were destroyed by the sequels. I can't even bring myself to play it again.

The game of real life...

Last of us. When the story didn't make we wanna shoot everyone and the wait between action sequences didn't make me wanna gut myself

Assassin's creed 2. It was so much fun and this was before I knew the series would be a yearly release. Exploring Florence and Venice was so fun

What does everyone love this game so much? Outside of the setting it was really a mediocre game.

Fallout 1. The feeling of stepping outside the vault for the first time and being perfectly in sync with my character has never been matched since. Neither of us had a single fucking clue about the crazy world we were about to experience.

>Monster Hunter 1
>Phantasy Star Universe
>Steambot Chronicles
>The Bard's Tale

I never even played the game on PC and first played it back in 2011.

Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven
Gothic
Star Wars: Kotor II
Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl

GIVE HER BACK

Was about to post this. I can see how the atmosphere is fantastic but the actual game play is so shallow.

>If PCucks could play anyone video game for the first time, what would it be?
All of them.

This

undertale

>FEAR
>STALKER: Shadow Of Chernobyl
>Thief: The Dark Project and Metal Age.
>System Shock 2
That's 5, but yeah, those, been thinking about this type of question for a while.

Silent Hill 2
it blew my mind on the first playthrough

Binary Domain. It's still fun, but not as fun as the first time.

Not just this one really, all except 4 were beautiful works of art.
(4 just felt like DLC for 3)

Final fantasy 7

Only this cause faggot friend took the controller from me and immediately ran and grabbed the bass cannon, other than that I was blind.

Persona 5