Megaman battle network 2

megaman battle network 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWN2Lehwbwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember being little and asking my dad what "dam-en it" meant because of this game.
he didn't know how to read :)

games made in a different era.

Sal and the ocult shop owner should have come back in the later games.

>Tfw there's no good games anymore

Like just look at Cred Forums. First page is filled with Pepe, a thread on which Digimon is good (unrelated to vidya), Yakuza, Mafia, Overwatch, a bunch of other AAA games, Dead or Alive, and a bunch of irrelevant shitposting.

Good games are extremely rare these days when back then on my GBA I couldn't keep up with all the MMBN games, Castlevania, Pokemon, Metroid, etc.

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=XWN2Lehwbwo

WHERE ARE MY MEGAMAN ZERO AND BATTLE NETWORK SEQUELS ON 3DS CAPCOM????

>the oven is on fire!
>instead of tossing water on it, I'll plug in my PET and send my Navi into the system where it will beat up the virus and magically stop the fire!

The only thing that would ever tempt me to fund a kickstarter would be a spiritual successor to this series.

>Zero and BN sequels
But those series are finished, user.

user?
The fuck??
You wanna die electrocuted???

I was too young to play this and I got stuck at the zoo part but would just keep turning on my gameboy SP and walking around the zoo

I can't be the only one who rebought them all on VC and also bought the strategy guides while working towards getting all stars/emblems

Sal did. in 4

Sal and Miyu re-appear together in the amazing Battle Chip Challenge.

>throwing water on an electrical and / or grease fire

stupid fucking ice fairy

Clearly the translators meant soda.

>soda
You mean fountain drink?

Best scene

You don't throw water on electrical or grease fires, dummy. That will literally just make the fire so much worse. You're supposed to throw salt on those types of fires, or use an approved standard fire extinguisher.

You people are weird.

Why do you have so many names for soda fountain pop?

>Chrono X

NEVER
EVER

I feel like my desire for a mostly uni code folder ruined the pacing of the game for me.

I'm playing mmbn3 recently and there's just significant chunks of time where I grind for chips so I have at mostly Unicode folder with decent amounts of total damage.

Am I doing it wrong? Am I suppose to wait until after I beat the game to grind chips?

>Shanghai.exe translation never

mighty no pico
same shit happens to me so im trying to just go with the flow. 4-5 codes

You're not wrong, it just feels like it takes longer because you know that an alphabet soup folder is horribly inefficient.

That said, P code chips are plentiful and you can even get good shit like BigWave P if you're in custom style and good enough early on.

There's a good guide for it at least.

COKE

I'm just using a life sword folder with a Y code + some Navi chips and *s.

Just started plantmans scenario but I'll check out P code chips since I have wood Cust style.

>mfw Americans call sudsy wubsy wakey sippy fuel "soda" or "pop"

Is not the same, I want to read the dialogue even if is just cheesy stuff.

I'm actually surprised no Kickstarter/Indie fuck has decided to use MMBNs combat system of having a deck and an active field.

It's like a fucking real-time card game for christ sake. Fun for PvE, maybe some competitive playing (but ping would fuck it up) and lots of options from chips and styles.

The fucking Quaker 3 combos in Battle Network 1 just ruin my shit as they fuck up my board.

Aqua Tower isn't cutting it anymore. What's a good place to get more Knight Swords? Those niggas hit hard.

trans thinking already and this was 2004!

Ah I meant games set in the same timeline, like Star Force was to BN and ZX was to Zero

nowhere, because capcom hates megaman and money

I like to think that it's because anyone who plays BN respects its battle system enough to not try to use it for cash grabs.

brian wu and her testicle haired character

There's been a couple of flash games, but otherwise card games aren't as fun to make as metroidvanias.

I don't think cunnies are located on the tummy.

I've messed around with cloning the battle system in Game Maker but got sidetracked and lost momentum.

I'de love to do that. I'm just waiting until I get enough funds/sizable team from my other games to do something like this. A-anytime now...