The vitriol this game gets is SO mean spirited. The game isn't anywhere near bad enough to engender THIS kind of hate...

The vitriol this game gets is SO mean spirited. The game isn't anywhere near bad enough to engender THIS kind of hate. Someone explain to me what exactly is so fucking offensive about this game?

Meme kiddies hating on anything that isn't made by Blizzard.

Watching a company blunder with a game so badly and try to Jew people by making them pay for what should've been a free to play game makes everyone excited to share in the schadenfreude of its failure.

I can't think of a single good thing about it, does that count?
Not even the controls were very good, because it's a piss-poor console port like nearly every other Gearbox game.

I regret buying Overwatch. I had fun with it but now looking back there hasn't been a single round or experience that stood out to me over dozens of hours. Every round feels the same even with the different characters because they're all forced to play a certain way and you fight on the same parts of maps every time. I'm a fan of Blizzard and there streamlining of games but they took it way too far with Overwatch. There is nearly no strategy in the game at all or any way to outplay the opponents besides aiming better than they do. Defenders sit on choke points and attackers try to break through the choke point and occasionally have some flankers. Because there are no power ups or ammo on the map there is no reason for defenders to move off the choke or for attacks to go anywhere except straight for the objective.

I'M SLOWLY DRIFTING TO

This. For all its failures, Battleborn at least got its gameplay, characters and writing right.

>Gearbox
That's enough of a warning sign to burn any copy on sight.

What did you expect when they copied TF2 corridor map types?

Battleborn has shit writing and characters, on top of abysmal animations, stop defending this turd of a game.

Their gameplay isn't interesting enough to warrant appeal either.

I don't think it's a bad game, it failed due to retarded marketing and a $60 price tag.

Gameplay is good from what I played of the beta but character designs are awful in comparison to OW or Paladins. Also cringey Gearbox writing.

Randy pls go

>Attention: Feminism is awesome!

>soldier with a tiny head

It's just TOO BADASS for Cred Forums

Most Blizzdrones and weebs with a few people who genuinely hate Gearbox

I enjoyed the beta for a few matches and forgot about it soon after. Didn't get it because no money, then overwatch came out and I got it because my friend was going to get it too and had fun with it for a few weeks until it got more and more repetitive. I got Battleborn when it was on the humble bundle(I got it specifically for Battleborn) a few months back and I found it boring, especially when you're forced to do the prologue, the dialogue And gameplay felt lackluster and just wanted my first game I joined to just end so I could do something else. I gave it another try a few days after and i just couldn't get into it, it felt like such a chore, but forced myself to do a few matches. The game just didn't feel right.

Another retard that didn't play the games, repeating that quote out of context. Pathetic.

Which does Cred Forums hate more: Battleborn or No Man;s Sky?

F2P when?

>giving money to the gearjew

>games
Yeah, let's be glad there aren't any 'games', just a single "game"

This game is literally karma for all the crap Gearbox did.

Blizzshill plz go

Someone explain to me what exactly is so fucking offensive about this game?

VISUALLY

Even if the game played decent you'd still have to watch the fucking eyesore

>what exactly is so fucking offensive about this game
the character design is so fucking atrocious it does genuinely offend me

>you will never break Randy's spirit by saying he's only good for Borderlands and nothing else