Hol up

Hol up

Google made a reference to Majoras Mask, and they're holding a conference tomorrow.

NX confirmed? with Google partnership?

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/huawei_was_supposed_to_build_the_the_google_pixel_phones_but-news-20851.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>more Nintendo phoneshit

I'm expecting Zelda Run (((exclusively))) for the Android Operating System

Why does your taskbar look so much different than mine? What did you do?

when the fuck is Theophany part 2 coming out?

Is Google Pixel part of the NX family???

>Nintendo console
>#madebygoogle

Miyamoto is rolling in his grave

You mean made by HTC

gsmarena.com/huawei_was_supposed_to_build_the_the_google_pixel_phones_but-news-20851.php

GOOGLE PHONExNINTENDO

it could be something big.

Pic is the tweet from the senior VP of android.

W-W-W-W-W-W-WHAT!?!?!??

THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING FOLKS

NINTENDOxGOOGLE

HOLY SHIT

SONYDRONES BTFO FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

>Cred Forums dies as NX is introduced by Google
Hold this hole until tomorrow Hiro, it will implode by itself with such news

>Made by Google
Googles only destroy and protest

>people hate android here.

Holy shit.

If they were in a serious partnership with google I doubt Miyamoto would've been at the apple conference announcing timed exclusives for them.

>mario run at apple conference
>wtf I love ios now
>stupid vague shit by google
>wtf I love android now

>he fell for the android meme

YEEEAH NINTENDOOGLE

It's not going to be a game. They're hyping up the google event a ton saying this
It's something big. Either console integration or google is helping Nintendo build the console.

>arby's celebrated Metroid's 30th
>NX Arby exclusive confirmed???

It's gonna be nothing.

If they were gonna partner with Google, then why did they make Mario Run an iOS "exclusive"?

>iphone gets runner mario shit
>Android gets Majoras Mask

Wait wait wait.

What exactly does nintendo stand to gain by partnering with google?

Full blown phone games?
Just more money?

How does it gain us as consumers?

the one and only time i went to arbys it had to have been the worst experience at ANY business I have ever gone to.

fuck arbys and fuck metroid

Better hardware, especially when Nintendo has lacked it for so long

>tfw nintendo is going mobile

the wrong kid really did die

>google hyping up a google event
Um, okay? Shouldn't you be posting this on Cred Forums? Anyway the brand new google pixel phone specs were leaked yesterday.

Strictly more money and better outreach. Google probably gets to collect more data like they always want to do. Overall, probably a huge win for Nintendo if it's true. I'd imagine Pokemon GO taking the internet by storm for a month contributed a lot to this partnership.

Protip.

They've been nobile for a while

I don't think it'll be the full partnership everyone's hoped for for so long. From Nintendos own statements, and Ubisoft CEOs blabbing, it seems pretty clear Nintendo is attempting to use mobile games as advertising for their own systems. Throwing out free teasers which promise the full experience only on NX.

It still makes me upset how this randon food franchise remembered Metroid's 30th anniversary but Nintendo didn't.
And no, Federation Blunder does not count.

Android is objectively trash since its extremely unoptimized and laggy and most phones have utter trash battery life. Not to mention literally everything you do on it is sent to Google. And most Android manufacturers are getting rid of expandable storage and removable batteries so any leg up it had on iPhones is gone now.

I hate Apple on principle but they still make the best smartphones.

Nintendo can't afford to compete with Sony and Microsoft because they both have media empires which can bankroll selling the consoles at a loss. Nintendo has to make a profit on each console sold to stay in business, which is why the Wii U costs what appears to a premium. In fact Sony/MS probably lose close to 100 bucks per console.

Yeah but that OP image isn't/g/ related.

>tfw the rumours of the NX running Android are true

>Complaining about optimization of a fucking phone OS when comparing the features both have

If you're a normie dipshit who can't have fun with messing with Android software then yeah, Apple is totally for those type of retards who don't even know the most basic tech babble.

You're a fucking moron. The PS4 is one b of Sonys biggest profit drivers along with, music, cameras, sensors, insurance, sound, etc

why the fuck wouldn't more money be enough of an incentive for a business, retard.

>I want an overheating botnet piece of shit that has 4 hours of SOT and lags like a fucking bastard
>b-but I can change the keyboard!!!!

Whatever floats your boat

Selling the console at a loss doesn't mean that they don't heavily make up for that loss with games, PS+, etc.

>Easy as fuck to crack
>Piracy

Yeah Playstation division is #1, but the consoles themselves probably sell at a loss. They get all the money from their share of game sales and charging $60 for PS+

Their headphones are still among the best selling and in Europe they're still #1 TV manufacturer. They're just dying in North America.

Nintendo has always been garbage when it comes to preventing piracy. This wouldn't be anything new.

So your discussion is only limited to the OP stuff here. Don't back your shit with unrelated stuff.

>post yfw NX is literally short for Nexus

Nexus is dead. It's now called the Pixel.

Every Nintendo device since the DS has been cracked.

Plus it could be a heavily modified version of Android.

I'm not OP , but my post is the same day that OPs image starts.

No, all that's happening is that they're removing all traces of Linux from Android so its fully Google.

>4 hours of SOT
How many applications were you running on your android at once?

>youtube red

That's more likely related to "Andromeda" rumor that Google is merging Android and Chrome OS.

In other Google news today, leaks are saying the the Daydream headset is being revealed tomorrow and will be priced at $80. Anyone think Reggie or Miyamoto will show up to reveal a VR-compatible Link's Crossbow Training or something?

Google conference is for their new super secret leaked phone, the Google Pixel that has something new called Google Magic. Google it, it's all over mobile news sites.

>android is Linux

Muh freedoms
Muh gentoo

>says Google is a botnet
>supports Apple
what

They make up the losses through software licensing on games, and shit like PS+.
The consoles though are absolutely 100% sold at a loss. You've seen those "build me a PC for less than a PS4" shitpost threads; you can't do, in fact no one can and that's exactly the point. Sony takes a temporary loss on hardware and more than makes up for it with their other divisions.

Didn't work for the Vita though, because they massively underpriced it to pricematch Nintendo- it was only after you bought a Vita, one of their expensive proprietary memory cards and one game that Sony saw a cent in profit.

None. I always closed them.

Meanwhile I get two full days out of my iShit 6S with heavy use.

Junichi Masuda is in San Francisco right now.

>Google probably gets to collect more data like they always want to do
This is bizarre though, what do they have to gain by collecting data from a kid's game?

>extremely unoptimized and laggy
samsung isnt android

Apple is way more secure. Remember the shit about those mudslimes that shot up a staff party and it took the FBI's best hackers 3 months to crack it? And then Apple patched that security hole out right after?

Meanwhile Google saves hundreds of GBs on everyone who uses their devices and sells that info to governments and corporations

By the time Vita came out, the 3DS had a price drop and Vita required buying at least a $20 memory card and $40 game.

Sucks to be your dimwitted ass.
I get a solid day and a half of use using my Android heavily.

Impossible, because it stands for NetfliX

There's always money in data. Finding out how to market better to tech savvy kids is a big thing right now.

No, it's the new Android/Chrome OS hybrid OS I think.

Well yeah, that price drop was Nintendo's response to the Vita's RRP.
Fun fact: after that price drop for a good while Nintendo was selling 3DS units at a loss too.

I'm guessing some dumb Android apps or maybe port of mm maybe nx will be Android based

>finding out how to market to the lucrative "kid using their mom's credit card" market
That information is invaluable, friend.

As much as I'd like that android is too bad for the NX. It runs on java. Which is a problem that google is trying to fix.

Get in here bros

They're probably going to announce that they're completely rewriting Android

Stop trying to derail the thread.

And nintendo never had any good OS.

>retarded speculation: the thread

I'd rather speculate about video games rather than why the bezels are too big.

Your realize that android has a bunch of loopholes for piracy? It would be a complete disaster if Nintendo switched to android.

I'm not that guy. Just saying it's pretty stupid to expect Nintendo to have a "deserving" OS when they never had a good one in the first place.

Apple invented doing those things.

>reddit tabs
>autistic rubix cube icon
>windows 10

Is this bait, Charles?

Fuck off back to Cred Forums faggot. Nobody wants to use your shitty Linux os

The iPod touch was killing sales, they had to drop below the $199 price point. Vita on the other hand stayed high.

...So no one is going to point out that OP's pic is fake?

I neither browse Cred Forums or use Linux, my friend

you can unlock your task bar and drag it up.

which livestream? I can't find a link

Cuck

>Title is #madebygoogle
>"DO YOU THINK ITS NINTENDOS NEW CONSOLE!?"

it fucking better be
tegra already has amazing android support

Its their Andromeda OS. So you can join the botnet right down to the kernel.

are there any freedom phones? what is the linux of mobile operating systems? besides the actual linux kernel in android.

Sir, could you please return to Reddit and never come back?

Thank you.

i think thats a reference to the tv show 24

Fuck I'm late to the thread but damn, you're asking the real questions aren't you? Theopany is fucking amazing.

I can't fucking believe what just happened in Mexico City. Any Mexico bros out here right now? Stay safe

>Youtube Red

I'm pretty damn sure this is fake.

but what about Aleppo?

>Holy shit turn on CNN :^)

Android where you root it and remove anything Google

>Innovation!

No, the google phone already got leaked.

If the NX is an actual phone Nintendo will have a huge chance to make a comeback. I'd carry around my 3DS if it was a phone. No one wants to lug around more than one device.

Make a phone and a cheap wifi only version. Have it be a thin 3DS desighn where the screen slides up and exposes a second screen and buttons.

Note 7 is literally the best phone on the market right now. Deal with it degenerates

if nintendo made a phone i'd buy it

This. Nintendo doesn't want to produce their own VR set, so they're making their VR games (the first of which is Majora's Mask) for Google's.

Everytime I hear that naans I think it's redtube

>implying Google would let Nintendo on stage after Nintendo said fuck you in regards to the Super Mario Run limited exclusivity
Yeah no.

>Zelda Dungeon Runner
>Android exclusive

Nintendo is the Japanese one, not Google.

>He wants an N-Gage
Fuck off, my man.

now that would truly take away any hype for NX.

>le funny brackets meme
return

>he doesn't want an n-gage
literally the dream device

That's enough... too far.

millennials dont know that this is mobile.

this is a brick, a paper weight, to them.

mobile to them is cloud shit and touch screens.

>millennials
nice going tard