Hotline Miami

What is Cred Forums's opinion on the Hotline Miami games?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/41LYGZDb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1 is brilliant.
2 is good, too.

They're alright.

I wish HM2 had the same amount of weapon variety as the first game did. The first had samurai swords and throwing stars and stuff that could appear on any level. In 2 it felt like you were limited to like 5 things.

playe dthe first for about 30 minutes, seemed like you would have to be autistic to enjoy it.

felt like nintendo or atari gameplay. extremely simple and repetitive. good soundtrack, nice visual vibe.

I like hurting other people.

First: Fun
Second: Boring

Do you think HM2 will ever get reclassified in Australia?
I've played it a thousand times over, and i keep remembering, oh right this game's banned here

Can be slightly annoying if you were into retrowave before the games were even made.

>I WAS INTO "RETROWAVE" BEFORE IT WAS COOL!!!!!!!!

underage teenager: the post

You're a fucking faggot, dude.

1 is my favorite game of all time
2 is okay

>Do you think HM2 will ever get reclassified in Australia?
No. It would require the current board of fuckwits and their entire generation of supportive politicians to die off, by which point it would be far too late for anyone to care about it.
>couldn't buy special edition because refused classifications
Thanks, Howard.

He'd almost have a point - in that since Hotline Miami's development and release, artists it heavily featured have dominated the scene almost entirely, at least as far as popular releases - except for the fact that those artists are actually the one releasing the best content, so it doesn't matter.

i didn't get the first one's story

Sometimes, you are. Now every Lazerhawk, Lifelike, or Miami Nights 1984 video is filled with "OMG THIS IS LIKE HOTLINE MIAMI" fags.

No U

1 p shit
2 p good

If i ever want to fulfil my dream of having the collectors edition vinyls i have to spend over 300 of my hard earned Kangaroo tokens

flash tier game people only like because of the soundtrack

/thread

Great example of indie games punching above their weight. Simple, but tight controls combined with a great aesthetic that somehow is more engaging than most of the AAA offerings that year. I like them a lot.

I've pirated a lot of games before, but I think HM2 was the first game I broke the law to legally purchase.

Iktf ;_;
I actually bought the collectors edition vinyls, since I missed out on Carpenter Brut's pressing. Why is being an Australian so much suffering?

HM1 is amazing
HM2 is just as amazing and better in many ways and Cred Forums is just a bunch of tripled chinned faggot whiner crybaby bitches because MUH FIST RUNS ON EVERY LEVEL

I love them. I own both prints and vinyls. 2 takes a step down with level design, but everything else is great.

deary me
i hope that never has to happen to you again ;)

I loved the first one

second one was has some ok levels, and alot of shit ones.

That's a God tier gif.

Where'd you finding it?

pastebin.com/41LYGZDb

Corey!

Have some

>dead Corey
>Manny Pardo

Post Bikers.