WHY IS THERE SO MUCH TECHNOLOGY AND SHIT IN THESE FUCKING ROBOTS

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH TECHNOLOGY AND SHIT IN THESE FUCKING ROBOTS

IT'S A GOD DAMN CHUCK-E-CHEESE

WHAT THE FUCK LOOK AT THIS SHIT WHY IS IT'S FACE DOING THAT ALL IT NEEDS TO DO IS OPEN AND CLOSE IT'S MOUTH AND WIGGLE IT'S ARMS

WHO BUILT THESE AND WHY

THIS IS A TERRIBLE BUSINESS MODEL MR FAZBEAR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cvph6F6VbVI
toucharcade.com/2016/09/20/five-nights-at-freddys-getting-a-haunted-house-in-las-vegas/
youtube.com/watch?v=bZpczubr0hU
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx37dCMi29w
youtu.be/J16Oty7Y1UI
picosong.com/2gaa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Woo!,nobody gives a shit

Why do all these spooky jump scare faces look the same

I always thought the same thing, what the fuck.

these robots are filled to the fucking brim with so much metal shit it's ridiculous

the face seperates like that so that the repairman have an easier time getting to the important bits whenever something is damaged

They're supposed to allow the animatronics to emote and

Because you are autistic.

>boss the robot designer is here, he says he has 2 options
>one is your standard animatronic, so a platform with arms and a head with blinking eyes and opening and closing mouth, bolted to the floor, everything hidden by it's fur and powered by a compressor out the back
>you other option are these fully articulate androids with incredible strength and an incredibly futuristic and technologically advanced battery and movement system, these cost thousand times more than the standard unit.
>now remember sir, your target audience is 5 year olds that want to eat pizza and play games.

Because FNAF is slowly leading into Desolate Hope

Which one is theoretically more lethal, and could be used to maintain security at night of the establishment?

>Give me the doombots.
>but sir
>DOOMBOTS

they're actually advanced AI.

>i'd say the second option
>GREAT GET THEM, ALSO HIRE A NIGHT WATCH SECURITY GUARD

You know, if FNAF's universe was also The desolate hope's universe, the insane robotic tech would make sense.

The more important question is how the fuck this got 5 games, a spin off game, a novel adaptation, and a film adaptation in the works, in a matter of two years.

The very fucking definition of milking it. I can't think of a single company that has pimped out any property as hard as this fucking game has been.

I hope Uwe Boll directs the movie.

Kid autism bucks. That's how. Can't really blame the guy for milking the kiddies. Free money.

>not wanting rad as fuck killer robots

I'm actually thinking of buying that new FNAF game, the last one I played was the original one in 2014 due to extreme hype.

I'm curious about this game as it "supposedly" free-roam, which I wanted for the dev to make.

I feel bad for this game. I feel bad for the entire series, in a way that I would feel bad for a child sex worker in Thailand. But unlike a child sex worker in Thailand, I wouldn't pay money for this game.

Don't forget tons of toys and plush dolls as well.

Minecraft has way more cash-in merchandise, most of it not even officially licensed.

They wouldn't need repairs all the goddamn time if there wasn't so much stupid pointless bullshit in them.

And yet these ungrateful 5 year olds can't appreciate his past work, like The Desolate Hope.

>it doesn't have jumpscares or spoopy magical ghosts in it, it sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=Cvph6F6VbVI

Don't forget the terror circus at las vegas.

The reason is because Fazbear Entertainment is basically Umbrella, just in the kids' entertainment and food business rather than pharmaceuticals and weapons. Both companies are run by idiots with far too much money, and they were both shut down as a result of their horrible business decisions.

>novel adaptation, and a film adaptation
What the fuck. I need more drive so I can make easy money like this

GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD
I HAVE CREATED
THIS THING

>fazbear and umbrella merger
>bioweapons and advanced android technology
My god think of all the profits to be made

IT'S THE PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION OF CANCER, WE COULD CONQUER WORLDS WITH THIS.

We miss you, Dr. Weird. Please come back to us.

Uh, it's just some animatronics of cute little animals. How is it cancer, let alone world-conquering?

>JUST WATCH, STEVE!

>*suddenly the sound of millions of children rampage the laboratory, killing everyone inside*

>MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He never will

C Martin Croker died if you didn't get the memo

>He never will
>C Martin Croker died if you didn't get the memo

I know that, user. It's exactly why I miss him.

MY NAME IS

All of his games before this were weird Christian platformer or RPG games that nobody liked, I don't blame him in the slightest for milking like a motherfucker when he himself said these games are piss easy to make because it's just point and click games with prerendered CG art.

>Stuff person in advanced animatronic suit
>Inject it with g-virus
>Activate suit
>Sell it to the highest bidder

seriously though.
I work at a baseball stadium and on family sundays, I see a shit load of kids with FNAF tshirts.

Say what you will, but I respect Scott Cawthorne for hitting it big and running with it.

Don't forget its own Horror Attraction at the FrightDome!

No one realizes how complicated practical effects can be.

>Moves it arms around.
Translates to fully motorized ball bearing joints because suddenly 'it doesn't move around enough.'

>open and close it's mouth
Turns into heavy pnuematics and more rotation joints because 'he should move his head more' and 'it doesn't look right when he talks'

I have legit autism and am drawn to it, but am too afraid to play it because I don't like to be spooked. But I still read up on the universe and lore and shit. I am fascinated by abandoned amusement parks, so it's sort of like that I guess.

Director is going to be the same fool who did Poltergeist remake. It's doomed.

It's hallucinations

Desolate Hope is fucking good and no one will ever know that now

Good work ethic and decent pricing.

This is what your dad was talking about when he talked about working hard you lazy shit.

>RPG games that nobody liked

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

These aren't movie practical effects. It's literally that universe's Chuck-E-Cheese/Showtime Pizza

Let's coat all of our robots' teeth with the T-virus. That way, if some dumb kid gets his head stuck in a robot's mouth again, they'll just become a zombie instead of die horribly, and we'll make tons of money somehow!

This right here is why FNAF became so popular. It picked at the fear of a very real phenomenon and overcharged it.

If I saw that animatronic coming at me, I'd crap myself.

I know what I said nigger!

Is that out already?

The stock market would kill the companies faster, and tricell would just buy out the remains. They'd go under as soon as their plans began.

This was a good documentary and I relate to the guy immensely

>I relate to the guy immensely
How so?

I am also autistic about an old theme park attraction nobody gives a shit about

He's intelligent, nihilistic, and he has a wicked sense of humor

Desolate hope is a legitimately good game.

What the hell was Umbrellas goal anyways? Did they ever manage to even sell any of their viruses? Wouldn't they axe the evil virus division right after racoon city?

>muh lore!
Go fuck yourself. This franchise is finally getting interesting.

Monopoly on Black market bio weapons, I guess. The three founders of Umbrella had their own agendas, so the company contradicts itself.

The FNAF robots would actually walk around the establishment, and were a very popular attraction until they went bad.
They even had a TV show based on them, so it was probably worth the cost.

Is gameplay out?

I don't know about you, but I used to get scared when walking past manikins, and I would never be near anything that fucking moves on it's own

>manikins
When will this meme end?

Hold on, is the game out?

>Mannequin
well google lied to me then

It's out in like 3 or 4 days I think

>respect the fnaf guy for milking the shit out of his franchise
>hate ea, Nintendo, and ubisoft for the same thing
Really makes you etc

Where do I say that?

>Nintendo, EA and Ubisoft release overpriced trash and never listen to their fans
>forces everything through intrusive DRM like region locked consoles and denuvo
>will NEVER admit that they messed up, unless it's a PR move to get more money

>Scott barely charges more than 5 bucks for any one of his games, often just giving them out for free because he feels like it
>can buy every game without intrusive DRM (even if you hate steam, you can bypass it and get it from his website)
>actively listens to his fans, admits when he's made mistakes, and even refunded games freely when he felt like it wasn't up to par (see: the FNAF World initial release)

Really gets the neurons firing......

>RPG games
>role playing game games
Did you buy them with money from the atm machine you got using your pin number? Did the instructions come in pdf format? Did you play it on your lcd display, or did your hiv virus develop into full blown aids syndrome?

Nope, OP screenshot is fanmade.

>finally getting interesting.
>>>/reddit/

>terror circus

Wait what?

im gonna stop you right there, because scott is a fucking wizard, between fnaf 1 and 2, the fucker modeled, rigged, textured, and animated 9-10(give or take some of the characters) anthropomorphic/humanoid entitys. in only a few months. in addition to modeling and texturing the rooms.

all by himself.

thats fucking insane.

i wonder what this much autism must feel like, your folds in your brain are on fire m8

Just like this handsome fella?

>toucharcade.com/2016/09/20/five-nights-at-freddys-getting-a-haunted-house-in-las-vegas/

How much work is that, really?

quite some workb

Yeah....before that shit called "tge looney tune show".
I am still mad, I didn't aak for a fucking "Friends"'s rip-off.

Huh, that actually sounds pretty cool. I always thought this series was perfect for haunted house stuff.

See, FNAF1 was legitimately scary because Scott nailed the uncanny appearance of real animatronics,

Shame that he's gone in the completely wrong direction with the sequels' character designs. He would redeem the franchise if he used designs like your pic.

why don't they just make it a special ride or something simulating the first game, I'd probably shit myself just sitting at the desk

Any pics from this?
Are they just guys in suits?

It's a literal god-given gift.
>man spends years promoting and spreading christianity
>becomes a millionaire after years of work

Amen to that.

>you will never have a buxom birthing hip'd nearly nude ballerina animatronic to dance and sing for you every day with her soothing beautiful voice

youtube.com/watch?v=bZpczubr0hU

So the original FNAF was spoopy gosts.
What's the reasoning behind the sister location?

HE NEEDS MORE TEETH
NO, EVEN MORE TEETH
PUT THEM IN HIS TUMMY

well honestly I'm pretty sure 4's isnt real but just a vision of how a scared kid sees it
1's was easily the best though

I can pass the Nightmares because they're the coma dream of a kid who already had an immense phobia of animatronics

But only because of that, otherwise they're fucking godawful

This. FNAF4 animatronics were supposed to be what the child imagined them to be, not what they really were. Similar to how when we were kids we would be scared of silly things like a little clown or a strange doll.

>clowns
>not scary

Especially with all these crazy fuckers running around

So are these new animatronics also possessed?

Gonna say it. FNaF 3 was the scariest by far. Springtrap is fucking terrifying.

>Especially with all these crazy fuckers running around
you are being paranoic

I wonder who's behind this post?

man FUCK that ballerina looking one

From the Steam page:

Welcome to Circus Baby's Pizza World, where family fun and interactivity go beyond anything you've seen at those *other* pizza places! Now hiring: Late night technician. Must enjoy cramped spaces and be comfortable around active machinery. Not responsible for death or dismemberment.

what is even happening at this point

looks like an average workplace to me

a lot, especially for the quality. only thing he dosnt have to worry about is weight painting, as no animitronics have any stretching meshes. but really, each animitronic needs to be sculpted, boned and rigged, textures need to be made, then the uv maps need to be unfolded and readied, then have the textures apply to them and further adjusted, then animating them through various sequences.

the rooms also take a bit of work, room needs to be made, and objects built and placed within them. basic lighting, then applying of textures made for the room and objects within, then lighting would need to be readjusted so everything appears correct in the dark.
then animating of scenes for all pertaining animitronics for each room,

and then there is editing, sound affects, post processing, special effects, and then cutting up the stuff and putting it into the actual game.

im not sure how scott does it, mabe he manages to merge a few steps to save time.

Well, for one, the one on the right is Nightmare Fredbear, who is not Freddy Fazbear.

Don't know yet. Place was shut down due to gas leaks, some of the large equipment was removed, and you the technician are working inside the place at night fixing whatever the problem is.

Unfortunately the bigger problem is a robot harlequin doll, a robot ballerina, a robot bear with a rabbit puppet, a robot fox, seven little robot babies, four little robot ballerinas, and a robot head with wire tentacles are after you. And possibly Springtrap.

You'd stick your cock in their, don't deny it.

And that's all the screenshots, the game comes out on friday too

Please take your filthy frank memes at reddit, thanks.

Really wish he hadn't rushed FNAF World out. It's a fun little RPG, but it's forever tainted by being released too early. Also had some interesting bosses.

I don't see how it's tainted. He immediately went back and fixed everything he promised, and added new content. For the price of nothing, I'd say that's a decent deal.

Mr Fazbear is a fictional character, he doesn't actually own the restaurants. You don't think Chuck E Cheese is the CEO of Chuck-E-Cheese, do you?

I feel as if there's been somewhat of a decline in the quality of the series since the first, at least when it came to the "scare factor", but the way the faces "morph" in the new game's trailer is genuinely unnerving.

>the way the faces "morph" in the new game's trailer is genuinely unnerving
It's neat as hell, but my mind still just goes why would they ever be built like that?

Actually, he might be right.

The new game's had like three times the amount of devtime as the prior games, and it's supposedly more of a spin-off that doesn't let the autistic "lore discussion" of the first games dragged it down. It could easily be a shot in the arm that the games need.

>when you're the final boss of your own game

I'd love an actually good RPG with Scott's bizarre robot designs. Maybe something SMT-like, where you have to capture and manipulate enemies.

Most likely spoopy gosts, but the prevailing idea is that the gosts this time around had worse shit happen to them in some capacity. It could delve into the psychological horror behind becoming an animatronic. It could also reinforce the "dey dindu nuffin" idea that the third and fourth games display.

There's going to be voice acting, so if we get to hear a human voice coming from them it could be pretty creepy.

>「THE DOORS」.jpg
Pretty good, but I'd go with 「WALK THE DINOSAUR」myself

It was an incredibly hot and quick fire. He struck it big with the first game, but had to keep adding fuel as quickly as he could to keep it from petering out. If he had never made so many sequels, it would just be a tiny blip in history, forgotten and left to collect dust.

The fact he released it early, like he did with 2, 3, and 4, which enraged many people. Then the initial release didn't even have many of the things an RPG had like skill descriptions, stat screens, equipment, hell all the first update did was add descriptions, really minimal stat screens, and a 3D overworld. Also the very fact it was a cutesy RPG instead of a spoopy horror game made a lot of peopel very upset.

ay b0ss, fuck u mayn

The goal of Umbrella was to make its insane co-founder, Oswell E. Spencer, into an immortal god-emperor who would reign supreme over humanity for all eternity. The viruses were developed and refined over the years to make this happen (and to be sold to help finance further research).

Say what you will about the game and the fanbase, but there have been some fucking 10/10 songs made from it

Because Scott isn't a megacorp, hes a single man, and a single man can be respected for making it big and getting rich off his own work, a megacorp is just a soulless machine that churns out work at the expense of its workers

Examples please.

>I-I hope you don't mind my pistons user kun...

A list of the most prominent FNAF fan music makers.

Tryhardninja
DAGames
Natewantstobattle
SayonaraMaxwell
TJ Machinima
Madame Macabre
Mandopony
The Living Tombstone

Personally I like DAGames, Madame Macabre, and TJ Machinima the most. There's a lot of smaller names and one-offs, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx37dCMi29w

This is one of the reasons I don't mind him milking his games so much. The dude spends a lot of work on his craft. I mean surely he must take some shortcuts in the process, but his work remains admirable.

The simple gameplay must help as well.

>THIS IS A TERRIBLE BUSINESS MODEL MR FAZBEAR

WELL, I AIN'T HAVING NO FURSUIT WEARING FURRY FREAK IN MY PIZZERIA!

>tfw Five Night's at Candy's 3 actually looks interesting

The first one was meh and the second one was fucking dogshit, but 3 might actually turn out good. Well, as good as fan games go anyways. Rat is actually creepy as fuck when he twitches like crazy, plus he intentionally has some weird leather skin thing going on. I dig it

I would be hype for Sister Location, but it's probably not going to fix the story that 4 completely fucked up

>reddit and/or youtube comments: the post

>that spoiler
no

no no no

this needs to stop

It's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea isn't it?

THIS

A THOUSAND TIMES THIS

FNaF World has the potential to be fucking great, but it'll never happen.

>Work on character balance so that you don't get completely wrecked for using your favorites. Even at max level the first 16 characters are 100% trash
>Add a fucking stat screen, even just a very basic one would do
>Make the defense upgrades actually do something instead of being a giant waste of tokens
>Add in missing characters like Nightmare Mangle, plus the new SL bots

If Sc00t added all that I would be fucking delighted. But it won't happen because he probably doesn't want to waste more time and money on World after update 2. RIP my hopes and dreams. Have a free and cute Spring Bonnie

The best

>Guy makes a spooky fast paced interactive slideshow
>Series now has toys, posters, keychains and a fucking movie deal all on top of him selling cheap decent quality games that only take around six months each

I don't think he gives a fuck what you think or feel. He's so rich he could pay your dad to let him fuck your mother if he wanted to. Dude is loaded and probably doesn't have a care in the world

Where did you get that picture of me? DELET THIS

No, it's in Australia.
But I've read that website before about the destruction of 20,000 Leagues and it is very interesting

He wouldn't do that, he is a christian and loves his family a lot.

>If he wanted to

Key point there user

actually he gives most of the profits away to charity

>Freddy haunted house this year in Vegas

Oh fuck, I did not know this. I'm not gonna lie, I'm extremely tempted to go. I'm a big fan of dumb scary stuff and while the FNAF thing might be dying down I always thought the games, for lack of a better term, were neat silly fun. Even if I am a big baby who always gets spooked by jump scares no matter how many million I've seen at this point.

take photo grabbing chica's THICC ass

NICEST BEAR YOU'LL EVER MEET

Yes I know. He's still filthy rich. Enough so that he could drop everything right now while still occasionally donating and not run out of money until his very late years

maby he just likes doing it? hes very self aware as fnafw showed, i guess he just likes making this stuff.

>filename

I'd like to say that thing is adorable.

What is this, a purple people eater?

>kids need to solve complex puzzles JUST to use the bathroom

Yep.

youtu.be/J16Oty7Y1UI

They even came up with stories for the the things

>This is Scoots, the smallest and scrappiest of our creatures. His lack of depth perception makes him a rather poor predator. And so Scoots is a scavenger, eating what bigger, badder purple people eaters leave behind.

That's exactly right. If all he cared about was the money he would have NEVER given FNaF World plus 2 updates all for free. Hell I know I wouldn't. He obviously cares for the series and it's fans, just apparently not enough to open the box or explain why FNaF 4 has such a fucked story. I think he'll make a few more games before revealing everything. At least that's what I hope he does.

I want to be surprised I got it right, but considering what it looks like I guess there wasn't much room for error. That's fucking great.

I loved Creature Shop. It was one of the few "Bunch of people compete to make a thing every week" shows I really enjoyed.

>Liking Creature Shop

My fellow friend of african descent

Holy shit, I didn't find the original tetralogy that scary, but the face thing is not okay at all

I might actually buy this one

The game is basically designed to have the most mass appeal as possible.

It's not explicitly violent so kids can play it. It's not really expensive so anyone can spend a few bucks and get it. It fits in with the YouTube lets play stuff with the jump scares.

Also did I mention that kids eat this shit up? I'm a teacher here in Korea and most of the kids all know of it.

I live in Vegas, I'm working there this upcoming few weeks. AMA.

Jesus christ that's terrifying...

Got any more images?

It's almost 4 am, nigga. Go to bed.

He became a Yi-Gi-Oh card.

Not only that, but the entire series is of shovel ware quality

Also the answer is youtube.

I can't I got a class in 4 hours and its my first mid-term so im stressed out completely. Victims of Sex Crimes is a mistake.

Underrated

New info of the movie went?

1990's freddy looks high af

I've gotta give Scott Cawthon credit, he saw a meme brewing and had the business sense to jump on it in time and make a fuckload of money. Most people who get a FoTM game like that only try to milk it when nobody cares anymore, the dude was quick and savvy and made mad dollars.

>when the parmesan hit hard

I wonder if we'll see the Purple Man and Pink Man, or perhaps some third culprit.

FREDDY FAZBEAR IS A FRONT FOR A MAD SCIENTIST
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

We already did
picosong.com/2gaa/

>Nintendo rehashes the same game for 20 years with 150 sequels
>somehow a meme game made by one guy is comparable to this
Ok Nintenyearold

I wish he'd go back to shit like this, but I guess once you go full Jew you can never go back.

He's really good at designing robots by the way, I wonder if he's ever worked with mechanical stuff.

>Pokemon designs then and now.png

I was expecting the jump scare sound effect when he turned around. I am very disappointed

I was picking up baby formula yesterday at target and saw a freddy face on a display... fucking kids tshirts and hats.

My wifes cousins kids got in trouble for watching lets plays of that shit on a school library computer and its all they talk about.

fucking cancer...

you should rape them to teach them a lesson

Which reminds that Scott created Foxy of FNAF 2 or 3, can't remember, during a long car ride. Which is why foxy looks bumpy and gritty.

>le edgy comment
Youre just as bad kid

you know just invite them over to your house and be like "hey kids you wanna see the new freddy five friday video game?" then stuff an exoskeleton in em

Kids like it because they saw it on YouTube.

I work a shitty retail job at a pop-up Halloween store and we have a ton of FNAF costumes, every kid knows what it is and we sell way more of them than any other license.

XD AHAHA that really IS a RANDOM THOUGHT! i just LOLd for REAL thinking about it!!!

Just this one. The guy making it seems to be keeping a lot of things under wraps until release. There's a trailer and a playable 1 night demo available if your really interested. The game will also be free when it releases btw

Fuck off Purple Guy. Just because those little shitheads got Fredbear's closed, doesn't mean you had to kill them. They didn't MEAN to have Fredbear crush the fuck out of another kids skull

I don't ever wanna become this cynical again.
You should also stop, before it's too late.

>the version of Purple Man from the novel "The Silver Eyes" is confirmed for Sister Location

I know Silver Eyes is an AU, but I always felt the book was trying to give us more details about the real story, like the killers relationship to the company. Might just be wishful thinking though

Jesus christ, that thing looks even more furry than the canon ones.

did anyone else actually think the story was interesting?
I didn't really care for the game itself, but I always though trying to unravel the story of what happened was neat, think I quit paying attention to it after the second one, though.

so, what was in the kitchen?

Pretty sure the story is what interests 90% of the fans. The gameplay is servicable with some occasionally spooky shit, but since FNaF 2 all people want is more mini games and hidden lore. There's a reason everyone was crazy assblasted about 4's ending and the secret box never being opened.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX SCOTT

Yes, a lot of people did think it was interesting.

I liked it until it became about ghosts and shit

so basically, I lost interest within 30 seconds of the first game.

It's about mad science. The ghosts included.

>Mad science

Explain

>buttmad kid ghosts haunt animatronics cause some asshole killed them

>mad science

??

The short version is that the whole restaurant chain is a front to fund experiments and kidnap test subjects to bring life to machines. Even the first game raises a lot of eyebrows with its choices.
Magnetically-charged electronic doors?
Unusually advanced animatronics?
The phone guy knowing about the murders yet the murders going unsolved?

Now we got this Sister location that has a questionable existance in the whole equation.

Shes too cute for this world. I never thought I would waifu a robot

Yeah but the games are also only like $5 each or something, which is pretty cheap

Back when FNAF 1 was just a single game, I got the feeling they were using the security guard as a sort of sacrifice

Same. Something to distract the animatronics at night so they don't go apeshit at night and break things

You're literally playing a kid with brain damage, so it's not all that surprising.

Scott should design creatures for other games, pic related wouldn't be out of place in SMT/persona.

>there will never be an edition of the Bible with Souldozer in it

Where the souldozer comes from? i think i read somewhere that is an alternate name for Goliath.

>not spreading christianity and receiving divine blessings in 2016...

Based crusader Scott

Google and Wikipedia confirm that Souldozer is not from the Bible or the original The Pilgrim's Progress story in any way, including name.

googling souldozer just give stuff related to scott, i bet it must be a very obscure thing only hardcore religious people know.

>FNF
not
>FNCountry Bear Jamboree

Or it's simply something he made up to have an enemy. There's a lot of enemies in his Pilgrim's Progress game that's not from the Bible or the story.

Also, none of the actual demons are huge mechanical monstrosities.

I was talking about the names, all them come from a source...except souldozer.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Did someone say FNAF?

I don't get it.

>that time when MatPat got buttblasted that his FNaF theory's weren't perfect so he went on a small rant and his fans got pissed off at him

>that time his Dark Souls and TF2 deadlocks revealed how much of a retard he is and everyone mocked him for it

That was nice

Cred Forums was literally the only place to give a fuck

I bet you laugh at those totally funny comics where the big guy named Life beats up another small guy that's named You too, don't you

Man you are so new

And that's without even going into all the planning done for the room layouts, how new mechanics will work and writing. I might not like FNAF but I'm glad he's had so much success because the guy really did bust his ass when it took off. If Niantic had a fraction of the work ethic and competence Scott has Pokemon Go would have been much bigger.

Which game? Mario? Because there are multiple, vastly different types of Mario game. Zelda? Different in every sequel. Pokémon is practically a seperate entity.

And yet Naughty Dog gets a pass for making literally the same game four times. Ubisoft makes exactly the same game, mechanics and all, across multiple franchises for over a decade. But no, muh Nintendo is the worst because they recycle properties in new and interesting ways. Really makes ya think, huh...

where'd you get this?

Scott posted them during the anniversary week of FNAF

>The Dev of the game is literally having a mental breakdown during the bossfight

You couldn't just leave him alone, do you? All he wanted to do is animate cute christian animals and now he's probably having nightmares of being faceraped by his own creations.

Being Scott is suffering

because it's scott cawthon's style to over-complicate machinery just like he does in every game he has ever made

seems like just an excuse to generate more r34-able characters

i'm sure the 5nafbooru people are thrilled