So is Battlefield 1 supposed to be historically "accurate" or an alternate timeline kind of game?

So is Battlefield 1 supposed to be historically "accurate" or an alternate timeline kind of game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OwOBRH56Ic0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is supposed to be a video game

go back to tumblr

Fictionalized video game hyperbole

Blacks performed as better soldiers than whites and still do to this day

If you count per capita, a black soldier during WW1 and WW2 were worth about 4.5 white soldiers

this goes for blacks from all nations, including those from European colonies at the time.

WIR

Cred Forums please shut the hell up with your bait.

how am I Tumblr?

WE

WUZ

yeah glory>saving private ryan but back in reality they ain't all that great.

KANGS!

lol what? My dad was in Vietnam and said most blacks he served with there were cowards that would run or cooks/janitors/non combat roles. My dad on the other hand received a purple heart

I thought this was going to be one of those images that looks difference when you enlarge it.

I don't think anyone cares about you, your dad or his stories

All games are alternate history.
Even movies trying to be historically accurate aren't because you can't get anything down perfectly like it happened, but games more than any other media can't be accurate because you have control of the character.

It's what happens when you let degenerates rewrite history. Bookburnig 2016 style

It's history how. It doesn't matter what it was suppose to be. Welcome to the NWO.

If that was true the they would have been forced in mass to fight in the wars. Tyrone, your ancestors were shit ass niggas just like you man

Actually they were worth 3/5 a white soldier.

I do. It gives me another reason to hate niggers

>VIDEO GAME gets announced
>Concern lies with MC's race and gender
Sounds like Tumblr to me faggot.

>complaining about pol

literally just as bad

both of you shit the board up

>ITS NOT HISTORICALLY ACCURATE CAUSE THEY HAVE A BLACK MAN
>Ignores all the other inaccurate shit

It's a FUCKING BATTLEFEILD GAME Cred Forums needs to fuck off, you really made your racist agenda obvious with this one, you can tell who's an alt-right storm fag by if they're pissed off by this cause they tend not to give a fuck about the other inaccurate stuff and even when they are being mad at that with this franchise is retarded so you probably still are a Cred Forums

Guys quick question; are there universal weapons for everyone? I really don't want to play spotter and have to use a sniper rifle while at it

People did argue the other inconsistancies and just got grouped into the "your just raciiiiist cause the black guy on the cover" horseshit so you can just shove a pencil up your own dick

if it were accurate you would play a serbian soldier and america wouldn't even be in the game until the last mission

My mother was in Vietnam and she said alot of white people would either run or rape the little girls and boys.

HOL UP
smacks lips
What youse tryin' to say is
rolls up sleeves
What you white bois is saying
breathes heavily through gaped teeth
That we niggas can
pulls up pants slowly falling back below the waistline
That we can like get sum
snorts loudly through huge nostrils
Get sum of that you saying that
holds BBC in hands and shakes it twice
Some finna
eats skittles and KFC while having some grape drank
Hol up so u be sayin is
licks teeth and grins
That this little white gurl hurr
AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE GON BE
dindu.nuffins
FINNA WE GON BE
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE GON BE
instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE GON BE
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYYOO SOM FINA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE GON BE
throws gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basketball hoop
WE GON BE
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in a drive-by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to Islam
U SAYING WE GON BE
repeated World Star yelling in the background
SOM FINNA
sells crack
That THAT THIS WHYTE GURL HUR IS KING
Rolls a blunt
AND WE GONNA FUCK THIS GURL PUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY AWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEET

Truely epic

It's the shit kind of game.

So it's safe to assume most of you hate this game because the MC looks like the same guy that fucked your crush in high school, right?

For that matter, fucking your crush right now while you're here bitching about video games.

Battlefield 1 veteran

Well since she she said it, it must be true right?

Or its just fucking ridiculous for the German and British soldiers to be black, but keep projecting there faggot

joke's on you my high school crush got addicted to heroin and died sophomore year

Samefag

>not world war I veteran

it's based on the "WEWUZ" timeline

It doesn't matter because the gameplay is fucking abysmal

>implying i live anywhere near niggers

it doesn't have women because it wants to be historical accurate
but has lots of blacks because its an alternate timeline

>Or its just fucking ridiculous for the game to allow you to customize your soldiers, but keep projecting there faggot.
Ftfy

Why lie on the internet?

If it has 480,000 blacks then it's historically accurate.

On a side note, why do people these days have to customize their shitty generic soldiers? I remember when the thing that set you apart from other players was your skill, not your gold plated exo-suit, or whatever faggot shit war games have now...

you're thinking of Cred Forums, dumbass

AYOOOOO HOL UP,

WE

I never mentioned race or gender asshole.

>Doesn't deny the getting cucked part

Remember when Cred Forums only cared about when games were fun or not?
Now all you retards do is bitch about minorities. The game itself is pretty fun if you ignore the obvious forced diversity.

A video game with lessons about race and equality.

People go to school to learn this stuff, but for some reason, they have to teach it everywhere.

Have you guys seen there's a black guy in the new mafia game too?

>video game takes place in medieval England
>MC is a black bi-curious green energy activist

everything i learned about race and equality started when i just looked at a black school

yesterday I saw someone compliaing about a mafia guy being black in a battlefield thread, Cred Forums shit posters don't even know what they are mad about anymore.

>its only ok if Nioh does it.

DUDE

LETS MAKE EVERY WEAPON

FULLY AUTOMATIC IN A WW1 GAME LMAO

same

>blacks are better soldiers
>majority of dishonarbale discharges are held by African Americans

Don't complain about the gameplay like a sane person. Complain about the customization and 5th story mission.

I know it's bait but

>Blacks performed as better soldiers than whites and still do to this day

>nothing personal kid

Are you the same person I saw yesterday???

>Someone says/does something to question/ridicule blacks
>"HAHA WOW BET HE FUCKED YOUR GF"

Why are niggers so insecure

>Why are niggers so insecure
Youre the last faggot I wanna here this from. You bitches get all tumblr like if theres a nig in one game.
They actually one the First Italo-Ethiopian War. Just saying. Not him though

must be 100% true non-opinopnated or gender or racal biaased if your mom said it

My transgendered Grandxether was in Vietnam and xe said the rapping was only done by blacks and other asians.

You now realize that, one day, "Grandxether" will become a real word.

>They actually one the First Italo-Ethiopian War.

I'm 100% certain that the only reason they "won" (more causalities) was because Russia was helping them.

All memes aside, it is actually an alt-history setting. Set in late 1918 with a war still in full swing, as opposed to one that's close to ending. Plus there are giant Strangereal-esque super weapons flying around.

Also the Italians are infamous for being horrible at war.

ya because he dosen't belong there
there where literally close to no black people that served in WWI

Nah, just tired of the entire series and think the designers are now grasping rather than seeking true creativity.

you literally think a bunch of dumb niggers with sticks """won""" all by them selves

>Italians are infamous for being horrible at war.
They somehow manage to be more useless than fucking France

>Cred Forums endlessly switching between Mafia 3 threads and Battlefield 1 threads for an entire day
do any of you actually play video games

Ben Garrison is so cringey holy shit

Let's be real here, are you actually going to be playing either of those games?

>hating on Ben "Nigger Gravedigger" Garrison

There were 480,000 user. But im not talking about just this game. Any and all shitty games with a black will only recive criticism for its black character and not the gameplay,story,development, etc. You dumbasses only focus on the skin color and SJWs only focus on tits. You dumbasses need to stop getting triggered by games.
They can't be that bad.
They were still lead by Menelik the 3rd

You do know Cred Forums is handling an election right now, they don't have time to complain about this crap.

>game is based on historical events
>has black people
unless i get play play as some cracked out EBT single mother running from the police after the civil rights riot than its marketing garbage

>The only had sticks REEEEEEEEEEEE
First of all, metal exists in africa and they used it. They also had guns, even if they were old timey
I didn't say they were by themselfs once.

>They can't be that bad.

They actually are that bad.

>They were still lead by Menelik the 3rd

But wouldn't have been afforded a single victory without Russian involvement. Are we really going to pretending Africans can into actual warfare here? Because we can go ahead and list off the numerous conflicts between most European nations and any African shit pile.

Not that it even fucking matters. You're of the kind that presumes race is nothing more than skin color. Getting uppity about another shitty FPS might be stupid but seeing yet another erasure of what WWI was in favor of propping up negroes or some other group that had next to nothing to do in the war is still insulting. Nothing that requires what Cred Forums does though.

Not him but I have both pre-ordered
deluxe editions

Its actually very accurate
like Assassin's Creed Assassin's Order, who were a heroic band of robin hood superheros
Or Wolfenstein's Jews, who were super advanced spacemen who unlocked the secrets of lasers and magic 5000 years ago

>>>game is based on historical events
>has white people
unless i get kill some mansplaining cis male raping a single mother running from the patriarchy after the civil rights riot than its marketing garbage.
You sound like tumblr user.

you are really cherry picking with this shit dude.

Im saying they won because of Menelik the 3rd used his numbers to an advantage. He was a military genius like Hitler.
>>You're of the kind that presumes race is nothing more than skin color. Getting uppity about another shitty FPS might be stupid but seeing yet another erasure of what WWI was in favor of propping up negroes or some other group that had next to nothing to do in the war is still insulting. Nothing that requires what Cred Forums does though.
I dont know how you assumed all this just from me saying they beat the Italians. You neednto calm down.

>be yuropoor
>WW1 is our own little war with Germany, France, Brits, Russia, Austria-Hungary and Turkey being the biggest players
>France & Russia aren't even in the game
>Game gets advertised with a nigger representing USA who had such a minor role in the conflict that footnote is all they should be
I hope this game crashes and burns as bad as Hardline did.
Fuck EA.
Fuck Niggers.
Fuck USA.

Fair point

The Germans gave the negroes their name, blame them you triggered faggot. Once you and sjws leave gaming we can have fun agian.

So why did the holocaust happen? Or...?

How does a military genius lose more soldiers than his opponents and requires the assistance of an outside nation to defeat what is inarguably the weakest and most inept military forces in Europe?

>I dont know how you assumed all this just from me saying they beat the Italians. You neednto calm down.

lol wut, here's you

>You dumbasses only focus on the skin color
>skin color

>WW1 is our own little war
Yet you still needed Americas help

If africans are so good at combat then why almost all african countries were btfo by whites? why there is no such thing as prosperous rich african country? why africans still shit on streets like indians? why niggers cant do shit without UN and gibsmedat? why even shitty asian countries are getting off their knees while niggers are still dumb apes? *smaks lips*

Upboated.

the only thing that happened is you were born with a small penis

Isn't America was trying to find a good excuse to join a war only at the end of for money flowing.?

>How does a military genius lose more soldiers than his opponents and requires the assistance of an outside nation to defeat what is inarguably the weakest and most inept military forces in Europe?
Sometimes you have to have sacrificial lambs. It doesn't matter how much you lose along as you win it doesnt matter how much you lose.
>>lol wut, here's you
So since I didn't say negroes or a specific race or some shit I think race is skin deep? What kind of dumbass reasoning is this?

OIIIII HOLD UP MATE
SO YOU ARE SAYING WE WERE CONQUERORS AND EXPLORERS AND BOLLOCKS?
youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

No

>It doesn't matter how much you lose along as you win it doesnt matter how much you lose.

Well apparently they didn't hold onto much because Italy won the second Italo-Ethiopian war.

Thats all America cares about bby.
>>If africans are so good at combat then why almost all african countries were btfo by whites?
Because Africans actually saw whites as Gods back then and let them do as they pleased.
>>why there is no such thing as prosperous rich african country?
Because you faggots won't get out, jews control a large portion of the resources in Africa, like their large Iron depots.
>why africans still shit on streets like indians?
Makes great fertilizer, but indians have working toliets unlike afro people
>why niggers cant do shit without UN and gibsmedat?
They can but the Jews and UN want africas resources. Gold,Jewel's, diamonds,Iron,Clay,etc. aslong as they stay in, africa will stay poor.

Italians learned from thier mistakes, they misjudged them the first time around but they didnt that time. Its kinda like how that french soldier didn't kill Hitler in WW1.

Do people still think whites control African resources? Black tribes are selling out to the Chinese now. It's like these people require a foster race to take care of them.

Christ, I wish white people could get away with everything just by listing off one of the numerous groups that tried to conquer them so many years ago.

>indians have working toliets unlike afro people
planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html
YEAH BUT DO THEY POO IN LOO? I THINK NOT

How come France become meme-surrender country after that brutally good performance in WW1?

It's just a false meme. We burgers probably came up with it in an attempt to prop ourselves up as the big heroes.

>cherrypicking is ok as long as it supports the Cred Forums agenda
cancer

I didn't blame whites, I blamed jews.
All the negroes went back to America

youtube.com/watch?v=OwOBRH56Ic0

neither
they thought it was a cool idea to use a WW1 theme but quickly realized they're retarded and so is the fanbase and they nor the players couldnt stomach using shit weapons that WW1 was known for so they filled it with automatic weapons and lo and behold it turns into every other battlefield game ever