Your thoughts on the Sega Saturn

Your thoughts on the Sega Saturn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tQ_EB5sTSM
youtube.com/watch?v=Wn2YxjPxnuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It should have had Backward compatibility. Imaging playing everything with just a DC and Saturn...

not enough games localized.

Enjoy your $200 games and deleted saves.
If it weren't the only way to play shining force 3, I would bother with it.
Dragonforce is GOAT though.

>deleted saves
>not getting the action replay cart

why jrpgfags always are the ones with shit tastes

That's what memory carts and PseudoSaturn are for.

I still own one though the controller is broken and I'm missing a wire so it's essentially a brick right now, but it works. I used to play the shit out of Virtua Cop 3 or whatever. Also Nights Into Dreams was fun, and D is a top tier horror game.

It was a decent console that came out at the wrong time and didn't have enough games.

>It should have had Backward compatibility
what ?

dont mind me, just posting the best golf game ever made

That's not Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge you pleb.

Most of the good shit is japanese only, cool console though.

>Think you can get it inside mine?
It is a great game though.

Sega had the best console mascot of all time.

DC should have had Saturn BC. Saturn didn't need Genesis BC, Genesis model 3 was still on the shelves the whole time Saturn was supported.

Clockwork Knight 1 & 2 were amazing.

Soltia is best girl.

Was my first console after NES. I played the demo disc/discs a whole bunch.

I remember renting Nights and really liking it. I also had Panzer dragoon which still has one of my favorite vidya songs of all time: youtube.com/watch?v=5tQ_EB5sTSM

flying over that first stage ocean to this was fucking magic.

Besides that I really enjoyed Sonic 3D blast. Most people don't realize how different it was from the genesis version. They missed out on this: youtube.com/watch?v=Wn2YxjPxnuk

I also got to play Clockwork Knight. But then I developed epilepsy while watching TV one night :( told me flashing lights and vidya would trigger it, so my parents pretty much shut down my vidya experience for many years, and my Saturn got sold off ._.

I had one and loved it. Astal, clockwork knight, sonic R, Mr Bones, BakuBaku...

I was a 90s sega fanboy.

>But then I developed epilepsy while watching TV one night

shit i didnt even know you can develop epilepsy i thought it was something you were born with, that sucks man.

I don't know how it works, I just know what happened and what they told me.

Obviously it wasn't enough to stop my thirst for vidya. But long sessions of console stuff would sometimes leave me feeling tingly or numb. The kind of epilepsy I have I was supposed to either grow out of, or it would develop into the full body seizures that you think of when you hear 'seizure'. Mine were mostly just facial numbness and pins and needles.

These days I can handle a fair bit of vidya without problems. But I still get nervous playing rainbow road on Wii U Mario Kart.

I still have mine. Best console for fighting games. X-men vs Street Fighter was GOAT on the Saturn.