Ring Runner server, anyone?

Ring Runner server, anyone?

This time, try not to get the thread deleted by discussing everything but Ring Runner.

Also, I came across a torrent of the game and a PDF of the book on 8/v/, if anyone wants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GA2tpPl-9GQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>one less toe on each foot and one less finger on each hand
There's a bunch wrong with that one.

But it's accurate to the movie

>there is nothing wrong with furries

>game mentions real time reconstruction systems for bars
>they don't even show up in the book

Give me three (3) legitimate reasons.

I'm waiting.

>want to marry animals
>want to fuck animals
>want to BE animals

What do I win?

Here's 10

youtu.be/GA2tpPl-9GQ

>hicks
>zoophiles
>otherkin

Look at all those things that aren't furries

>obnoxious and spread their shit all over the internet, in a manner similar to MLP, everywhere where it isn't wanted
>Imitating animal behaviour=terrible hygiene, shit like diaper wearing for example
>promotes ACTUAL bestiality from the people who are dumb enough to go out and fuck real animals from their furfaggotry, which is animal abuse and can lead to the spread of disease
>*glomps u* 0w0 whats this?

A one way ticket to the nearest gas chamber

Reminder that Leman Russ and Space Wolves are a bunch of furries

>those Scotsmen aren't TRUE Scotsmen!

Bjorn the Fell-Handed would be displeased

LOOK GUYS LOOK I KEEP POSTING LE FUNNY REDPILL BONE COMICS

PLEASE GO TO MY SERVER

PLEASE RESPOND....

Dumb awoo poster

Not him, but you would easily say "Not all furries". Not everyone in furry community or whatever are into diapers and there's plenty of non-furries who are into shitting on their diapers and playing toddlers as well.

I keep confusing this shit with Shmorky

Shmorky would probably play the furry card a lot more earnestly.

Considering Shmorky is one of those people who feels the need to call themselves "they," that's probably true.

There are different names for these groups for a reason user. This is like saying that traps and trans people are the same thing

To be fair a trans person who isn't a trap is just someone who's really shit at being trans. The whole point is to convince people you are actually the biological sex you present as, i.e. qualify as a trap, otherwise you just look like a freak.

traps are crossdressers
trannies take girl pills

True enough.
I just wanted to make a point that a boy that dresses like and pretends to be a girl is different from someone that believes themselves to be a girl and wants to get rid of their dick.

While similar, the terms mean different things. Which is where the point that otherkin and furries aren't the same thing comes in.