youtube.com/watch?v=3WJTJ-ex-6s
youtube.com/watch?v=GAi9Um8HqP0
imgur.com/a/McgoO#n3ildfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His lust for revenge hid him well

Because kojima is a hack

I miss MGSV memes

Can someone explain this meme?

According to Skullface in TPP he was sent to shadow Naked Snake during Operation: Snake Eater as backup/a fail safe plan.

Skull Face specifically states that the only reason Big Boss was able to complete Operation Snake Eater was because he basically was in the background along with XOF Teams the whole time to clean up and make things generally easier for Big Boss so he could actually complete the mission.

Big Boss does not respond to this in any way when he is told this.

>Big Boss does not respond to this in any way when he is told this.

To be fair there's a good reason for that.

thats pretty fucking retarded, im glad i didn't bough the game, is there anything else as retarded as this?

The cobra unit got their special powers from parasites

The Cobra Unit weren't super cool freaks, they just had magical parasites in their assholes.

Because he's not Big Boss?

Either way it's stupid, Kojimbo tried to make this less cutscene-y but more cinematic but making Snake fucking silent for 90% of the game is just so odd, might sound weird but it's very unrealistic, because Snake sure has a lot of shit to say in this game.

The reason that the Cobra Unit had such special powers and abilities was because they were infected with a parasite that allowed them to do all those cool things.

These parasites eventually become central to the plot as one is threatening to kill people who speak a specific language. One we know of is Kikongo an language commonly spoken in the African segment of the game and English.

Quiet is enhanced by these parasites as well.

source?

Don't ask for source man just play the game over again and try to learn. This game is so complex you'd be ruining it by finding the source for such spoilers

After beating V I was thinking about Portable Ops. I forgot how great that game is. Big Boss has my fave outfit in that game and the bosses and Gene are really cool and he basically acts like Solid and Big Boss mixed. Plus the cinematic style is so neat.

youtube.com/watch?v=3WJTJ-ex-6s

thx user

Where's the bear one, that was always my favorite.

Because the entire game is a dream.

Do you talk a mile a minute in your dreams?

Burger Retconman, voiced by Master Tang
youtube.com/watch?v=GAi9Um8HqP0

Well that's what happens when you take an autistic man and make him your memetic clone.

imgur.com/a/McgoO#n3ildfc

I love Skullface as a Bond villain yet he had no reason to kill BB other than to rub it in Zero's face.

Miller and Skullface were the reason to play the BB "trilogy" because BB is bland as fuck in PW. I love MGSV despite it's faults and not having cqc Solid boss fight ala MGS3 is a damn shame.

Thanks, these are still as good as ever.

Skull Face was fucking great

He and Miller are the only characters worth a damn in TPP and GZ. Big Boss is boring as fuck and PW is my least favorite game and I only played it for Miller and the supporting cast.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this but I've always thought that Skull Face knew Venom wasn't the real BB. Just the way he treats him throughout the course of the game. In mission 30 where he says "Follow me Big Boss" he says the name so sarcastically. So maybe he knew Venom was just another one of Zero's games and ultimately wanted him dead to stick to Zero again.

Skull is terrible. He did nothing

Compared to every other villain in the franchise apart from Liquid Ocelot he did more than Coldman and Volgin.

I doubt it because why wouldn't he go after the real BB? I wish they would actually make a BB game just to show the events of meeting Sniper Wolf and the other members of Foxhound alluded to in MGS1.

Volgin did fistfight snake and chase him and Eva in the shagohod

Otherwise he was just put into a coma and killed Granin.

>thats pretty fucking retarded

are you serious ? that was brilliant. it was the philosophers legacy we're talking about. Zero didn't fuck around.

It's retarded that it was an asspull that actually makes mgs3 retroactively worse.

If there was some mysterious figure in mgs3 that made shit happen that they never worried about and then skullfucker is like "that was me" then that'd be cool.

Or fuck if snake met with someone who helped and he fucking blew up with the shagohod helping snake out that'd be fucking dope as shit.

But instead it's skullface pulling the we was kangz bullshit. No you weren't there, Eva helped, you didn't do shit

Who?

YOUUUUU

He hid behind the kojimaisahack.jog armor. Comes free with the ZOE 3/Silent Hills demo disc

i get this joke
i too was raised in a white trash village
well joked senpai

I read this in his voice

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT VENOM HE DIED FOR OUR FUCKING SINS

Hey that's his only good song.

Miller died for Boss' sins too.

Fuck Boss

>Granin
He was too good for this world

The medic WANTED to become the phantom.

I always liked "How do you like me now"

did you pop a boner to that giant robot chasing that girl music video with shania twain back then because i did for some reason.

why did you have to post this picture
of all the other pictures in your reaction folder why did you have to pick this one

I always wondered... since MGS3 took all this time to tell you what to eat and whatnot, and the fact that Zero himself was anal about soldiers leaving their fecal matter on ther field... that was Skullface's real job? He just went around collecting Snake's chocolate snakes the entire mission. Cleaned it up outside Sokolov's hideaway, in the cave (godawful), outside grozny grad, and even in the river when snake fought the end. It's not like he could say no to Zero. He just grew up in a small village
>imagine snake dropping a big coiler on skullface from the very top
>terminal velocity torpedo turd
>MMMM... TASTY

user, you disgust me. Bravo.

I always forget that song. I was more of a Kid Rock fan, kinda still am because Picture with Sheryl Crow.

i dunno about you senpai but i was born in a small white trash village as well as the other guy and grew up hearing shitty country music and can't help but love the shit out of it now

>WANTED
throwing yourself in front of your CO to shield him from a blast is not an invitation to have your personhood appropriated in service of that CO against your conscious will to become a tool designed for no other purpose than to be a red herring with a target painted on your back

Because Miller didn't deserve it he was too pure and I was watching Rugrats and I miss Chuckie's VA. Chuckie and Chas at least got Kimmi and Kira but they'll always live with that pain.

i wasn't fuking ready

Didn't Kojima do this because he saw Mad Max or something, or was that just a fabrication?

And skullface gives you that stupid reasoning to why he wanted revenge. He was too ashamed to admit he bathed in snake's doo doo. He scrubbed the skin right off his face. He can't deal with english anymore because he thinks back to the time being the CIA/MI6 field janitor.
>snake eater plays
>delicious brown snake tails hit skullface's unsuspecting mouth at mach 4
>WHAT A THRILL

He didn't deserve any of it

I still get teary when watching Rugrats in Paris particularly the clouds scene with Chuckie's mom.

No he didn't, Boss' worst sin was betraying this man and that was his true downfall imo.

Nah fuck him. He was a Cipher double-agent throughout the entirety of Peace Walker and then he has the balls to get all pissy when BB doesn't clue him in on the whole Venom thing.

I wouldn't trust the vengeful asshole after that either.

I missed pervy ladies man Kaz in V

with a theme of the game and the series as a whole being that you are defined by your actions rather than by your genes--to not be ruled by fate but forge your own story in spite of whatever myth or legend or baggage hangs over you outside of your control, and with Venom not being Big Boss, and us going on this journey with Venom, to the point that we are literally Venom via the character we create at the beginning of the game, Kojima said he wanted Venom to be more tacit this time around so as to let the player feel/act for him in their minds.

tl;dr
might have had something to do with Mad Max, but Kojima said he thought overly-long cutscenes were outdated and wanted the player to identify deeply more with Snake

I always popped a boner watching that don't impress me much. The leopard print always turns me on.

I don't recall robot chasing her but tell me song name and I'll watch it.

>Miller goes on to train Solid Snake
Literally his downfall

He was giving them bullshit info just to keep Cipher away. He wasn't actively sabotaging anything like Paz or Huey.

Miller got his revenge and I'm still glad.

>The man with a skull for a face, skullface
Thanks ocelot

The problem isn't that he made a deal with Cipher. The problem is that he did it behind Snake's back.

Miller got cucked by Solid though, who accepted Big Boss as his father.

I just got it now too thanks to your post.

>cucked

Miller was way more of a father than BB by any stretch of the imagination and only reason he let go of his hate and accepted it is because he was a better man than BB. BB is literally a nigger that didn't want to raise his children and the tape concerning them said so.

I don't think you're using cuck the right way.

Only thing I know in that room is Gizmo.

Gremlins 3 when?

> BB is literally a nigger that didn't want to raise his children and the tape concerning them said so
>Eli and David are literally clones who were made without BB's consent; they're the whole reason why he left Foxhound
Not him, but are you sure you're not the cuck, user? Because you sure sound like one.

>Maybe I'm reading too much into this
Like all mgs fanboys, specially mgsvbabbies, yes you are.

Any fool with a dick can raise a kid but it takes a real man to raise his children regardless of situation. Boss makes a man his willing pawn until he realizes it's too late then gets blown away then he is blown away himself. Boss is a retard considering he made Venom only to deflect Skullface's wrath yet he could have just manned the fuck up.

BB doesn't have any children. Just clones. And besides, Venom Snake was Zero and Ocelot's plan. There wasn't anything he could do to change things.

Did BB actually train Solid in cqc or at all?

I like to imagine that Skull Face had a cassette playing the Snake Eater song for Snake, just to help motivate him climbing that stupid ladder.

Big Boss woke up before Venom and he watched over him waiting until Skullface's Cipher struck so he knew what was going on. It may have been Zero and Ocelot originally but he still went along.

Kek

>MGS V: The Phantom Pain

>Solid Snake only succeeded in his missions because the bad guys wanted him to get to them and pretended not to notice him.
>Big Boss not only had the help of several double agents, but also a completely invisible third party who went in undetected, set up everything so Big Boss could succeed, and disappeared without a trace

Man, what the fuck is the point of Big Boss if Skullface is absurdly more skilled and effective?

>Solid Snake only succeeded in his missions because the bad guys wanted him to get to them and pretended not to notice him.

What?

Did you not finish MGS1?

have you played MGS1?`the only thing liquid didnt plan was getting his ass kicked at the end, up until then everything went according to keikaku

he was very good at digging plot holes to hide himself in during the mission. You have to look very carefully

You can cqc the skulls, I used to do it when I was bored of the game.

>it's been over a year since MGSV was released

All the bosses in that game tried to kill solid for real thought. When all bosses were dead and he couldn't get the key card that way he adjusted his plan to let solid put that keycard in. That's why in rex lair there are no guards.

It's alright but not a substitute for an actual cqc battle.

This

>ywn create a nation of mercenaries free from control of the worlds governments with your best bud Kaz
Why live?

what took so long to konami understand kojima was just a retarded wannabe hollywood westaboo?

>Snake pisses off a building onto some concrete
>Skullface has to catch it in a bottle from a window so guards down below don't notice the trickling
>bottle fills up so he catches it in his mouth

Snake is basically /r9k/ Pepe and Skullface is /r9k/ Wojak? Still not as dumb as most of MGSV.

(Snake battles the tank and defeats it. The tank blows up and a Genome
Soldier is thrown violently out of the tank, he lands on the ground
dead. Snake walks over to him and fishes around inside his pockets for
something. He finds it and walks over to the door the tank came out of.)

Raven : Well, Boss. I hope you are happy. He got the card.

Man on Radio : ...We'll play with him a little longer...

Raven : You would be wise not to underestimate him.

Man on Radio : What did you think of him?

Raven : He is just as you said. In battle he is as if possessed by a
demon. Much like you. I would expect no less.

Why did Liquid want Snake to get into the nuclear warhead storage building?