youtu.be/SeAAi7jWOl8
youtube.com/watch?v=wgPcl1WJ98Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>TW3
>10/10

boy that's some personal shit taste you got there

jesus starting the thread off with bait

Casuals are not welcome here.
The Witcher 3 is a good game but not nearly as good as the first one.

DARK METAMORPHOSIS

>How the fuck they managed to make this masterpiece? Holy shit CDPR are based gods

>Immersive story-rich open-world rpg
>120+ hrs long
>Fantastic and deep main story
>Varied interesting side-quests that have never been done in any video game before
>Choices, Consequences, tons of rpg elements
>Tons of memorable characters
>Fantastic graphics, soundtrack, Game-engine
>The best, varied and probably the biggest open-world ever designed
>16 FREE DLCS, I REPEAT 16 FREE DLCS. Shame on you Ubishit, Ea and Shitthesda.
>2 big expansion pack for 10-20$ that has more quality content than whole 60$ games.
>Continuous support through bug-fixes and patches

>only recently started playing this
>combat is shit
>plot constantly side tracks and gets slow as fuck
>main reason I like it is because I like the idea of a witcher and doing contracts is fun
>also I'm a faggot that like collecting and upgrading armor/weapons

I'd rate this game a 7/10 at best.

Oh boy, Witcher shills are back. Do I need to break down why no one should ever pay for this pile of shit game again or can we just let this thread slide for once?

>16 FREE DLCS, I REPEAT 16 FREE DLCS. Shame on you Ubishit, Ea and Shitthesda.

Whoa...16 free dlcs that are just tiny cut content!!!

Report the shill and move on.

Fuck you, v. I have the most fun with 2

>grizzled husbando in max comfy post apocalyptic world
>get a cute loli daughterfu
>go to hell and back to keep her alive
>save from certain death and settle down in a comfy village by the river
Your life will never be TLoU, how does this make you feel user?

I agree OP

From/Kojima/Todd -drones still can't cope with how hard they got blown the fuck out at GOTY

Still the best PS3 game

Agree

xDDD

I really never understood DQ3
Yeah, I get the huge cultural impact it had in Japan because of the scale of the game, but when I actually played it (the SNES version), I had to almost force myself through it.

I like it more than fable one. Literally no other game with life sim elements and RPG elements blended so well.

i played it after all the DLC were released

I loved that it felt like such a huge game I could sink my teeth into, and while I'm sure I would have hated it more if I was a meleefag I was basically pure magic. magic was at its peak fun/usefulness in 2, so I'll always look back on it fondly especially in comparison to 3 where magic is back to being fucking useless.

>I loved that it felt like such a huge game
This. I loved DS2 because the game felt overwhelmingly huge and choke-full with content. This alone ensured it's my favorite game in the franchise and I play melee strength characters exclusively.

Fuck that game it was ass

>am i fitting in yet??

>people aren't allowed not to like my shitty overhyped game it has to be bait

>use le witcher sense
that's it

I'm pretty much the only person that thinks this, but idgaf. The multiplayer for the Transformers Cybertron games was a 10/10 nostalgia/gameplay experience. Played the shit out of them. Simple fast 3rd person fun. No Bullshit.

this one

(you)

Great game. Would a sequel ruin it?

As close to a near-perfect game as you'll get.

Well, first off, your post was off topic.

The thread isn't "post your favorite game so others can shit on it" its just "post your favorite game".

Not our fault you're autistic.

Not him, what's a good alternative? Also witcher 3 vs skyrim what's better and why?

Fallout: New Vegas

No idea why it was so great, but it was one of my favorite game experiences

Sequels can't ruin anything that has a complete story. Even if they tried to retcon shit, you could just ignore it, because it would be supplementary and, thus, extraneous.

That out if the way, I think the concept and the gameplay was interesting and amazing enough that it could easily support a sequel. But I would not want a direct sequel. But if they made a new game that starred new characters in a new location, it'd be a dream come true for me

>bad Neverwinter Nights mod with atrocious combat and gameplay
>b-b-but muh STORY

ya ok

the combat is largely superior in The Witcher. Further entries in the series were dumbed down to appeal to a wider audience, moving to action combat was part of this.

WoW 3.3.5, Super Mario 64, TF2 (early patches), Smash Bros Melee

>combat is shit
Bahaha no, you're just bad kid.

It's not even as good as the second one.

The story is badly structured and fails on all levels.

Good choice, user.

Tales of Legendia for me.

yup.

Granted, not really as a game, more as an interactive anime, but still

this or bioshock inf.

maybe halo 3.

I still need to beat this. Thanks for reminding me, user.

Every 10/10 is personal, though. That's how opinions work.

0/10, bioshock infinite gave it away

Really dude? The game isn't even out yet. There is some serious astroturfing for this shit-tier SocJus nigger game on Cred Forums right now. Multiple threads deleted, only threads 'positive' about the hamfisted 'racism' plot are allowed to stay up.

This board is shit.

wat

The Witcher is one of my favourite games, but holy shit the sword combat in it is bad. You literally click on an enemy and keep clicking on them at specific times. You can theoretically dodge around but in actuality there's no point.

2's combat is almost as bad. 3 is an improvement in every regard but isn't as fluid as DMC 3 or 4, which it's trying to mimic.

Signs are more awesome in the first game than 2 or 3 though.

I'm interested in this.

My niggah

>beautiful art work
>engaging story
>memorable characters
>bad ass bosses
>introduced randomly generated dungeons with the Ancient Cave
>cute as fuck wedding
>sad as fuck ending

This game is most of my early teen years trying to get to the end of the ancient cave.
Never could on the Snes but eventually did it on a Rom
10 out of mother fucking 10

FFT
Parasite Eve
CS 1.5-1.6
UT
D2

action gameplay is cancer for casuals, you mentioning stuff like DmC makes it clear which caregory you're in.

>3 is an improvement in every regard but isn't as fluid as DMC 3 or 4
Where the fuck did that come from?
It's not meant to be DMC, you retards come up with the stupidest shit.

Dandy as fuck.

Joyful wasn't nearly as good, though.

>mfw Hotel Basement level

does treasure still make games? it felt like all of their shit was pure gold

>Do I need to break down why no one should ever pay for this pile of shit game again
Please do, I need a good laugh.

genuinely a masterpeice imo

>matthewmatosis
his critique actually makes it sound like he dislikes 2 the most, so I'm not sure what you mean

The first Witcher.

The fact that I hold this opinion seems to trigger a TRUCKLOAD of redditors here too which only reinforces my believe since fuck you guys only play 2 games a year

my belief*

I know it's got tons of flaws and it's not as polished as Gran Turismo or Forza, but I absolutely adore this game

>not sharing my shitty tastes makes you a redditor
Holy fucking shit user, the combat was trash, the dialogs were okay-ish and the story is typical fantasy stuff

Only reason this mediocre game got a sequel is because of the sex and pinup cards.

t. redditor

It's such an obvious choice and mainstream as hell but holy fuck I've never played a game that I've enjoyed as much or actually been as immersed in. Always will be my #1.

super comfy game with substance added via mods

My only complaint is the guilds

PC Bro here. I love playing Undertale with my wife´s son. True 10/10.

DB sanctuary pre-purge was comfy as fuck user. That old mage was based, Gabriella was a top waifu and Astrid loved to bend on her desk.

Skyrim

hells yes weather mods + tents and food requirements and just go on treks through mountains

What's infuriating about my 10/10 is that it's unlikely I'll see another one of these.

Forgot pic like the big faggot I am

Most likely the best jrpg ever.

>relatable characters
>no teen save the world bullshit
>turn-based combat done right
>weapon customization
>good story
>excellent atmospehe
>awesome monster design

But faggots defend FF, chronoshitter and w/e other shitty franchise with braindead gameplay

You have very good taste fampai

To be honest, I wouldn't mind a completely unrelated story if that means getting one of the top tier combat systems in a jrpg again, but then I remember Squeenix now can only do angsty teenagers shaking their heads like a pelican ehilr eating every time they speak.

It's infuriating indeed

The only thing the first two witchers did better than the third is having a better story, unfortunately for you that alone doesn't make them better than third.
answering op question, pic related

this was fun

>overhyped game

It's objectively good. Go back to your indie-pixel trash

10/10
It's alright.

I agree with this, but it's still better than anything else this gen

Never played OG Witcher. Don't know about dat atmosphere

DS2 was good and SotFS was god-tier. No amount of shenanigans in DS3 can be as fun as shield-clamping people in DS2.

Fuck you i liked it

Shota hero da bes.

It's not a 10/10, but it's a very good game. Made a playthru in hard only using the drill and trap plasmids and had a blast

>action gameplay is cancer for casuals
Holy shit this is next-level autism.

>DmC
He said DMC, not DmC, but you surely know the difference and did that intentionally, proving that you're just shitposting.

Started playing this not too long ago, almost finished too.

Thank fuck for turbo buttons and fast forward in emulators, because fuck grinding at a snail pace.

magic is only shit in 3 untill you put 60+ points in it
then you can basically one hit people with crystal soul spear.

what's with the hate for witcher 3? I Genuinely can't find anything wrong with the game and it is one of the only games i regret not buying besides GTA V and Mad Max (because i had low expectations). Regretted every other "next gen" game i've bought (uncharted too because of how absurdly high i bought it for)

Pic related.

One of my most played games ever.

Not only is it the best Battlefield game, but also probably the best combination of realistic and arcade combat to this day.

I thought Witcher 3 was overhyped until I started playing with a controller.

Now I can say that Witcher 3 is definitely the best casual console RPG I've ever played.

but that's exactly my point.

in 2, magic is viable from the get go, and is varied and interesting so you aren't relying on soul spear spam, and can actually vary up your tactics beyond "chuggu grassu until you catch them off guard and OHKO them"

Yeah I just gave up on jrpgs. I just play PE once every year or two and sometimes grab a recent one on sale, just to remind me why I stopped

I didnt really liked PE2, but I never played the third one, was it worth playing?

>action gameplay is for casuals

lmao

but real talk witcher 3 is like dark souls but more casual, similar in that it does need to be played with a controller or you'll get super aids

It got popular

>what's with the hate for witcher 3?
It's on consoles, so PCfags have one less game to latch onto.

Witcher 3 is an "RPG" made for retarded kids who think they're too cool for Ubisoft games.

fucking this. some of my fondest gaming memories are from this game

Dragon Age Origins

Not 10/10 for me but I liked it too. 3 was shit though.

People realize by now it's the same Polack inbreds making these threads over and over again. So they shit on the game so the Polacks can fuck off.

It's a decent shooter for a PSP, but you need to forget it's a P.E. game. If you are minimally invested in the characters and story, you'll be better away from it. For real.

Man, DA:O gets shit here but it was a good fucking game. That poor series.

They're in a bit of a bind after their latest game, Gaist Crusher, failed to deliver

>Man, DA:O gets shit here
You mean the same board that is infested by Polacks shilling Witcher 3 around the clock hates Origins? What a weird coincidence.

Nobody here hates Origins, dumbfuck. Drop the persecution complex you have there and stop wallowing in self pitty.

I liked them both a lot.

>that feel playing this on medium difficulty and then imagining the hell that must be hard mode.
>that feel finally getting the trophy of no deaths in a full chapter

Go fuck yourself Polack. Witcher 3 is shit to anyone who has played more than one RPG.

Came to post this

I dunno, I feel like magic has never been interesting in any souls game, most spells that require pure INT have always just been different colored variations of the base soul spear+ 1 color modifier + 1 flight formation modifier.

I just like magic because its an op blue bow you start the game with.

Fuck. Guess ill just replay the first one then. again

Thanks for saving me the time and sadness, user

I like both the witcher series and dragon age origins

Also enjoyed gothic 1/2 and risen 1

Anti Witcher fags are literally grasping and trying to stir shit up but you are wrong

I tell you that people don't hate Origins and your response is the say Witcher 3 is shit?
I get the feeling you don't actually care about Origins at all and just want to hate on the Witcher 3 whenever you can.

Don't bother they aren't sane

Abzu
I have more screenshots if anyone is interested

>tfw meditating in the deep sea.

ships were fun

It doesn't get much closer that this.

One Finger Death Punch
It's very cathartic.

Path of Exile

Vtmb

Never found a comfier game.

witcher 2 really got me immersed

My negroid

>see this picture
>"fuck, another meme game"
>give it a shot anyway
>"jesus fucking christ, this is amazing"

those who start shit over Witcher 3 are the bad guys though, nice try shill

Very flawed game. But still a personal 10/10 for me

spoopy

this game is the best of the best movie adaptation ever.

Good taste you have there, Actor.

>Witcher 3
>10/10
How much is CDPR paying shills these days?

Cred Forums hates what "normies" like. nothing new.
they suck dick of witcher 2 and hate 3.

>TW1
>somehow worse than an okay console port TW3
Cred Forums never fails to deliver, I come here to get giggles and oh boy am I getting some

I love it too, too bad what they did to him in P2 and some requirements form platunim medals on trials were inhumanly difficult.

Mechwarrior 2
Witcher 1 and 3
MGS 1 2 3
HoMM3
PS:Torment

>2016
>being a hipster cuck

oh and Dark Souls and maybe bloodborne
and this

this game is fucking addictive

Pic related

I never though I'd like it so much. Not a 10/10, but close. If only gameplay was better.

did that vid ever make it onto ML?

fuck off thebull94

How are the soundtracks? Are they good just like in Banner Saga?

RIP
youtube.com/watch?v=NZPfyRi3Fsg

Ah memories.
>Mind reading.
>The first tower
>Saturos fight.
>That giant ape.
>The deserts
>Collosseum
>Djinn and summons

I play this every year in unless another KH game comes out that year. I'm still figuring out and finding things with every playthrough.

>Has probably the most unique weapons in the series
>Fleshed out a new Magic type that was only really a sub part of magic before
>The best DLC of the mainline games by far (Bloodborne is better, but we also haven't seen DS3's yet but I'm not holding my breath)

It's two biggest flaws are the downgrade which was pretty bullshit, and the Soul Memory which is fixed in SOTFS edition so yeah.

Mein nigger.

So many people probably immediately brush it off but holy fuck that game is great, and so is this one.

Even in the Cprg realm the Witcher 1 was horrible. At least 2 and 3 are good at what they set out to be.

Was there any way to avoid tornado?

You gotta slow down, nigga.

You had to slow your ass down dude. It gave a choice of either chancing the tornado and trying to recover good from it or slowing down and guaranteeing it won't fuck you over.

Personally I liked Demons Souls the best. I had played games like it before and Demons did what it wanted far better than anything else. All the other games fall in under for no particular reason except they seem like bad clones.

And how is TW1 horrible?

The point is that the combat system is half-assed. It wants to be a system where you need to time your dodges, parries, ripostes and attacks but it's not developed enough.

It's better than 1 or 2 but not good enough.

The way Geralt spazzes around outside of combat is just shit icing on the cake.

Don't get me wrong, I really love W3. But the control system and combat is an area they fucked up badly. I can live with it since every other aspect is good or great, but it bugs me.

Also this

We need more people like you up in arms about Haydee and how shit tier that games is.

At least if Mafia 3 can be as good as the second, which would make it a top game this year. Haydee exceeds at nothing except making children shill and shit post it.

Despite all its shortcoming, it's still my favorite game of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGeCivJ7zCc

Kakolookiyam

has he starting begging on patreon yet?

Space motherfucking Engine.

The Witcher 3 is the truly patrician choice. Many normies play and enjoy the game because to them it's just another Skyrim, but true connoisseurs of cRPG games who played those games since the 90's and played masterpieces like Gothic 1 and 2 can appreciate the sheer genius behind every aspect of the Witcher 3's design. It is, dare I say, vidya kino.

Those who think it's a bad game/cRPG are either weebs who exclusively play Japanese games, or underage BioWare babbies.

>literally everything about this fucking masterpiece

probably also the most influential video game of all time

>Start running the generator.
>Hear those fucking things getting closer.
Oh fuck god OH FUCK.

UT99
Morrowind
Psychonauts
Half Life
Raptor: Call of the Shadows
Bioshock
Beyond Good and evil

Close contenders/personal 9.5 outta10s;
Portal
Halo CE
HL2
Jazz Jackrabbit
Age of Empires
Diablo 2

Still the only gba game I ever completed, and fuck was it good.

>some generic RTS
>most influential game of all time

hehehe

Magic damage in any souls game can be lethal. Still, you can easily dodge it sadly.

Also the best third party game on Gamecube

my nigga
did a 4 freelancer run, did a bartz solo run and I'm trying (but at the moment HORRIBLY FAILING) to do bartz solo freelancer run. FUCK SOULCANNON, DESTROYER OF CHALLENGE RUNS

These are my personal 10/10s ok, so lay off

Starcraft
Starcraft 2
Myth 2
Homeworld
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Baldur's Gate 2
Thief
Dark Souls
Bloodborne
Mario Kart 8
Half Life
Pathologic

second party

>Varied interesting side-quests that have never been done in any video game before

By this argument, every game with sidequests has "side-quests that have never been done in any video game before".

the best adventure game ever made

Anyone else?

The first three silent hill games will always be absolutely fucking perfect in my opinion, nothing else comes close in terms of quality in every aspect of the game.

For ten kashes wher-where do you wanna go?

>white "people" are this triggered by a black guy killing racists in a vidya game

stop being so easily offended,faggot.

/thread
Best SW game hands down.

most recent 10/10 for me

This is yet another area where people who think DS2 didn't improve on everything else are clearly crazy.

music was spot on too

Furi was fucking amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ5gtInauiI

A few favorites, in no particular order

Diablo II
Half-Life
Bloodborne
Final Fantasy Tactics
Morrowind
Binding of Isaac

DUDE YES! I came late to the party but my friend recommend me get that game during summer when war and fall were on sale. incredibly satisfying transitioning from robot to vehicle form, really provided for some extremely fast gameplay. i loved the campaign for both games also. fuck i wish i was on that game during its peak because most of the matches i get now are unbalanced teams or veterans on the top 25 leaderboard just raping everyone.

Carpenter Brut's stuff was surprisingly not the best

MY NIGGAAAA

yeah the music was fucking dope

i liked Danger's stuff the most

youtube.com/watch?v=8QpUGCXwOks

toxic avenger was also fantastic
youtu.be/SeAAi7jWOl8

WHEN'S KuFII COMING OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

good man

I hated the undead settlement and yet everyone else who plays it thinks I'm wrong.

Bunch of fucking kids here

pollacks sure are busy shilling this game recently I guess they have to gather some karma before announcing another delay or paid gutted content.

I'm sorry but Bioshock 1 was garbage, but I still finished it, however Bioshock 2 was so bad that I couldn't even bring myself to finish it.

Journey
Metal Gear Solid V (because i love dicking around while having Take on Me playing in the background)
XCom with Long War Mod
WWE2k16 because the Creative Suite is a beast and i can't wait for WWE2k17 to recreate the whole NJPW/ROH Roaster once again

This so much

downloaded this but highest res is like 1280xsomething not 1920x1080 so im getting 2 now

10/10 is literally 1, so you're saying the game's a 1?

What is it about this game that causes so much asspain in Cred Forums?

I'm with you. It was literally Undead Burg 2, and felt especially meh after High Wall of Lothric

the game is "the one"

we get it, you are hilarious, everyone is laughing

As much as I liked the first and second, W3 blows them out of the water.

Simply ebin

Average age in this thread is 18 or less

>shittalking first witcher game

It's like try to guzzle as much cocks as possible.

SOMEBODY

I'm still heartbroken that Nintendo and Square never revisited this with an HD remaster for Wii U with online multiplayer with friends.

Fuckin loved this game, holy shit. Downloading once I get back from the boonies.

Maybe if the PC version didn't have garbage controls

Indeed.
IMO it's OoS>SS/OoT
SS had the perfect soft and comfy visual theme I needed at the time when I had one too many gritty blood-a-killing-machine games.

mein neger

> implying the first witcher game was good
>giving any MoH a 10/10

Im still playing it

Despite its shitty launch, i've never put so many hours into a game like this, over 1k and still counting.

Absolutely. Before this game, I didn't liked anything related to time limit. But this game does it superbly. Makes my blood pump, and so on.

Well, here it goes:

HoMM III
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
Witcher III
Serious Sam
Battletoads
FF IV, FF VI
XCOM: UFO Defense
CiV
Red Orchestra II

probably forgot something, but it's good start

1st one for me

Yeah one of the best psp games imo

> actually played it
> it's a below average halo clone with simplistic squad commands

take those nostalgia glasses off niggas

I actually liked Undead Settlement, but Dark Souls 3 had really, really poor pacing.
>demon's souls starts in ruined kingdom area
>dark souls ruined kingdom area
>dark souls 2 ruined kingdom area
people were obviously going to be more than a little tired of it, so making DaS 3 start with TWO undead burg areas in a row was really fucking dumb. I think area originality is probably dark souls 3's weakest aspect, all the areas feel overplayed. The most interesting looking area is probably irithyll which is just snow yarnham, or archdragon peak which is just the Nightmare Frontier with blue skies.

The high water mark

Dragon's Dogma isn't a 10/10, but it'll always be one of my favorite games just due to how interesting and unique it is. They really tried to make something special, it has a really cool, unique class system, cool combat that has nothing else like it, and it gets really weird and interesting after you kill grigori.

It feels like a bunch of different games in one. Fighter, warrior, and mystic knight feel like different games than the dexterity classes, and the same goes for magic. The game shifts to a totally different gameplay loop in the Everfall, and then does it again in Bitterblack Isle. The pawn system is also really creative and interesting, it's really cool to know that my little helper that learns from me is off helping in someone else's game.

If they announced a Dragon's Dogma 2 that was a bit less rough around the edges, had multiplayer, more classes, and a bigger world with more cities I would fucking cream my pants.

I might replay this right now

>Blood Mage main destroying 25 enemies at once

Knowing that there will never be a serviceable sequel probably ruins the playthrough

It was too short

Personally i prefer dawn of souls, even though aria felt weird and kind of jenky

And what a coincidence that my personal 10/10 is also objectively the best game ever made. Huh, who would have thunk it.

The entire series is 10/10 for me.

i remember this game !

>N e c r o please

short?
the game never ends, i think it took me 30h or more to finish

You misunderstand, I said it mournfully. I wish it was 500 hours long

Like seriously just call me a faggot or something. I'm not even mad.

Female protag done right. [s]I want to believe.[/s]

Return to Castle Wolfenstein tbqh senpaitachi

my nigga

Mein negger. DD is a fucking gem.

nice spoiler fuckstick

How come japs understand fantasy about so fucking well.

>loli
post discarded

Even though my ideal game has exploration and a story, this wins out as my favorite game of the 10s.

Also why is it so fashionable to shit on Witcher 3 at any opportunity whether it's called for or not?

Dropped my pic.

Drakengard 2.

It still feels epic, the combat is nice.
MANAH, CAIM.

DoD1, and 3 were great too, especially the stories.
Same goes for Gestalt.

>better story
>is literally just a copy of the books

Can someone tell me what this is?

Part of me says it's toddposters being mad that Fallout 4 didn't win GOTY.

>mfw cumming buckets when I finally get the turbo upgrade

Loved that, always wanted a sequel but doesn't seem likely now that it's 8-9 years old. I'd recommend Transistor to anyone that liked it.

for some reason, either people who really love the witcher, or falseflagging shitposters, ALWAYS use witcher 3 to start shit. In Dark Souls, Monhun, Dragons Dogma threads whatever there is always that one fag that goes "hurr muh witcher is so good" and now people are dragging Ni-Oh through the mud doing the same fucking thing.

>Also why is it so fashionable to shit on Witcher 3 at any opportunity whether it's called for or not?
You answered yourself: It's fashionable. It's a product of sheer mob mentality. The thing you have to realize about Cred Forums (and to a lesser degree a lot of similar communities) is that they actually DO work essentially as hiveminds. It's an emergent process, people react intuitively and without realizing it themselves to align themselves with certain existing undercurrents of thoughts, because after all, they really carve feeling of approval, superiority, validation, or just attention. Shitstorm aimed at TW3 is precisely the result of that. By the way, it's not just a matter of those who shit on the game: the people overpraising it are equally as at fault.

It has nothing to do with the actual game itself. In fact, majority of what you see posted around this board has nothing to do with any videogames at all. The opinions you see around here: they are more like craps than actual legitimate reasonings: they are instinctive cries produced by what the individual poster percieves as currently "necessary" to say according to the odd rules "board culture".

kys newfag

Is this Crystal Chronicles?

The Last of Us

Delete this!

I've just acknowledged the Joyful was merely a means to tie everything up with a bittersweet cherry on top

god tier

I'm gonna take you out, and I don't mean for pizza.

Civ is one of those perfect video game ideas.

Best ninja game I ever played.

Such an underrated game. Best of the series.

i searched and it wasnt here. fallout 2. Cred Forums has shit taste

still my favourite game and i bought it randomly from the sale bin as a kid..

You already posted it OPEE

with half life 1 it is

What? Do you shave already?

LMAO you faggot basement-dwelling neckbeard.

Let go of your nostalgia and play a real game for once.

You could have gone with New Vegas.

I waited to play this game because I didn't want to play it medium on 30fps, so I waited bought the most expensive PC i could afford because I loved the previous games so much

This game is fucking ass, it's a momumental wasted opportunity, I wanted to see the story end in the best way possible (like CDPR kept promising in every interview), and the story is a failure on all levels.

The only thing you get from this game is a very well thought out, detailed world to explore but you get that from every historical Ubisoft open world game so it's not really that special in the current year

>story is a failure on all levels.
Nah.

Forza Horizon 3 is a 10, best open world racer ever

Maybe because it's popular as fuck?

My first RPG, my favorite RPG. 90 to early 00 were a great times to be a PC gamer.

with that piece of shit combat system shitsheda created i dont even consider them fallout games. utterly ruined my favourite series. all the stats and dialogue shit SHIT! id rather taken this unfinished f3 than the shit we got. fuck you faggit

Nigger it was fucking great till the Kaer Morhen siege. And even then they redeemed themselves with HoS. W3 is the best AAA game in years.

Literally all of these are 10/10 in my book.

Oh yes it is

It fails to have a good antagonist, especially a big failure since this guy is hyped since begining of Witcher 1. We get this guy after Letho, fucking really?

It fails to translate the intricate political world the Witcher 2 and Witcher 1 carried over, most of the stuff being dumbed down to a mad king and ebil religion

It fails as a personal father/daughter story, the game throws some scenes at you in the last act then two hours you have flashbacks of them and they decide if Ciri lives or not lol. I don't even like The Last of Us yes that's way better

It fails to do justice on 90% of book and previous games characters,Ciri, Triss, Avalach, Eredin, Roche all either dumbed down simplified or dumbright ruined

Worst of all it fails as a proper conclusion that last act was so fucking pointless and idiotic with Djikstra going full retard all of a sudden in stupid contrived scene and Ciri also saving the world in a stupid contrived scene

This fucking game shouldn't even exist

this, I hardly had more fun playing a game
too bad I got too good at it
my hands were shaking the first time I managed to beat monsoon

One of the few game soundtracks I regularly listen to

Nah. I really loved all 3 endings. Made the journey really feel meaningful and different. BaW wrapped everything up perfectly.

I still think Mad World is their best game. I wonder if they will release some kind of a remaster.

What's wrong with Eredin?

+multiplayer is good too

Please stop samefagging

CoH and Opposing Fronts. Purely for the single player. Never enjoyed an RTS campaign this much.

t.theBull94

There's no such thing as an objectively good game. Fuck off with that shit already. That said, W3 is pretty dank

>most influential

its bretty good, but...

doom, quake, half life, dune 2 and everquest all beat it, and thats just pc games off the top of my head

this. was actually hoping for them to make an expansion seeing as it would be easy to just add a few more paintings

Yeah I never got why this game is praised for it's story either.

It has two-three really interesting self contained stories but overall it's pretty shit. Even Bioware could shit that one out

This is the most generically Cred Forums taste
Putting Dark Souls in the 9th spot would cement it

The fact that you have to ask that means you can't let anything slide and most likely shit post Witcher threads non stop because in your autismal mind more than 3 people liking a game in any particular thread means they are shills. Post your 10/10 game and fuck off, no one is interested in your shit opinions. Either that or just drink bleach already.

That and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.

This

All good games though.

I have done way two many playthroughs of this game

>even Bioware

I played Dragon Age Origins not long before Witcher 3.

It has more nuanced take on religion , church vs mages conflict, more nuanced and belivable politics , and Eredin can't touch Loghain in terms of complexity.

This nigga right here knows what's up.

Good taste. My favorite Fallout game.

Because unlike Bioware CDPR actually managed to separate the endings by more than color.

And no bullshit twist with child VAs.

But we're off-topic so either post your 10/10 or fuck off.

Too bad Corypheus didn't and DAI was complete trash. But keep pretending nuBioware is the same as old Bioware Biodrone.

this is a real heavy metal 11 if I ever knew one

>7 year old game
>Used as proof that Bioware is good
Nice "proof"

yeah, well NuCDPR can't touch old Bioware or old CDPR. Their writting is on level of worst AAA trash where story isn't even focus

eat shit drone-boy

No it's used as proof that Witcher 3 is ass when compared to competently written games

This

Nothing will ever top this in my eyes.

No thanks. You can eat it all up on your own since it seems to be what you love best cuck.

i remember really wanting to try this game back in the ToS days. too bad i didnt have a ps2. gamecube was good enough though

Then why did you greentext
>Even Bioware
You got triggered hard. But nice attempt at covering up your fanboy faggotry.

Awesome taste my dude

>old CDPR
But they actually improved lol.

But HoS is better written than anything Bioware ever put out.

Yes, because I recently played Origins.

I always saw it as "safe" and generic fantasy, i liked Mask of The Betrayer, or even the Witcher 1 more. However even that is miles ahead of the shitpile that was Witcher 3.

>N-no u
Why are Biocucks so bad at arguing?

I feel sorry for you user

Stop being a subhuman, nigger.

Don't ask for impossible things.

I feel sorry for your shit taste then. W3 with the expansions is the perfect ending to the series.

No it isn't..

It's just a retreated old polish legend, with a lot a lot of budget behind it.

It was good because it's a rollercoaster ride, you fight a giant toad, then get kidnaped by arabs, then go to a very well made traditional slavic wedding, then do a heist, then an horror themed mansion and art world.

If they didn't have the developers to make all of this possible it can't really stand on it's own . The writing wasn't all that, and like Witcher 3 the conclusion was rushed and unsatisfying

This game was trash though
>one person has to carry that orb, doesnt even get to play
the spell casting was kinda cool though.

my nigga
The 350Z had the best widebody bodykit of all time.

>be blood mage arcane warrior
>solo nightmare difficulty with laughable ease
Also sacrificing elf children for a +1 stat boost NEVER GETS OLD.

I feel sorry for you, for being too dumb to enjoy this sandbox masterpiece

I can't get into any of the Witcher games at all.
Just, too big for someone like me, not the smartest user on earth but I'd just like a few QoL changes.
I tried 2, and 3 and had to use a trainer to beat the griffin on 3 on the easiest difficulty

>Guitar riffs intensify.
If the doors aren't working, it's because I'm laughing so hard.

I remember when bungie writing was decent.

i cant stealth or fight for shit in crysis, how do you enjoy it so much?

>The writing wasn't all that, and like Witcher 3 the conclusion was rushed and unsatisfying
Nope. It made perfect sense and was foreshadowed. O'Dimm's true nature was slowly revealed to you, plenty of fun and light hearted moments to break up the tension, and no retarded boss battle. Literally the only complaint I have is that the riddle was too easy but the final nightmare level was what the Fade should be but never is.

>"Yeah I guess I'll play this shitty porn game"
>turns out to be the best strategy game of all time

CDP lied plenty of times, they act like they care about pc but guess what they downgraded game and haven't even bother to recover true ultra e3 settings on pc.
Also shitty PR stunt with "Free dlcs" cut from game, but they were so shit that they couldn't sell it like 2 bigger dlcs.
CDP are console game devs, they are not your friend and you should be beware of their shitty practices. Choices got dumbed down to the max (You can kill for example Keira and nobody give a fuck or not even asks? what the actual fuck is this writing CDP?), balance is shit, enemies are copy pasted, exploration is not rewarding since what you craft is much better, every enemy is bullet (sword?) sponge with almost unlimited amount of dodges. Combat gave me brain cancer how badly designed that shit was, also batman vision quests rofl. In W3 Geralt became super hero instead anti-hero/neutral guy, he will help every villager he can help. Also Ending was even worse than Mass Effect's 3.

I'm 100% sure Cyberpunk 2077 will be copy pasted Deus Ex game. Since CDP is doing nothing but rip-offing other games like chinese mmorpg/fps devs.

>never was much into helmets
>doing a playthrough where i do everything i wouldn't do normally
>put on a helmet
>that moment when you realize the helmet closes when you leave town

my mind was fuckin blown

At least someone else does. Such an underappreciated game.

HOUSE REAL BIG, CARS REAL BIG

Bioshock 2 was much better than bioshock 1

but redditors love that game just go to Witcher subreddit I think you will fit in quite well my friend :D

mah nigga

Hell yeah

Not once in your post did you address the topic of the thread.

user... You might be fucking retarded.

But redditers hate Witcher so you'll fit in there as well :D

My nigga

that game was shit even in 2007, i give up after 15min

i had literally no problems with controls in DS
also a lot of people couldn't finish the game because of turret section
i don't get it

nope

that subreddit is constant circle jerking over Witcher 3, 90% of them haven't even played 1 or 2

Fuck you. Remember how much CDPR charged for TW3 for people who already owned TW1 and 2?
I'll remind you.
$47.99
Not even 50 fucking dollars for this timeless masterpiece.

If CDPR are "not our friends" then what dev is? Now that's a question to mull on.

I actually bought W3 for 15 bucks or so on GOG. Ofc you have to count expansions but they're actually fucking good oldschool addons so I'm not even mad.

Skyward Sword feels very homey to me. I can't get enough of just about every part of it, so it's pleasant. Ocarina of Time is second, but I don't really rank games.

10/10 for me. It's a game I can always come back to.

My brethren.

I played through most of Suda's games starting with K7 except for DS and Xbox ones and it always felt to me that he never achieved the same level of great weirdness and substance that K7 has. Was it a fluke? Should I give Killer is Dead a try on PC?

This so much.
what the hell is wrong with everyone?
Why is this place assumed to be Cred Forums2.0

Also pic related might be single most fun game i have ever played. At literally any point in time i can pick it up and enjoy it like crazy.

Buyer's remorse for me. I liked Nidhogg more when it was called Prince of Persia. Not to mention that multiplayer is fucking broken.

the levels made for Wii turned me off big time
I loved Origins tho

Aw I'm sorry dude, your problem is that you have no actual friends to play with. Not trying to be an arse, but like actually the local multiplayer is fuckin god tier if you and your friends are actually good at the game.

Not sure what you mean about Prince of Persia though, this has nothing in common with the old games, nor are the sidescrolling, platforming and combat anywhere near this fast and refined.
And come on it has only ever been 15 bucks at most, how poor do you have to be to have great buyers remorse over a game that was only even advertised as a fun little 1v1 pixel based fencing simulator and goes on sale for less than 5 dollars constantly?

I've played all of Suda's games since K7 and none are as good (by a long shot). KiD is pretty much just a NMH with a darker (and more incomprehensible) setting/story, bit better combat system and no overworld. It's still a fine 7,5/10 game though.

>Single Player
RE4
>Multi Player
Battlefield Bad Company 2.

no user I loved crysis

I feel sorry for you given what happened to the series

I tried to play it with the guy living like 100 miles away and the lag was unplayable.
>fun little 1v1 pixel based fencing simulator and goes on sale for less than 5 dollars constantly?
I bought much better games for less then 5 bucks. And yes, average vage around is like 300 dollars / month.

>you need to play local multiplayer
>i played with a guy 100 miles away
what? that's not local.

But yeah well, that's just like, your opinion man

Holy fuck that's poor

>playing with friend on legendary, chosing what path to follow and if engage or avoid enemies
>God tier soundtrack
>that depressing atmosphere wich feels exactly what is the situation for most humans in the halo universe
Just perfect

Good choice.
For me it's Halo 3 though. I love everything about it. Except for the Cortana level

Pretty poor but you got to consider that a can of beer or pack of cigs costs around 1 dollar here.

Why not ODST?

I liked it a lot, but the ending was worse that mass effect 3

>legendary cortana
just end my life desu

STRONG 9/10, but the bugs made it imperfect in my book.

I'm not even joking. I know it's short, it's silly, and the combat isn't terribly deep, but hot damn it delivered on every expectation I had of it.

>music
>bosses
>gameplay isn't too deep but it's satisfying and is visually pleasing
>just long enough to replay at leisure
>THIS ISN'T MY SWORD

I just fucking love it. It's so fun and over the top and I actually love parrying because it requires more input than holding down a shoulder button. I love the main series (2 and 3 are some of my fav games of all time) but MGR just hits the batshit insane spot for me despite its flaws

DA BEST
Me and my little Bro would go ham on eachother

That fuck gave me so much trouble, then I learned that I learned that I dont die from being cursed.

AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING
AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING....

> I actually love parrying because it requires more input than holding down a shoulder button.
Platinum Games games usually don't have a block for a reason.

I loved it, man. Felt like I was actually having a sword fight.

Fucking sequel when Konami

The gameplay and visuals are objectively phenomenal in that game as far as I'm concerned. If it was less silly and had a good story it could totally be a 10/10 game.

Will not stop sucking this game's cock until the day I die.

Still left understanding why people have so much trouble with this level even on legendary. You can skip like 95% of it just by walking forward, and grabbing the next cloak.

Metal Gear IS silly. It always was. MGR is no sillier than 4 or 5. Hell, it's a fucking Citizen Cane compared to 5.

You can drop the chalice, you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgPcl1WJ98Y

It's not the fact that Witcher 3 overrated, it's because it has a particularly aggressive and delusional fanbase on Cred Forums, and rather than just enjoy the (admittedly stellar) game, they shit on other games.

So people see their game getting shit on, so they shit back even harder.

Add more pictures in What I Got, it's not really clear what you're getting at.

Is it okay to like TW3 a lot if the only game I shit on are Souls games, not because they are good or bad, but because people who like them are masochists?

I got my 360 just for this game. Didn't play anything but thiss for like half a year everyday when it came out

Did you just shittalk dmc you worthless cumslut

It's a whole honeypot of shitposting

"...Beasts all over the shop... You'll be one of them, sooner or later..."

This, buh

the silliness is part of why I call it a 10/10 user

I have the biggest grin on my face every time I hear "LET ER RIP" and "THIS ISN'T MY SWORD." It's just so overblown in a self aware fashion. I love it.

That's good an all, but personally I think it's too overrated for me. I gave it a try, I just wasn't getting into it. The pre-planning for monster encounters was too extensive for me, I just wanted to kill things and get loot.

I mean this is NOT saying others didn't enjoy it for obvious reasons, but last year I was so damn fed up with Witcher 3 being one on EVERYBODY and their grandmother's Game of the year lists.

The story alone makes the game a 10

More or less this, I was into the plot and talking more than the gameplay.

its bad tho

What racism plot? Yeah racism is a point simply because of the time of the game and setting, but that's just background stuff far as I know.

The main plot is just The Black mob getting fucked by the Italians and the one Black mobster getting daggered eye'd on revenge and forming his own mob with blackjack and hookers for the purpose of growing into an empire and getting revenge on the italians.

If the KKK become a part of the plot, than it's just steps on the main character's ladder to the whole "Taking over the city and getting revenge" thing.

Even solid 1080p 60fps (hairworks off) at ultra required 980/390x-tier GPUs at the time it came out. Downgrades isn't only for consoles, but non high-end PC rigs too.

The only videogame that intertwined gameplay and story in such a way that the story could only be experienced through a game.

A must play for everyone that ever touched a videogame in his life as it provides a unique one of a kind experience.

my adherent

I played Witcher 3 with kb+m and it was fine. I mean the combat sucks but it still worked.

>what is Ever 17 or Remember 11
made by the same guy even

My man, with TOH BB is easily 10/10 for me. The only issue is not running 60 fps, which I don't mind as much as some people.

999 Is the best visual novel there is. I say this as someone who has read a LOT of visual novels.

A lot of visual novels use the cheap route of letting the reader bond with the character trough pure exposure. So you'll have wave after wave of boring slice of life tropes that add absolutely nothing but force you to like the character due to exposure. Usually creating unnecessary romantic and sexual tension as to give the reader an incentive to give something about the other characters.

999 does nothing like this. It makes the characters likeable in a really short timeframe by good and realistic writing that stays away from traditional anime trope character archetypes. The tension of the environment makes it so that the reader is always on his toes and wants to see how the story keeps progressing. Combined with the atmospheric OST and suggestive art it creates a good tense story.

This is why even though Ever17 shares a lot with 999 in the very basics of the plot, 999 still comes out on the top.

Ever17 has all of those downsides. Forced slice of life moments to bond with characters. Shoehorned romances as caring incentive for the reader. The pacing and general atmosphere are janky as fuck due to this.

Sadly the writing quality drops considerably in VLR. It's still good for people that don't read a lot of VN but for veterans it doesn't come close to something like 999. ZTD doesn't even reach the list of above average VNs.

Well, you can dislike it and whatever. For me it's almost a 10/10 for its genre. The humor, the much much better characters than DR1's, the music, the setting and the atmosphere. I just loved it. I've beaten it under a weak.

I love the Arbiter and working side by side with the elites.
And the covenant and the ark are some of my favorite levels in gaming, period.

Comming through

>going through DLC area
>this is p. neat
>get to this section
>A wild Maldron appears!
>give the fucker a good golf swing with my greatsword
>goodbye half HP
>little bitch starts running
>stand and wait
>he doesn't come back
>"I'm not chasing after a black phantom AI into a dark hole"
>pop seed of giants