Favorite fighting game moves

Special or not, what moves do you like best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAmgTNATJkk
youtube.com/watch?v=mBCc4gSaqIo
youtube.com/watch?v=e6-ShwTKPHs
youtube.com/watch?v=jlMRlU6CaAM&t=33s
youtu.be/yK1lVGhVolU
youtube.com/watch?v=e2a2iuPyqww
youtu.be/GyshPjfUaKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dGw4LqeJa1g
youtube.com/watch?v=TT-nm7rFGwk
youtube.com/watch?v=yW9uSOEpiNI
youtube.com/watch?v=YJURuQnwTpE
youtube.com/watch?v=nbDSvRMc9rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7FK-XNhTWG0
youtu.be/ejJIILrrb0E
youtube.com/watch?v=CamPXxfl7Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=9SOSKUJXrr4
youtu.be/IdLTYEh0EeY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dunno why but I love the way it felt to use. Jin felt weird in general.

>Port SCII HD to all consoles but not WiiU because ""reasons""

I hate those jews.

Why the fuck was this a move?

It's referencing Link riding Epona and smacking her to run faster. I mean, duh.

aegis reflector

It's a pretty cool move.

I really like Cervantes throw on an airborne enemy (B followed by down) where he grabs the guy by the stomach, shoots him and throws him on the ground.

Every judo move by Goh in VF5 (special edition of whatever it's called) is also extremely satisfying and feel brutal

Pre-sjw era was a magical time. We will never return to the golden era of vidya.

nothing more satisfying...

>inb4 smash not a fighting game

Yoshimitsu's pogo stick

RIDE-UH THE LIGHTNING

youtube.com/watch?v=IAmgTNATJkk

I wish I could spank Ivy's big white ass til it's rosy red

>mfw not white wedding

Hell Dunk

They still make fighting games, dude.

>zelda

see
>"You make me feel like a pony"

BEHOLD THE GLORY THAT IS THE TANDEM ENGINE (before AE nerfed it too shit, of course)

youtube.com/watch?v=mBCc4gSaqIo

This shit was crazy when I first saw it.

Mating press

I DON'T CARE PLAY WHITE WEDDING YOU BETTER FUCKING RESPOND WITH A WHITE WEDDING LINK I SWEAR TO GOD

It's so good

>WEDDING LINK

Mony Mony's beat fits the gif better, mate.

beats are for fags, like that picture

It's a old one but it's awesome one hit from the sword your dead nigga

Any counterthrow
fuck I love those

Shame that the footsie game kinda sucked dick and the projectile characters cleaned house.

Grapplers always have the best/silliest moves

Nightmare's throw where he grabs them by the neck and chucks them. Also, the move where he turns around, smashes his sword down and yells something like ER DIE. Oh, and Astaroth's DISGUSTING swing.

Yeah, SC2 was bretty gud

You might even say it's pretty slick.

Fuck yes.
Jin Saotome and Strider Hiryu. All day, erry day

I think he yells "NOW DIE"

on a related note, how the fuck did the new guy for Nightmare fuck up the delivery of all his lines? They were done perfect in SCII

youtube.com/watch?v=e6-ShwTKPHs

HEAVENLY

youtube.com/watch?v=jlMRlU6CaAM&t=33s

youtu.be/yK1lVGhVolU

Feels so good to land, especially after a tic when there's nothing they can do about it.

Also T-Hawk's Mexican Typhoon MMMMMMMMMMMM

>no UUUU WAHHH UUUUU WAHHH UUUWAHHHHHHH
So close to being good.

Idk. Nightmare was a hardass back in the day when he had Siegfried's body. He sounds like a 65 year old gas station worker who has throat cancer now. I can imagine him saying HEY HUN, YA WANT SOME SMOKES?

Also, they went overboard with the armor... just looks weird to me.

This is the best move

I think there was a glitch back in the day on the SNES version of Champion Edition where characters wouldn't do the death yell if they were knocked out by a throw. They'd just smack the ground like in the video

Fuck yeah this

source/more?

King Atlus Hammer or Shining Wizard

GAY
BIIIIG
WHOOOOREE
youtube.com/watch?v=e2a2iuPyqww

>Miseteyaru! Kusanagi no kobushi wo!
That's disgusting.

HOUTENJIN

>it's a homo-genius video
As always, it manages to be top kekarinos.

youtu.be/GyshPjfUaKQ

Lei's Drunken Stance

Clay fighter clay clay fighters!

>homo-genius
fuck man
youtube.com/watch?v=dGw4LqeJa1g

Problem with the projectile characters was that they had ammo. After you strafe around them for like 5 minutes, they can't do a damn thing to you

UWAAHH UWAH UWAH UWAH UWHAAAHHH

ONE!

>check vol. 50
>DOUBLE COUNTER HIT
The fuck is this shit?!

youtube.com/watch?v=TT-nm7rFGwk

I love seeing one of my MVC mains in the first reply. Jin, iceman, and captain commando were my squad

youtube.com/watch?v=yW9uSOEpiNI

That move is fucking excellent for dumping someone out of the ring quickly.

More mating press and source

Big fan of moves that intentionally slow down the game like some odd form of hitstop.

KOF 97, point blank Iori and O.Chris dragon punches fit that criteria, along with Haohmaru's Heavy Slash normal in CVS2. Always felt so good landing that slash.

I can't find the video, but something like that can be done in SFxT. Ff Dudley EX Cross Counters Balrog's Final TAP

Mein neger. Fuck Yun.

Moves where a girl puts her crotch in a guys face or sits on it.

Bonus points for skirt

Sophitia
Seung Mina
Ayane
Marie Rose

8'm not well versed in games like Tekken, Virtua Fighter, Kof, or Street Fighter but let me know if there are such characters and i'll buy right the fuck now

Dk and bowsers ability to suicide with opponent. Wish they werent so essy to break out of though

Don't forget Ganoncide. Once he pulls you off the edge, that's it.

If we don't count supers, then call me old-fashioned or boring, but I really like the classic Shoryuken. It's so perfect.

I remember when this did damage.
Now it just looks like it hurts.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJURuQnwTpE

>see Zangief
>expect video of regular SPD and intend to respond to it with that exact video
>open it to check
>mfw it was that video

You are my niggest of niggas, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbDSvRMc9rQ

Those two are some of my favorite fighting game characters.

Favorite movement is probably GALACTICA PHANTOM
youtube.com/watch?v=7FK-XNhTWG0

Thanks user. Now it's time to celebrate in the appropriate Russian fashion.

youtu.be/ejJIILrrb0E

A simple but brutal looking attack.

Lots of Yoshimitsu's moves. His running, turnaround seppuku and flying seppuku are so fucking satisfying to use. I also enjoy his Door Knocker and that one move where you spin sideways with your swords. There's also this one counter you can do where you dash through your opponent that's pretty cool. I wish SoulCalibur V wasn't shit.

Every move that had the angry fire was so satisfying. His fierce punch made my dick hard.

Why did it have to die?

thats ice of you to say that user

She didn't died, she just disappeared.

SUPER SNEK KICK

>I wish SoulCalibur V wasn't shit.
spot the casual

Can't find a gif or a video of it, but Astaroth's long range axe grab, spin smash then throw.
That shit never gets old.

They dig that buttslut out of the ground in one of 14's endings. If SNK makes a 15, Ash could be in it.

if they make a 15 the playerbase better not die

>smash
>fighting game

I love this meme

Not liking 2 makes you the casual though. I know SC heads. 2 is your ST or 98. It's beyond reproach.

SAHWRY AHM LAYUT

>defence oriented gameplay
>good

SCV has a deeper system and you're just one of those crappy aris memers who think that SC2 is good due to its safe as fuck game play

youtube.com/watch?v=CamPXxfl7Lw
It was in a fighting game, it counts.

>KOF15
only in dreams

>Implying this is smash

Also, how the fuck isnt it a fightan game? Thats the real meme here. You beat the shit out of people with various characters and powers and supers and shit.

I thought Nameless could never satisfy me since he wouldn't have this move, but that giga drill breaker was based too.

Scorpions Spear/Harpoon/Bloody Spear/Whatever it's called

I hope he returns for the new one. fuck man, i love this whole character's moveset.

youtube.com/watch?v=9SOSKUJXrr4

This goes beyond Aris. I've always heard SC2 is legendary status. From members all over the 3D scene. It's hardly defense oriented either. It's just a far more basic game, so poking and movement are that more important.

Stay dandy

Can confirm, SC2 has always had the biggest scene. Anyone who thinks the game is "super safe defensive" is a retard, all the top tiers have pokes and mixup that you can't just deflect on reaction, and the 8 way movement was implemented better than in any subsequent game.

youtu.be/IdLTYEh0EeY

>What the fuck did you say about my hair?

ALL OF THE DAY

Goh had some incredible ground game combos.

That one move Mitsurugi had in Soul Calibur 2 where he lunges back a bit, then does a big thrust attack. It was such a simple, effective counter.

So it loses to headbutts and bodies, but what about knees/elbows? Or does Asuka parry all mid/high limb strikes?

Most knees and elbows, but then you have them trained to use lows/knees/elbows and have a much easier match against any character not called Bruce.

>mfw parrying Jin's wheel kick on a quick recovery because they were too slow trying to land it on knockdown

>Left side throw