What are some decent games that let me ride a horse?

what are some decent games that let me ride a horse?

Other urls found in this thread:

starstable.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shadow of the Colossus

Mount&Blade Warband

Red Dead Redemption

Gun

It's also preferable if there's mounted combat. Did Twilight Princess had a big enough field to ride around in? I can't remember.

Twilight Princess

yeah man.

Given there's little to no mounted combat

How is horse riding in the witcher 3? I heard it's not very good.

These 100fuckin'%.

Also MGSV

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

Yes I'm serious

but MGSV sucks, unless you never played an MGS game

It's not very good.

Stupid bitch completely ruins it. A fuckin wild west drifter in a pink dress. Fuck this shit.

but she's cute

Is the Napoleonic Wars add on properly historical?

Mount & Blade gives you horses with infinite stamina and lets you control them perfectly in combat even if they're just 'average' horses and not highly trained warhorses. They're immortal too; if yours gets impaled on a lance by a charging knight it'll get better for the next battle. For what it's worth, if yours collapses during battle, there's a chance it'll become crippled and therefore useless for fighting.

starstable.com

I would call you out on being a complete and utter twat-faced fucktard that only hops on bandwagons and doesn't form their own coherent opinion like a grownup, then disregard that and accept the fact that you're most likely a sniffling 12-year-old little shit that probably stumbled upon this website by accident while looking for chinese cartoon tits to jerk off to; but for the sake of the thread I won't do that, and just say I think you are wrong.

It was a 5/10 for me on launch but now it a 5.5 after the reveal of MGS Survival

Or instead of typing out a shitload of sentences I can simply go with the easier point. MGSV is a terrible Metal gear game.

>that text
just call him a faggot, you autistic fuck.
V sucked, fuck Kojima, bring back the other guy

>game franchise makes multiple sequels with little/no changes in gameplay
>people complain

>game franchise decides to go in a different direction/change the status quo
>people complain

Do you like horse racing? Do you like Solitaire? The do I have a game for you.