Complete all of a games achievements

>Complete all of a games achievements
>Most grueling, but rewarding experience and now have a one hundred percent completed game
>Game updates
>Twice the achievements added completely wiping away the hundred percent completion away.

uncharted 3

If you play on xbox it will always say 1000 points at least, not sure how the cuckstation handles it

Then you have a platinum but not 100%, same thing

EU4

And trust me the cheevs in that are nuts, one of them is to take an isolated single province island full of animists, and conquer the entire planet before the game ends.

And you can't savescum.

FUCK YOU PAYDAY 2

Thanks Call of Duty

"before the game ends" is the vital part as well, the game is a weird RTS TBS in that there are turns, but each is extremely short ("day" increments), and instead of pressing next turn, you just modify the speed at which the turns progress, and can pause anytime while setting up various actions..

>cuckstation
Jesus do you fags even try anymore?

>Dumb consolefag thinks he's better than another consolefag

>buttmad sonyggers that the last good sony console was the ps2

>achievement:
>gain rank 1 on the global leaderboards

Literally name 10 games that do this.

I'll name one you wankface.
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

>do Over 9000 achievement in WoW during Wrath to include 100 mounts, Loremaster, and Battlemaster
>realize I should never do a game's achievements just for the "completion" again

Really, the only thing even close to worth the effort was the Battlemaster title, and "We Had It All Along *Cough*" was the SHITEATING FAGGOT cheevo that held out the longest by far. Of course, because people can't possibly do things correctly even if told how under simple terms, I had to run around and manipulate every fight that was occurring to create a close game and then ensure I wiped the people at LM and turned the flag at the correct second.

Xbox never had a good console so atleast sony had 2 good systems you double nigger

>being an achievement whore
You deserve every bad thing that happens to you.

if achievements function like trophies do and have a "platinum" then i'd be happy with that. in DaS2 for example i got platinum in vanilla and never bothered going back for the DLC shit, and it doesn't bother me a bit.

Xbox has had 3 good consoles in a row, try again little sonygger

not him but no it dont

PCs don't count as xbox consoles user.

Fucking Surgeon Simulator 2013. I complete those achievements and it was tough as fuck. But then they updated and it didn't fucking count anymore! GODDAMN IT!

Have any of you literally ever looked at someone elses achievements or trophies? Have you ever given a shit about how many points someone else has.

If so, why are achievements important to you at all. I ask that sincerely, what do you gain by getting them?

I heard that people who platinumed Bloodborne got a cool background for their PS4