You must now battle Kira & Killer Queen with the last character you played as in a video game

You must now battle Kira & Killer Queen with the last character you played as in a video game.

How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cKMDey4GATQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last game I played was one of those shitty idle games. Guess I'm dead.
Sheer heart attack. No weaknesses.

He can freeze time just like Dio and would kill Kira without him even knowing he got killed

>Ork Warboss Gorgutz

E'LL SHOW DAT STINKY WEIRD HUMIE WHO'S BOSS!

>Croak from battlerite
I dont actually know...

Kira can beat Dio though, so this argument doesn't work.

I WILL MAKE YOUR FACE SMILE PERMANENTLY

CRACKLIN' ROSIE

Bullshit. The ability to stop time is way too overpowered. Remember, killed Kira also kills the stand. Dio can just freeze time, run up to Kira and use The World to punch his head so hard it explodes. Jotaro only beat him because by some cosmic coincidence his stand also could freeze time.

>the ninja in N++
RIP.

>Shulk
A VISION!
I SEE IT!

Dio can only beat Kira if Kira doesn't know Dio is coming. If Kira knows of Dio's presence and his murderous intents, all 3 of his abilities can be used to fuck Dio up.

probably good

I don't know who Kira and Killer Queen are because I'm not a gay fag that reads anime

im fine. as long as he cares about actually fighting him

sniper in dota

on one hand I'm way outside his stand's range

on the other hand if he uses sheer heart attack ever I'm fucked

What part of NO WEAKNESSES don't you guys understand

This isn't about Dio though, its about Daud and he is a master assassin capable of sneaking up on Kira without being noticed and can then use time stop to take him out.

>Doom Marine
I dunno, Kira is pretty fucking OP.

People that watch manga truly are the problem with this board :^)

>DIO is using Johnathan's body
>The World is basically Hermit Purple + Star Platinum
>they are both descendants of Johnathan
It worked so well until alt. alt. universe Diego also had The World without having Johnathan's hot bod.

no weaknesses

>I have no idea what jokes are

Was playing as these two in Double Dash. Should be alright.

I was leveling a Paladin in WoW
>bubble
>smack

Delete this

Haha good joke there friend i shall share this with my friends over at facebook and instagram! +1 thumbs up for you sir haha! *lol* m'lady

>*backs up*

>Soma
They are beyond fucked

>my hero daughterfu

Too easy

>that slutty outfit

she's probably want to fuck kira instead of killing him

>Beast Claws build Bloodborne hunter
shit, my insight is too low to perceive stands

well then

>Wild World

As long as I don't directly get in the way of his life I have a new psychopath David Bowie friend.

> Borderlands 2
> Early-mid commando dude with a sniper rifle
A fighting chance, at the very least.

>ITT : Nothing but niggas getting fucked up Sheer heart attack so far

Please don't sexualize my daughterfu

She has high morality

The entire nation of France led by Napoleon in Civ 5 ( I had really low production and had just discovered Astronomy). Time for genocide.

>kira puts a bomb on every snail in a 100 mile radius
>france is BTFO

next

Do I get the whole party if I was playing a RPG?

>r6 siege
I've never watched/read jojo because of the fanbase, do guns work on them?

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Sora.
Don't matter what attacks happen. Just gotta mash Reaction Commands.

>Getting turned off a franchise because of a fanbase

Good job not developing your own opinion.

ITT sheer heart attack victims

>letting fanbases determine what entertainment you consume
autism

>Reaching to being made into a walking bomb

r8 or h8

Deadliar from Hellsinker.

Assuming (due to the similarities) a Mistletoe acts as a Stand, he'd be able to see KQ. Being a bullet hell protag, dodging bombs wouldn't be too hard, and playing keep-away from SHA would be simple as well. A full-charged slash would be more than enough, but even a volley of projectiles should deal ample damage.

I don't have time to watch every single anime out there, I watch 2 episodes of anything a day usually

>Reacting

>Vega from SFV

I'm fucked.

ForHate my phone

I was with you up until the hate for Chocolate Disco.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes unuronically Chocolate Disco

I liked the stand itself, just thought the fight was shit since it only lasted like 10 pages and had literally no build up. Seriously it came out of nowhere.

>Yarn Yoshi
Kill me as much as you want, I'll just keep coming back, spitting that mad string yo. It will take us a LOT of tries, but we'll wear him down.

Low level Nanashi.

Depends on who hit first.

Dragonball Xenoverse CaC.

I dunno, aren't DBZ characters pretty weak in the grand scheme of things. I mean does raw power beat reality warping bullshit?

I guess the CaC has access to a time machine, so we might be able to use that to pull a fast one on the autistic fuck.

>Urotsuki
Bad unless she has all her effects.

I can just shoot Gjallarhorn at him

You're just making an excuse now.

Not fucked

True, but my god, that initial page when he step up was hype, that fight should have been longer

not everyone is a NEET

>hating Cars

NIGGA I WIN!

I'm fucked unless I have some special moon paint.

>nanashi with high lu, agi, and str
Good luck faggot, turning me into a bomb will only do what bite the dust does already

My EvE online pilot.

She can lose, but can get cloned an instant later and come right back. So I guess I win?

If she had orbital bombardment she could win without challenge though.

Only one bomb active at a time tho

Wham, ACDC, and Santana were so much cooler than Cars and had better fights.

The "perfect lifeform" meme gets boring after playing so many video games.

>Kirby
Can Kirby consume Sheer Heart Attack?

>a walking queen reference vs another walking queen reference
sol would win tho hes op as fuck

I've already touched that keyboard

Who's Killer Queen? That's a Queen song. The character I think you meant to say was Deadly Queen.

>Starbound
Well, even if I disregard endgame gear, I still have an inventory full lava and very tough blocks. Maybe.

>The "perfect lifeform" meme gets boring after so many video games
And Kars pretty much predates all of them

[YOU]

Ability: When posting shitty bait on Cred Forums, you can absorb the life force of anyone that's stupid enough to reply.

Gordon Freeman from Episode 2:

If he can pick up a live grenade and throw it back before it detonates with the gravity gun, he can do the same with Sheer Heart Attack.

Freeman also has enough explosives in his arsenal to rival Kira's destructive ability.

Nerd Jesus wins again.

Wham is the best Jojo "villain". He wasn't even bad, he was just a neutral noble warrior. I loved his character. Cars was shit, and especially bad since he was always seen next to better-written characters. He just seemed shitty and childish in comparison, same with Dio.

I know that, but I didn't get into JoJo until like 5 years ago so I can't deny that my tastes have been heavily effected by video games.

Only if you're not a girl. He might settle for the only human hand he can get though

Til Gordon freeman can grab stands.

>endgame level str/agi
Nigga you can bust my controls and auto attacks will still fuck you harder than getting punched by a highschooler with shitty hair

By "villain" do you mean minor antagonist? Because if so, you're sorely mistaken. That title belongs to my nigga.

>just found out that /tg/ station removed Stands

W H Y
H
Y

Are there any other SS13 servers that still have them?

My character in nba2k17
Dead as fuck

Don't hate Cars. You can't hate someone who saved the little doggy.

You don't get it do you? You're already dead

>implying that hand isnt broken and that you haven't been run over by the ambulance

I don't get how he was able to "tear" himself across the sky after he got fucked when he tried to take the body for himself

Jotaro is a human with time-stopping stand and he literally caused kira's death.

DIO is just straight up immortal.

My character in God Eater 2. While he may be unable to see Killer Queen, he's an absolute tanky aragami murdering machine at this point. I think little bombs won't harm him at this point

>DIO is just straight up immortal.
>Gets killed

>deadly queen

Isn't JoJo supposed to be packed with music references? Shouldn't it be Killer Queen? Or did someone fuck up?

Honestly yeah, he could just shoot Kira and win.
Kira has a power to make anything he touches explode, so don't get close. He also has this tank thing which slowly drives towards people, jumps at them, then explodes. The second thing is indestructible.

copyright

That's just subs avoiding potential copyright issues

Jews in the western media etc.

Yeah, fuck he's so good. Explosions won't do shit against this man, will probably just make him mad.

>Implying he died

>slowly

That thing is fast as hell unless hindered.

Not even the kikes this time. Fucking Prince.

And Prince is dead.

>Indestructible
Didn't Jotaro damage it eventually by punching it? They never ended up breaking it, but it was in pretty bad shape by the end of their fight.

And when artists die the lawyers and record labels sue anyone using their names even after death

REEEEE DELETE THIS

SHEER HEART ATTACK HAS NO WEAKNESSES

KIRA TOLD ME SO

Yes but can't the lawyers agree that exposure from JoJo would actually help Prince record/merch sales instead of hurting it? Basically free advertising.

I'm pretty sure you can't copyright song titles, especially ones with such common words as "killer" and "queen."

Plus in this instance it even refers to a completely separate thing (a character).

>DIO spent the rest of the time inbetween part 3 and 4 pretending to be Joseph and eventually got dementia and forgot about his ambitions and bonded with his son and adopted baby

Do I get Doobie Wah or the just the full Rashid?

>I'm pretty sure you can't copyright song titles, especially ones with such common words as "killer" and "queen."
I mean Candy Crush almost copyrighted the word Candy so anything is possible in America

FO4 protag @ level 73 stealth build

Literally have a better version of Kira's ability
>crouch and go invis
>pickpocket a grenade into his inventory
>blow him up from inside
>reload save if I die

It works for when you lose your menu options when fighting Zexial, why wouldn't it work for this?

I forgot just how much of a beefcake the first JoJo was, holy shit.

>he still got revenge on the JoJo bloodline by spending all of Josuke's money

madman

The loser who got his shit kicked in by a Jotaro at death's door?

There's a difference between being immortal and being invincible

>reload
He said you must battle him with your character not fight him in the video game nerd
And Sheer Heart Attack senses heat anyway so your invisibility wont do shit

And it got fucking shot down, if they had succeeded in getting a copyright, no court would have upheld that anyway.

What if, Mithra was turned into a walking bomb? How angry does it make him?

That bit with Koichi outside, before the gravity thing, it was already moving super slowly, although I guess that was after the battle with Jotaro.

NO WEAKNESSES
You're right, it did get a little fucked up. but Jotaro is all sorts of OP

Last game I played was Eyes Of Heaven, and I played as Josuke Higashikata 4, so I'm pretty comfortable I'll be okay.

A Digimon tamer using Gigaseadramon, Piedmon and Machinedramon at the same time (Omnimon, Darkdramon and Justimon as relief digimon)
If the tamer is killed all the digimons will go into a murdering rampage, how many sheer heart attack bombs will be needed to even damage them?

If Koichi wasn't there no matter how much Jotaro wailed on it, SHA would have killed him because he wouldn't have never figured out it was heat seeking. All they could do was stall it.

his little bombs won't do shit to fully upgraded armor with the reduced explosive damage mods, plus as long as there is anyone around I can teleport to them using VATS melee to escape his range and just blast him with an infinite ammo laser gun

>Physical immortality is a state of life that allows a person to avoid death and maintain conscious thought.
>avoid death

Tried to read part six stone ocean but it started with women in jail masturbating to guards, made it two or three pages.

That's the daughter, right? Man, he'd go fucking platinum.

The last character I played as was Nier, he's pretty much the same as Asura except waay under powered.

>All these guys that can't even get past NO WEAKNESSES
How in the everloving fuck are they gonna deal with Kira just chucking Hayato at you?

>Quit reading a pivotal point in JoJos because of female masturbation
Why are you so gay?

Uh, is there?
I feel like immortality is complete exclusion from death or any other death-causing state; ie ageing. When I think of an immortal, I think of gods, none of which age nor can die.

When I think of an invincible person, I think of Superman. Someone who cannot take any form of damage, like cannot be harmed in combat, but will age and die.

dat nigga ded
let's see him do some groundhog day shit when he exists on a plane of nonexistence

Hayato being a man and out smarting him?

>Mithra into a walking bomb

Everything will be wiped out.

The things he turns into bombs don't actually take any damage, it'd be fine

You're not missing anything. The villain's terrible, the JoJo's mediocre and everything just drags forever

>Maybe chakvaritan had the right idea... let's just punch the entire solar system until whatever did it is dead.

Is Kira autistic?

>Pucci
>Terrible

Do you get to bring friends?
Emil can just turn him to stone, gg.

Dempsey in Black ops 1
I have PHD Flopper
I win.

Oh absolutely, no joking about that shit.

The man has issues.

To me immortality is just being able to live forever and never age or die from sickness of any kind but getting beheaded or some shit will still kill you

>Cosmic coincidence

No, they have the same stand. It's because DIO is piggybacking on the JoJo family's awesomeness.

Did you forget about Cinderella or what?

Haven't followed part 3 much but how haven't the guy with the [DELET THIS] hand ability hard carried the entire team yet?

He turned her outfit into a bomb, not her

The only villain in the series that's worse is Diavolo

He has OCD for sure

Because he's a retard that can barely use his ability

Because Okuyasu is a bit stupid

>Jolyne
>mediocre

MC from God Eater Rage Burst.
Depends, I suppose.
Do you know what Kira's powers are?
Because if yes, he can just shoot him from afar. GE has some absolutely ridiculous bullet customization and some things are beyond ridiculous.
If Kira's powers are unknown it's gonna suck, because he'd probably move into melee range and get bombed.

he's a fucking moron is why

While it might not be his ASB voice, I'm really happy with Toshiyuki Morikawa as Kira.

Shame this means he won't be Diavolo in the part 5 anime though.

It's meaning is different from story to story I guess, because it's not a real thing. In Dragon Ball Z for instance Vegeta wishes for immortality because that way he can throw himself at Frezia over and over without fear of death for the rest of eternity. In Highlander however, immortality is just as you describe.

instant universal destruction

I'd play my female human teef in gw2. She would likely win considering mmo characters are literally immortal.
>fight the 1v1
>get exploded
>waypoint
>put up a commander tag
>put up a LFG killing kira
>30v1 kira and win

>jolyne
>terrible

kys

I just noticed his eyes turn red right before he summons KQ. That's cool as shit.

Wow another jojobrony make a thread out of Cred Forums

Will you be able to see Sheer Heart Attack?

FTFY

youtu.be/cKMDey4GATQ
Pucci is my second fav major antagonist.

>Kid from Dragon Quest Builders (demo)
Shit.

Kira is a villain in a video game.

Fuck off, retard.

>implying va's will ever be consistent with the games
daisuke ono had to basically reaudition for jotaro when part 3 was in production

>some EU soldier from Battlefield 2142
i've got a cloaking device so i die about 20 seconds later than everyone else

Risk of Rain as Miner

I don't actually know. Kira is OP but so is Miner.

And you are talking about the games thats for sure.
Fucking retard.

cry more

MC isn't a Stand user, so he wouldn't be able to see either SHA or Killer Queen.
That said, there's really no reason for him to get close other than the desire to rip and tear. Bullets are fucking overpowered.
Shame there's no real way of activating Blood Rage, what with the basic requirement being damage. And for all his power, Kira is still human, by the time enough damage would be done, he'd already be dead.

So Little Jolyne goes to Morioh is basically canon now, right?

I want a 1 ton corgi standu I can ride on and chew my enemies in two.