Apologize Cred Forums

Apologize Cred Forums

youtu.be/Xj-s6wwLr58

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1vgjPTy3jnA?t=3m24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what does he wear the mask

what did he mean by THIS

APOLOGIZE meme threads need to fucking die.

this is that swiftor guy ive been hearing about ooccasionaly? why does he sound so fucking gay and retarded? why do pplz like him?

>blurry compressed youtube shot running on a PC

>open video
>grill gamer forcing "qt" rat voice 1 second in
boy I'm in for a ride

Look at the button prompts faggotron

Why can't these people just shut the fuck up and play the game

>that Death spell
>those cosmic horror effects and Nazgul whispers everywhere
>Noctis outright laughing while casting sometimes
We villain ending now?

time?

Is this actually xbone footage? Native 1080p? Wow

Oh god, generic open world exploration crap. Great.

>witcher 3
>1000000 posts per day, muh downgrade
>goty, best graphics of the year by far

>ff
>every time i see it it looks different
>you cant control anything
>characters are all emo goth

what happened to japan? dont bother. the answer is probably outsourced to korea anyways.

>apologize
>what did he mean by this
>rampant threads with a barely on topic topic that devolves into complete idiocy within a single post

This fucking board needs to die at this point. Fucking retarded mods refuse to do the most basic of their jobs. I hope Hiro does sell this shit hole off or kills it so I can leave

youtu.be/1vgjPTy3jnA?t=3m24s

You can hear whispers every time he casts, but here everything goes dark too, aside from the enemies being warped into unholy shapes. His swords also glow red when switching from the ring.

funny that you mention because ff 15's jerky looking combat that can't decide if it's turn based or action reminded me of witcher

Was meant for .

I was hoping the combat would be kinddom hearts but better, but from the footage it actually seems more like ff XII with nothing better added, the early footage made it look like it could be more of a platinum game but in this new footage it's pretty obvious that the action part is nearly non-existent.

no

Do the updated PC button prompts mean anything? I hope the PC release isn't far away and their comments regarding it was pr speak.

Curious to know how the ring works for other spells since you just equip it like any other weapon- no submenu to equip the spell.

My issues with the game have nothing to do with the graphics and have never been adequately addressed, so no, I won't apologize.

It's an Xbone footage, you mongoloid.

Base ravage attacks are still a thing even at level 65, so no, I won't.

Goddamn that gameplay looks like SHIIIIIIIIIT

The "PC" one is a dev build.

>demand apology for vaporware game

no

>Curious to know how the ring works for other spells since you just equip it like any other weapon- no submenu to equip the spell.
Good question. The official vid description says "one of the powerful spells granted by the Ring of the Lucii" so there's clearly more of them.

Keyword being looks. It'll probably be even worse if you play it.

I sincerely apologize, man, for underestimating how shit this game is. I thought it'd be pretty damn horrible, but I didn't know the game would be this fucking atrocious.