I'm adorable~

I'm adorable~

Deleted in 3... 2... 1...

>Ingrid will never beat you into submission and tickle you

You're an old hag

She is

>She's an old hag

I don't understand the appeal of this character. Design wise she doesn't even really fit into the Street Fighter universe.

>Actual Ingrid-fag is here now
I hope you're happy OP

Her appearance kinda fits in Alpha/Zero at least, it's like an Alpha Karin with psycho powers.

Are you ready for her in SFV?

Her appeal comes mainly from that while her design can be considered "generic" and such when taken out of context, within the SF franchise, she stands a wholly unique entity who's niche isn't filled by any other character. Her design and mannerisms isn't mimicked in any area by the other characters in SF, and while she carries slight similarities to those in other fighting game franchises, most notably Athena, the differences become more apparent as you look at the characters individually.

Ingrid has a tendency to switch between two different ways of presenting herself publically. One of them is the more cutesy side, and the other is a more wise, well-spoken tone. This in itself isn't common, but when looking at her status as a character, this turns out different than how other "guide" type characters like Gouken would speak, mainly because she's above that. Hers is that of an observer merely looking down, merely for the sake of fascination or a personal agenda.

The primary reason why she can still appear in Street Fighter without her design "clashing" as much as one would think, is because the characters are already defined by their major differences. A character like Hakan has very few similarities to one like Ibuki, and when put in anything that isn't a fighting game, that would be an issue. Luckily, for the genre that it's in, Ingrid works very well. While not directly connected to any country of origin, the design and niche that she captures shows one of the more modern sides of Japan, in contrast to ones like Ryu and Ibuki.

Another think about is the fact that Karin in SFV actually took alot of inspiration from her design and manages to blend in without much issue. Certainly not with every single feature copied, but with enough to make it clear that visually, it would not be "too" jarring compared to some of the other possible comparisons one could bring up among the cast.

Gee, where I've seen that before?

I hope CoA gives her a British accent

I'd rather tickle her

She's the strongest
Litrerally

>Literally

she'd be the only reason i have an interest in that shit game again

Name a stronger SF character

The cutest

Why is Ingrid so cute?

Oreo

Cutesy-looking grannies have been around for quite some time

>this is the only Street Fighter related thread up
How did this happen?

something i heartly welcome

there are people being dumb about street fighter in the darkstalkers thread, not worth a read though