What are some games where i can kill clowns

what are some games where i can kill clowns

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CentreCountyRep/status/783159519060889600
twitter.com/ClownSighting/status/783149627646308352
dailyfinesser.com/fort-wayne-man-dressed-clown-shot-head-condition-critical/
nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/New-Haven-School-District-Prohibits-Clown-Costumes-395754941.html?amp=y
twitter.com/ClownSighting?s=09
twitter.com/ClownSighting/status/783063905086087168
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_serial_killer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in b4 clown girl user.

Why are people afraid if clowns?

I never understood that phobia

The only true answer

TF2

grown men acting comical knowing that they're depressed from a shit job is just fucking weird

I always thought it was some kind of meme.
I used to work at a haunted house. Was a clown for years in that haunted house and, man...If I was given a dollar every time I heard a costumer say they were afraid of clowns. I'd have enough to buy Cred Forums.

Can someone tell me what's with all the clownposting recently? I've seen a bunch of these threads on /k/ too.

The clowns are coming

clowns are fucking invading america

spooky ass men, probably just pranksters, walking around with knives and shit around college campuses

normies are very scared
twitter.com/CentreCountyRep/status/783159519060889600

however some white boys trying this shit in the hood are getting btfo
twitter.com/ClownSighting/status/783149627646308352

My girlfriend was telling me about some clowns doing stupid shit in Florida. Bomb threads or something. What's up with that? Real?

Plot twist: All this clown shit is actually some sort of doomsday cult that went unnoticed

>girlfriend
>>>/facebook/

Ohiofag here, some fucks dressed as clowns have been threatening to kidnap students and kill teachers around schools.

I'm sorry if you or anyone you know is a proper clown, but I'm beating down any clown that happens to approach me on the street and I advise you all to do the same.

kek
dumb ass white bois

>inb4 all this clown bullshit is a promo for the IT 2017 movie

Also natural selection at work
dailyfinesser.com/fort-wayne-man-dressed-clown-shot-head-condition-critical/

what are the odds that this is just marketing from sony for a new twisted metal game?

i agree, clowns better go back to the carnivals where they belong

SS13

i wish this shit was happening in the summer so the amount of jared posting would skyrocket

MOM'S

Grown men entertaining children for any period longer than, like, 30 seconds is weird.

>treating Cred Forums like a common normalfag website

So 5 times?

It's marketing for the IT remake.

I'm pretty sure its just viral marketing for the IT remake.

But fucking girls love to pretend they are afraid of clowns, so they count on girls to post on their social media about how they saw a "creepy clown" to spread the word. A fucking girl came into my work today and gave me an apple pie then told me about "clown sightings"

like... ok, wow, big fucking deal. The fact that its making news over literally nothing happening means theres a motiv behind it. And the most obvious motiv is viral marketing from the filmmakers of the IT remake.

dude stfu you got a free pie

House of the Dead on the Wii, can't remember the full name. You play as an FBI agent and Cop.

Theres an entire carnival area.

John Wayne Gacy

NCfag here, there was some bozo in a park right up the street from where I live apparently. These jokers are all over the place these days.

Real life

>murdered 30 something kids in 15 years

makes me wonder if crimes were a lot easier to commit back then

They're not human.
Just trust me on this, they're relying on their creepy disguises to mask the fact that their movements aren't right.
If you see one of these clowns you get the fuck out of there as fast as possible.
I can't say more.

whoa............really makes me think

rumor has it there were a few guys dressed up as clowns walking around my neighborhood with baseball bats

i'm also being followed by clown related people on instagram

its a meme, just a real life and potentially dangerous one

Criminal justice major here.
If they don't leave fingerprints or dna, random murderers aren't getting found.

Being a serial killer is easy
Know how to effectively dispose of bodies, choose your victims based on those who won't be missed, make sure your plans are airtight. Pre-planned murders are very hard to track down

murders are still easy to commit

i'm literally shaking as i type this... please, i'm so fucking scared. make it stop.

TCU fag here. Groups of students are running around campus with tasers and pizza and shit trying to find the clown.

this is the second pie shes brought me :)

holy shit i was Trumphead but i guess im a Cruz missile now!

Is this an offshoot of the insane clown possy?

what if i want to murder a woman?
theres always white knights ready to miss them

The movie "It"
The overwhelming atmosphere of circus to a child
Corruption of iconic childhood figures

Damn, user, you eating her yet?

What games lets ME be the killer clown?

Try homeless women
Alternatively, don't murder women you have any connection with, don't leave DNA or fingerprints, get rid of the body completely with no chance of it ever being found

twisted metal black

We ignoring the dudes carrying knives

or the clowns getting shot by blacks :^)

You faggots watch way too much movies.

I live on Long Island and people dressed as clowns have been ambushing randoms at night all over the island.

I've been hearing rumors of killer clowns here in Brooklyn and in other places. Isn't this all a trending joke?

>Brooklyn

you have bigger things to worry about

My sister (an grown ass woman) is so fucking afraid of clowns that ever since she heard about this recent 'creepy clown' trend, she's had difficulty sleeping and feels anxious all day. She posted a picture of a gun (not even hers I don't think) on facebook saying that she dared any clown to come near her. Also, her son looks like Chucky.

Game-wise, I'm actually struggling to think of any game with lots of clowns you can kill as random/generic enemies. The only thing that comes to mind are specific characters/boss fights.

I don't believe that this clown thing is real. Do we have any actual proof that people are dressing as clowns or is everything just a rumor?

I don't want it to be real

nah, probably wont happen either. theres 3 of them and the fat one is the one that really likes me and "claimed" me before the other two. Even though I'd never get with the fat one, the other girls wont step over her... for now. This is what I was told anyway. Girl code or whatever. lame.

>I live on Long Island

lol clowns are the least of your worries

nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/New-Haven-School-District-Prohibits-Clown-Costumes-395754941.html?amp=y

Lolololololol

It's real man so get ready, this is what we've been trained for.

viral marketing and social media, plus more people jumping on the badwagon wanting to scare people as clowns, and the fact that its halloween with specialty stores everywhere, getting clown masks is easier.

how thicc is the fat one? You may be missing a chance there user

>mfw somebody shot somebody for just being dressed as a clown
This fads dumber than that planking shit.

they're being a bit edgy, but they're mostly not wrong. If there are no social connections to the person murdered, and there was no witnesses/camera footage as well as no DNA left behind (its worth noting in this day and age leaving behind no dna if you aren't in a hazmat suit is actually pretty hard), then its going to be reeeeeally hard for the police to link you to the murder.

to anyone who doesn't know about this, go play ss13.

If you like mind games to any extent, give i t a go. It's free and can provide hundreds of hours of entertainment and great stories to tell once you get the basics.

Good. Less faggy Ledger and Leto Jokers.

I live in colorado and there have been creepy clowns with bats sitting on the highway trying to get people to go with them, also around denver

Fuck clowns for real

the girl who brings me pie is as thicc as ill go. The fat one is fucking FAT.a short fat redhead. Think of Chris Farley crossed with melissa Mccarthy and Danny Devito.

Most likely all fake
twitter.com/ClownSighting?s=09

WHERE ALL DA WHITE WOMEN AT

Yeah, but that's a big list of ifs. Just like you said, not leaving DNA these days is incredibly hard combined with heavier surveillance and picking target with no connections to you... yeah. If you just want to kill random people, I'd recommend joining the army.

They are called irrational fears for a reason, user.

Thus far it's entirely rumors and staged photos.

>bomb threads
I'm scared.

Police force*

The army has been heavily policed since the late 2000's the only people getting to murder anyone are the people operating drones, and special forces.

user who is that unidentified man, i also live on long island

twitter.com/ClownSighting/status/783063905086087168

based

>Be East Coast Northerner or North-West fag
>Scared of some pussy walking "menacingly" through the streets

>Literally anywhere else
>You will be slammed, assaulted, get your ass kicked and maybe a gun pointed at you

>that is fake. niggers dont attack that weak. they go nuts when they get violent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_serial_killer

>be america
>walking through the street and spot a clown
>clown is juggling banana bombs
>panic

long island serial killer, killed about 15 people from 1996-2016 and has never been caught and is supposedly still in long island. honestly, you shouldnt be too worried because all of his victims were hookers, although he could be right behind you

Nothing to worry about unless he's a prostitute then!

there are active serial killers in the US right now that have never been caught.

Yeah, like me

>scared

Just a general FYI guys they're remaking Stephen King's IT. Supposed to come out in 2017

Your IP is being traced

his whole clown thing is a social experiment to see just what people will believe with no basis in reality.
>prognosis? people are fucking dumb. Nothing new here.

Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies

>proxies

do you think you are still on the internet in 2008? HAH good luck.

CLOWNS?

I'm still salty about missing Tinky. Apparently there was a dorf fort soon afterwards, too.

Because they have painted faces that hide their true emotions

right, i remember this guy.

>Implying any nigga from the Northeastern ghettos wouldn't pull a 9 on some white boy in a clownsuit

>0 Killed
>Lv: 23
wut

It's all fucking nothing.

Oh boy, a bunch of niggers acting like animals. Truly shocking stuff.

Probably started a new run on a level 23 file