Specs Thread?

Specs Thread?

r8

Brazil please leave

How are you keep everything so cool? Water cooling or are you articbro with no heating?

>he fell for the i5 meme

Sure.
Hope I can get a good long life from my space heater.

Water cooling on the CPU, air on the GPU. I generally keep my house around 69 degrees so things tend to stay cool.

>I generally keep my house around 69 degrees

my nigga.

R8

I know I don't have 16 GB of ram, I'll probably get that fixed soon. Don't know why I just didn't put 16 GB on it originally, oh well.

>AMD cpu
>That weak ass graphics card

Eh, I haven't had an issue with any of the games I've installed so far. It runs Witcher 3 just fine for the most part, also I have some older games from like 2013 and 2014 and it runs them perfectly so I'm not complaining.

Also I'm neither an AMD or Nvidia fanboy but I prefer AMD, I but you're a Nivida faggot though if you care that much.

I'm not, i actually own an AMD card. But AMD cpu's are notoriously bad. Even an i3 beats them.

Well, I'm fine with my AMD, so far at least. Hasn't given me any trouble with any of the games I've gotten off Steam so far, and I've gotten quite a few that are still modern.

It probably won't run like some top of the line 2016 game. I guess you have a point though, I see A LOT more people with Intel processors over AMD.

Well if you prefer AMD cpu's and it works for you, more power to ya. But i really suggest upgrading to Zen when it released at least.

CPU is 4.7GHz

>@60hz

the fuuuuuuuuuuu

r8

????
Technically my monitor overclocks to 76hz but I usually can't tell the difference outside of fast shooters.

upcoming 1440p monitors