How good do you think this is gonna be? GOTY quality? Above average...

How good do you think this is gonna be? GOTY quality? Above average? Looks pretty sick not gonna lie but I feel like the constant investigating shit will get boring fast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-pF56-ZYkY
imdb.com/title/tt5158314/?ref_=nv_sr_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything you need to know about this game's quality is conveyed in the bottom right portion of the picture you posted.

It's going to be like every single David Cage game ever.

Which is? Never played one before. What are some of his games?

Why is this picture so funny?

hilarious trainwrecks

Because it's a blatant copy paste of Jennifer Lawrence's face without her consent or voice acting. She can probably sue for likeness and win

I was interested when I thought I was going to be playing as the girlbot.

Don't you? Read that there were multiple playable characters and they can die at any time

>without her consent or voice acting

She is voicing her you dumbfuck.

Oh lol

I'm pretty stoked, but i've never played a quantic dream game before.

From what I gather they're like interactive movie games. I liked the trailer that shows the different outcomes trying to talk down the android with the hostage on a rooftop. Even if what happens to the hostage doesn't matter to the overarching story and there is mostly really just one path like vn's if it's gripping enough i'll still be invested and that's all i'm hoping for.

The concept and style are cool as hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-pF56-ZYkY
Then who was phone?

No fucking way. If you can complete the game as each character provide you make the correct choices that'll be a pretty cool game mate.

Indigo Prophecy, where the murder-mystery turns into a Y2K ancient Mayan alien AI zombie Matrix battle. No, I'm not joking.

Heavy Rain, where the game literally fucking lies to you in order to asspull a 3rd act twist where the only likable character becomes the villain.

Beyond Two Souls, where the game was just an excuse for Cage to put his creepy pedo-obsession waifu into rape scenes.

And Omikron, where "IF YOU DIE IN THE GAME, THE DEVIL WILL STEAL YOUR SOOOOOOOOOUL"

None of these are jokes or exaggerations. These are the actual games.

Stay away.

I had fun with Heavy Rain. It was a kinda neat idea. It wasn't executed very well but I had fun nonetheless.

Oh wow I actually played and beat Heavy Rain, and yeah the twist is fucking stupid and the game purposely misleads you

Detroit: Become Human

It's high social commentary about how niggers are literally monkeys and need to evolve into actual people.

10/10 Japan. Thanks for brightening my day. Well, night. Whatever.

Anybody excited for Cyberpunk 2077 or whatever it's called if IT EVER COMES OUT

Does anyone else think the girl in this picture/game looks like Jennifer Lawrence?

I cannot unsee it. She looks like Jennifer when she had short hair.

>before submit I finally scan the thread before posting
Looks like beat me to it

imdb.com/title/tt5158314/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Are you underage or just stupid, samefag? Stop quoting yourself.