Wow this game is so shit with shit controls

wow this game is so shit with shit controls

once you get past the garbage combat it starts to become compelling once you hit Tatooine

> i swear it gets better after 20 hours!

taris is utter shit, and so is the beginning level of this game's sequel

this has been known forever

do with that info what you will, faget

That's how I remember it, been a long time since I played through it. Just like said, I would also add that Dantooine is kinda shit also

I thought the zombie plague thing in the "underworld" was extremely fascinating--especially considering a cure was out but the republic didn't want to give it out.

Post em.

Korriban > Dantooine > Manaan > Kashyyk > Star Forge World > Tatooine >>>>>>>> Taris

I have been playing since closed beta

I don't give a shit what Cred Forums thinks about it, I like it

Manaan > Korriban > Tatooine > Star Forge World > Kashyyk > Dantooine >>>>>>> Taris

Nice meme.

Korriban>kashyyk>tattoine>dantooine>manaan=starforge world>>africa>>>taris>>>>an eternity in hell>>>that terrible bottom level city of taris

kashyyk scenes with dialogue>literal shit>rest of kashyyk

This looks pretty good.

I'd move Dantooine up, though. Pretty comfy planet.

Korriban > Manaan > Tatooine > Kashyyyk > Taris > Star Forge World > Dantooine

I don't get why everyone hates Taris. It's not great but it's not bad. Dantooine on the other hand, ech.

on the xbox version maybe.

Retard.

Taris lower city is annoying, Taris upper city is pretty good

People have been posting manaan pretty high up. Isn't that the water level?

massacring all the dark apprentices at the sith academy in KOTORII gained new context after Episode 3

Upper city was boring to run through. Wish I had speed boost to run through quicker.

just get the super skip taris mod.

yes, I rank it high because of the court scene

... I actually played the game 3x on Xbox. I also played kotor 2 on Xbox twice. I did play kotor 2 twice with the content mods last year though and had a blast. Didn't feel like playing the first game through again.
Can't believe my little brother doesn't like the game as much. He has such a shit taste in games.

i actually liked taris...

The court scene was fucking boring. I don't see the appeal. Also the underwater part was annoyingly long.

Yeah, the outside in water portion is short enough, most of the stuff that goes on there is interesting and it's pretty.

Also for Bioware's obsession with "HOLY FUCK BIG CONFLICT IT'S ALL HAPPENING but here it's laid back for reasons", Manaan is one of the few places everything clicks and it makes sense.

what can I say, it seems like no one here agrees on anything

You both seem to agree. Well, it has been like a decade or so since I've played the game. Maybe I was too young to enjoy it?

kashyyyk worst planet, only marginally entertaining part about it is the start where that imperial has a slave wookie

Wow, are you 12? Guess the fact that it has a story confuses you.

Tatooine(to pick up HK) > Kashyyk > Finish Tatooine > Manaan > Korriban

If you don't do the planets in this order you're a faggot.

Taris isn't that bad, but the whole intro level from Kotor 2 on the mining station definitely is.

Taris is shit because you have to stay 2lvl whole time.

Peragus is top-tier spooky, you just need a shitload of skills to get the full experience.

Peragus is one of if not the best tutorial to any game.

It is also one of if not the worst first levels for repeat playthroughs to any game.

Manaan > Tatooine > Dantooine > Korriban > Kashyyk > Star Forge World > Taris

KOTOR worlds were so fugging comfy.

Thinking about playing these games when I was young almost makes me a bit sad.

is it better to play on pc or is phone ok?