Screenshot thread

Post your OC !

Post one game in the past 3 years that runs as good as shadows of mordor with the same graphical fidelity

Doom

MGSV

Hehehehe

alien isolation

desu should've added "hardmode: no mad max"

Battlfield 4 runs surprisongly well for me despite looking amazing for a 3 year old game

I have nearly 900 screenshots on steam but not many are very interesting

>yfw you realize post-War drugs are mentioned in pre-War terminals
>yfw you realize the West Coast and the East Coast, despite the lack of any form of communication between the two, use the exact same currency
>yfw you realize that said currency has literally no backing behind it that is explained
>yfw you realize that magic is now officially Fallout canon
>yfw you realize there is no reason most buildings are still in shambles hundreds of years after the bombs fell

>mfw autists still try to shit on Bethesda's games without realising it's just a big sandbox game, only there to have somme giggles with mods

>just turn your brain off bro! it's just a game

>unironically using lens flare

>yfw you realize nobody cares and the good games in the series will remain good (1, 2, NV)

taking a break from a playthrough, just made this hot n toasty OC

>yfw you realize nobody cares and the only games in the series will remain good (1, 2, NV)

Fix'd that for you

GOTY fellas

this is on low settings and running ok on a 6770. if you have a card made in the last 2 years, im willing to be this game runs on max and flawlessly too..

the fuck is this

Mun or Bust

Literally 99% of the games out there, also shadow of mordor had very little things going on tech wise. Its a very simple game.

i mean look at all these fish.

can your gpu even handle these fish?
it can

underrated game

bioshock infinite has good graphics

bait ball + snells window

to bad the game sucks

best moment in the story mode by far

crashing a whale through a bait ball

who here /comfy/

last one
game is Abzu. get it